Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' (33587 Views)

Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner / 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter / Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
baralatie:

May your friends and people pay you money to go fight your next door neighbour who is 100000 times stronger than
May they be so adamant that when a solution comes they will for cevyou to reject it so that you fight your neighbour till you both end up destdoyed
Sharap wife beater.
You n Russia ll both regret your action. Anyways you are just a wicked poor soul I. Nigeria.
Nigerian hell alone is enough punishment for your life
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by ebufa: 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
baralatie:
It is disgusting to read what the West has been reporting about this Russian Ukraine war!

I have posted before that Christians searching for the anti-christ should stop .......all they need to do is examine the acts of commission and acts of omission of western nations!

The west is the abominable "synagogue of satan"............very satanic in approach, that is very "deceptive"! The keyword is "deception"! why is satan described in the Holy Scripture as the great 'Deceiver'?
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Agugbadin: 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
May God intervene. He will lose the war.
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Bigchristo: 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
Is Putin kidding? What is he saying? Even an all out war won't be different.He should expect the fiercest resistance and more weapons supplied to Ukraine by the west.If he thinks that he can declare an all out war,then he should expect more deaths of his army.
You will still be here to shout that Putin is killing innocent people, how could a country be so stupid enough to be fighting war against a country that’s militarily stronger than them all in the name of western promises? Certainly this is going to escalate into another world war when the US and NATO start intervening directly, since they’ve been waging proxy war but now that Russia is set to mobilize a full scale war that’s going to be a huge problem to the world.
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by naijaman2225(m): 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
anonymous1759:

What are you saying ? Can’t you guys do you own findings ? How’s Russia economy crumbling? Rubbles is higher after the sanctions came rolling out.

You see ehn this war will expose the weakness of NATO. US is just interested to in-debt Ukraine. Weapons are being Destroyed by Russians, Ukrainians are being killed no sign of victory yet your debts are pilling, your city is destroyed Russia ruble is gaining momentum.
I pity Taiwan same fate will befall them .
I always tell people NATO is only strong when dealing with weaker nations.

USA, Canada, Uk , France , turkey , etc Are the power horse of NATO the remaining are more like boysscout. Turkey and France are not reliable from their body language only these 3 , Uk US and Canada can really fight with each other. That’s why NATO can’t act funny with a big boy like Russia or China .
Most of these European countries are like Lagos whenever i hear NATO with a number of 30 nations I laugh . If not one thing Nigeria can take on like 5 -6 NATO countries grin excluding USA, Canada, uk Germany but Nigeria is not serious .
EVERYTHING YOU SAID HERE IS TRUE... IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION. NEXT TIME TRY AND DIVEST YOU SENTIMENT FROM YOUR ANALYSIS.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Bigchristo: 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
davodyguy:

Putin is evil.

He's attacking civilians.
Khakiv and many other cities are good examples.

He's not attacking just military, but residential buildings. This shows he's after soft targets. This isn't war, but pure wickedness
There’s nothing like civilians in Ukraine anymore since the President publicly armed it citizens to fight then they’re militia anybody fit collect right now be it residential territory and military zones, the funny thing Ukrainians and it armies are doing is to be firing military artillery’s from residents areas and expect not to get a clash back, Omo this is war! when you fire at the enemy they return same fire from the direction you’re firing from everything is being watched on the radar grin grin grin
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by anonymous1759(m): 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
Igbofam:
[s][/s]

A lot of you definitely cannot reason right.

Where can Russia spend her rubles? It's only inside Russia that the Rubles is worth anything.

Russia is actually falling apart and I know you don't like that.

Her foreign reserves just dropped by $5b and her oil production dropped by 17%

The facade of strength that Russia is putting up is just for a time.

You think it's easy to have a financial war chest of about $700b but cannot spend it due to sanctions?

I dare them to go to war

Why are you pained oshi Ruble is already accepted in China , India these two countries are bigger than the entire Europe that’s why Eu and the entire west are queueing in India begging them do Ditch Russia gas payment in Rubes they know China is a lost cause .

I guess their visit to Venezuela and Saudi didn’t yield any meaningful result. grin America has the highest inflation rate for over 40yrs you don’t remember to mention that one . When the rubble was down you used that to downplay Russia’s economy now that the rubble is back it means nothing you guys are deluded aswear.

Petrodollar dominance is on a brink of collapse that’s the west are peeing on their pants. Every country should trade on her currency to balance trade.
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Henz81: 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
baralatie:
It is disgusting to read what the West has been reporting about this Russian Ukraine war!
Tell us what you know.
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Igbofam: 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
anonymous1759:

Why are you pained oshi Ruble is already accepted in China , India these two countries are bigger than the entire Europe that’s why Eu and the entire west are queueing in India begging them do Ditch Russia gas payment in Rubes they know China is a lost cause .

I guess their visit to Venezuela and Saudi didn’t yield any meaningful result. grin America has the highest inflation rate for over 40yrs you don’t remember to mention that one . When the rubble was down you used that to downplay Russia’s economy now that the rubble is back it means nothing you guys are deluded aswear.

