Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' (48357 Views)

May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness / Skull Mining: Don't Blame Nollywood - Yul Edochie Replies House Of Reps / Pete Edochie Replies Sugabelly Lotanna Odunze Who Said He's A Bad Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by uchdavinci: 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
But you hide for back dey run am until she get belle... if not that she got pregnant and gave birth who would have known. Baba calm down, you didn't plan for it to go this way

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by luminouz(m): 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
nenyewrites:
Lol, you slept with a divorced woman with two kids when you have a wife. You were committing adultery. If you were a real man, why didn't you marry her upfront? Then she threatened you, as a weak, confused and stupid man you're, you went and did secret bride price payment. Real man, why didn't you do it openly so that Nigerians will congratulate you? Then gistblogger found out about your bullshit and gave you time to confess, you now carried your fearful self and made the most wicked and traumatic post. Real men dey fear? You're just a low self esteem, attention seeker looking for the love your father never gave you. But look at you, how can a man like Ebubedike love a weakling like you. Disgusting!

The emotion of your post can fuel my generator for a month.
Damn...I'd love to harvest it. .you are such a gold mine
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by essentialone(m): 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
The only thing wey dey pain me for this matter be say 95% of the ladies angry with Yul Edochie are presently sexing, dating, or flirting around another lady's husband.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
Acidosis:

Why do we have to emphasize this just to prove a point. Yul also has 4 kids, so? Having a child won't necessarily make you less attractive. You won't lose your sex hormones either just because you have kids.

Is she a divorced woman or not? And who's referring to her sex appeal? What's my biz?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by TrumpDonald2: 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
ststyreal:

Honestly, check that baby well.. that guy dey vex me. If person hurt him sister that way how him go feel? Some men are wicked shaaa and no law to fight and support women in this kind of situation where a man betrayed his marriage oath.... Chaiiii African women are really going through hell in some marriages shaaaa

Hahahahaha... Nne abeg I no get DNA eye like you. Na pikin I see, e no resemble him papa, me I no know. But I agree with you that it hurts. I feel for his first wife, I pray she accepts it in good faith.

And also you made a point, if it were his sister's husband who's taking a second wife, will he be happy about it?

The world will be better if we all take the 'golden rule' seriously.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Misterone: 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mrsserene:

So there's nothing like adultery in Nigeria
God have mercy!
culture shock! so long it is not with another man's wife, a dependant or rape, it is legal culturally. your wife at home has no say in this matters so long as you cater for her and her children. that is the black Man's culture for you. it is only civilization, religion and morals that makes men to stick with one woman. the issue is that you should not point accusing fingers at the man that says he wants to practice his culture
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Bamzyriches451: 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
Yul has spoken.....
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by temiyato(m): 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
JovialJune:
Lol

You owned up because gistlover was about to expose you

You owned up after you were forced by Judith to marry her last week Sunday

You were the same person that threatened her to abort the pregnancy, when she didn't, you had to accept it, she threatened to expose you if you didn't marry her

Your second wife was married to different men with two kids, so you are responsible for taking care of them, she is a left over while your wife was a virtuous woman

Men that marry second wife usually marry A FRESH YOUNG UNTOUCHED YOUNG GIRL, you married a left over while your wife was pure from the very beginning.

You are not a real man, you are a real idiot.

Even u na left over. Stop crying more than the bereaved. He has the right to marry as many as he wants.Go find husband even if na 6th wife. U don dey get white biebie for vspot
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Agboconsult1(m): 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
Will he still run for the office of the president of Nigeria?
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by manneger2: 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
In Europe u can’t see a married man or woman cheating on their spouse, they will rather divorce and move and Marry another person but in Africa once someone get small money they will start having so many mistress, Africa is cursed
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by bashuayi(m): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
essentialone:
The only thing wey dey pain me for this matter be say 95% of the ladies angry with Yul Edochie are presently sexing, dating, or flirting around another lady's husband.

Don't mind them
Very useless creatures.
bunchs of hipocrate
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by ststyreal(f): 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mrkumareze:

Male version of the mum.. Yul must have carried out DNA, reason he waited all dis while before announcing it. He's a wise nigga.
Which wise?? Na him sin hook am naim make am rush announce am as the girl don follow am hold ground say she no go abort the baby. That lady Fine reach destiny Etiko abi she fine reach other Nollywood actress wey full that movie industry? Infact, this yul act shows he is so daft and foolish for marrying a woman with two children from different failed marriages according to information here. Person wey suppose to dey enjoy him life now with him beautiful wife, wan come start to dey buy pampers again smhhhh, some men just need to be taught a small lesson in this life.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Misterone: 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
gbagyiza:

To tell your wife say you wan marry another woman no be small wahala oh! If that person is not careful the wife go finish am oh!
no mind that agbero of Lagos jare. you go tell your wife for house say you won go marry another woman and you go still dey eat her food and sleep for her bed! na die you won die be that. the way it is done is that after the deed is done, family, friends and well wishers are sent to beg the woman. she already has children for you, no one will take her serious again. if she leaves, the highest she can attain is second wife. so why don't you stay where you are the first.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by bashuayi(m): 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
ststyreal:

Honestly, check that baby well.. that guy dey vex me. If person hurt him sister that way how him go feel? Some men are wicked shaaa and no law to fight and support women in this kind of situation where a man betrayed his marriage oath.... Chaiiii African women are really going through hell in some marriages shaaaa

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by ststyreal(f): 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
maasoap:

Meet his waterloo for marrying a second wife? Lol. I guess all polygamous men are going to meet their Waterloo too, right?
Meanwhile, we know many monogamous men who had been killed by their one and only wife without any serious reasons other than mere allegations. Was that their own Waterloo?
Smhhhhh.... I dey vex abeg leave me, all you supporters of evil will surely meet their water loom. If what yul did to his wife of 17 years is ok by you, then may you experience the same. May you be betrayed at the point when you are meant to relax and enjoy your sweat. I no curse you ooooo, but na word I talk....
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by lilycasera(f): 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
People like you end up lonely and depressed.

