Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women (39569 Views)

Dear Nigerian Women 2 / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Acidosis(m): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
Blablamalala:

The question is were they poor. I mean POOR? Acidosis is only pointing to the EXAGGERATION of such poverty.

cheesy I think say na only me dull for here. Lol

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Acidosis(m): 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
kelvine:
When we get richer we choose to paint a picture of a poor past because we like to get applause for ou present success.
If Yusuf Buhari doesn't have a job it doesn't mean he is broke.

wink

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Acidosis(m): 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
YourFavEvangeli:

My wife married me for many reasons, pity wasn't part of it. Thanks

Good. All the best to you and yours.
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by franchasofficia: 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
LadyTara:
No I don't. Try somewhere else.

Have a nice day.
I knows you is lying but I could letting you be. Haven a greatly day and happy Sallah in arrears wink
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Klass99(f): 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
cool

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
Acidosis:

cheesy I think say na only me dull for here. Lol

I was wondering. Infact your argument was so straight forward anyway Goodluck Jonathan too painted his kind of poverty. What am trying to say is, it's our own kind of narrative here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Acidosis(m): 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
Toplap:

Stupid boy I have quoted you. You are fast becoming a basket mouth who doesn't know when to stop talking like that sea trader

Obsessed ediot. Come and switch off my phone.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Graxie(f): 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
Where is that crackguy? He would have been everywhere by now. Anyway, online Nigerian men are strong, brave and alpha. Offline na different story.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
Acidosis:
Funny how people still believe some "grass-2-grace" celebrity stories online.

If Yul, a son to a famous Nigerian actor, could be broke during his undergraduate years, so what then should we and many other Nigerian students say?

Yul definitely wasn't where he wanted to be at the time he got married. That's not the definition of being broke.

If Yul's dream of becoming Nigeria's president gets actualized tomorrow, he will come out again with stories about how his second wife agreed to marry him when he had "nothing."

Yul was never broke and Yul's 1st wife did not marry into a broke family.
hmmmn supporter of home breaker

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
Klass99:

It is not true and I can defend myself till tomorrow.

These monikers Zmpp, LordKO a.k.a RightstoReject are people who go after female users they don't like, with vicious lies to slander them on these streets and create a bad impression about them in people's minds.

I used to ignore trolls like them but I don't do that anymore, because when you ignore and stay silent, it starts to look as if what they are saying is true and you are silent because you are scared of them revealing things about you, you don't want revealed. Whereas that is not the case!

This slander was first started by a guy whose DMs I ignored and never responded to on this forum. His moniker is Just.behave, you can search the forum using our monikers and you will see the fight we had. The next idiiot to try that again was RightstoReject and now this foool called Zmpp.

No way am I taking their continuous stupidity lying low. Just.behave who started this nonsense is a guy who insults women anyhow here, of course when he sent a DM asking we talk privately, I ignored him and I was right to. He is a baby daddy with 3 kids from 3 different baby mamas. What am I chatting with an irresponsible person for, offline? It was his online persona that even put me off before I knew about his baby daddy life.

RightstoReject a.k.a LordKO started his own nonsense when I called him out on a thread for being rude and trying to shame another female user. A lady sent her CV to him about a job, he came here claiming the lady was pestering him for a relationship and he could post her number and address to prove he wasn't lying. These are details he had from her CV, she wasn't pestering him for a relationship.

Are you seeing the kind of cruel and evil minds these monikers have? A woman turns down your plea to engage offline the next thing is to slander her, another sends her CV for work and you want to blackmail and humiliate her with lies.

I saw the thread where the two monikers you named Just.behave and Rights.to.Reject said this abortion and womb thing about you. The vawulence that day was hot and you won, thank god for the screenshots you posted to show you were not telling lies

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Acidosis(m): 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
Blablamalala:

I was wondering. Infact your argument was so straight forward anyway Goodluck Jonathan too painted his kind of poverty. What am trying to say is, it's our own kind of narrative here.

Very accurate

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by goodman55: 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
I believe as a person and as human being we are bounds to lots in Life. I will not judge him but I will say his decision to get a second wife is to the best of him but he should have informed his first wife of his decision bcus this whole scenerio is painting all men black now and ladies have started adjusting themselves forgetting that some men really kws what they needed. But I ask a question this way: For Him to have a side chick or chicks cheating on his wife and marrying a second wife with genuine reasons with the first wife being aware which is better? I come in peace!
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Acidosis(m): 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
Toplap:

Sorry I just dey cruize today.

You dey cruise with insults. Well-done o.
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by placeofallure(f): 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
Luzebox:

And wen you are 40 and your pu**y don turn bolehole and your vein don green finish ...whatnext?

That is the very least of your problem.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by KevinDein: 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
ImaIma1:

Very typical of men to want to shut women up by bullying and shaming. Don't let anyone peddle lies about you to shut you up.
I swear women shame men far more than the other way round. Literally on this thread few pages from this one you'll find women broke shaming a dude for posting his bank account.
The lack of self awareness from you guys is impressively mind boggling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by ImaIma1(f): 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
KevinDein:

I swear women shame men far more than the other way round. Literally on this thread few pages from this one you'll find women broke shaming a dude for posting his bank account.
The lack of self awareness from you guys is impressively mind boggling.

Please look at the antecedents of the guy you mentioned first. He is being attacked that way because of his online persona. You probably know but choose to ignore that part.

