Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,472 members, 7,850,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? (1692 Views)

How To Make A Nigerian Lady Love And Be Loyal To You Even If Your Broke. / Beauty Fades, Be Loyal / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by RealityKings: 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
Antyxx:
If you are a female, you need to read this, young or old

Men prefer Slutty, and they dont mind if you have had sex with 1million people, just look nice,wear revealing cloths, make up,slay and you will win their heart secretly than their beautiful homely wife that they probably married a virgin or chaste

Am I ugly? No, but i dont wear make-ups because i believe a woman should not be slaying. Learn to dress naturally beatiful, bla bla bla

i will chose a woman that doesnt wear makeups 1000 times before i consider a lady that wears makup

2 Likes

Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Antyxx:

So im a female, my name is Anita, Im 40years old, ive always been hardworking my life, i dont ever depend on a man.
Im superduper brilliant and smart, entrepreneurial, and got my first car at age 22 through my entrepreneur job. Im an independent woman, and am I a feminist?No

I hated feminism
I have always supported men, especially what the alpha males think an ideal woman or say an ideal woman should be that you read all over the internet

I disliked slay queens, and any girl depending on men. I see them as filthy, a woman should fend for herself, be loyal to her man, and sacrifice.
I do tell any girl to stop slaying because thier marital future is bad, and no man will want them being slutty, etc

Now, that i am 40,I have an advice for fellow women. My experiences with men has shown me that even when they rant, this is what they want,loyal faith lady, its a lie. My ex boyfriends all prefer females that slay, to me

My hardwork and achievement is for them to steal from me, so they can give it to other women they abuse on social media
My achievement means nothing, big asses and breasts still matter more.
I do have a normal breast and butts, but i dont wear tight cloths that reveals like thee other girls,because i believed aa womaan should not dress like a slut.
Men prefer Slutty, and they dont mind if you have had sex with 1million people, just look nice,wear revealing cloths, make up,slay and you will win their heart secretly than their beautiful homely wife that they probably married a virgin or chaste

Am I ugly? No, but i dont wear make-ups because i believe a woman should not be slaying. Learn to dress naturally beatiful, bla bla bla
But hell Nah!, no guy appreciates natural beauty even though they lie they do on social media. Why do you think Rihanna makes billion from cosmetics? Because making up works on men, they dont care any any useless natural beauty.
Why do you think bleaching is on the rise? And every girl wants to become white?Because men choose those girls over darker skinned girls, even though they lie on social media,they dont like bleached skin girls

Also dont sacrifice for any man, dont pity them, if they have no money, dont attempt to date them. And please dont hesitate to leave them immediately they go broke, no pity

Before you say yes, to any guy,make sure you
check his account details, and make sure his work is legit. Dont date broke ass lazy guys or lazy rich guys

The lady that had sex with dog, trust me, Nigerian mehn will happily have sex with her once they are Hot even if the girl tell them she just finished with a dog
And yes, all mehn are dogs and most are potential rapist, and only view them from what they earn and what they can offer you

The only thing they can offer is money,so dont bother yourself, they all have fish brains.
This is very peculiar to African men, especially Nigerian mehn, they are dumb and appreciates fake
This bitterness is deep. Who did this to u
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
Palema007:
Lol.... But the tears on this thread no be here ooo.

Nairaland males wail just start cheesy cheesy . Women no wan love again oooo grin

I don't understand the reason for their cries at all, my sister.

1 Like

Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Luzebox(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
Believe it or not...men show loyalty by provide and protecting you..i not fit protect one mumu slaymama...sex is just sex to us ..like urinating...the few 1% men that can control their urges(good guys)... unfortunately una no dey fall for Dem wen una young ..thereby turning Dem to bad boys..

but still sha sex is just sex to men . .trust me a man would take a bullet for u cos of love ..but might still Fvvk the nurse treating him from the wounds...it's just fvvked up
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Luzebox(m): 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
Antyxx:

So im a female, my name is Anita, Im 40years old, ive always been hardworking my life, i dont ever depend on a man.
Im superduper brilliant and smart, entrepreneurial, and got my first car at age 22 through my entrepreneur job. Im an independent woman, and am I a feminist?No

I hated feminism
I have always supported men, especially what the alpha males think an ideal woman or say an ideal woman should be that you read all over the internet

I disliked slay queens, and any girl depending on men. I see them as filthy, a woman should fend for herself, be loyal to her man, and sacrifice.
I do tell any girl to stop slaying because thier marital future is bad, and no man will want them being slutty, etc

Now, that i am 40,I have an advice for fellow women. My experiences with men has shown me that even when they rant, this is what they want,loyal faith lady, its a lie. My ex boyfriends all prefer females that slay, to me

My hardwork and achievement is for them to steal from me, so they can give it to other women they abuse on social media
I do have a normal breast and butts, but i dont wear tight cloths that reveals like thee other girls,because i believed aa womaan should not dress like a slut.

