Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,547 members, 7,823,397 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' (33585 Views)

Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner / 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter / Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by baralatie(m): 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
lexy2014:

How did you know that it was brokered by France and Germany?
So who brokered it
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Masterito(m): 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
Lol in your dreams. So why are they fighting?
baralatie:

As Russia don collect south and east of Ukraine!
Na you be van Damme wey go collect am back?
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by TenQ: 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
baralatie:
It is disgusting to read what the West has been reporting about this Russian Ukraine war!
What do you really expect Zelensky to do?
Beg Putin who is interested in annexing Ukraine?

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by TenQ: 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
baralatie:
Well zelensky has himself to blame
Why should Zelensky blame himself?
He's now a hero:
A comedian who disgraced a veteran!

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by brightalo1010: 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
baralatie:

You want me to report that France and Germany brokered a Minsk agreement between Ukraine and Russia.that Ukraine voided it.
You want me to report that zelensky in 2019 said he wanted to end the 8 years civil war in Donbass region to enter NATO
Or you want me to report when zelensky told Putin's that if there is no resolution to the 8 years civil war that if it is war that Russia wants then Ukraine is also to fight war.
Or
You want me to report that before the invasion Germany called zelensky to broker for peace and zelensky denied,denounced and went for broke.
Or you want me to report that Turkey did everything to bring Putin and Russia to the negotiation table and zelensky agreed for a peace deal only for zelensky to refute it again a week later or
Is it Isreali prime minister that went to meet Russian president and wanted to see zelensky and zelensky insulted him

Just report whatever and publish it and stop crying for what others are reporting.
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by baralatie(m): 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
Masterito:
Lol in your dreams. So why are they fighting?
Why they are fighting?
I said you be the master of kungfu.you trained Bruce Lee,Jackie Chan,jet LI,vandammechuck Norris, ....just go there and slap the answer out of any of them!
I dey your back dey support you?
undecided
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by TenQ: 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
ken6488:
I wonder why Putin is slowing things down
Some people are sad that the military operation failed woefully!
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by excel101(m): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
anonymous1759:

You guys are easily manipulated did Putin said he’s going all out to fight Ukraine? Someone assume and you digested it like shit. The same media said Russian is having an all out war with Ukraine now they’re changing their mouth.
If Putin is fighting an out right war he would have destroyed the azov steel plant hosting Ukrainian soldier plus the civilians .

The same tyrant Putin has been pleading with the Ukrainian army to surrender so the civilians casualties can be safe you called him weak . If He kills them he’s a tyrant Nawa . undecided
Then you're ignorant to what's happening. Putin said he's demilitrilizing Ukraine, by hitting the cities, killing harmless civilians, destroying hospitals and schools. You come here to say I'm manipulated. From all you said, I did not see a particular word you used to describe Putin's mission, or what did Putin said was his mission in Ukraine. My bro you succeeded in scoring zero, because you've not said anything
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by baralatie(m): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
brightalo1010:

Just report whatever and publish it and stop crying for what others are reporting.
I should publish it?
Something that has been published?
I de come! undecided
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Toktee(m): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
baralatie:

Go and read about the genesis of this bruhaha
It's all began after the fall of Soviet Union and subsequent independence of Belarus, Kazhastan, Ukraine and the host of others
After the collapsed of USSR and the birth of ssu known today as Ukraine��.. Russia began her quest to remote control the new independence states......

I can go on and on bro...

Fast forward to yr 2000 during this time the Ukrainian army were completely home existence but relies on Moscow for almost everything... the collapse of the nation defense force was the dream of Russia to make impossible for Ukraine to stand on her own....
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by lexy2014: 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
baralatie:

So who brokered it

How did you know that it was brokered by France and Germany?
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by kiddkash(m): 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
BritishNaija:

Russia have nothing more to offer.
NATO would have attacked if they believed so. like they attacked Serbia and killed thousands or Libya.

why can't they attack Russia. over 30 countries with strong military. why??

