Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,439 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' (33586 Views)

Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner / 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter / Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by walozanga(m): 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
ken6488:
I wonder why Putin is slowing things down

It's not easy for Ezekiel
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by HarunaWest(m): 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Threat
He ain't gonna do shit

You are not a real niggar
Talking like a pussy ass niggar
So you that is a fraudster is a real N#gga?

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by lexy2014: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
ken6488:

Is it because he slowed things down that he hasn't achieved the success he wanted?
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Discombulator: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
Benny6944:

Op shut down. When Russia already sent 150k soldiers on the first day of invasion, with more and more additonal troops. how are they doing under Ukr with 125k troops? why were they sending more troops if they weren't loosing.. still no single city has been finally captured. shameless puty as$licking Fan
Didn't your mother sent you to school ni, abi you inherited your mumu from your fada. Werey so Kherson and the industrial city of mauripol they have captured are cities in your father's village not Ukraine
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Jmichael1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
Chukabiz:
Seems Nairaland resident endtime pastor has up to 10 accounts

dat guy nah scam...
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Discombulator: 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Be civil, you know you can make your points without being impertinent. Not everyone in this section is a teenager. Be civil, it validates your education
I don't have time to be civil with imbeciles,how can someone who doesn't even know the fvcking basics come here to argue,this halfbreed quoting me his claimed Russia has only 150,000 servicemen in it's entire millitary and 85% of them is dead in ukraine, only someone who inherited foolishness from his father will say that

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Chidex50(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
It's crazy how one man out of his nonsense ego wil be a comfortable place ordering the annihilation of his fellow human being. Putin is evil!
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by anonymous1759(m): 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
excel101:
What exactly was Putin doing before, is it not war he's fighting in Ukraine? He keep running his mouth like leaking tap.

You guys are easily manipulated did Putin said he’s going all out to fight Ukraine? Someone assume and you digested it like shit. The same media said Russian is having an all out war with Ukraine now they’re changing their mouth.
If Putin is fighting an out right war he would have destroyed the azov steel plant hosting Ukrainian soldier plus the civilians .

The same tyrant Putin has been pleading with the Ukrainian army to surrender so the civilians casualties can be safe you called him weak . If He kills them he’s a tyrant Nawa . undecided
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by baralatie(m): 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mrbenny001:
what's stopping you from reading the reports from the East??
If you have been following the way the news is been thrown about from day one
It is more like they don't want the war to end
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
Discombulator:

I don't have time to be civil with imbeciles,how can someone who doesn't even know the fvcking basics come here to argue,this halfbreed quoting me his claimed Russia has only 150,000 servicemen in it's entire millitary and 85% of them is dead in ukraine, only someone who inherited foolishness from his father will say that

Please don’t make me laugh. I enjoy the analyses anyways (asides the insults)
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by dadabashua1(m): 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
ken6488:
Bros his not slowing down anything, the thing pass e power ne.....hehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by baralatie(m): 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
lexy2014:

In a way, yes. I learnt that there was an accord which Ukraine didn't honour which was Putin's pretext for invasion . Be that as it may, u have to give it to Ukraine. They have held up pretty well considering who they are up against. With all the boasting & threats b4 the invasion, Russia with all it's might doesn't look that mighty. Putin's ego has been seriously bruised because he thought it will be a walkover. This attempt to continue by declaring all out war is so that it won't look like Russia was defeated. Putin's pride won't let him count his losses and retreat
If you saw what the accord was?
You will be like why did Ukraine thrash it in the first place!

If congratulating Ukraine " that it has not lost kyiv"".... amounts to ego tripping!
Ukraine has lost the south and the east to Russia!(there is nothing to congrTute)
And now you have kyiv and lyiv been pounded.
Ukraine as is it's is under immense debt
How is that a congratulations when it could have been avoided
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by kayjay69(m): 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
It is disgusting to read your odious post.
baralatie:
It is disgusting to read what the West has been reporting about this Russian Ukraine war!
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by engrchykae(m): 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
davodyguy:

It takes someone with balls to do it. The guy is too dangerous to be around
they think it's murtala Mohamed.
Even ojukwu couldn't be killed like that.
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by kayjay69(m): 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
So the falsehood from Russia is perfectly okay but the ones from US and UK are not okay.

Then there's liberal ideology.

International affairs expert, very obvious you get your news from Fox.
Kazim88:

Very Disgusting. Falsehood upon falsehood.

Especially from UK.

Instead of them to give current humanitarian crisis in donbass and need for Ukraine to surrender, they are still talking about the "blizts of kyiv" and how Ukraine is winning.