But hell Nah!, no guy appreciates natural beauty even though they lie they do on social media. Why do you think Rihanna makes billion from cosmetics? Because making up works on men, they dont care any any useless natural beauty.
Why do you think bleaching is on the rise? And every girl wants to become white?Because men choose those girls over darker skinned girls, even though they lie on social media,they dont like bleached skin girls

Also dont sacrifice for any man, dont pity them, if they have no money, dont attempt to date them. And please dont hesitate to leave them immediately they go broke, no pity

check his account details, and make sure his work is legit. Dont date broke ass lazy guys or lazy rich guys

The lady that had sex with dog, trust me, Nigerian mehn will happily have sex with her once they are Hot even if the girl tell them she just finished with a dog
And yes, all mehn are dogs and most are potential rapist, and only view them from what they earn and what they can offer you

The only thing they can offer is money,so dont bother yourself, they all have fish brains.
This is very peculiar to African men, especially Nigerian mehn, they are dumb and appreciates fake
This one is bitter... better go buy cat for your old age cheesy cheesy..or dog grin...40years...Omo you don be grandma ooo..you people dont understand men...and if we tell una ...una no go gree....or una go dey vex ..now you are 40 and bitter grin grin grin..let me guess you don't need a man abi?�
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I don't understand the reason for their cries at all, my sister.
Na women Dem dey cheat, nah men dey cry pass. Oro yii wa su mi ooo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Antyxx: 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Luzebox:
This one is bitter... better go buy cat for your old age cheesy cheesy..or dog grin...40years...Omo you don be grandma ooo..you people dont understand men...and if we tell una ...una no go gree....or una go dey vex ..now you are 40 and bitter grin grin grin..let me guess you don't need a man abi?�
Lol,go work lazy as
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by kunlebt(m): 6:55am On May 01, 2022
Not all male are like that. I believe in true love Not love of money but some ladies take relationship as advantage to make money. I believe this life is not balance because what you are going through and also experience the same right now. Erase it from your mind not all male are like that
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by kunlebt(m): 6:57am On May 01, 2022
Not all male are like that. I believe in true love Not love of money but some ladies take relationship as advantage to make money. I believe this life is not balance because what you are going through and also experience the same right now. Erase it from your mind not all male are like that.
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Daughterboard(m): 8:46am On May 01, 2022
virginprincess:
Op,You are very correct, nigeria men don't like women they prefer sluts and bitches, they only pretend on social media that they like good girls whereas that a lie.

Are sluts and bitches not women?
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by virginprincess(f): 9:18am On May 01, 2022
Daughterboard:

Are sluts and bitches not women?
Yes. they are women but the question is are they good women?
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Amarisco(f): 4:46pm On May 01, 2022
I agree with the OP on the most part tbh. I don’t think all Nigerian men are trash or anything like that, but being a good woman does not mean your man will automatically be good to you, or that he will take proper care of you because you’re wife material. So don’t go and suffer yourself unnecessarily.

Thinking on this personally, I just have this loyalty problem, that ROD spirit in me doesn’t let me run at the first red flag or sign of trouble. Which is all romantic and commendable until it’s just plain shameless.

I’ve had to learn (the hard way) how to put my best interests first to go with the facts, and not the sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Hayee(f): 5:28pm On May 01, 2022
grin cheesy cheesy

Shebi I've been saying countless times Nigerian men don't like good women.

Be a chronic bad bitch/gold digger, it turns them on like light switch cheesy tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by toujurs: 5:30pm On May 01, 2022
You are 40 and typing all this toxic statements. Wow. I hope you are married
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by toujurs: 5:32pm On May 01, 2022
Hayee:
grin cheesy cheesy

Shebi I've been saying countless times Nigerian men don't like good women.