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by baralatie(m): 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
TenQ:

Why should Zelensky blame himself?
He's now a hero:
A comedian who disgraced a veteran!
A comedian who disgraced a veteran comedian abi which veteran?
Okay!
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by anonymous1759(m): 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Igbofam:

You still don't get it.

The reality will catch up with you in due time. Experience is clearly the best teacher for your kind

Oga nothing will happen if Iran and North Korea can survive sanctions for years how much more Russia you guys should just take a pause and reason Haba. With China and India on Russia side that’s close to 3.billion population how many are in the world ? Brazil , South Africa , turkey , Pakistan, Venezuela etc are in good terms with Russia . The world is not a unipolar system that’s what Russia is fighting for.
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by TenQ: 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
baralatie:

A comedian who disgraced a veteran comedian abi which veteran?
Okay!
The thug that stole Cremia from Ukraine.
The warlord who humiliated Georgia.

It's the same man Putin.

Zelensky has never fought a war. He's a comedian but he is disgracing Putin!

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by baralatie(m): 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
Toktee:
It's all began after the fall of Soviet Union and subsequent independence of Belarus, Kazhastan, Ukraine and the host of others
After the collapsed of USSR and the birth of ssu known today as Ukraine��.. Russia began her quest to remote control the new independence states......

I can go on and on bro...

Fast forward to yr 2000 during this time the Ukrainian army were completely home existence but relies on Moscow for almost everything... the collapse of the nation defense force was the dream of Russia to make impossible for Ukraine to stand on her own....

Em you have not gotten to the part of the genesis of how Ukraine and Russia started and ended up at war.you will go back to 2007 to 2014 and blah blah blah
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by excel101(m): 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
kiddkash:

NATO would have attacked if they believed so. like they attacked Serbia and killed thousands or Libya.

You don't attack a drowning man like that, you strategize before attacking. I don't just understand how you guys are under rating US. Just keep watching.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by baralatie(m): 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
TenQ:

The thug that stole Cremia from Ukraine.
The warlord who humiliated Georgia.

It's the same man Putin.

Zelensky has never fought a war. He's a comedian but he is disgracing Putin!
Zelensky is disgracing Putin? grin grin grin
So all the 20 million Ukrainian refugees na to disgrace Putin?
All those cities that are lost is to disgrace Putin?
Abi the beg that he gas turned into is to disgrace Putin?

Zelensky is a comedian walahi?
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by ChrisP92(m): 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
D West just dey paint de war to favor ukraine. Like how do u say, ukraine is holding on while d soldiers are hiding inside underground for fear of being killed. D killing of d innocent civilians is bad. But make no one deceive anybody say ukraine is doing well, because most cities don kalas..
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by brightalo1010: 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
baralatie:

I should publish it?
Something that has been published?
I de come! undecided
Then what's your headache about it?
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by baralatie(m): 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
brightalo1010:
Then what's your headache about it?
I should ask the EU
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
kiddkash:

Nato can not attack russia unless russia is stupid enough to attack them first.
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Igbofam: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
anonymous1759:

Oga nothing will happen if Iran and North Korea can survive sanctions for years how much more Russia you guys should just take a pause and reason Haba. With China and India on Russia side that’s close to 3.billion population how many are in the world ? Brazil , South Africa , turkey , Pakistan, Venezuela etc are in good terms with Russia . The world is not a unipolar system that’s what Russia is fighting for.

Now it's clear that you are waste of my good intellect.

Comparing the sanctions on Russia to those on Iraq and North Korea just shows you are eons away from actually being smart.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Obafavour(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
Flier:
You don’t have home training I am not your mate,don’t argue with an insult!
80% of his soldiers are in Ukraine and he has lost close to 35% of his ammunition’s already
Nuke isn’t part of war,it’s a weapon against humanity
Eeeeee!!!!!!
U too funny o, 80%!!!!! Kuku add putin? grin
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Obafavour(m): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Benny6944:

Op shut down. When Russia already sent 150k soldiers on the first day of invasion, with more and more additonal troops. how are they doing under Ukr with 125k troops? why were they sending more troops if they weren't loosing.. still no single city has been finally captured. shameless puty as$licking Fan
Where do you get this from?
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by anonymous1759(m): 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
Igbofam:

Now it's clear that you are waste of my good intellect.

