Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

My Girlfriend Moved Out Just Because Of Innocent Flirting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Moved Out Just Because Of Innocent Flirting (1120 Views)

16 Years Old School Drop Out Just Cash Out 10m This Night. / My Neighbors Moved Out Because Of Me / My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Moved Out Just Because Of Innocent Flirting by Gabaleve(m): 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
To me, na cruise I dey catch, I meet girls and when they act difficult, it spurs me to keep going till I finally break them.. There's always no physical intimacy.
I won't lie my girl has complained about it but I keep telling her it's all cruise, nothing more, that's why I don't hide it, yesterday she saw one girl she's told me to stop talking to on my msg log, I had agreed then, but somehow we started talking again until she found out.
Trying to forcefully drag the phone while she was snooping at my chats, we dragged till messages got deleted, now she's packed out and refused to talk to me.. Girl wey be say na just chat join us, I never touch her and I honestly don't intend to..
Well she say I must provide the messages before we can discuss settlement, fact is I don't have them.. Please elders how can I get regain access to deleted whatsapp messages? I no fit sleep since yesterday. �
Re: My Girlfriend Moved Out Just Because Of Innocent Flirting by Jeon(f): 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
keep flirting.. no mind her.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Moved Out Just Because Of Innocent Flirting by enigma1990: 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
na so una go dey carry useless matter come nairaland. mtcheew

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Moved Out Just Because Of Innocent Flirting by rickpat(m): 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
cheating is not only SEXUAL...you can cheat emotionally through chats and conversations. ...good luck on your cruise

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Moved Out Just Because Of Innocent Flirting by Gabaleve(m): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
enigma1990:
na so una go dey carry useless matter come nairaland. mtcheew

U for just manage ur 100mb daily sub.. U for no comment
Re: My Girlfriend Moved Out Just Because Of Innocent Flirting by Gabaleve(m): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
rickpat:
cheating is not only SEXUAL...you can cheat emotionally through chats and conversations. ...good luck on your cruise

Even when there is no intention to make things physical?
Re: My Girlfriend Moved Out Just Because Of Innocent Flirting by cenaman(m): 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
embarassed embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Moved Out Just Because Of Innocent Flirting by MAGG0T(m): 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
Gabaleve:
To me, na cruise I dey catch, I meet girls and when they act difficult, it spurs me to keep going till I finally break them.. There's always no physical intimacy.
I won't lie my girl has complained about it but I keep telling her it's all cruise, nothing more, that's why I don't hide it, yesterday she saw one girl she's told me to stop talking to on my msg log, I had agreed then, but somehow we started talking again until she found out.
Trying to forcefully drag the phone while she was snooping at my chats, we dragged till messages got deleted, now she's packed out and refused to talk to me.. Girl wey be say na just chat join us, I never touch her and I honestly don't intend to..
Well she say I must provide the messages before we can discuss settlement, fact is I don't have them.. Please elders how can I get regain access to deleted whatsapp messages? I no fit sleep since yesterday. �
[/s]

this 2 seconds man with his usual drunk tale
Re: My Girlfriend Moved Out Just Because Of Innocent Flirting by Nyascobar1414: 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
I still wonder who raised this SiMP
Re: My Girlfriend Moved Out Just Because Of Innocent Flirting by advanceDNA: 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
Gabaleve:

like some people like to say....she has not married you...she cannot be expecting loyalty or be trying to monopolize you... grin
Re: My Girlfriend Moved Out Just Because Of Innocent Flirting by YINKS89(m): 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
You sef no try

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Moved Out Just Because Of Innocent Flirting by koyyess: 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
Gabaleve:
[s]To me, na cruise I dey catch, I meet girls and when they act difficult, it spurs me to keep going till I finally break them.. There's always no physical intimacy.
Well she say I must provide the messages before we can discuss settlement, fact is I don't have them.. Please elders how can I get regain access to deleted whatsapp messages? I no fit sleep since yesterday. �[/s]

Sh1t
Re: My Girlfriend Moved Out Just Because Of Innocent Flirting by samiabigail: 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
Gabaleve:

U for just manage ur 100mb daily sub.. U for no comment
grin grin grin na which kind yawa be dis na grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Moved Out Just Because Of Innocent Flirting by purehustle101(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
A useless cunt dragging my phone with me.weak men everywhere! Let the bitch go. not even my virgin wife can stop me from exploring pussies ..
Re: My Girlfriend Moved Out Just Because Of Innocent Flirting by Realmi: 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
If na she dey cruise like this with guys, u go like am

Sometimes men have to also know that blood and water flows in the veins of those women...they have emotions too, dont toy with it please

No be only woman suppose dey loyal men too need to be loyal....whatever u know u will not like her to do to u, please dont do it to her and expect her to be cool with it, because u are a man

We are all humans first before we became male/female
Re: My Girlfriend Moved Out Just Because Of Innocent Flirting by czarr(m): 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
If she does the same I hope you'd not see it as a big deal, as long as she doesn't sleep with the guys.

Hypocrisy.

I don't know why you simps can't just stay single and enjoy your life, you want to be in a relationship and cheat and when the woman stabs or poisons you or even accuses you of rape. You start to complain.
Let a woman know you like to see other women she'll decide if she can cope.

Stay single and flex your freedom.
Re: My Girlfriend Moved Out Just Because Of Innocent Flirting by Gabaleve(m): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
I still wonder who raised this SiMP

Weldone, set àwọn macho... If we run up investigation for ur head now, na different tale ẹ go b... No be ur fault, na me Bleep up
Re: My Girlfriend Moved Out Just Because Of Innocent Flirting by Gabaleve(m): 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
MAGG0T:
[s][/s]

this 2 seconds man with his usual drunk tale

Drop ur number make I do u sub if na d data dey pain u. I knw say country hard.. No vex
Re: My Girlfriend Moved Out Just Because Of Innocent Flirting by Gabaleve(m): 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
koyyess:

Sh1t

See this youngie, U just learn this feature for NL abi.. Na why ẹ dey shack u.. After u stroke thru d quote and commented like someone who drank herbal mixture, wetin be ur data balance?
Re: My Girlfriend Moved Out Just Because Of Innocent Flirting by Nyascobar1414: 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2022
Gabaleve:

Weldone, set àwọn macho... If we run up investigation for ur head now, na different tale ẹ go b... No be ur fault, na me Bleep up

Geddifok out...
Siissy man!

You stink!
Re: My Girlfriend Moved Out Just Because Of Innocent Flirting by koyyess: 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
Gabaleve:

[s]See this youngie, U just learn this feature for NL abi.. Na why ẹ dey shack u.. After u stroke thru d quote and commented like someone who drank herbal mixture, wetin be ur data balance? [/s]

You must be an old f00l with no future ambition to be creating useless threads like this.

Remain unproductive and 1mp0tent.
Re: My Girlfriend Moved Out Just Because Of Innocent Flirting by rickpat(m): 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
Gabaleve:

Even when there is no intention to make things physical?
your partner will never see it that way....na from clap they dey enter dance... NO PARTNER WOULD BE COMFORTABLE WITH THE OTHER FLIRTING...so forget it

(1) (Reply)

What Inspired You To Choose Your Nairaland Username? / Nigerian Trying To Get UK Lady’s Attention Sentenced For Stalking. / Cheap Data Plan For All Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.