Be a chronic bad bitch/gold digger, it turns them on like light switch cheesy tongue tongue

it is a lie o, don't believe most of what you read online. Most ladies are fake, and likes to claim the victim even when they know they were at fault. Most women like drama. Follow these toxic advices and render your self depression, creating topics on how you need a man aged 40 - 45 on all Newspaper. Be wise.
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Hayee(f): 5:42pm On May 01, 2022
toujurs:
it is a lie o, don't believe most of what you read online. Most ladies are fake, and likes to claim the victim even when they know they were at fault. Most women like drama. Follow these toxic advices and render your self depression, creating topics on how you need a man aged 40 - 45 on all Newspaper. Be wise.
why are talking as is what she said is not true cheesy cheesy
As is the advice from redpillers are not toxic grin grin cheesy

Being good is boring, be bad and adventurous.
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by toujurs: 6:16pm On May 01, 2022
Hayee:
why are talking as is what she said is not true cheesy cheesy
As is the advice from redpillers are not toxic grin grin cheesy

[/b]Being good is boring, be bad and adventurous[b].
Not true o, you just met the bad person shikina and it's normal. We all make bad decisions, but good people still end up with pleasant things. The O.p is just a toxic person that is broken. Being a bad girl would only attract sexual interests nothing more than sex upon sex .
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by bashuayi(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2022
Antyxx:

I hated feminism

1 Like

Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Antyxx: 7:12pm On May 01, 2022
toujurs:
You are 40 and typing all this toxic statements. Wow. I hope you are married
Im single
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by toujurs: 8:33pm On May 01, 2022
Antyxx:

Im single
You are single at 40, with this toxic mentality, it's not like you can make friends, you are a chronic introvert. You better just work on this your toxic personality and find peace. Because the way am seeing you. You are gone o.
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Antyxx: 8:42pm On May 01, 2022
toujurs:
You are single at 40, with this toxic mentality, it's not like you can make friends, you are a chronic introvert. You better just work on this your toxic personality and find peace. Because the way am seeing you. You are gone o.
Lol, you are dead
I make friends,i just dnt roll with broke asses like you
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by toujurs: 8:45pm On May 01, 2022
Antyxx:

Lol, you are dead
I make friends,i just dnt roll with broke asses like you
You mean rollling with dogs, that knack you for 1.5m, shameless pig. At 40 look at how miserable your life is. You are damaged beyond foolishness. Retired LovePeddler undecided, you better go and jump off thirdmain land bridge, your redemption is lying beneath the water. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:50pm On May 01, 2022
Dorwadora:
Let the vawulence juice flow
hola maami
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Dorwadora(f): 10:57pm On May 01, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
hola maami
Holla! Papi
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:02pm On May 01, 2022
Dorwadora:
Holla! Papi
*smiles*

Wasn't expecting that...

How are you fairing up with the whole ............

You know, depression stuff grin
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Sniper04(m): 11:04pm On May 01, 2022
Antyxx:

I hated feminism

Believe this at your own peril, total gibberish
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Dorwadora(f): 11:55pm On May 01, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
*smiles*

Wasn't expecting that...

How are you fairing up with the whole ............

You know, depression stuff grin
Our first session went well thanks to your willingness to break free.
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Antyxx: 12:08am On May 02, 2022
toujurs:
You mean rollling with dogs, that knack you for 1.5m, shameless pig. At 40 look at how miserable your life is. You are damaged beyond foolishness. Retired LovePeddler undecided, you better go and jump off thirdmain land bridge, your redemption is lying beneath the water. Mumu
E pain am
Broke dumb ass
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Nobody: 12:12am On May 02, 2022
Antyxx:

I hated feminism

smiley
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Nobody: 12:13am On May 02, 2022
Kriss216:
At 40 you still don't have sense undecided

This nigga just lai to dey give people wotowoto grin
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Nobody: 12:14am On May 02, 2022
Antyxx:

I married as a virgin but my man cheated with me with a slut. Men are scum

Ehya... Èpèlé ma... Allah subwanatallah is your muscle ma wink
Re: Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? by Adedejinas(m): 2:35am On May 02, 2022
Hundred
RealityKings:

i will chose a woman that doesnt wear makeups 1000 times before i consider a lady that wears makup

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Type Of Soap Is Portable Using? (pic) / Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? / Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.