Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,045 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' (48361 Views)

May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness / Skull Mining: Don't Blame Nollywood - Yul Edochie Replies House Of Reps / Pete Edochie Replies Sugabelly Lotanna Odunze Who Said He's A Bad Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by ddemillie(m): 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
You woulda been a dead man by now if na Yankee you try this thing

The same yanke o!!! When he be say to dey yansh and marry fellow man dey acceptable o!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Realists(m): 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Ameilikaners wannabes full this our country with their slave mentality.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yul edochie acted irresponsibly by taking another wife without his first wife's knowledge

What do you mean by "without his first wife's knowledge?"
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by eddyslim(m): 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
You are a real man
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by CoronaVirusPro: 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
obitrac:
The only amend u can make now is to divorce the 2nd wife asap.

Hope you told Ned Nwoko same when he married Regina?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by PrinceOfLagos: 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
Misterone:
but this is not yankee. another thing is that this guy is not a simp. na man be this.
Get my point before jumping into what I don't know

Yul edochie married the second wife without his first wife knowledge , that's betrayal
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by ecomm(m): 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
Romanoff:
Real men don't commit adultery, only dogs do.

U no holy pass ..
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by DimIsaac10(m): 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
Can you imagine?. Rubbish
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Solofresh2: 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
I don't see any reason why you should marry two women as a man when you know you can't stay with one woman.Why marrying in the first place.
You are unknowingly digging your grave early if you don't know.
You can have all the women you want without marrying them.
As for me, anything that would make me get married,then just know that the woman I get married to is more than a wife.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Pimine: 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
Romanoff:

You're not a man sir, your father who has condemned your adultery and second marriage is a man.

We dey wait for how e go end.
Aswearugaaad

This is witchcraft. Change your ways, Roma angry
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Damian10(m): 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
Unfortunately he is on the news for the wrong reason, taught it should have being his over ambitious aim to become the president of this nation on every plartform.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by naija4life247: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
PDJT:

-Are you a slave of the "abroad"?

He is mentally unstable
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
I agree with you, with my left ball
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by lexy2014: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

So all the men in yankee that tried what he tried are all dead? Who killed them? Are u the one?
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by reubenobi(m): 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
Jokerman:
You are a sinner, and this is dissapointing, especially as the Judas (Judy austin) had been in two failed marriages earlier.....

The only suitable thing is to chase away the 2nd wife, and keep the first wife
Are you a saint?
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Investorozay: 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
nenyewrites:
Lol, you slept with a divorced woman with two kids when you have a wife. You were committing adultery. If you were a real man, why didn't you marry her upfront? Then she threatened you, as a weak, confused and stupid man you're, you went and did secret bride price payment. Real man, why didn't you do it openly so that Nigerians will congratulate you? Then gistblogger found out about your bullshit and gave you time to confess, you now carried your fearful self and made the most wicked and traumatic post. Real men dey fear? You're just a low self esteem, attention seeker looking for the love your father never gave you. But look at you, how can a man like Ebubedike love a weakling like you. Disgusting!

lol
first wife is that u

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Mrsserene: 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
I'm not against polygamy, but the way you did yours is very wrong. First you cheated on your wife, then impregnated another lady, then married the lady. Just pray that she doesn't sue you for bygamy.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by abbey621(m): 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
onadana:
Real men are not shameless.Real men are loyal to the end.They reason with their brain not their.....dic...k.A MAN without self control is insatiable.

Yet to err is human, to own up to it instead of being a coward is divine. Real men are not perfect, real men do misbehave, real men accept that they've fallen and seek redemption......Get off your moral high horse.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Dmacqh(m): 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
Okpara na anwu , ya na asi , oha ga mmanu.

What if as prevalent in the movie ( almost all work places ) industry this is a case of : sex for role .

The woman is a director . Maybe she told him the only way he will cast him in her movies is sleeping with him .

Often we hear it’s the male directors or actors demanding sex from the females to cast them for movies.

What if reverse it’s the case ?
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Sukersoc: 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
Romanoff:

You're not a man sir, your father who has condemned your adultery and second marriage is a man.

Hahahahahaha......
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by alizma: 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
That is just the plain Truth. 99% of his critics are only against him because he own up, they can swear that they are 100% clean. How many of them can swear that had never slept with another woman aside their wife?
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Xfemt(m): 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-You chat like a child. I hope you're still under 25, and therefore still have an underdeveloped brain. Otherwise, all I can say is grow up.
-I have two wives with children, however if at anytime in the future I have a need for another I won't hesitate to marry another. Marriage is not Slavery. Any partner can leave if they choose to. Life is simple, really.

-Yul hasnt committed any crime, if his first wife does any nonsense she will be cooling-off in prison.
no mind them boss
Them fit support gay but man marrying many wives they call it since
ndiara

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by abbey621(m): 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yul edochie married the second wife without his first wife knowledge , that's betrayal

You honestly believe this? Did she know he had another child or not? In some cultures once a woman births a child for you she's automatically your wife. I doubt the first wife was oblivious of the outside child.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by 8stargeneral: 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nobe yankee na ...na en make him try am..we dey practice our traditions
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Misterone: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Bleep betrayal. that's how it is done. after the deed, you pacify the hurt. that's how real men do it. go and read about MKO Abiola. how he married his second wife.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Adakintroy: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yul edochie acted irresponsibly by taking another wife without his first wife's knowledge

There is no time women approve of a second wife.

A man should be free to do what he likes. one of the pecks of suffering and getting money. You earn the right to.

Plus this is Africa many women are languishing in sorrow..someone need to take them in and give them respect and children. Women are their biggest enemies. Once a man is rich they want everything to themsleve. Let it go round for all women and their children.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by obitrac: 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
This is the real definition of betrayal.Yul,I am no longer your fan
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Karemarealty288(m): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
Yul is a mens.... cheesy grin

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by onadana: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
abbey621:

Yet to err is human, to own up to it instead of being a coward is divine. Real men are not perfect, real men do misbehave, real men accept that they've fallen and seek redemption......Get off your moral high horse.

No one is talking about moral high horse.What about real women misbehaving....getting pregnant while still married to someone else and seeking redemption. How about that bro.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by ExcelDBM: 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
Romanoff:

Go and sit down
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by abbey621(m): 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
onadana:

No one is talking about moral high horse.What about risk women misbehaving....getting pregnant while still married to someone else and seeking redemption. How about that bro.

All join, there's nothing new under the sun! Koko be say if you can forgive, forgive and if you cannot then move on. If what the man did was so terrible, why is she staying? If we are saying he's not redeemable, why stay with him?
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Titaniumental: 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
Real men don't cheat and then when their cover is blown they turn their shameless cheating mate to 2nd or 3rd wife as the case maybe.

Blady cheater,Tueh!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dr. Kelly Sampa Birthday Cake And Expensive Gifts (Photos, Video) / D'banj's Father At His Daughter's Wedding / Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.