Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up (4115 Views)

I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? / Nigerian Men Should Grow Up And Stop Shaming Women. / Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:24pm On May 06, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Knowing about his pocket is nothing bad. But it sounds rude to me asking about my virginity
You ask about his pocket... He ask about your virginity . It's all fair..

2 Likes

Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:27pm On May 06, 2022
OscarJaden:
Me...hi
She...hi
Me... how are you
She...fine
Me block her if she don't return the and you!

I don't have time to start forcing conversation with an average Nigerian girl...is really a stress

Career women will make your conversation flow naturally even if thier not into you but vis va sa when it comes to the hungry 2k ones just like the OP
in my own case .. I do not block them . O just stop chatting and bounce..
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by kingsmith4(m): 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
czarr:
Guys should know that chatting should be very brief. Chatting is not an avenue to entertain girls, and try to make them like you. It hardly works. Chatting is a place to arrange a meet up. If you have already introduced yourselves. Ask her if she wants to meet up/hang out. If she gives excuses stop chatting with her. Don't block her stop chatting with her.

A lot of girls are looking for jesters/clowns to try to entertain them during chats even when they know they don't plan on meeting you or sleeping with you, they just want someone to make them laugh. Don't be that guy. They'll dangle the possibility of sex over your head but they always find an excuse not to meet up.

While you are trying to be entertaining Via chat, the guy pounding her out is not even responding to her chat. so she comes to the Simp online to make herself feel better and wanted. She uses her online simps to build self esteem so she can go fvck the attractive guy who doesn't care to chat with her.

Nuff said.
well said my brother
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by kingsmith4(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
maestro299:
I was expecting you, after all the ranting, to give tips on the types of questions a guy should ask or conversation topics he could use with you guys. But no. You ladies don't even have a clue. But you expect a man to 'read your mind' and find out what you are 'interested' in Besides, why can't you start a conversation with a guy. Then you'll have an idea of how difficult it is to talk to another human being.
bro leave this people abeg
Na mumu go dey reason Thier mata
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Story
Just say the females in your family and the ones you entertain are leeches and leave the rest of us out of it. Not all women live in or come from your poverty stricken country.
Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
Uniquetani1:

If you tell a guy that you are just a student, that's the end of the chat

LMFAO..
Those guys are legends..
Dating a student is a total waste of time and resources. ..

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up by Alphalab(m): 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Well said brother.

Most of the guys that chat like this actually live a boring life.

So, they use the girls as an avenue to convince themselves that they have a better life.
czarr:
Guys should know that chatting should be very brief. Chatting is not an avenue to entertain girls, and try to make them like you. It hardly works. Chatting is a place to arrange a meet up. If you have already introduced yourselves. Ask her if she wants to meet up/hang out. If she gives excuses stop chatting with her. Don't block her stop chatting with her.

A lot of girls are looking for jesters/clowns to try to entertain them during chats even when they know they don't plan on meeting you or sleeping with you, they just want someone to make them laugh. Don't be that guy. They'll dangle the possibility of sex over your head but they always find an excuse not to meet up.

While you are trying to be entertaining Via chat, the guy pounding her out is not even responding to her chat. so she comes to the Simp online to make herself feel better and wanted. She uses her online simps to build self esteem so she can go fvck the attractive guy who doesn't care to chat with her.

Nuff said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man / Thread For Igbo Guys Who Have Dated Hausa Girls.How Was It? / LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.