Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,954 members, 7,852,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Can A Dog Impregnate A Human Being - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Dog Impregnate A Human Being (10288 Views)

Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman / 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Dog Impregnate A Human Being by Dybala11(m): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2023
Lifeomann:

The purest form of water is rain water , go read chemistry
The purest form of NATURAL water is rain water, that's when you don't take treated water like distilled and deionized water into consideration. What I mean by natural water is water gotten and used directly from it's natural source. Get the context first abeg.
Let me ask you sef, have you heard of deionized water before??
I guess the basis of your reply is on O'level chemistry. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Can A Dog Impregnate A Human Being by Dybala11(m): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2023
Karleb:

🀣🀣🀣

You people have zero knowledge about something but you are so arrogant in your ignorance.
It's not really zero knowledge but half baked knowledge. The purest natural source of water is rain quite alright, but treated water obtained via deionization or even distillation are purer than that obtained from the rain. One sure thing is that even during/after collection rain water often get contaminated with impurities irrespective of how small further reducing the purity.
Re: Can A Dog Impregnate A Human Being by Dybala11(m): 10:00am On Aug 27, 2023
Lifeomann:
Prove me wrong oga. You think you know something. Abeg sit down
Ahh, wahala. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Can A Dog Impregnate A Human Being by Dybala11(m): 10:00am On Aug 27, 2023
Karleb:

grin grin grin
You too prove him wrong nau. πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Can A Dog Impregnate A Human Being by Karleb(m): 10:23am On Aug 27, 2023
Dybala11:

It's not really zero knowledge but half baked knowledge. The purest natural source of water is rain quite alright, but treated water obtained via deionization or even distillation are purer than that obtained from the rain. One sure thing is that even during/after collection rain water often get contaminated with impurities irrespective of how small further reducing the purity.

I'm tired of explaining.

Last year in my church durian valentine, they asked this question and the organizers gave the answer as rain water.

I protested and told them it's distilled water. The December before that February, it was practicing raining soot in portharcourt.

There is a reason typhoid patient take water from dispensers and bottles and not rain water, weather collected directly or not.
Re: Can A Dog Impregnate A Human Being by Dybala11(m): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2023
Karleb:

I'm tired of explaining.

Last year in my church durian valentine, they asked this question and the organizers gave the answer as rain water.

I protested and told them it's distilled water. The December before that February, it was practicing raining soot in portharcourt.

There is a reason typhoid patient take water from dispensers and bottles and not rain water, weather collected directly or not.

You can't blame them though, cos that's what they were taught in their secondary schools. Like heck, that was even what thought was the truth until I knew otherwise during my second year as a chemistry undergraduate. So it's not entirely their fault.
Re: Can A Dog Impregnate A Human Being by Dshocker(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2023
SUPERBLOOM:
i am curious based on the recent expose of some women having sex with dogs.
is it possible to get pregnant by a dog ?

OP am using one eye to look at you...
Re: Can A Dog Impregnate A Human Being by Balablue64: 11:02am On Aug 27, 2023
Nonexisting:
This one is afraid. It's like the dog that fuccked her cum inside her.

Very likely
Re: Can A Dog Impregnate A Human Being by Manofsteel2013(m): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2023
The best thing for you is to try it grin
Re: Can A Dog Impregnate A Human Being by Lifeomann(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2023
Dybala11:

The purest form of NATURAL water is rain water, that's when you don't take treated water like distilled and deionized water into consideration. What I mean by natural water is water gotten and used directly from it's natural source. Get the context first abeg.
Let me ask you sef, have you heard of deionized water before??
I guess the basis of your reply is on O'level chemistry. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Can A Dog Impregnate A Human Being by Karleb(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2023
Dybala11:

You can't blame them though, cos that's what they were taught in their secondary schools. Like heck, that was even what thought was the truth until I knew otherwise during my second year as a chemistry undergraduate. So it's not entirely their fault.

I don't blame them but what I hate is when people argue like there is a price for the winner or punishment for the loser.

They are ready to insult my parents because I said rain water is not the purest. In such cases, all you can do is grin grin grin.
Re: Can A Dog Impregnate A Human Being by Pinzzle7: 11:56am On Aug 27, 2023
The women cannot get pregnant by a dog. This is because different species have mechanisms to prevent interspecies breeding. Like in humans, the surface of sperm has a certain protein called antifertilizin and the ovum has protein called fertilizin.

1 Like

Re: Can A Dog Impregnate A Human Being by LarryCork: 11:57am On Aug 27, 2023
SUPERBLOOM:
i am curious based on the recent expose of some women having sex with dogs.
is it possible to get pregnant by a dog ?

^^^^^^arhhhhha.....
so u loookin for dog to preggggnant u...corrrrrect? u r a disgrase..

SHAME ON U SIR!!!!!!(no oofeincse) angry
Re: Can A Dog Impregnate A Human Being by imagrg(m): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
A trial will conceive you! angry
siofra:

Even gorillas can't impregnate humans.

It's not possible.
Re: Can A Dog Impregnate A Human Being by NEUDUDE: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
Nonexisting:
my thought exactly lol grin
Re: Can A Dog Impregnate A Human Being by Dybala11(m): 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
Karleb:

I don't blame them but what I hate is when people argue like there is a price for the winner or punishment for the loser.

They are ready to insult my parents because I said rain water is not the purest. In such cases, all you can do is grin grin grin.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Can A Dog Impregnate A Human Being by nwakibe: 2:23am On Aug 29, 2023
Op, why did you allow dog to knack you without condom?
Re: Can A Dog Impregnate A Human Being by Hushpuppies(m): 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
hopman98:
Yes, d lady will give birth to a boucing HUSHPUPPY

Mind how you use my name bro
Re: Can A Dog Impregnate A Human Being by Thazard(m): 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
Nonexisting:

Lol crazy!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Can A Dog Impregnate A Human Being by RoadMozart(m): 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
tasalanoni:
Very possible.. Have you wondered how Douglas came about?

Re: Can A Dog Impregnate A Human Being by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
dawnomike:
The answer is NO!!! But a man's spermatozoa can impregnate a dog.

Only a gorilla can impregnate a human

There's no way a man's sperm can impregnate a dog abeg. The chromosomes don't match to start with.
Re: Can A Dog Impregnate A Human Being by ezegenigbonine: 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
Even if dogs and humans had pretty close to the same number of chromosomes, they could still not produce anything Mog-like (any more than a sable antelope and a person couldβ€”they both have 23 pairs of chromosomes!). Their genomes are too different to mix and produce something that will live.
Re: Can A Dog Impregnate A Human Being by SUPERBLOOM: 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2023
Manofsteel2013:
The best thing for you is to try it grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Her husband Grabs Her Bumbum "Marriage Goals" So Sexy! / Decker / Adult Content!!! See Sex Doll Actually In Action. They Are Really Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.