Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Your Husband Has Been Sleeping With Me – 13 Year-old Maid Confesses To Her Madam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Husband Has Been Sleeping With Me – 13 Year-old Maid Confesses To Her Madam (3466 Views)

Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Husband Has Been Sleeping With Me – 13 Year-old Maid Confesses To Her Madam by bmdmix13: 10:15am On May 01, 2022
CLICK HERE TO READ ON

She was surprised because they have never used condom since they got married and had to summon the house girl to ask to know how many women her husband brought into the house when she was not around.

Re: Your Husband Has Been Sleeping With Me – 13 Year-old Maid Confesses To Her Madam by Lewandowski9(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2022
How this one take be 13yr old??
With breast like this??
Re: Your Husband Has Been Sleeping With Me – 13 Year-old Maid Confesses To Her Madam by bmdmix13: 12:01pm On May 01, 2022
Lewandowski9:
How this one take be 13yr old??
With breast like this??
that sec school that was doing cow girl how dat one take b boss

3 Likes

Re: Your Husband Has Been Sleeping With Me – 13 Year-old Maid Confesses To Her Madam by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:38pm On May 01, 2022
Hmmmn don't know what to say.

1 Like

Re: Your Husband Has Been Sleeping With Me – 13 Year-old Maid Confesses To Her Madam by WoundedLamb: 1:54pm On May 01, 2022
As expected, NL people will still leave the predator to call out the girl child or even the wife.

-- What was she wearing?
-- Are you sure she's not up to 18? (as if that would make it okay for the man to sleep with the help).
-- Why does the wife leave her alone with the man? (as if the man is animal).
-- Has the wife gotten fat?
-- Does the wife even know how to cook?
-- Does the wife nag a lot?

Then the most annoying ones:
-- That girl has seen more d!cks before (I wonder if they really know the implication of this statement).
-- It is the nature of men
-- Oh... but women rape boys too
-- but Nigerian girls are useless

Shame.

5 Likes

Re: Your Husband Has Been Sleeping With Me – 13 Year-old Maid Confesses To Her Madam by angelB228: 3:20pm On May 01, 2022
Diz ur story get as e b.

Make i calm down wait for elders, maybe i go see sometin talk put.
Re: Your Husband Has Been Sleeping With Me – 13 Year-old Maid Confesses To Her Madam by omowolewa: 4:14pm On May 01, 2022
Okay

She was following instructions, securing her job
Re: Your Husband Has Been Sleeping With Me – 13 Year-old Maid Confesses To Her Madam by BigJoe29: 4:17pm On May 01, 2022
WoundedLamb:
As expected, NL people will still leave the predator to call out the girl child or even the wife.

-- What was she wearing?
-- Are you sure she's not up to 18? (as if that would make it okay for the man to sleep with the help).
-- Why does the wife leave her alone with the man? (as if the man is animal).
-- Has the wife gotten fat?
-- Does the wife even know how to cook?
-- Does the wife nag a lot?

Then the most annoying ones:
-- That girl has seen more d!cks before (I wonder if they really know the implication of this statement).
-- It is the nature of men
-- Oh... but women rape boys too
-- but Nigerian girls are useless

Shame.
No one has said anything you wrote here but you are already ranting.
Re: Your Husband Has Been Sleeping With Me – 13 Year-old Maid Confesses To Her Madam by WoundedLamb: 5:26pm On May 01, 2022
BigJoe29:
No one has said anything you wrote here but you are already ranting.

Of course, you'd call it ranting cause it doesn't sit well with you. You'd rather attack me that address the subject. You see your fellow men type these things everyday and look the other way but would quickly attack anyone that points it out.

Here is a comment that was here before mine:

"How this one take be 13yr old??
With breast like this??"

But of course, nobody has said anything I wrote there cause you conveniently missed that one. Shame.

2 Likes

Re: Your Husband Has Been Sleeping With Me – 13 Year-old Maid Confesses To Her Madam by Lewandowski9(m): 8:56am On May 02, 2022
bmdmix13:
Omo the way kids dey grow fast ehn...
Re: Your Husband Has Been Sleeping With Me – 13 Year-old Maid Confesses To Her Madam by bmdmix13: 4:04pm On May 07, 2022
Lewandowski9:

Omo the way kids dey grow fast ehn...
very
Re: Your Husband Has Been Sleeping With Me – 13 Year-old Maid Confesses To Her Madam by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 07, 2022
bmdmix13:

Òmó, that geh tittay be like 21 year old oh.. chai! I weak embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Female Gender:..why Do They Lie Alot? 18+(pics) / Any Hope On This My Lady!!! / Why People Think This Lady Was In A Marathon Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.