Personally I used to think European are intelligent people, looking back, I think I was wrong. They are currently one of the most stüpid people blinded by Liberal Ideology.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by naijaman2225(m): 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
Counterfeit:
Reminds me of one of Sting's songs, titled RUSSIANS. Many amateurs and Conscripts will die.
THAT WAS THEN . STING WOULDN'T SING SUCH SONG NOW. PUTIN HAS BARE HIS FANGS AND EVERYBODY IS SEEING HIM FOR WHAT HE TRULY IS: A VICIOUS DICTATOR IN THE MOLD OF HITLER, STALIN , MUSSOLINI, POL POT, ET AL.
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by baralatie(m): 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
kayjay69:
It is disgusting to read your odious post.
If only you know what is a minsk2 agreement brokered by France and Germany
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Toktee(m): 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
baralatie:
It is disgusting to read what the West has been reporting about this Russian Ukraine war!
It's a pity how matured people like you have becomes economical with truth.... When the west was shouting that Putin will invade Ukraine people like you said different things against America and the UK to be precise... even Putin denied planning to invade Ukraine....

What is he doing in Ukraine now?

One thing you need to understand is the quality of intelligence available in the West is equal to none..

On the reportage of the war...British pm said Russia will never ever take Kiev and the result is there to all to see...

The West also said Russia lost almost 700 tanks in Ukraine of which the evidence is all over the streets of Ukraine.

Genocide was committed in bucha u guys said is a lie yet evidence is there to put you Putin keyboard warriors to shame..

The West reported the massive lost of russia service men yet you guys denied it until Russia admitted to it.

What else do you want?

Your hate to the west is equal to none.

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Bahamas95(m): 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
If you don see 99 nor be 100 go make you shake.

Russia never expected this kinda resistance by Ukraine
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Opolopoopolonio: 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
ken6488:
There is nothing caward about the truth

We all know Ukraine can't beat Russia, Ukraine will just be used as a battle field

Stopping Russia from achieving its objectives in Ukraine is the same as beating them.

This is already happening. Russia have been demystified.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by lexy2014: 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
baralatie:

If you saw what the accord was?
You will be like why did Ukraine thrash it in the first place!

If congratulating Ukraine " that it has not lost kyiv"".... amounts to ego tripping!
Ukraine has lost the south and the east to Russia!(there is nothing to congrTute)
And now you have kyiv and lyiv been pounded.
Ukraine as is it's is under immense debt
How is that a congratulations when it could have been avoided

When did me and u have any discussion about "If congratulating Ukraine " that it has not lost kyiv"".... amounts to ego tripping!" I don't understand what u saying.

I don't remember discussing anything with u about what Ukraine has lost or hadn't lost.

I can't process what u are saying about the accord but The accord I am referring to is the Minsk accord
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by richeeyo(m): 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
capip120:
You guys ever wondered why America and her allies had Iraq easy? angry They had to bribe Iraqi commanders with the green back so as not to engage them.
I know most of y'all don't read but a little research and history won't be bad.

The West will meet their match in Ukraine.
You the HQ of foolishness
Has the west deployed any western service men in ukraine
Sapa
Dey affect ur brain
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by naijaman2225(m): 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
Flier:
This war isn’t about Ukraine joining Nato,its all about re-establishment of SOVIET union or why do you think Putin keep stealing land from his neighbours every other year
SO VERY TRUE. UKRAINE IS NOT AND EVEN BEFORE THE CURRENT INVASION UNLIKELY TO BE A MEMBER OF NATO FOR THE VERY SIMPLE REASON THAT NATO DOES NOT EXTEND MEMBERSHIP TO COUNTRIES WITH TERRITORIAL DISPUTE.
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by ozo13(m): 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
GardenOfGod:
WAR CRY: it
Vladimir Putin Set ‘To Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' As Payback For Botched Ukraine Invasion

VLADIMIR Putin's furious army chiefs have urged him to launch an all-out war on Ukraine as "payback" over the shambolic invasion, officials have warned .

The Sun
this is what Russian too are reporting as to them winning the war

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Igbofam: 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
[s]
anonymous1759:

What are you saying ? Can’t you guys do you own findings ? How’s Russia economy crumbling? Rubbles is higher after the sanctions came rolling out.

You see ehn this war will expose the weakness of NATO. US is just interested to in-debt Ukraine. Weapons are being Destroyed by Russians, Ukrainians are being killed no sign of victory yet your debts are pilling, your city is destroyed Russia ruble is gaining momentum.
I pity Taiwan same fate will befall them .
I always tell people NATO is only strong when dealing with weaker nations.

