Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,260 members, 7,811,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World (86631 Views)

Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore / Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et / All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by WriterNig: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
Burkina Faso's 34yrs Old Leader Ibrahim Traore is currently the most handsome President in the world.

Prove me wrong..

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by WriterNig: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
👍🏻 Like for Africa, share for USA/Europe

607 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Taylor90: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
You dey whine my handsome amiable president?

Is my T-Boy a joke to you?

My Economy Squanderer president wey dey use white substance brush teeth every morning

The only human wey him dentition dey spoil teeth whitening machine

My president that refused to patronize toothpaste rather opted for Nigerian made charcoal to boost Naira

529 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Tntsi: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
That guy like peter obi, is a gift to africa.
Courageous, strong willed and patriotic.

249 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Racoon(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
While revolutionaries as individuals can be murdered, you cannot kill ideas (Thomas Sankara, October 1987)
These are the kind of young energised and determined men of steel in the class of late Thomas Sankara and late Major Patrick Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu needed in Africa as leaders.

Not like all the Alzheimer's disease/dementia-plagued and power-drunken geriatrics that are constantly weeing & pooing in their pants like the Cameroonian Paul Biya and heroin-sniffing urine leaking figurehead in Nigeria today.

170 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by EyeCumInPiece: 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
LIKE for Traore, SHARE for Tinubu

732 Likes 74 Shares

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by abhosts(m): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
Wonders shall never end. Nigerians youths that did a whole nationwide protest complaining about cop's brutality are now romancing with the idea of military rule that is way worse.

192 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by shortgun(m): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
He's equally intelligent, the guy asks the right questions; like why is Africa with all the natural mineral resources be the poorest and undeveloped continent in the world?

234 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by silvoclaira: 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Whats that her monika again "siofra" yes. Where is she that wanted a man like Thomas Sankara to marry?!

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by BigBlackPreek(m): 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
He's way more than 34 joor

dude should be between 39 and 42...

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by siofra(f): 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
Jesus!!!

Why are Burkina Fabe men so good looking shocked cheesy kiss

He's not that fine sha undecided
But he's okay.

8 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by excanny: 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
Who made him President?

You pick a gun and declare yourself "President" and some slow pokes are celebrating criminality?

embarassed

112 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Antiochus(m): 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
Fine man

5 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Ihateheadslamer: 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
grin
Taylor90:

10 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
I'm just waiting for Tinubu to mess up so that this man can invade Nigeria, jail Tinubu, cart away our women like pocohantas, ahnie and iconicR into sexual slavery and force Seun Osewa to change this forum to CEFASland with koboko.

I can't wait. grin
grin

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by ai9090: 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
True

I want to sell my LG Side By Side GC-B207WVQ Refrigerator
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by BoldBrainz(m): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
siofra:
Jesus!!!

Why are Burkina Fabe men so good looking shocked cheesy kiss

He's not that fine sha undecided
But he's okay.

You're fine sha. But you have small bress..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Rahkman: 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:

hahahaha grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by BoldBrainz(m): 2:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
Antiochus:

Hey Siofra. You are better off here than that romance section. I have seen your intelligent contributions here in the past so why don't you rub minds with pundits here instead of bashing men there in romance section.

Just go ahead and ask the girl out, stop to dey disturb us with plenty grammar.. .

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Phantom233: 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
He looks quite older, abi na football age?

5 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by mysticwarrior(m): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
WriterNig:
Burkina Faso's 34yrs Old Leader Ibrahim Traore is currently the most handsome[b] President i[/b]n the world.

Prove me wrong..

Cc Nlfpmod
Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Since he was not democratically elected he is not a President, he is a military head of states.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Factoryfitted: 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
excanny:
Who made him President?

You pick a gun and declare yourself "President" and some slow pokes are celebrating criminality?

embarassed

And who made your own Yekini Amoda president? How is snatching ballot boxes, rewriting results and declaring yourself president different from picking up a gun and declaring yourself president, biko?

Coup na coup. Relax.

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by gaby(m): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
excanny:
Who made him President?

embarassed

How about the ones who pick the ballot boxes and run away with it to declare themselves President ?

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Les: 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
Is that bullet wound on his cheeks? You know 50Cent comes to mind cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Rexymania(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
No be handsomeness we won chop,he should rule his people well

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by blaquebelle: 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2023
He looks like Simon Ekpa

2 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by donproject2(m): 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tntsi:
Thst guy like peter obi, is a gift to africa.

Peter Obi is sixty-something sir, 8 years time, let's see who will still call him a youth.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) / Uday Saddam Hussein al-Tikritti Cars Collection Of Son Of Saddam Hussein / Two Unclad Ladies Protesting Against Donald Trump's Victory Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.