Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) (86730 Views)

Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) / President Mnangagwa Fires Joram Gumbo Over Power Outage For 8 Hrs Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
Sick leaders are always extremely wicked they love taking innocent people along with them to their graves mad man Putin and buhari are a very good example.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Savagr(m): 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Wish him quick recovery
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
May he dies at the operation room IJN.

Meanwhile, behold our next president.

‘May he dies’. Pray over your grammar first.

And don’t be a bitter soul, he’s human just like you are….. if you don’t have kind words for him, just keep quiet.

Besides, you never know your own kind of parting sickness

2 Likes

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Prince001(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Oyibo too dey suffer from cancer.
Asians and Africans got the strongest immune system

Says who? Our own no be spiritual we dey blame instead of to diagnose lol. Cancer knows no colour!!!!!!!!
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by GreyLaw(m): 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
TruthinAction:

Dedicated what? I hope you are joking? Russians don't believe there is God to start with.

Bro, please Google and ask questions before talking online! Russia is a very Orthodox Christia church. They are mostly Christians there. Study the history of the Roman Catholic Church and the Eastern (orthodox) Church. Russia, Ukraine are heavily orthodox Christians. I interact with lots of them and they identify as Christians.

Putjn hates Islam with all his blood, and yes, he is a Christian. But he has his political ideologies that overrule his Christian beliefs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin grin grin grin

Finally,
No body in this life is above GOD and the LAW OF NATURE.

At one point in time we all have to succumb to their desires.
That's it man. Is just best to be good
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by ussv: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
I don`t think this story is true
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by FrankieMontana: 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
WriterNig:

Putin never said he's above GOD. He's a very dedicated Christian.
Christian by name isn't really a Christian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by FrankieMontana: 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
GreyLaw:

Bro, please Google and ask questions before talking online! Russia is a very Orthodox Christia church. They are mostly Christians there. Study the history of the Roman Catholic Church and the Eastern (orthodox) Church. Russia, Ukraine are heavily orthodox Christians. I interact with lots of them and they identify as Christians.

Putjn hates Islam with all his blood, and yes, he is a Christian. But he has his political ideologies that overrule his Christian beliefs.
Hating Islam and being a Christian doesn't qualify that Christian attitude in you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Onokwu001(m): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

you will die before Putin
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Oyibo too dey suffer from cancer.
Asians and Africans got the strongest immune system

Wetin concern cancer with immune system?
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by chronique(m): 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
blacknoir:

i dey tell u o. its very frightening in all honesty. its almst every where.i pray God spare us and our loved ones from all illnesses

Amen o
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Ddokie: 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
TruthinAction:

Dedicated what? I hope you are joking? Russians don't believe there is God to start with.

Guy Putin is a Christian. His level of dedication is what I don't know. And truthfully, only God knows the level of any man's dedication to his service.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by tyav7: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
WriterNig:

Dailymail UK || The Sun UK
Hugo Chavez strongmanship comes to mind
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by MrDebonair: 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
GreatAdvice:
Inside sources have revealed that Putin has stage IV pancreatic cancer and advanced parkinson. This man has maybe 3 months to live. The sad thing is, his war with Ukraine is nothing but a suicide mission that will eventually involve NATO and possibly lead to a nuclear holocaust. His days are numbered on earth and he wants the whole world to die with him.

A leaked CIA memo showed that putin was exposed to a lethal dose of radioactive polonium. Same document speculated that one of his close oligarchs may have poisoned him which resulted in cancerous cells metastasizing to his pancreas. This is the very reason why Putin sits on a 20feet long table when meeting with world leaders.

I will advise all Nigerians living in Europe to relocate back to Nigeria ASAP. Once the nukes start dropping in Europe, you will have no chance whatsoever.

All US bases in Africa will be nuked by Putin as first target. (Africom). Lol. � � �
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by southking92(m): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
Like if u want Putin to survive, share if u want him dead.
leggo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Crazyfella001: 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
I always tell people this thing,but they think am saying rubbish...........there people more powerful than Putin that controls him,even if Putin is dead today,another brutal one will be pushed Forward
Bigchristo:
I’m having the feelings that this spy chief will be brutal than Putin, with look of things so far Putin has been applying slow motion tactics and his military commanders are urging him to speed up, if he finally step aside to undergo this surgery things will get messier before his return grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Crazyfella001: 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
So you believe this rubbish undecided undecided now I know why most of You are really dumb
mauchiz:

He does not want to die alone, which type of problem is this?
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by eguarojeona: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
WriterNig:

Dailymail UK || The Sun UK
He probably have been on corticosteroids. No wonder the puffy face.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Crazyfella001: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
Lol grin grin grin...that was a video game ...never believed hate west will go so low ....soits undecided undecided
shogsman:
Imagine how foolish you have to be to believe daily uk.
The same page that claimed Kyiv pilot destroyed 40 Russian jets in one week.
Taliban and neo Nazis are more reliable than those quacks
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Crazyfella001: 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
grin grin cheesy hollywood movies don was this one brain
Gbadebo19:
Why am I thinking it is a secret undercover CIA agent that will perform the operation
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Emmyxclusive: 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
motymop:
FAKENEWS, you know it is fake news when it is daily mail writing this.

First they wrote Sergei Shoigu had heart attack after a few days, we saw him on tv
Try to research before commenting, I saw this news ovr 3 weeks ago on another site, it was aid that he HD thousands of visits from drs who specialize in cancer ovr the past years. I am not wishing him death oh.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Bigchristo: 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Crazyfella001:
I always tell people this thing,but they think am saying rubbish...........there people more powerful than Putin that controls him,even if Putin is dead today,another brutal one will be pushed Forward
Yes there are more brutal people than are powerful than Putin as of today the military commanders are urging Putin to stop using the terms special military operations and declare full scale war on Ukraine then deploy their full military strength and machinery’s to overrun and take over the country, if this happened it’s finished there’s nothing NATO or US can do about it except they want to engage Russia directly that’s the only way to stop such moves they setting up, it will come with great consequences of nuclear deployments
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by lite15(m): 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Please stop Embarrassing and making mockery of yourself. Stop putting this picture

2 Likes

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
TruthinAction:

You lied, most Russian are Orthodox, and dedicated. All these rubbish that is happening in Western Europe are not not in Russia.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Bobbiee: 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
This is clearly another assassination attempt orchestrated by the West

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by obiekunie01: 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
jared007:
He should go on prolonged water fast(40 days). Then he must break his fast with flax seeds oil and cottage cheese. He must continue in this diet with fruits to erase all cancer cells.

what do you mean by water fast?

he should not drink water for 40 days?
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Tjarabs: 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

may u die in ur sleep
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by dapoRead: 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Won fi fakenews fi se gbogbo yin ni?
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by fx45(m): 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
shegra58:
Orthodox is a person who abide by all religious doctorine
Like seriously
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by danngnews: 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
WriterNig:

Putin never said he's above GOD. He's a very dedicated Christian.

Yeah very dedicated Christian murderer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World / Meet Nane Maria Anna And Titi Alakija, Kofi Annan's Widow & Ex Wife Respectively / Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.