USA, Canada, Uk , France , turkey , etc Are the power horse of NATO the remaining are more like boysscout. Turkey and France are not reliable from their body language only these 3 , Uk US and Canada can really fight with each other. That’s why NATO can’t act funny with a big boy like Russia or China .
Most of these European countries are like Lagos whenever i hear NATO with a number of 30 nations I laugh . If not one thing Nigeria can take on like 5 -6 NATO countries grin excluding USA, Canada, uk Germany but Nigeria is not serious .
[/s]

A lot of you definitely cannot reason right.

Where can Russia spend her rubles? It's only inside Russia that the Rubles is worth anything.

Russia is actually falling apart and I know you don't like that.

Her foreign reserves just dropped by $5b and her oil production dropped by 17%

The facade of strength that Russia is putting up is just for a time.

You think it's easy to have a financial war chest of about $700b but cannot spend it due to sanctions?

I dare them to go to war
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by rolams(m): 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
I dey laugh seriously!
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Toktee(m): 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
Discombulator:

Didn't your mother sent you to school ni, abi you inherited your mumu from your fada. Werey so Kherson and the industrial city of mauripol they have captured are cities in your father's village not Ukraine
Face the topic forget his parents, the parents are not arguing with you.

And if i may ask....

Who told you Putin's aim of invading Ukraine was to suffer for two month to take kharson and Mariupol?

The third largest and strongest r my on the planet suffered casualties in one month more than what America lost in Aghanistan and Iraq put together yet you guys are here shouting blindly.

U need eep.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by MDK777: 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
Puttin A Man After GodS Own Heart

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by VULCAN(m): 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
But Ukraine should expect less deaths abi?

When kids open their mouth adults can always tell.

Ukraine cannot recover from this "invasion" in 10yrs, so how long will it take to recover from a war?

VictorUSA:
Is Putin kidding? What is he saying? Even an all out war won't be different.He should expect the fiercest resistance and more weapons supplied to Ukraine by the west.If he thinks that he can declare an all out war,then he should expect more deaths of his army.
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by kayjay69(m): 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
Putin comes across as quite unhinged and his actions have really been quite unpredictable this far. The world knows Putin to be a ruthless but pragmatic actor but his actions in the last couple months have mirrored the exact opposite and he has shown that the West is truly ahead of him in a lot of ways and has exposed the weakness of his country.

Ukraine was never an immediate threat to Russia. True there were verbal threats of joining NATO and EU, but it was almost certain that Europe and the US would not grant these demands to Ukraine. So, why attack rather than patiently wait things out and seek a political solution. Before the invasion, Zelensky's popularity had plummeted anyway, he was on his way out one way or the other. Putin had already taken Crimea and some provinces East of Ukraine, I guess he felt this was the best opportunity to remind the world of Russian superiority.

However, whether known or unknown to him the US and Europe had been training Ukrainian soldiers covertly for years to prepare for this exact scenario. This is why the Ukrainians have survived thus far. Every single Western Intel regarding this invasion has been correct. Russia may have alot of nuclear weapons but without it they are a paper tiger. All of their conventional weapons which they boast of have been out to the test thus far and absolutely not one has been found to be invincible as Russia often claims on internet sites. Russia is beginning to find out that war takes more than just nukes, organisation, logistics and most importantly money are important. Their GDP is the size of Spain's and they are finding out gradually that the West still run the world economically and technologically. At the same time, Putin is finding out real time just how corrupt and inept the Russian military really is with him at the helm of this corruption.

All of his plans to keep NATO members in disarray have only led to NATO members becoming more united than ever. True, Ukraine is a pawn in this but at the end of it all, Russia will have bled too. Europe will see Russia for who they truly are and will try to pivot away from Russian energy source (this might take sometime but is achievable eventually).

All of this could have been avoided, Russia is the aggressor here and Putin deserves everything he gets in the wake of this event. Russia under Putin keeps thinking it has the economic might of China and the military might of the USA. But just like the US found out in Afghanistan and Vietnam, Russia is learning the hard way. The US is prepared to drag this war out if it means they keep Russia engaged and distracted.

You cannot help but think this is also payback to Putin for interfering in the 2016 elections as well as putting up bounties on American soldiers in Iraq during the fight against Daesh. Putin has put himself in an impossible situation and I hope he does not order a nuclear strike under some false pretext. He seems like a dangerous man who is unhinged with zero fears as to what to lose.

I take no sides in this and I urge you all as Africans to do same. We must watch out for our own self interests not that of foreign countries who have all their problems sorted.

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Benny6944: 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
Discombulator:

Shameless being.. So after deploying 25-30% of his troops he was able to capture only one city lol... shot down.. wailer. rapi$t Russia supporter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured / Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus / Mugabe Appoints Minister For “whatsapp And Facebook” In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.