Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) (86721 Views)

Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) / President Mnangagwa Fires Joram Gumbo Over Power Outage For 8 Hrs Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:30am On May 01, 2022
motymop:
FAKENEWS, you know it is fake news when it is daily mail writing this.

First they wrote Sergei Shoigu had heart attack after a few days, we saw him on tv

It’s been confirmed by both the Kremlin and Russian news outlets although they were all denying that Putin has health issues. Now they’re confirming what they knew was true all along. Are you saying that the Kremlin and Russian sources are spreading what you call fake news?

1 Like

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by GreatAdvice: 3:37am On May 01, 2022
leofab:
smooth propagandist

Briefly went through your previous posts and I notice you throw that word around all the time. Grab a thesaurus and upgrade your vocabulary.

1 Like

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:42am On May 01, 2022
U.S. Intelligence let the news out long before the Kremlin and Russian news just like they predicted the Russian invasion that Russia and Ukraine denied. The US allocates a yearly budget of $60 billion strictly for intelligence and that money is not wasted on guess work, assumptions, and conspiracies.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:47am On May 01, 2022
GreatAdvice:

Briefly went through your previous posts and I notice you throw that word around all the time. Grab a thesaurus and upgrade your vocabulary.

The propaganda rhetoric has become the go-to red herring for pro-Russian puppets when discussing this war. As soon as I see the word thrown out, I know that the person using it doesn’t have the knowledge needed to properly debate the thread topic.

2 Likes

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by GreatAdvice: 3:55am On May 01, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

The propaganda rhetoric has become the go-to red herring for pro-Russian puppets when discussing this war. As soon as I see the word thrown out, I know that the person using it doesn’t have the knowledge needed to properly debate the thread topic.

Oh you are certainly right about that. They conveniently ignore facts and label everything they disagree with as propaganda. But leofab's case is strange, she seem to side with NATO in most of her comments, I just find it odd she will call me a propagandist, lol, oh well.

1 Like

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Caseless: 7:02am On May 01, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
fear putiin and all dis uk propaganda
wetin de west no go sponsor? They even told us Kim Jung UN was dead at some point. Same thing about Asad, Castro, Mandela, etc.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Emmyxclusive: 7:04am On May 01, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
U.S. Intelligence let the news out long before the Kremlin and Russian news just like they predicted the Russian invasion that Russia and Ukraine denied. The US allocates a yearly budget of $60 billion strictly for intelligence and that money is not wasted on guess work, assumptions, and conspiracies.
They even predicted how the invasion will take place, and it was exactly what happened. This should be a serious concern for Russia, US Intel on them is alway accurate

1 Like

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by tommynico(m): 7:11am On May 01, 2022
shogsman:
Imagine how foolish you have to be to believe daily uk.
The same page that claimed Kyiv pilot destroyed 40 Russian jets in one week.
Taliban and neo Nazis are more reliable than those quacks

That it is out there shows that there's substantial truth in it, even though some parts are for propaganda
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by TruthinAction: 7:20am On May 01, 2022
Heterodox:
Well evangelism is social nuisance.

But the writing shouldn't be obstructed

No, it isn't. It was evangelism that brought the gospel to Africa. Missionary from Europe left their comfort and laid down their lives so we can hear the gospel and be given the opportunity to be saved. So, you are not yet saved? What are you waiting for? Do you want to incur the wrath of God?
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by rotile247(m): 7:26am On May 01, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Oyibo too dey suffer from cancer.
Asians and Africans got the strongest immune system

It's worse here, just that many don't go to hospital for proper diagnosis. They depend on herbs. Many deaths without proper data over only when the person is a celebrity or public figure.

2 Likes

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by msughdoo: 7:31am On May 01, 2022
Africans suffer diabetes & hypertension far more than Oyinbos. So, your argument is wrong!

ThinkSmarter:

2 Likes

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 7:33am On May 01, 2022
TobiAbuja:
He had a ride. Nothing lasts forever.

You're a freaking genius, Tolu. I love the reference to the titanic movie, and the depiction of Mad Vlad Putin as a star-crossed lover to fellow tyrant Luthachenko.

Brilliant visuals and very creative. I owe you a beer for sure.

1 Like

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:34am On May 01, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
They even predicted how the invasion will take place, and it was exactly what happened. This should be a serious concern for Russia, US Intel on them is alway accurate

That’s right!
There’s nothing I like better than a free thinker that does his/her own research, ponders upon the findings independently, and forms opinions based upon their own findings (that are usually accurate). I believe I’ve found a new buddy on Nairaland.
cc emmyxclusive

1 Like

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On May 01, 2022
Creamypie:
sure, ha xoxo burger, and fry fry food they eat, plus preservative in canned foods. Damn
That's not the cause.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:45am On May 01, 2022
msughdoo:
Africans suffer diabetes & hypertension far more than Oyinbos. So, your argument is wrong!

No cap, people like you are a part of Nigeria’s hope for redemption. You’re right and the person you replied to is wrong, hypertension and diabetes are two. chronic illnesses that contribute to Nigeria’s very low life expectancy. My father here in the states outlived 5 of of his 7 siblings back home with the help of $4 hbp pills, ACV, and affordable insulin to treat both conditions that you mentioned. Right now, the average life expectancy for men in Nigeria is 54 years compared to their US counterparts who have an average life expectancy of 78 years.This can easily be evened out with truthful facts like you mentioned, simple and cost-efficient medications, and a change in mindset. Accepting the truth is the first step in change and improvement
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:50am On May 01, 2022
CamusMidas:

That's not the cause.

