Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' (48368 Views)

May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness / Skull Mining: Don't Blame Nollywood - Yul Edochie Replies House Of Reps / Pete Edochie Replies Sugabelly Lotanna Odunze Who Said He's A Bad Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by JohnBullMySon: 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-You chat like a child. I hope you're still under 25, and therefore still have an underdeveloped brain. Otherwise, all I can say is grow up.

-I have two wives with children, however if at anytime in the future I have a need for another I won't hesitate to marry another. Marriage is not Slavery. Any partner can leave if they choose to. Life is simple, really.

-Yul hasnt committed any crime, if his first wife does any nonsense she will be cooling-off in prison.
I don't blame you sir. I blame the women who see themselves as ordinary properties for men to acquire and the Nigerian system which promotes inequality by allowing polygamy. I'm sure you'll go haywire if one of those women you married marries another man if it were possible.

Stop telling him to grow up because I won't classify polygamy as maturity. You're only just stuck in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Godfullsam(m): 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
JovialJune:

Are you stupid? How does my comment affect your very existence?

Some u hide behind this faceless forum to show case your childish behaviours. See how your are already throwing insult..

Your comments can only affect your existence, it can get you high blood pressure is you don't know how to mind your own business.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Mooh247: 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
No point over reacting am sure he knows deep down that he is wrong, and I truly hopes he makes amends

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by zelnababa(m): 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
You woulda been a dead man by now if na Yankee you try this thing
but this is Naija we be African
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by JovialJune(f): 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
[s]
Godfullsam:

Some u hide behind this faceless forum to show case your childish behaviours. See how your are already throwing insult..

Your comments can only affect your existence, it can get you high blood pressure is you don't know how to mind your own business.
[/s]

Someone displayed his family issues to the public and you're saying I should mind my business? Yet you came to my mention without minding your own business, you see how you're showing daftness abi

I know most guys here are educated illiterates but it's like you top the list, stay clear of this moniker.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Emaprince: 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
Romanoff:
Real men don't commit adultery, only dogs do.

You're not a man sir, your father who has condemned your adultery and second marriage is a man.

We dey wait for how e go end.
Keep hoping for his downfall... you will wait till your next life.

Real men own up. And thats the difference between men and women. Men own up and take responsibility. Women will NEVER do it. They will rather die in secrecy. Thats why we have many bastard children in many Nigerian homes because the mothers refused to come out clean to do like YUL.

You guys can continue wailing. YUL will live long.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by afadi2410: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-You chat like a child. I hope you're still under 25, and therefore still have an underdeveloped brain. Otherwise, all I can say is grow up.

-I have two wives with children, however if at anytime in the future I have a need for another I won't hesitate to marry another. Marriage is not Slavery. Any partner can leave if they choose to. Life is simple, really.

-Yul hasnt committed any crime, if his first wife does any nonsense she will be cooling-off in prison.

You that is over 25, I hail you and please you can marry as much as you like.Feel very free, ok?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by shizzle1: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
JovialJune:
Lol

You owned up because gistlover was about to expose you

You owned up after you were forced by Judith to marry her last week Sunday

You were the same person that threatened her to abort the pregnancy, when she didn't, you had to accept it, she threatened to expose you if you didn't marry her

Your second wife was married to different men with two kids, so you are responsible for taking care of them, she is a left over while your wife was a virtuous woman

Men that marry second wife usually marry a fresh young untouched young girl, you married a left over while your wife was pure from the very beginning.

You are not a real man, you are a real idiot.
Waow! Are you kidding me? So the Judy girl is a divorcee with kids?

I never know she was ever married before

Chai!
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by chatinent: 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
How nonsense is glorified and sugarcoated as swag and respect!

Yul, you are not a real man; you are a disgrace!

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by bareal(m): 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Pray you don't marry woman with heart of stone

You go see pepper after this betrayal

Did Adam betray Eve before she slept with the serpent?

Women will always be women. Baba rest!
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Princelumide: 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
Why do people always like carrying someone else's problem on their heads like say na them holy pass... What others do in their closet is worst than what we hear about.

Hypocrites everywhere quick to condemn another man's decision and action...
undecided shocked

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by felixawe(m): 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yul edochie acted irresponsibly by taking another wife without his first wife's knowledge
Must one consult first wife being taken 2nd wife ?
Would the 1st wife agree ?
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Godfullsam(m): 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
JovialJune:
[s][/s]

Someone displayed his family issues to the public and you're saying I should mind my business? Yet you came to my mention without minding your own business, you see how you're showing daftness abi

I know most guys here are educated illiterates but it's like you top the list, stay clear of this moniker.

