Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) (86722 Views)

Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) / President Mnangagwa Fires Joram Gumbo Over Power Outage For 8 Hrs Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by etazi0001: 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
May he dies at the operation room IJN.

Meanwhile, behold our next president.
Whats her name
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
Golan007:

Since 2015 you've been asking this question yet Buhari is growing younger everyday.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Tvoice: 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
zombieTRACKER:
Where's Buhari sef?

Dat wan na george of d jungle , him dey wan corner dey reason him life
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Timekeeper452: 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Oyibo too dey suffer from cancer.
Asians and Africans got the strongest immune system
actually we don’t, it’s cos not many of us can afford cancer treatment hence the deaths and cancer diagnosis remain undocumented and not reported.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
TruthinAction:

Dedicated what? I hope you are joking? Russians don't believe there is God to start with.
Says who? I guess you have never been to Russia before. I would have fallen for your lie, had I not been there before during my niece's graduation. St Petersburg experience too cant be forgotten. Putin goes to Church. He's a christian. His just bein evil for nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Elsueno: 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
GreatAdvice:
Inside sources have revealed that Putin has stage IV pancreatic cancer and advanced parkinson. This man has maybe 3 months to live. The sad thing is, his war with Ukraine is nothing but a suicide mission that will eventually involve NATO and possibly lead to a nuclear holocaust. His days are numbered on earth and he wants the whole world to die with him.

A leaked CIA memo showed that putin was exposed to a lethal dose of radioactive polonium. Same document speculated that one of his close oligarchs may have poisoned him which resulted in cancerous cells metastasizing to his pancreas. This is the very reason why Putin sits on a 20feet long table when meeting with world leaders.

I will advise all Nigerians living in Europe to relocate back to Nigeria ASAP. Once the nukes start dropping in Europe, you will have no chance whatsoever.

I am curious, does the US ministery of truth have agents in Nigeria..or are u a C.I.A cannon fodder.....If no, then u must be on the worst option, a brianswash blavk man that thinks the US cares about him & Ukraine....U ain't getting dat visa, even if u worship Zelenskyy grin
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Father4all: 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

I'm very sure you will die before him. #evil person#

2 Likes

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Benny6944: 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
fear putiin and all dis uk propaganda

oh shot up.. shameless thing talking. why not wait for your rapi$t Russia rebuff the news
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Benny6944: 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
WriterNig:

Putin never said he's above GOD. He's a very dedicated Christian.

oh shot up.. dedicated Christian full of lies right?
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by hansomb: 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
Was that not the guy Putin almost shamed/dressed down on if they should invade Ukraine ?
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by harmargedon: 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

I saw you today grin grin grin grin
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Heterodox(m): 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
TruthinAction:

Dedicated what? I hope you are joking? Russians don't believe there is God to start with.
You're funny.

The entire Russia. Again, you're funny.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Pastorsmile: 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
They will kill him there.
If no one does, the second in command will, and may strike a deal with the west and will eventually not keep his part of the agreement.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by DJANGOTBG: 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
WriterNig:

Dailymail UK || The Sun UK

USA don knack am cancer through whatever means. Fear USA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by TheOgaBoss: 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
TruthinAction:

where did u get that? The largest church denomination in eastern Europe is the Russian Orthodox church.

2 Likes

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by JohnDazzy: 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
ThinkSmarter:

It's more about lifestyle, diet and environment than immunity. There are cancers of the immune system too.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by almarthins(m): 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Who be this one?
I for like female president. I am tired of all this male scam

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by wiseoneking: 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
TruthinAction:

You are dead wrong, check well before you write. Yes he may not be a dedicated Christian as far born again but he
is a Christian.
Russians have almost 70% Christians, 7% Muslims and atheist twenty something plus. They would have been the most populated Christian nation if communism didn't hamper them. They are mainly Orthodox Christians. Surprisenly, Putin takes himself as a Christian and he is always seen making the sign of the cross, wearing a cross chain as well as going to church.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
Why dem no go get cancer, when they will be building nuclear weapon up and down
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin grin grin grin

Finally,
No body in this life is above GOD and the LAW OF NATURE.

At one point in time we all have to succumb to their desires.
Iti mpataka! Illiteracy coupled with lies won't help you or do you good.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Transcriber: 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

what's her name?
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by funshint(m): 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
Coming from UK media...take this with a pinch of salt.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by OChimex: 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
ThinkSmarter:

Africans are not exempted, just that here because of poor healthcare system those killer diseases dont get diagnosed so most time we attribute them to spiritual attack, and village people and poison.

My relative died of lukaemia, until his death, he insisted it was an attack and refused to go on chemo.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
Cancer and Parkistian disease. Nawa ooo.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Obafavour(m): 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
shegra58:
Lie
Putin practice Orthodox
Difference between orthodox and christianity
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Fuckyoumod: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
Geminiboi:

You and your mother will die in a road accident before him.

AMEN!
now tell me the difference between you and him?

Wishing another man death is not our thing.
Just correct him and move on..

His mom is innocent of this your vituperation.
Las las all of us go die leave this earth at the appointed time, Putin or no Putin.

So death no be big deal!
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by redcliff: 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
Pastorsmile:
They will kill him there.
If no one does, the second in command will, and may strike a deal with the west and will eventually not keep his part of the agreement.

Oshey Nostradamus

2 Likes

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
So he has cancer n he's still destroying lives and properties. Somebody that should move closer to God knowing he may die of the cancer soon. I pity him.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by techWriter3: 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
Oyibo too dey succumb from cancer
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by ensamy(m): 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
He is may come out worst after the surgery
The reason is in a hurry to nuke the world. grin grin
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by blacknoir: 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
chronique:

They don't have an idea. Let them go to luth in Lagos and go and see how many people are on the waiting list to have a cancer surgery.

i dey tell u o. its very frightening in all honesty. its almst every where.i pray God spare us and our loved ones from all illnesses
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
He will come back very strong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World / Meet Nane Maria Anna And Titi Alakija, Kofi Annan's Widow & Ex Wife Respectively / Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.