Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Lady Cries Out As She Reveals What She Caught Her Female Friend Doing With A Dog - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out As She Reveals What She Caught Her Female Friend Doing With A Dog (1290 Views)

Bbnaija: Nengi Puts The Outer Lips Of Her Female Organ On Full Display (PHOTO) / I Walked Inside the Room and Saw My Friend Doing This... [Picture] / I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries Out As She Reveals What She Caught Her Female Friend Doing With A Dog by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
A lady has narrated how she caught her female friend who’s engaged, having an intimate moment with a dog in her house.

Sharing her story to Chief Obi, she said,

“My best friend got this dog last year. And she is so attached to this dog. We will go for an expensive dinner and she will not go if we have not bought take away for that dog.

One day I went to her house. We now gisted watched movies. Then I left. I was driving for some minutes and discovered that I forgot my wallet in her house.

I decided to go back. When I got to her house, something just told me to try the door. I went upstairs. And when I got there ehh, what I saw. The dog was licking her up. Her boy friend called me weeks ago and we were doing ring shopping for this my friend. I don’t know what to do”.

Watch video below:
https://www.alreadyviral.com/lady-cries-out-as-she-reveals-what-she-caught-her-engaged-female-friend-doing-with-a-dog/

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Reveals What She Caught Her Female Friend Doing With A Dog by Xscape1993(m): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
The world is becoming something else ooo.
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Reveals What She Caught Her Female Friend Doing With A Dog by habsydiamond(m): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
Op.. Are u sure about this or u are here to pull another nollywood stunt on us
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Reveals What She Caught Her Female Friend Doing With A Dog by Realmi: 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
So all these girls wey dey carry dogs as pet, I don dey use one eye dey look them
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Reveals What She Caught Her Female Friend Doing With A Dog by worldclass68(m): 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
Heard lot is stuffs like that....it happens wella hen

(1) (Reply)

The Girl I Am Trying To Woo. / My Requirements For My Future Wife / Embarrassing Moment Lady’s Fake Backside Fall Out On Dance Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.