Comparing the sanctions on Russia to those on Iraq and North Korea just shows you are eons away from actually being smart.

Ogbeni Goan and rest you’re lost you’re neither smart nor intelligent. North Korea and Iran are the most sanctioned country in the world before Russia invaded Ukraine they’ve been there for years heaven did not fall . Which one you’re saying North sanctions should not be compared to Russia.
Please What’s the difference between North Korea sanction to that of Russia?

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by brightalo1010: 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
baralatie:

I should ask the EU
don't you know there contact?
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Igbofam: 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
anonymous1759:

Ogbeni Goan and rest you’re lost you’re neither smart nor intelligent. North Korea and Iran are the most sanctioned country in the world before Russia invaded Ukraine they’ve been there for years heaven did not fall . Which one you’re saying North sanctions should not be compared to Russia.
Please What’s the difference between North Korea sanction to that of Russia?

Its either you cannot read or you seriously lack the ability to read graphs. I would believe you have a problem with both.

Your graph clearly said RUSSIA IS NOW THE MOST SANCTIONED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.

AT THE BOTTOM OF THE GRAPH YOU CAN SEE 2K 4K 6K MARKINGS. EACH REPRESENTS SANCTIONS IN THOUSANDS.

RUSSIA IS ALMOST AT 6000 SANCTIONS WHILE NORTH KOREA IS AROUND 2000 SANCTIONS AND YOU STILL ASK ME "WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RUSSIAN AND NORTH KOREAN SANCTIONS"?

You are a dullard.

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by ElijahIme1992(m): 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
davodyguy:

Putin is evil.

He's attacking civilians.
Khakiv and many other cities are good examples.

He's not attacking just military, but residential buildings. This shows he's after soft targets. This isn't war, but pure wickedness
Oga na you wan tell am how to fight? Guy no complain here una western media talk say Ukraine dey win so make the war dey go on...
Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by TenQ: 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
baralatie:

Zelensky is disgracing Putin? grin grin grin
So all the 20 million Ukrainian refugees na to disgrace Putin?
All those cities that are lost is to disgrace Putin?
Abi the beg that he gas turned into is to disgrace Putin?

Zelensky is a comedian walahi?
It's just like if Anthony Joshua cannot beat me in a boxing match until 16th round, I am still the winner.

Small Ukraine that is 10 times smaller than Russia in EVERYTHING, yet more than 60 days now the cow is still threatening everybody with nuclear weapon. Shame!

The comedian won round ONE in Kiev, we are on round TWO!

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kazim88:

Very Disgusting. Falsehood upon falsehood.

Especially from UK.

Instead of them to give current humanitarian crisis in donbass and need for Ukraine to surrender, they are still talking about the "blizts of kyiv" and how Ukraine is winning.

Personally I used to think European are intelligent people, looking back, I think I was wrong. They are currently one of the most stüpid people blinded by Liberal Ideology.

make una failed American/ European visa aspirants let sensible folks be.
The West and America have leaked every Russian move ahead of time.

yes Ukraine will lose a lot in this war, but Russia will lose more. After 10 years of sustained insurgency by a hostile Ukrainian population,Russia will acquire wisdom..

Am not actually surprised many Nigerian's think like these. A country peopled with tribalistic, unpatriotic and self- hating individuals. That's why we keep getting mummies as leaders.

Imagine someone from a country that can't give 30 % of its citizens 24/7 light, with all the coal, gas ,oil and plutonium speak of wisdom ? that's very ironic.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured / Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus / Mugabe Appoints Minister For “whatsapp And Facebook” In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.