You’re right because the conditions being hereditary plays the biggest part.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:50am On May 01, 2022
ThinkSmarter:

Don't deceive yourself.

Cancer is everywhere.

Oyibos detect and treat their own while Africans blame witchcraft.

2 Likes

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 7:56am On May 01, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Don't deceive yourself.

Cancer is everywhere.

Oyibos detect and treat their own while Africans blame witchcraft.

But but but but but each time I get sick, I simply sacrifice two local goats and seven Agama lizards to appease the village people, whereafter I experience a full and rapid recovery.

Witchcraft is not to blame for sickness because it is the village people that must be appeased.

God breast Nicaragua

1 Like

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On May 01, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Good

I hope the spy chief will not lunch deadly attack on the Ukraine like Dis

Angelina jole is currently I'm Ukraine... abeg no bomb my beautiful actress and the rest innocent citizens

whats she doing in an active war zone, if she's killed is her fault, if Russia bomb Ukraine when UN secretary General, Joe Biden was there, who is Angelina Jolie?
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by GardenOfGod(m): 8:07am On May 01, 2022
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin grin grin grin

Finally,
No body in this life is above GOD and the LAW OF NATURE.

At one point in time we all have to succumb to their desires.
Let him threaten the disease with nukes! grin
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Heterodox(m): 8:12am On May 01, 2022
TruthinAction:

No, it isn't. It was evangelism that brought the gospel to Africa. Missionary from Europe left their comfort and laid down their lives so we can hear the gospel and be given the opportunity to be saved. So, you are not yet saved? What are you waiting for? Do you want to incur the wrath of God?

You can't talk to me about things you don't know.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On May 01, 2022
Geminiboi:

You and your mother will die in a road accident before him.

AMEN!
and you too.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:23am On May 01, 2022
WriterNig:

Putin never said he's above GOD. He's a very dedicated Christian.
A "dedicated Christian" that purposely chose to cause the deaths of scores of innocent civilians that include children.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 8:42am On May 01, 2022
If vlamdir Putin dies, I won't be moved one bit..
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:45am On May 01, 2022
Jakumo:

But but but but but each time I get sick, I simply sacrifice two local goats and seven Agama lizards to appease the village people, whereafter I experience a full and rapid recovery.

Witchcraft is not to blame for sickness because it is the village people that must be appeased.

God breast Nicaragua

If village pipu see who dey give dem prenty-prenty goat meat, den no go gree leave am o!

Stop to dey give dem goat mbok!

1 Like

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:46am On May 01, 2022
WriterNig:

Putin never said he's above GOD. He's a very dedicated Christian.

Whatever you're drinking, I want some after church.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Lancasterman: 10:07am On May 01, 2022
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin grin grin grin

Finally,
No body in this life is above GOD and the LAW OF NATURE.

At one point in time we all have to succumb to their desires.

Western propaganda. Believe this and believe nonsense. Putin is healthy and has no sign of Parkinson's disease. This disease is not hideable. U can see it. His hands aren't shaking. Please forget this nonsense news.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by AlphaTaikun: 11:36am On May 01, 2022
WriterNig:

Dailymail UK || The Sun UK
Wow! It's pumpin'.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by AlphaTaikun: 12:22pm On May 01, 2022
GreatAdvice:
Inside sources have revealed that Putin has stage IV pancreatic cancer and advanced parkinson. This man has maybe 3 months to live. The sad thing is, his war with Ukraine is nothing but a suicide mission that will eventually involve NATO and possibly lead to a nuclear holocaust. His days are numbered on earth and he wants the whole world to die with him.

A leaked CIA memo showed that putin was exposed to a lethal dose of radioactive polonium. Same document speculated that one of his close oligarchs may have poisoned him which resulted in cancerous cells metastasizing to his pancreas. This is the very reason why Putin sits on a 20 foot long table when meeting with world leaders.

I will advise all Nigerians living in Europe to relocate back to Nigeria ASAP. Once the nukes start dropping in Europe, you will have no chance whatsoever.
Stage 4 cancer? That's strange.

It should have been detected
and treated earlier by his close medical team... Except Putin hid his alleged ailment from his medical team.
Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 12:32pm On May 01, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Stage 4 cancer? That's strange.

It should have been detected
and treated earlier by his medical team.

For YEARS Mad Vlad Putin has retained a large number of full-time medical doctors working round-the-clock shifts to monitor Vlad's health and treat him as needed. It is very encouraging to hear further confirmation that Mad Vlad is in fact in the final throes of his mortal existence, and will soon be deader than a doornail.

Recent videos show Vlad to be a very sick man with an uncontrollable tremor in his right hand, who can barely walk properly due to advanced neurological degradation. This is absolutely delightful news, and one can only hope that the deranged tyrant would hurry up and die so that sanity can be restored to Rusiia's Kremlin seat of power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) by Redstorm(m): 12:56pm On May 01, 2022
What is the correlation between cancer and immunity?

ThinkSmarter:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World / Meet Nane Maria Anna And Titi Alakija, Kofi Annan's Widow & Ex Wife Respectively / Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.