Petrodollar dominance is on a brink of collapse that’s the west are peeing on their pants. Every country should trade on her currency to balance trade.

You own a car which has a full tank of Petrol

You use it everyday and as you use it the full tank of petrol keeps depleting and every petrol station you drive into refuses to sell petrol to you.

What do you think would eventually happen to the fuel in the car and to the car?

If you can understand the above analogy you can then understand why if Russia goes on an all out war she would be crippled within weeks in the face of sanctions.

The rest of your write up above wouldn't stop the analogy I just gave you from happening
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by luluosas(m): 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
I guess from his sick bed
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by olugabbie(m): 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
GardenOfGod:
WAR CRY:
Vladimir Putin Set ‘To Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' As Payback For Botched Ukraine Invasion

VLADIMIR Putin's furious army chiefs have urged him to launch an all-out war on Ukraine as "payback" over the shambolic invasion, officials have warned .

The Sun

The fact is that, the West don't know anything about Russia and it's leader. They are just guessing.

When the phase two started, they said Russian goal is to successfully seize Donbas and Mariupol before May 9. Now they are saying another thing.

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by CoronaVirusPro: 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
BritishNaija:
Was he playing all this while?

I am still wondering too….
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by anonymous1759(m): 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
Igbofam:

You own a car which has a full tank of Petrol

You use it everyday and as you use it the full tank of petrol keeps depleting and every petrol station you drive into refuses to sell petrol to you.

What do you think would eventually happen to the fuel in the car and to the car?

If you can understand the above analogy you can then understand why if Russia goes on an all out war she would be crippled within weeks in the face of sanctions.

The rest of your write up above wouldn't stop the analogy I just gave you from happening

Your analogy is flawed Oga . Is Russia isolated? Four Europeans countries are still patronizing them via the rubble account payment . Poland that refused to pay In rubble are considering buying from German which still patronize Russia . China and India are still doing business with Russia . Even Norway that banned Russia ships didn’t banned their fishermen .

America has not banned Russia fertilizer from the last time I checked. Your analogy will make sense if Russia is completely isolated. The war has weaken the entire Europe and the west in one way or the other. Both parties are on par .
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
Is Putin kidding? What is he saying? Even an all out war won't be different.He should expect the fiercest resistance and more weapons supplied to Ukraine by the west.If he thinks that he can declare an all out war,then he should expect more deaths of his army.

Special Operation: Target critical infrastructures and military command & control centre.

All-out-war: Use of Maximum force to achieve victory. Zero regard for civilian casualties. Now everyone (combatants or not) is now a fair game. E.g 2003 Iraq invasion. It rained bombs on Iraq day and Night for months without a single care if Civilians were dying in there hundreds of thousands...

I can't emphasize this enough. Russia can and might soon decide to carpet bomb Ukraine. There is a precedence for this already. I really wished this war didn't have to get to this point. US/NATO is not done using Ukrainians as pawns obviously.

Nigerians be Wise. Don't Elect an idiot. The person who leads a country matters. Learn from the Comedian in Ukraine. If Una like make Una Vote for Goat.
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Igbofam: 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
anonymous1759:

Your analogy is flawed Oga . Is Russia isolated? Four Europeans countries are still patronizing them via the rubble account payment . Poland that refused to pay In rubble are considering buying from German which still patronize Russia . China and India are still doing business with Russia . Even Norway that banned Russia ships didn’t banned their fishermen .

America has not banned Russia fertilizer from the last time I checked. Your analogy will make sense if Russia is completely isolated. The war has weaken the entire Europe and the west in one way or the other. Both parties are on par .

You still don't get it.

The reality will catch up with you in due time. Experience is clearly the best teacher for your kind
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Kazim88: 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
Neoteny7:

So if Kyiv surrenders, and tomorrow Putin invades Moldova or Poland, they should all surrender as well?

Go and read how Britain appeased Hitler with similar sentiments, until he started gobbling up Europe, including France, and almost brought England to her knees.

No one should capitulate to a tyrant.

There is absolutely nothing like tyrant or oppressor or oppressed.

When Ukraine had the upper hand against Donbass they messed them up...

I did not create this life, it is what it is.

You don't fight to win, you win first then fight.

After all said and done even at this level, the cost of this war will be too heavy for Ukraine to pay... Russia will also pay a huge price but they are in a good position to offset their bill.
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Masterito(m): 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
You mumu Wella. Why not hand over your village to Russia?
baralatie:
Well zelensky has himself to blame
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Masterito(m): 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
Even Russia is getting confused about thier goals.
olugabbie:

The fact is that, the West don't know anything about Russia and it's leader. They are just guessing.

When the phase two started, they said Russian goal is to successfully seize Donbas and Mariupol before May 9. Now they are saying another thing.
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Masterito(m): 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
Lol, you are biggest clown. lol. Russia that cannot coordinate logistics properly? Lol. Find out what happened to more than 100 Russian mercinaries in Syria when they mistakenly fired at American solders. US don't talk too much.
capip120:
You guys ever wondered why America and her allies had Iraq easy? angry They had to bribe Iraqi commanders with the green back so as not to engage them.
I know most of y'all don't read but a little research and history won't be bad.

