Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up (4127 Views)

I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? / Nigerian Men Should Grow Up And Stop Shaming Women. / Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Uniquetani1(f): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
christianjoy:
most guys are like that they love to please girls cool

Not good enough
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Uniquetani1(f): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oturatetuala:

cheesy I smell the lies coming.

Receive truth
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by JOACHINpedro: 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Some will even ask, are you a virgin?
I don't understand angry

Omo! This guy na boss, the questions i ask before going on a date is "Are you a feminist?" The reply I get will determine how I'll handle the banny.
But I'll start asking virginity question too. Who knows, she might be my missing rib
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Uniquetani1(f): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

Omo! This guy na boss, the questions i ask before going on a date is "Are you a feminist?" The reply I get will determine how I'll handle the banny.
But I'll start asking virginity question too. Who knows, she might be my missing rib

It's wrong asking such question when you are not pure
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by JOACHINpedro: 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
Uniquetani1:

It's wrong asking such question when you are not pure
It's choice dear. We can't fight it
Most ladies won't hesitate to know how fat a prospective husband wallet is but will take offence when guys wanna know how deep their hole is.
No be juju?

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Akinfemmy(m): 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
Uniquetani1:

I am looking for a husband
If he no get today, he go get tomorrow

The thing is most guys ask this question because they don't want someone that will depend on them for everything. You might say you won't ask for money or something but we both know that it's not possible for a girl especially one that is a student not to demand from her bf even if it's small things like airtime or some urgent 2k or 3k, failure to provide those little things might result in you beginning to reduce the respect and feelings you have for him. Moreover, guys also want to be with someone that they can assist them too when they're things are really red for them. Imagine if your bf is really financially down, how can you as a student financially assist him.

I am just trying to help you understand why most guys ask this question.

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Uniquetani1(f): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

It's choice dear. We can't fight it
Most ladies won't hesitate to know how fat a prospective husband wallet is but will take offence when guys wanna know how deep their hole is.
No be juju?

Knowing about his pocket is nothing bad. But it sounds rude to me asking about my virginity
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Bashnigga(m): 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
Same old shiiii. In fact, na girls wey go woo me i dey find these days, man is tired angry

2 Likes

Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by efficiencie(m): 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
Uniquetani1:
Is it just me?
Most guys haven't grown up. They don't know how to make or start conversation with a lady.

You guys should be creative.
For instance, a guy chatting with a lady for the first time and asking if she has eaten.

Have you eaten?
Hope you have eaten?
What did you eat?

If I haven't eaten, what will you do about it? Will you order me food?
What did I eat? Are you asking because you are hungry?

Another thing
Asking what did you do for a living?
I don't understand, are you broke? Do you need money? Are you looking for a sugar mummy?

Lastly, send me your full pic
For what?

It's an advice tho

It's an advice

Perhaps there is something about you that attracts idiots only!
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Uniquetani1(f): 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
Akinfemmy:

The thing is most guys ask this question because they don't want someone that will depend on them for everything. You might say you won't ask for money or something but we both know that it's not possible for a girl especially one that is a student not to demand from her bf even if it's small things like airtime or some urgent 2k or 3k, failure to provide those little things might result in you beginning to reduce the respect and feelings you have for him. Moreover, guys also want to be with someone that they can assist them too when they're things are really red for them. Imagine if your bf is really financially down, how can you as a student financially assist him.

I am just trying to help you understand why most guys ask this question.

I understand
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Uniquetani1(f): 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
efficiencie:

Perhaps there is something about you that attracts idiots only!

Idiots?
A good word for them
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by JOACHINpedro: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by JOACHINpedro: 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Knowing about his pocket is nothing bad. But it sounds rude to me asking about my virginity
Knowing a husband financial level saves the wife alot of shit in marriage
Knowing my wife virginity status saves me from alot of shit in marriage.
Unless we'll all cruise and at the end of the day no strings was attached which is still okay
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by LastProphet: 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
czarr:
Guys should know that chatting should be very brief. Chatting is not an avenue to entertain girls, and try to make them like you. It hardly works. Chatting is a place to arrange a meet up. If you have already introduced yourselves. Ask her if she wants to meet up/hang out. If she gives excuses stop chatting with her. Don't block her stop chatting with her.

