Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,084 members, 7,828,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' (48363 Views)

May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness / Skull Mining: Don't Blame Nollywood - Yul Edochie Replies House Of Reps / Pete Edochie Replies Sugabelly Lotanna Odunze Who Said He's A Bad Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by afadi2410: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
I don't blame you sir. I blame the women who see themselves as ordinary properties for men to acquire and the Nigerian system which promotes inequality by allowing polygamy. I'm sure you'll go haywire if one of those women you married marries another man if it were possible.

Stop telling him to grow up because I won't classify polygamy as maturity. You're only just stuck in the past.

No mind him, will he say that of the first wife if he was the father?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by eaglez(m): 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
See how confused you and your signature are like yul edochie, Nigeria is dead, free Biafra and say no to sharia. SMH
PDJT:

-Go kill him then, and marry all his wives. Only losers kill when their lives are not at risk.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Mrsserene: 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
Misterone:
I don't know where you guys get this hypocrisy thing from. when it suits you, you jump on the bandwagon of the European law and custom. then the next minute you are a traditionalist from one sacred shrine. another minute you are holier than the pope. FYI, we are Africans. we have our culture and in our culture across Nigeria, a man can never cheat on a woman. it's not done anywhere.

So there's nothing like adultery in Nigeria
God have mercy!
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by emmyN(m): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
JovialJune:
Lol

You owned up because gistlover was about to expose you

You owned up after you were forced by Judith to marry her last week Sunday

You were the same person that threatened her to abort the pregnancy, when she didn't, you had to accept it, she threatened to expose you if you didn't marry her

Your second wife was married to different men with two kids, so you are responsible for taking care of them, she is a left over while your wife was a virtuous woman

Men that marry second wife usually marry a fresh young untouched young girl, you married a left over while your wife was pure from the very beginning.

You are not a real man, you are a real idiot.

1. He could have let gistlover come up with the revelation themselves, doesn't change anything.

2. You can't force a grown man to marry you, try and see.

3. Again, he could have left her keep the child if she insisted but not make any commitments.

Now tell me, are you jealous that after leaving May, he left June and went for Judy? wink
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by ststyreal(f): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
JovialJune:
Lol

You owned up because gistlover was about to expose you

You owned up after you were forced by Judith to marry her last week Sunday

You were the same person that threatened her to abort the pregnancy, when she didn't, you had to accept it, she threatened to expose you if you didn't marry her

Your second wife was married to different men with two kids, so you are responsible for taking care of them, she is a left over while your wife was a virtuous woman

Men that marry second wife usually marry a fresh young untouched young girl, you married a left over while your wife was pure from the very beginning.

You are not a real man, you are a real idiot.
Nnem idiot is too nice to quatify that guy, he is a beast and he will surely meet his water loom..... Women should please wise up.... Stop supporting any man again financially. Every married woman should start saving for herself and her children because the generation of men we have this days, lacks integrity and discipline

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by gbagyiza: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yul edochie acted irresponsibly by taking another wife without his first wife's knowledge

To tell your wife say you wan marry another woman no be small wahala oh! If that person is not careful the wife go finish am oh!
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by moje4: 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

So many heads were cut off for these

Have they cut your own?
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by ststyreal(f): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mrkumareze:
I respect you my Man. Who sees such a handsome boy and refuse paying his mother's bride prize
That child doesn't look like him one bit. Look that pikin well

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by ireneidiva(f): 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
basilo101:

He did not comitt adultery. The woman involved is not someone's wife
He is married. Therefore it is adultery oga.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by TrumpDonald2: 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
I am a chronic supporter of one man, one wife. It's his life, his choice. I only pray it ends well. I only pray she's of good character. Else, Yul when premium tears go start, better be the man you claim to be.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by prophetfire: 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
You woulda been a dead man by now if na Yankee you try this thing
. Nonsense Yankee
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by TrumpDonald2: 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
ststyreal:

Hahahahah... You done carry eye do DNA already. Baby calm down.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by sarrshoe: 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
Double wahala for Dead body and the owner of dem body.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by maasoap(m): 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
Romanoff:
Real men don't commit adultery, only dogs do.

You're not a man sir, your father who has condemned your adultery and second marriage is a man.

We dey wait for how e go end.

His father must be a SIMP. When he was supposed to be proud of his son, for being a real man.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by bisqit: 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
Romanoff:
Real men don't commit adultery, only dogs do.

You're not a man sir, your father who has condemned your adultery and second marriage is a man.

We dey wait for how e go end.
as a person can you be eating one food all your life
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by bisqit: 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-You chat like a child. I hope you're still under 25, and therefore still have an underdeveloped brain. Otherwise, all I can say is grow up.

