Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike (14929 Views)

Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by NwaNimo1(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, leader of Movement for the Actualisation of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) on Saturday, led some South East youths in a solidarity march in Owerri, Imo, in support of the 2023 presidential bid of Gov. Yahaya Bello of Kogi.

Uwazuruike who also said he does not believe in president of Igbo extraction, said the contest should be thrown open.

The MASSOB leader stated this when Bello, a presidential aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress(APC), visited him in Owerri, Imo.

The youths, who started the procession from the MASSOB leader’s house in Owerri, marched through the streets, carrying different placards, with inscriptions such as “Power to the Youths, Support Yahaya Bello”, “Youths Can Also Lead”, and “Yahaya Bello for the Youths”, among others.

They made it clear that the only solution to Nigeria’s political quagmire was for power to go to the youths.

According to them, in this regard, Bello is the right fit for the position of President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recalls that Bello picked the APC Expression of Interest and Nomination forms at the party’s national secretarial on Wednesday.

Uwazuruike, who advised Nigerians and party leaders to shun zoning, as it had no place in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, said his group would support Bello to become the next president of Nigeria because he had the leadership qualities to lead Nigeria effectively.

He noted that power should go to the best in the race, adding that the Kogi governor remained the best for the job.

“All Nigerians should rally round the youthful governor. We are supporting Bello for this and no one else. That he has the capacity to solve the problem of insecurity and a host of others facing the nation is not in doubt.

“This is a crucial time in the history of the country. We must give youths a chance, especially one that has demonstrated uncommon capacity, in the person of Yahaya Bello,” he said.

Uwazuruike, who is also the founder of Biafran Independent Movement (BIM) said f Nigeria’s sovereignty must be upheld, the idea of Igbo president should be discarded.

He said,: “I don’t believe in the idea of zoning system or Igbo president because zoning means sectionalism.
“If we want to talk about Nigeria, we must throw the presidential contest open but if you throw it open, it must be for the youths not elders, because the elders have failed us.

Uwazuruike said his group would support Bello to become the next president of Nigerian because he is a youth with the leadership qualities to deliver the Nigeria project. “The youths must be given power, the elders has continued to be in power without great result.

He urged Nigerians to support Bello, describing zoning or Igbo presidency as a project aimed at promoting sectionalism.

Speaking, Bello expressed gratitude over the reception given to him by no fewer than Five thousand members of MASSOB/BIM who welcomed him in Imo.

Bello said he was prepared to deliver the Nigerian project if given opportunity to serve as the next president of the country.

“I’m prepared to lead this country, I shall address insecurity, heath system as well as educational system.

“Nigerians must be very careful and be ready to make the best decision in choosing their next president,” he said. (NAN)

https://newsdiaryonline.com/2023-ill-support-yahaya-bello-i-dont-believe-in-igbo-presidency-uwazuruike/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by NwaNimo1(m): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
Anyway.....as Ralph dey like to 'chop insult'

[img]https:///media/4-24-2017/RxcfRz.gif[/img]

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Malory: 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
This one is bitter because he is no longer in charge of the agitation

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by helinues: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
Is Ralph a saboteur or an Efulefu?

grin cheesy

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Malory: 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
helinues:

grin cheesy
Stupid question

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by helinues: 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
Malory:
Stupid question

This one is bitter because he is no longer in charge of the agitation

Then should we say this your own comments is madder?

See, that you have been escaping banning don't mean you can escape it for ever. Na just 1 dey cause brain resetting.

I have been telling you to dey your lane but you dey wan proof say you get something to say, okay now

We shall see

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Malory: 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
helinues:

Then should we say this your own comments is madder?

See, that you have been escaping banning don't mean you can escape it for ever. Na just 1 dey cause brain resetting.

I have been telling you to dey your lane but you dey wan proof say you get something to say, okay now

We shall see
Not when you want to use and dump Achalugo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by helinues: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
Malory:
Not when you want to use and dump Achalugo

The very good and interesting part about you, we have subjected you to be doing the trolling as you can't engage with us intellectually without being incoherent.

It's a sign of total submission..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Nokio1: 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
Gyb The money team, IBO man and coins...chai!Igbo kwenu make una enjoy minister of labour and health like that since una no crious

21 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Malory: 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
helinues:

The very good and interesting part about you, we have subjected you to be doing the trolling as you can't engage with us intellectually without being incoherent.