A lot of girls are looking for jesters/clowns to try to entertain them during chats even when they know they don't plan on meeting you or sleeping with you, they just want someone to make them laugh. Don't be that guy. They'll dangle the possibility of sex over your head but they always find an excuse not to meet up.

While you are trying to be entertaining Via chat, the guy pounding her out is not even responding to her chat. so she comes to the Simp online to make herself feel better and wanted. She uses her online simps to build self esteem so she can go fvck the attractive guy who doesn't care to chat with her.

Nuff said.

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Uniquetani1(f): 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

Knowing a husband financial level saves the wife alot of shit in marriage
Knowing my wife virginity status saves me from alot of shit in marriage.
Unless we'll all cruise and at the end of the day no strings attached which is still okay

Tor, everybody with their spec
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by OscarJaden(m): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
Me...hi
She...hi
Me... how are you
She...fine
Me block her if she don't return the and you!

I don't have time to start forcing conversation with an average Nigerian girl...is really a stress

Career women will make your conversation flow naturally even if thier not into you but vis va sa when it comes to the hungry 2k ones just like the OP

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by TheKrakon: 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
Look this one.
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Karleb(m): 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
czarr:
Guys should know that chatting should be very brief. Chatting is not an avenue to entertain girls, and try to make them like you. It hardly works. Chatting is a place to arrange a meet up. If you have already introduced yourselves. Ask her if she wants to meet up/hang out. If she gives excuses stop chatting with her. Don't block her stop chatting with her.

A lot of girls are looking for jesters/clowns to try to entertain them during chats even when they know they don't plan on meeting you or sleeping with you, they just want someone to make them laugh. Don't be that guy. They'll dangle the possibility of sex over your head but they always find an excuse not to meet up.

While you are trying to be entertaining Via chat, the guy pounding her out is not even responding to her chat. so she comes to the Simp online to make herself feel better and wanted. She uses her online simps to build self esteem so she can go fvck the attractive guy who doesn't care to chat with her.

Nuff said.

Don't be annoyed o but why do you people think the guy fuckinggg the girl you want is attractive or more attractive than you?
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Uniquetani1(f): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bashnigga:
Same old shiiii. In fact, na girls wey go woo me i dey find these days, man is tired angry

Or you dey find sugar mummy
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Uniquetani1(f): 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
OscarJaden:
Me...hi
She...hi
Me... how are you
She...fine
Me block her if she don't return the and you!

I don't have time to start forcing conversation with an average Nigerian girl...is really a stress

Career women will make your conversation flow naturally even if thier not into you but vis va sa when it comes to the hungry 2k ones just like the OP

Kai mind yourself
When it comes to money and spending? It's nothing to me
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by youngreezy(m): 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
czarr:

Nuff said.
you dey drink beer?make I order one cold hero for you....

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by youngreezy(m): 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
Karleb:

Don't be annoyed o but why do you people think the guy fuckinggg the girl you want is attractive or more attractive than you?
because if you know your value,you for no dey kill yasef as to how to chat the girl
No get me wrong, even attractive guys get rejected but since dey know their value,dey no dey let the thing bother them.....
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by czarr(m): 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
Karleb:

I should have said the guy she finds attractive... because attraction to a large extent is subjective. You may look good, but not every girl would like you like that. That's why I led with ask her to hang out. Obviously if she is not willing to hang out she is not that attracted to you, so you know off the jump, Where you stand and stop clowning trying to entertain her in the chat.

I can say this because I'm that guy that fvcks and doesn't entertain hoes in the chat. Yet I see in most girls phone a lot of guys who just jest and jest and these girls string them along for just attention and money and it's cringe.

You guys should learn how to separate information passed from the person passing it, so don't say "you guys" I'm not part of the simps, I'm the guy on the other end fvcking these hoes Gerrit?