Time will definitely teach you life lessons.non of your wives or kids will take full responsibility in taking care of you.wealthy men have experienced this and Many more like you will.

Issa matter of time.

-You chat like a child. I hope you're still under 25, and therefore still have an underdeveloped brain. Otherwise, all I can say is grow up.

-I have two wives with children, however if at anytime in the future I have a need for another I won't hesitate to marry another. Marriage is not Slavery. Any partner can leave if they choose to. Life is simple, really.

-Yul hasnt committed any crime, if his first wife does any nonsense she will be cooling-off in prison.[/quote]
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by martinslaura: 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
You woulda been a dead man by now if na Yankee you try this thing

But na nija we dey
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by martinslaura: 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
Romanoff:
Real men don't commit adultery, only dogs do.

You're not a man sir, your father who has condemned your adultery and second marriage is a man.

We dey wait for how e go end.

E go end well o. All of una wen dey wish am bad.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Misterone: 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
ststyreal:

Which wise?? Na him sin hook am naim make am rush announce am as the girl don follow am hold ground say she no go abort the baby. That lady Fine reach destiny Etiko abi she fine reach other Nollywood actress wey full that movie industry? Infact, this yul act shows he is so daft and foolish for marrying a woman with two children from different failed marriages according to information here. Person wey suppose to dey enjoy him life now with him beautiful wife, wan come start to dey buy pampers again smhhhh, some men just need to be taught a small lesson in this life.
talking about abortion? first, the guy is looking for a son. don't be surprised his family is behind this move. second, the lady in question is loaded. na dem dey give small small boys money to touch their gbeje well.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by martinslaura: 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-You chat like a child. I hope you're still under 25, and therefore still have an underdeveloped brain. Otherwise, all I can say is grow up.

-I have two wives with children, however if at anytime in the future I have a need for another I won't hesitate to marry another. Marriage is not Slavery. Any partner can leave if they choose to. Life is simple, really.

-Yul hasnt committed any crime, if his first wife does any nonsense she will be cooling-off in prison.

PLEASE TELL THEM OOOOO.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by martinslaura: 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
PDJT:

-What is your business in it, if I may politely ask?

LET ME ASK RUDELY WETIN BE UR OWN INSIDE? E DEY PAIN U?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Okhuadams(m): 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
FirstMediaNaija:
Actor Yul Edochie replies critics, says Real men own up,

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc5n5Eos6eO/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
for ur mind you be real man. Real men are responsible men not your type. Real men don't cheat on there wife's. Real men stay loyal to there wife's, you are not a real man
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Paulianfa(m): 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yul edochie acted irresponsibly by taking another wife without his first wife's knowledge

So she will be clapping for him and approved.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by ststyreal(f): 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
Misterone:
talking about abortion? first, the guy is looking for a son. don't be surprised his family is behind this move. second, the lady in question is loaded. na dem dey give small small boys money to touch their gbeje well.
But he has three boys and a girl from his wife, so which boy him dey find again? Na long throat land am for this thing wey him do so....

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Okhuadams(m): 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
FirstMediaNaija:
Actor Yul Edochie replies critics, says Real men own up,

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc5n5Eos6eO/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
He betrayed 17yrs of marriage and pple are clapping and hailing him. Both him and the Olosho are mocking the first wife and calling it hailing. If it's the woman will the flat head take, the same bloody pple hailing him will be the ones rubbishing the wife

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Paulianfa(m): 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
lilycasera:
People like you end up lonely and depressed.

Time will definitely teach you life lessons.non of your wives or kids will take full responsibility in taking care of you.wealthy men have experienced this and Many more like you will.

Issa matter of time.

-Yul hasnt committed any crime, if his first wife does any nonsense she will be cooling-off in prison.

I hail u Sir.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Instincteverest: 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yul edochie acted irresponsibly by taking another wife without his first wife's knowledge
. Your definition of Responsibilities is ur own Palava ,Na U go define Responsibilities Mtcheww .Will Daughters of eve ever Support a man taking another wife .

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Paulianfa(m): 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
Real man don't knack one toto...
Real man don't believe in love...
Real man is not in bondage with one pusssy...
Real man don't welcome "am not the mode excuses"
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Onachiene1995(m): 11:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nigeria is not an advanced country,go to the advanced ones and you will see that everyone is busy minding their own business. Yul is a grown man and he knows what he wants. Trouble dey sleep iyanga go wake am.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by JovialJune(f): 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
temiyato:

Even u na left over. Stop crying more than the bereaved. He has the right to marry as many as he wants.Go find husband even if na 6th wife. U don dey get white biebie for vspot

So sad that you are referring to your mother, not me.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by JovialJune(f): 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
Misterone:

Looking for which son? Someone that has 3 sons from May his first wife, Pete has condemn him, his brother has condemn him, or what the hell is this one saying? Most of you don't read at all.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by SunTzu123(m): 11:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
Something in me thinks this is a stunt to promote a new movie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! / Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo / Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.