Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' (48369 Views)

May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness / Skull Mining: Don't Blame Nollywood - Yul Edochie Replies House Of Reps / Pete Edochie Replies Sugabelly Lotanna Odunze Who Said He's A Bad Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Misterone: 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mrsserene:
I'm not against polygamy, but the way you did yours is very wrong. First you cheated on your wife, then impregnated another lady, then married the lady. Just pray that she doesn't sue you for bygamy.
I don't know where you guys get this hypocrisy thing from. when it suits you, you jump on the bandwagon of the European law and custom. then the next minute you are a traditionalist from one sacred shrine. another minute you are holier than the pope. FYI, we are Africans. we have our culture and in our culture across Nigeria, a man can never cheat on a woman. it's not done anywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by ezewealth(m): 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
And this man wan run for president
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Athemisia: 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
Romanoff:
Real men don't commit adultery, only dogs do.

You're not a man sir, your father who has condemned your adultery and second marriage is a man.

We dey wait for how e go end.
Auntie you go wait die oh..

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by GoodFaith: 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
Yuliyuly:
Mmmm
I Guess you want to be FBI friend
Best of luck
Dumb ass
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by VPN11(m): 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
Men
;A culture that tells a broke man he deserves no woman; has no right to tell him to stick to one woman when he becomes rich .

Women
;"Yul Edochie has taught me not to stand by a poor men".

I'm not exaggerating to say that 50% of the women who currently passed out from NYSC will be sponsored by men to learn new skills, start business or go for their masters.

But men are scum.

My own is just as Yul Edochie has come out publicly to claim a child from his second wife, I encourage all women to also come out with the children they had for other men whilst in their happy marriage..... Ka Ekete kwupú Ike.

Regina Daniels agrees to be Ned Nwoko's 6th wife.

Women: Go girl, marry an intentional man, go for the bag, your happiness matters.

Yul Edochie announces his second wife.

Women: Men can never be trusted, scums of the earth.

Make everybody piss one place nah

If Yul Edochie needs a third wife because his voice na agbakam.. I am in” – Blogger Amanda Chisom

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by okuta007: 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
You woulda been a dead man by now if na Yankee you try this thing

that is why kata kata dey yankee - husband dey kill wife, especially oyinbo men embarassed
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by onadana: 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
abbey621:

All join, there's nothing new under the sun! Koko be say if you can forgive, forgive and if you cannot then move on. If what the man did was so terrible, why is she staying? If we are saying he's not redeemable, why stay with him?

It's her choice,her decision.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
Na man you be sir, don't mind them. Fake ass people. We know you made a mistake, but as a man you take responsibility of your mistakes than hide and run like a coward. You are a real man

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Christistruth00: 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
grin

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by IreneJane: 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yul edochie acted irresponsibly by taking another wife without his first wife's knowledge

How do you know he did it without her knowledge? Do you know that an average Nigeria woman will never accept and will take a bold step towards husband maybe spiritually that he won't even think of talking about it again .. some women will even says '" it's when he has money that he's thinking of second wife " then boooom spiritual attack
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by CoolAmbience(m): 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
PDJT:

-Are you a slave of the "abroad"?

Lol.

You dey mind am?

I know no wetin dey make dem feel inferior about abroad? Nigeria no be abroad to citizens of other countries?
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Sterope(f): 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
Yamayama talk. Cheaters that have unprotected sex deserve all the cruelty in this world.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
Investorozay:

lol
first wife is that u

This can never be the first wife. Look at her pictures, she is too timid, which is why the husband took advantage of her.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by okuta007: 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
ddemillie:

The same yanke o!!! When he be say to dey yansh and marry fellow man dey acceptable o!!!

no mind dem for yankee - most of them na hypocrites

no polygamy but brothels everywhere where swingers operate - swapping each other's wives for sex

some sef engage in bestiality indoors like sleeping with their dogs

yet they say polygamy that Father Abraham practiced is a crime

Monogamy in the west was enforced for tax compliance reasons not for ethics!
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Rubbiish(m): 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
Romanoff:

You're not a man sir, your father who has condemned your adultery and second marriage is a man.