-I have two wives with children, however if at anytime in the future I have a need for another I won't hesitate to marry another. Marriage is not Slavery. Any partner can leave if they choose to. Life is simple, really.

-Yul hasnt committed any crime, if his first wife does any nonsense she will be cooling-off in prison.
which of the two is good in bed?
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by efficiencie(m): 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
FirstMediaNaija:
Actor Yul Edochie replies critics, says Real men own up,

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc5n5Eos6eO/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Real men do the right thing and stay away from wrongdoing...this fool go dey pay bride price ontop woman wey several other men don knack enough load am with cum. Na who go remind this fool sey other guys go still dey knack this him so called second wife! The strongman of the house of the SIMPsons.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by okoroemeka(m): 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
You woulda been a dead man by now if na Yankee you try this thing
we are not and will never be Yankee,we are Africans and we have our own values,the man protected his marriage by getting another stress relief valve,an African man traditionally has the right to two or more wives ,extra cocubines and mistresses,how can you then say the man is cheating,it is just like the Muslim man that can marry 4 wife's have another harem full of exotic women and also a promise of more girls in etewrnity, how then can you say he is cheating,it is Yankee people that cheat,it is not meant for the African man we have our own rules of engagement.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by ststyreal(f): 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
TrumpDonald2:
Hahahahah... You done carry eye do DNA already. Baby calm down.
Honestly, check that baby well.. that guy dey vex me. If person hurt him sister that way how him go feel? Some men are wicked shaaa and no law to fight and support women in this kind of situation where a man betrayed his marriage oath.... Chaiiii African women are really going through hell in some marriages shaaaa

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by emmanuelbrown26: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yul edochie acted irresponsibly by taking another wife without his first wife's knowledge
Na mehnnnnn, leave marriage wahala for them and focus on politics wey u dey gv dem good vibe.
Yul na adult, he didn't commit any crime in getting married to a second woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by maasoap(m): 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
ststyreal:

Nnem idiot is too nice to quatify that guy, he is a beast and he will surely meet his water loom.... . Women should please wise up.... Stop supporting any man again financially. Every married woman should start saving for herself and her children because the generation of men we have this days, lacks integrity and discipline

Meet his waterloo for marrying a second wife? Lol. I guess all polygamous men are going to meet their Waterloo too, right?
Meanwhile, we know many monogamous men who had been killed by their one and only wife without any serious reasons other than mere allegations. Was that their own Waterloo?
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Psady(m): 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
���
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

so wat u gonna do about it
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by harbarzzy(m): 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
FirstMediaNaija:

This guy with 3 letters name go marry 3 wives
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Acidosis(m): 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
nenyewrites:
Lol, you slept with a divorced woman with two kids when you have a wife. You were committing adultery. If you were a real man, why didn't you marry her upfront? Then she threatened you, as a weak, confused and stupid man you're, you went and did secret bride price payment. Real man, why didn't you do it openly so that Nigerians will congratulate you? Then gistblogger found out about your bullshit and gave you time to confess, you now carried your fearful self and made the most wicked and traumatic post. Real men dey fear? You're just a low self esteem, attention seeker looking for the love your father never gave you. But look at you, how can a man like Ebubedike love a weakling like you. Disgusting!

Why do we have to emphasize this just to prove a point. Yul also has 4 kids, so? Having a child won't necessarily make you less attractive. You won't lose your sex hormones either just because you have kids.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Charbriq2022: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
Yes,real men face it
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Mrkumareze(m): 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
ststyreal:

Male version of the mum.. Yul must have carried out DNA, reason he waited all dis while before announcing it. He's a wise nigga.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Johel(m): 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
FirstMediaNaija:

This man is actually intelligent and responsible than most of y'all Barkin... I'm in full support of his actions.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Johel(m): 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Was that your choice or his?..when you get there,u can make your own life choices too...live and let others live.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by bonnyhope: 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
joetem:

Make i no lie you, that him second wife ehn... even if person be assistant pope, e go dey hungry you to have a taste. No be only dog ooo, real men will have to have that babe

But from what I am reading here

The 2nd wife na 2nd hand na

A divorced with 2 kids
Not even a new chassis

Yul Bleep up
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Petshopng: 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
Yeah, But this news shock many of us
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by TheGift: 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
FirstMediaNaija:

You can own up and take responsibility for your child, does not mean you must marry the Woman who mothered the child out of wedlock.

If She was not His spec for marriage, would He own up like this? I doubt it?

Meanwhile, was He not hiding to run it at the back until Her stomach came out, and could be hidden no more?

Yul should just focus on His life and stop explaining to people who don’t really give a hoot about Him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

D'banj's Father At His Daughter's Wedding / Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) / Comedian Emmanuella Poses With Mark Angel (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.