Like I've said before I can be sympathetic to guys in a bad situation, even though I'm not going through it. I find it cringe that anytime anyone says anything people try to link the message to the messenger.
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by czarr(m): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
youngreezy:
you dey drink beer?make I order one cold hero for you....
Lol Comrade. Medium stout thanks.
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Karleb(m): 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
czarr:
I should have said the guy she finds attractive... because attraction to a large extent is subjective. You may look good, but not every girl would like you like that. That's why I led with ask her to hang out. Obviously if she is not willing to hang out she is not that attracted to you, so you know off the jump, Where you stand and stop clowning trying to entertain her in the chat.

I can say this because I'm that guy that fvcks and doesn't entertain hoes in the chat. Yet I see in most girls phone a lot of guys who just jest and jest and these girls string them along for just attention and money and it's cringe.

You guys should learn how to separate information passed from the person passing it, so don't say "you guys" I'm not part of the simps, I'm the guy on the other end fvcking these hoes Gerrit?

Like I've said before I can be sympathetic to guys in a bad situation, even though I'm not going through it. I find it cringe that anytime anyone says anything people try to link the message to the messenger.

That's why I told you not to be angry.

I have seen women that have hyped the man that's fuckinggg them, boyfriend even husband some of these guys are not close to average.

My point is, there's always nothing special the guy fuckinggg a girl has or has done. It's all in the girl's head.
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by czarr(m): 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
Karleb:

That's why I told you not to be angry.

I have seen women that have hyped the man that's fuckinggg them, boyfriend even husband some of these guys are not close to average.

My point is, there's always nothing special the guy fuckinggg a girl has or has done. It's all in the girl's head.
True.
Sometimes it's all about timing with women, if you are at the right place at the right time, you could be fvcking a baddie even when you are conventionally not good looking. But for the most part it's either they find you attractive or you fulfill a particular need, like good sex or money.
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by okoroemeka(m): 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
Uniquetani1:
Is it just me?
Most guys haven't grown up. They don't know how to make or start conversation with a lady.

For instance, a guy chatting with a lady for the first time and asking if she has eaten.

Have you eaten?
Hope you have eaten?
What did you eat?

Another thing
I don't understand, are you broke? Do you need money? Are you looking for a sugar mummy?

For what?

It's an advice tho

It's an advice
is it only talking to women is the problem to be solved to be grown up?,what about manly values like patience, perseverance,hope,hardwork, creating opportunities,etc, learning how to talk to girls is the least on my to do list,in fact any man that does not know how to talk to woman has removed a big obstacle from his way,learn what happened to Troy and Samson you will realize that excessive feminine luggage is a headache but the pvssy can be bleeped without the inconveniences of the extra baggage

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by DaInferno(m): 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
Uniquetani1:
Is it just me?

Have you eaten?
Hope you have eaten?
What did you eat?

Another thing

For what?

It's an advice tho

It's an advice
well, I don't subscribe to chatting with ladies, it bores me to death, but ..you can't be asked what you do too

Pls kindly point out the things that should be discuses about when you meet someone so men can grow from hence smiley
Cus yoi can't condemn everything without pointing out the right way to do it
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by DaInferno(m): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
alphaNomega:
I advise every guy to find out what the lady he is trying to woo does for a living.
lol... I donate 20liters of fuel for this your comment
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Uniquetani1(f): 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
okoroemeka:
is it only talking to women is the problem to be solved to be grown up?,what about manly values like patience, perseverance,hope,hardwork, creating opportunities,etc, learning how to talk to girls is the least on my to do list,in fact any man that does not know how to talk to woman has removed a big obstacle from his way,learn what happened to Troy and Samson you will realize that excessive feminine luggage is a headache but the pvssy can be bleeped without the inconveniences of the extra baggage

Any man that doesn't know how to talk to a woman is NOT MAN ENOUGH. They referred to as a coward
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Mcslize: 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
Uniquetani1:

If you tell a guy that you are just a student, that's the end of the chat

Normal na.
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Bashnigga(m): 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Or you dey find sugar mummy
Do u need a sugar boy (abi na sugar baby sef) tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! See What A Visitor Did To My Toilet / She Stares At The Man With Big Gbola / If You're A Tall & Strong (muscular) Woman, Would You Love A Short & Light Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.