7 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by ecomm(m): 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
Klass99:

You made me smile, I think at the back of my mind and in the depths of my soul, I know I will most likely not end up with a Nigerian man because of the way my mind and mindset works.

grin
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by ImaIma1(f): 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
Toplap:

I saw the thread where the two monikers you named Just.behave and Rights.to.Reject said this abortion and womb thing about you. The vawulence that day was hot and you won, thank god for the screenshots you posted to show you were not telling lies

Please link to the thread

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... You don't know what you are saying bro.
Yul's father Pete was a civil servant and a presenter in radio Nigeria.

When he featured in things fall apart then,he acted so well that when he retired he joined nollywood so he wasn't rich.

It took him,Pete more than 10 yrs to complete his personal house in Enugu so tell me how such a person will be tagged rich then?

Yul him self after writing his waec then in 1998 from New heaven boys secondary school got admission,graduated and while waiting to serve got his girlfriend pregnant.

It was the dad that stood for him and was taking care of him and the wife .

And it was at that time that Pete introduced him and the other of his son into acting and luck smiled on Yul.

Believe him when he says he had nothing.
This na guy weh I know too well. Grew up together in the same vicinity,move around and belong to the same group chat of our old boys though he left the forum now.
So you won't tell me about the family.

He had a lot of prospects.

If your father has properties and assuming you are the only son, women would die to have you because they know you would inherit all upon your father's demise.

He was handsome too. His father was equally famous.
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
pocohantas:

What exactly are you talking about? Is Pete Edochie rich?? No be yesterday Kanayo build house? Tony Umez is still living in a rented property till date. Didn’t some other old actors die of sicknesses?

There was no money in acting (and entertainment) of the old! They were at best comfortable like an average family.

Fame isn’t equal to wealth!

Now you guys are twisting in all angles to refute the grass to grace story. Do you know his father more than him? Same Yul that celebrated Pete on father’s day saying he didn’t have more than 5 pair of trousers while they were growing up. Abeg rest!!

His fame was enough even.

Fame is currency, just like good looks.

That's assuming the wife was a governor's daughter.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by ImaIma1(f): 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
Klass99:

You made me smile, I think at the back of my mind and in the depths of my soul, I know I will most likely not end up with a Nigerian man because of the way my mind and mindset works.

Judging Nigerian men by the Nairaland standard is the first mistake. By Nairaland standard, my husband is not a Nigerian man wink

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
LagosInter:

He had a lot of prospects.

If your father has properties and assuming you are the only son, women would die to have you because they know you would inherit all upon your father's demise.

He was handsome too. His father was equally famous.
.... And where are his father's properties? Is he an only son?

Don't you as a guy have prospect?

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Klass99(f): 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2022
Klass99:
[/b]

You are a very fortunate woman.
..... grin
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Klass99(f): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
Klass99:

Is she not?
.... No I'm not laughing because of what you said. I'm just laughing due to your fights with the guys here.
Very funny ogu.

Yea. She is

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by McDuncan: 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mstick:
[s]We all woke up to the news that Yul Edochie married a second wife and I've seen numerous takes especially from Nigerian men about how it's within his rights to do so. Of course polygamy is not and has never been a crime in Africa but is that really what polygamy is? Does the first wife at least get a heads up in such a situation?

May Edochie said she found out on Monday that her husband got married on Sunday, that is pure and sheer wickedness. A woman spends 17 years of her life with you, gives you four children and I am sure she has contributed financially, morally and in other ways to build the home and Yul Edochie didn't even have the decency to tell this same woman about his plans.

Men always talk about how the women of this days aren't loyal like their mothers LOL! Things like this and more that women see everyday and you still expect loyalty?!

My advice to every married woman, engaged woman and women in general. You see that man you're doing struggle love with, have a backup plan my dear, I repeat don't TRUST THE LOYALTY OF A BROKE MAN. Get a job, save money, don't have children that you cannot comfortably take care of alone, surround yourself with your family, don't fight your family EVER because when shît hits the fan they're the ones that will protect and fight for you.

African women, Black women, Nigerian women please and please stop aiding struggle love, go out there and work for your own money, it's better you struggle alone, than carrying a baby on your back while wondering what you would cook when you get home.

Work for your own money, stop shrinking yourselves, if a man says he wouldn't marry you because you've a car or a house it's not a lose but a gain.
[/s]

Nonsense!

Like he divorced her. She's still his wife. In fact now the title 'First Lady' is now fully earned. She's still entitled to all her privileges as his wife.

Any woman foolish enough to follow your emotion laden advice is more likely to end up in real mess.
Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Ishilove: 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
YourFavEvangeli:

Lol, she shouldn't use the "I suffered with you" line because she chose it?
So why do we blame women who refused to suffer with us?
I mean if they don't deserve special recognition for suffering with us, why should anyone choose to suffer when there's the choice to not suffer?

Before the gist was it's bad women who leave the broke guys and go for the yahoo boys and aristos, now the good women who suffered are burnt and all we can say is they chose to suffer?

I warned people about this when the news broke out. Failure to condemn the actions of Yul will breed monsters.
I haven't seen this slang being used in a very long time. Brings back memories smiley

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women by Klass99(f): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
cool

13 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out / Couple Who Used Keke For Their Wedding Celebrate 5th Anniversary. Photos / Pap For Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.