You seem to cry more than the bereaved, that was why I replied you.
Your level of frustration is too high to be ignored.
You may end up taking your own life if you are not called to order.
I just saved a life by reminding you that you need to be calming down.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by everythinggirly(f): 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
Incase he wants to take another wife, he should inform the first and the second wife, so that they can cry early.
But this is betrayal.
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by JovialJune(f): 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
[s]
Godfullsam:

You seem to cry more than the bereaved, that was why I replied you.
Your level of frustration is too high to be ignored.
You may end up taking your own life if you are not called to order.
I just saved a life by reminding you that you need to be calming down.
[/s]

An orangutan is better than you honestly, my comment is what you are carrying on your head?Lmao, how the hell does one see tears on a typed comment? How does my comment affect you? Is my comment holding your destiny?

In all your getting, get sense mister man, you are disgracing your lineage and you just don't know it yet.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by abidem4real: 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
Romanoff:

Na you idiot pass.

Carrying my comment and opinion on another person on your head like I'm holding your wretched destiny.

Oshisco.
E pain am
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by koyyess: 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
This coconut head Yul na real mumu. grin
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Innobee99(m): 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yul edochie acted irresponsibly by taking another wife without his first wife's knowledge
Na the first wife come report u say she no dey aware?

Make una dey face una business. Ur own problem plenty pass these people own

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Abbeytoy(m): 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

So he should ask for permission before doing so?
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by apple30(f): 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
Real man my ass …he is a deceptive man, if u want more than one wife in d future always allow ur partner know..so that dere will be Notin like betrayer ..not promising heaven n earth at d end u got a woman pregnant n even marry her without ur wife or ur entire family knowing ..,na crisis him just cus for himself ,..

Woman wey done even marry n born two b4 Anyway anything dat rock his boat ..enjoy..

I respect Ned okonkwo ,he let all his wife know dat more wife may come ,so they won’t be an issue of betrayal bla bla bla

We all knw dat most men cheat n av side chic,despite been a celebrity is not easy but creating a line between FUN AND FAMILY dats wat makes u a real man..

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by justine14: 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
This Yul is a big idiot. I was thinking dude get reasoning but he is just a senseless he-goat.

Only God know how many of our young girls he has been sleeping with on the pretense of helping their acting careers.

I will just advise the first wife to divorce this motherfucker and remarry.

Dude has a loving wife at home and seems insatiable. Even if you must sex why not use condom.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Dannyfan(m): 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
JovialJune:
Lol

You were the same person that threatened her to abort the pregnancy, when she didn't, you had to accept it, she threatened to expose you if you didn't marry her

Your second wife was married to different men with two kids, so you are responsible for taking care of them, she is a left over while your wife was a virtuous woman

Men that marry second wife usually marry a fresh young untouched young girl, you married a left over while your wife was pure from the very beginning.

It is only a virgin that isn't a left over. If you're proud to be one quote me back
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Godfullsam(m): 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
JovialJune:

An orangutan is better than you honestly, my comment is what you are carrying on your head?Lmao, how the hell does one see tears on a typed comment? How does my comment affect you? Is my comment holding your destiny?

In all your getting, get sense mister man, you are disgracing your lineage and you just don't know it yet.

Bla Bla Bla...
I have to carry your comment on my head o, I don't want you to be the next person to die of high blood pressure and depression.
I have to be of help in my own little way even though I know you will end up transferring your aggressive aggressions on me.
Funny enough, maybe you are in a corner with a sugar daddy typing all these nonsense and forming holier than thou.

Hypocrites!
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by OlawaleBammie: 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
PDJT:
[s][/s]

E no go better for anybody that says e no go better for u
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Victerica(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Answer the question: Are you a slave of the abroad?
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Saintkollyjoe: 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
JovialJune:
Lol

Why is it paining u? If you are married, did you marry as a Virgin? If not, are you a virgin? Are you not a left over ?

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by oxygeng: 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
This polygamy thing no easy 0; the guy Don take style craze already; him conscience dey boil am; trying too hard to explain. I pity him small sha.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by newdawn2017(f): 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Pray you don't marry woman with heart of stone

You go see pepper after this betrayal
to God
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Ifakiland(m): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
Romanoff:
Real men don't commit adultery, only dogs do.

You're not a man sir, your father who has condemned your adultery and second marriage is a man.

We dey wait for how e go end.
Do dogs get married to commit adultery??
Face front ode
Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by ststyreal(f): 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

So many heads were cut off for these
Don't quote that man again oooo, na Dem Dem, he sef marry two wives, na so him tell me. So don't bother educating him, he is in the league of polygamist, so he can never see anything wrong in what his partner has done, untill old age..... Don't bother yourself my friend about quoting him again...... Na Dem dem

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
PDJT:
[s][/s]

I just knew it! No smoke without fire.

All these men supporting Yul are doing same or must have done same therefore justifying his act.

May God have mercy!!!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' by Connected1: 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
You woulda been a dead man by now if na Yankee you try this thing
Mumu

Na Yankee you dae.

Fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) / Comedian Emmanuella Poses With Mark Angel (photo) / Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.