It will end in good @bold
Don't face your life
Be wishing someone a bad end, when u are not even sure of your life tomorrow!
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Czario: 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
Applying for the post of President of Nigeria demands that you must have sense.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by abidem4real: 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yul edochie acted irresponsibly by taking another wife without his first wife's knowledge
Who is this man talking gibberish as if he's part of their family? What crime has he committed by taking a second wife? Has he called on you to help him take care of his second wife or has the first wife reported to you that he is not being responsible fatherly? Are you a witness to Yul and his wife making an oath of " you and I alone together and forever"? Does Yul look like a kid who doesn't know what he's doing? For crying out loud, nobody can understand what transpires between a couple unless they decide to reveal. Why do some people choose to be crying more than the bereaved? Do have some sense
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by abbey621(m): 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
onadana:

It's her choice,her decision.

Exactly, so who are we to criticize the guy? The person most affected, stand ground gidigba, she say she be mario and she no dey go anywhere but na online warriors dey take panadol for her headache.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Godfullsam(m): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
JovialJune:
Lol

You owned up because gistlover was about to expose you

You owned up after you were forced by Judith to marry her last week Sunday

You were the same person that threatened her to abort the pregnancy, when she didn't, you had to accept it, she threatened to expose you if you didn't marry her

Your second wife was married to different men with two kids, so you are responsible for taking care of them, she is a left over while your wife was a virtuous woman

Men that marry second wife usually marry a fresh young untouched young girl, you married a left over while your wife was pure from the very beginning.

You are not a real man, you are a real idiot.

Y d mata cum pain u like dis?

b calming down pls.

Even the first wife will not be this angry and pained.

I just pray your husband/future husband doesn't make the mistake of getting a second wife.

U fit kill d man

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by JovialJune(f): 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
Godfullsam:

Y d mata cum pain u like dis?

b calming down pls.

Even the first wife will not be this angry and pained.

I just pray your husband/future husband doesn't make the mistake of getting a second wife.

U fit kill d man

Are you stupid? How does my comment affect your very existence?

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by TYCO77: 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
[color=#000099][/color

Na for back you dey run the show before belle enter naw.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Slynation(m): 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
I too like this guy...grin grin E no send una papa grin
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by justmi1: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-You chat like a child. I hope you're still under 25, and therefore still have an underdeveloped brain. Otherwise, all I can say is grow up.

-I have two wives with children, however if at anytime in the future I have a need for another I won't hesitate to marry another. Marriage is not Slavery. Any partner can leave if they choose to. Life is simple, really.

-Yul hasnt committed any crime, if his first wife does any nonsense she will be cooling-off in prison.
And he would probably be cooling in "hell".

He didn't commit any offence for a taking a second wife. But being cocky about it on social media in what appears that his wife didn't have any prior knowledge of, is not manly; but treachery, humiliation, it's betrayal. He could have simply kept this within the family till his wife accepts the reality or not. We have seen many polygamous home with lots of issues and some living in harmony. The former a clear case of the incumbent wife not cool with it, and the later accepting thier fate.

His first wife unfollowed him because she is hurt. She could have pretended and played cool, next you would hear "something happened" to yul. Let's be guided; marital conjugation is deep, it's about commitment and I'm sure this current woman would be hurt if he decides to surprise her with a 3rd wife.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Beremx(f): 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
PDJT:

-What is your business in it, if I may politely ask?
what is also your business in how I express myself concerning the issue?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by abidem4real: 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
Romanoff:

What he does with his life is his choice and his business, not yours.
Keep waiting for the dawnfall of a man whose choice is none of your business. Idiotic idiot!
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by patrickcollins: 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
PDJT:

-His choice, not yours.
Don't support evil, how can he keep his wife in d dark, is wickedness after being together for all these years.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Romanoff(f): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
abidem4real:

What he does with his life is his choice and his business, not yours.
Keep waiting for the dawnfall of a man whose choice is none of your business. Idiotic idiot!

Na you idiot pass.

Carrying my comment and opinion on another person on your head like I'm holding your wretched destiny.

Oshisco.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by TolaniLuv: 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
You woulda been a dead man by now if na Yankee you try this thing

Try what? They are people who get wife and baby mama’s in America keep quite there!
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Mozenge1: 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

So what ?
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
There was never a marriage nor a second wife, una eyes go clear soon! Na so the vegetable take scam all of una!
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by SKINDOGGY: 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
Romanoff:

So u follow believe that fake account, so bro u don't know how Pete speaks

The English and spellings alone are enough to tell anyone with half Sense that this is not from the legend Pete Edochie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up After His Concert In London / Age Anthonia: Police Declaring Me Wanted Over Comedy Skit Surprised Me / Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.