The West will meet their match in Ukraine.
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Masterito(m): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Lol, where did hear this trash?
AniwetaluEmma:
Don't mind what the western media are reporting. Russia is pounding Ukraine. They have recovered almost all Eastern Ukraine.
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Christistruth00: 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

These aren’t biblical times bro

These are Biblical end Times

That is why Covid locked the whole World down

It is called a Plague
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by OMBIIGA: 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
We all need to pray for sense and humanity to rain on Putin!! In the event he there noke Ukraine? I do believe it would trigger chain reactions which might ultimately led to the obliteration of all evil axis on planet earth including mother Russia.
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
kiddkash:

it is because he has being using wet gloves against them, practically fighting with one hand tied behind the back.

if they don't use their full might, they will say they are overrated. but if they use their full might, they will say they are committing genocide

what exactly do people want

Russia have nothing more to offer.
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Krismas(m): 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
GardenOfGod:
grin It was wot America did in Iraq 24 hrs non stop bombings, in Bosnia in Afghanistan in Libya. Intense air bombardment that disregard civilian casualties. But I believe Putin is doing ok. He is already fighting in Kiev and he is able to precise target any area of the country with missiles. I believe it should not go America style of warfare in Ukraine
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by baralatie(m): 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
Toktee:
It's a pity how matured people like you have becomes economical with truth.... When the west was shouting that Putin will invade Ukraine people like you said different things against America and the UK to be precise... even Putin denied planning to invade Ukraine....

What is he doing in Ukraine now?

One thing you need to understand is the quality of intelligence available in the West is equal to none..

On the reportage of the war...British pm said Russia will never ever take Kiev and the result is there to all to see...

The West also said Russia lost almost 700 tanks in Ukraine of which the evidence is all over the streets of Ukraine.

Genocide was committed in bucha u guys said is a lie yet evidence is there to put you Putin keyboard warriors to shame..

The West reported the massive lost of russia service men yet you guys denied it until Russia admitted to it.

What else do you want?

Your hate to the west is equal to none.
Go and read about the genesis of this bruhaha
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Kazim88: 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
kayjay69:
So the falsehood from Russia is perfectly okay but the ones from US and UK are not okay.

Then there's liberal ideology.

International affairs expert, very obvious you get your news from Fox.

Calm down, I know you are angry with Russia, let's keep that asside, i know you want the apparent weaker nation to defeat the boss, let's keep that asside.

Imagine you are the one fighting, with your elder brother, both of you are hitting yourselves... At a point, he got you pinned on the floor because he is older and stronger, hitting you..

In your heart, What will you expect passer by to do?? Seperate the fight.

What the west is doing today is putting fuel and fire to the crisis, more of "No gree", while Ukraine is doing "You go kill me today"

So my question, what is the aim of this propaganda?... How will help separate the fight?

Can Ukraine afford to keep fighting for another 50 weeks?

What is the benefit of fighting head to head with Russia.

Lastly, if Ukraine had choosen the part of non violent resistance they would have won with the support of social media and international media but thanks to those that wanted arm conflict, they have already 3/4 of their infrastructure.
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by baralatie(m): 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
Masterito:
You mumu Wella. Why not hand over your village to Russia?
As Russia don collect south and east of Ukraine!
Na you be van Damme wey go collect am back?
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by brightalo1010: 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
baralatie:
when will you start reporting yours or you only want to be making noise and ranting?
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by baralatie(m): 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
lexy2014:

When did me and u have any discussion about "If congratulating Ukraine " that it has not lost kyiv"".... amounts to ego tripping!" I don't understand what u saying.

I don't remember discussing anything with u about what Ukraine has lost or hadn't lost.

I can't process what u are saying about the accord but The accord I am referring to is the Minsk accord
What is in that Minsk 2 Accord that was brokered by France and Germany of the EU
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Greatdand007(m): 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:

An all out war will wipe out Ukraine
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by baralatie(m): 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
brightalo1010:
when will you start reporting yours or you only want to be making noise and ranting?
You want me to report that France and Germany brokered a Minsk agreement between Ukraine and Russia.that Ukraine voided it.
You want me to report that zelensky in 2019 said he wanted to end the 8 years civil war in Donbass region to enter NATO
Or you want me to report when zelensky told Putin's that if there is no resolution to the 8 years civil war that if it is war that Russia wants then Ukraine is also to fight war.
Or
You want me to report that before the invasion Germany called zelensky to broker for peace and zelensky denied,denounced and went for broke.
Or you want me to report that Turkey did everything to bring Putin and Russia to the negotiation table and zelensky agreed for a peace deal only for zelensky to refute it again a week later or
Is it Isreali prime minister that went to meet Russian president and wanted to see zelensky and zelensky insulted him
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by lexy2014: 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
baralatie:

What is in that Minsk 2 Accord that was brokered by France and Germany of the EU

How did you know that it was brokered by France and Germany?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured / Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus / Mugabe Appoints Minister For “whatsapp And Facebook” In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.