It's a sign of total submission..

Lol imagine someone that I'm beating blue and black here everyday and he is even begging me to be in my lane telling me that I've submitted to him intellectually. The joke is on you

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Sergio103(m): 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
Hus own personal opinion thou

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by hisgrace090: 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
From Andy uba as Anambra Gov to yahaya belo as president, mr uwazuruike why?

19 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
That is how men without purpose live their lives. Looking for the nearest and possible paying atm.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Nigerialabalaba: 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
No be dis ibo man call ibo d most foolish tribe in d world grin
walahi ibo haff suffered in d hands of dis kain people wey no get job like ipob terrorist nnamdi kanuu

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Tinubuadvocate: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
Me too will support Bola Ahmed Tinubu I don't believe in igbo presidency.

115 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Ultimas: 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
Different folks, different strokes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Wazobia2216: 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
Shameless!

6 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by onumadu: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
Must everything be for sale in Nigeria?
Can Uwazuruike elect Yahaya Bello to local government chairman position in his state?
Which means that money must be involved.

19 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Datikwerreboi(m): 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ebubu:

I am proud to be from the SE at all times except when it’s time for politics.

Because it is always from one embarrassment to another. However when it comes to education and business acumen I’m proud of my race.

In politics we are worse off and at best kindergartens. We are perfectly clowns in politics.

I still don’t understand how we get to this level of politics though.

In the first republic we were a beacon to behold in politics as the party we dominated which was NCNC won the highest number of seats in the parliament when we practiced parliamentary system of government so we formed the government at the center in alliance with minority NPC out of pity.

In second republic through alliance once more we were able to clinch VP and remain formidable in politics.

Since the third republic which kicked off in 1999 we have been abysmal. My opinion is the political towers of the first and second republic failed to tutor and raise astute political men to take over from them when they retire or pass on.

Hence, the politicians we have been having since 1999 coming from the Igbo and representing the Igbo have thus been clowns and concert men who are at best, expats at foolery and money for pocket i sing for you crew.

There is a crying dearth of politicians who can rival the successes of former SE politicians, in present day Igbo land
Segregational politics caused it, you can use the present happening were govs of Abia and Enugu are canvassing for wike when other SE politicians are there

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by jmoore(m): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
Uwazurike just dey cash out.

Collect money from clowns that want to contest. Then vote for another person.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Wazobia2216: 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
Traitor Uwazuruike is the most shameless and corrupt freedom fighter I have ever known

All he cares about are envelopes

Only God knows how much yahaya paid him to disgrace himself now grin grin

The guy has no dignity!

Like Fani kayode like Uwazuruike

Continue... Idiot

18 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by drmuchin: 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
Biggest fool ever liveth
Otellectual.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by foryourmind: 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
[s]
Datikwerreboi:

Segregational politics caused it, you can use the present happening were govs of Abia and Enugu are canvassing for wike when other SE politicians are there
[/s]
So you're saying that other tribes vote along tribal lines except Igbos. And when Igbos go for their own, they're tribalists?

Your madness is not from this world this bandit.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by ZombieSlaughter: 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
Gh
Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by ZombieSlaughter: 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
helinues:

grin cheesy

No he is now the darling of we yorubas since he hates MNK and now love one nigeria.
He is now greater than MKO and Awolowo. We yoruba must celebrate Ralph. Insha Allah! grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by MhiztaEnny: 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bello is here to reshape the world for our generation. He has named a woman as his Director General for his Presidential Campaign - first ever in the history of our country.

#Hope23
#YahayaBello
#TheGap
Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Proudlyomonna: 1:31am On May 01, 2022
Wazobia2216:
Traitor Uwazuruike is the most shameless and corrupt freedom fighter I have ever known

All he cares about are envelopes

Only God knows how much yahaya paid him to disgrace himself now grin grin

The guy has no dignity!

Like Fani kayode like Uwazuruike

Continue... Idiot

Shut the hell up biko �.
I have seen one who is more criminal minded with an unhampered fleet of social knowledge to brainwash mòrons like the ipob zombies,his name his Mazi Nnamdi Kanu undecided.
Both of em are criminals,as a pro ipob you have no legalty to judge Uwazurike or massob for anything at all.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President / PDP, Atiku’s Witnesses Sing Discordant Tunes / Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.