Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused (47573 Views)

She Invited Me Over For A Sleepover / A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by KiNg0G: 2:36pm On May 01, 2022
Good day all

My girlfriend invited me to her cousins birthday party that held yesterday, at first I didn't really want to go but she kept on insisting few days ago.. when she noticed I might not come, she went ahead to invite a buddie of mine who we do things together 24/7 so that guy had to press me on yesterday afternoon.

We were three who went, getting there it was filled up with lots of guys and girls... since we were invitees from her, we just sat down observing the crowd untill a girl came to bring us drinks filled our table With meat sauce..but where my girl now? she's no where to be found.. untill I saw her from afar sitting with her cousins and some other people. I wanted to go meet her, instead I called her on the phone to look at my direction where I was, she said she knew, oya come say hi.. she was reluctant to stand up to come meet me.

We ate and drank then stood up 30mins later and left the party ground, according to my guys, they said she might have some other guys in the crowd that's bankrolling her, hence the ignoring....but why did she still insist I come?

177 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by KiNg0G: 2:36pm On May 01, 2022
i blocked her number instantly... she called my friend who later explained the situation to her.
God knows she needs 2 bouncers to follow her come my house

according to her she said her dad was around, she didn't know how to introduce me to him... because she never planned him to be there.
yes they were some matured men in their table, but I don't believe thats the only reason

Bonesbreaker:
never date any girl that's not proud to show you off no matter who or when glad u blocked her ass make her see that you can do with her undecided story line is move on undecided until she plead with her soul do not give her any attention this type of girls can mess u up in public.
I understand bro....but you see I don't think it's an issue of her not wanting to show me off, like shes ashamed of me or something.

She nor fine pass me, this girl don use gragra take know all my own friends finish, same way I knew some of hers.. everywhere I am, she always wants to be there .. hence the reason she had to tell my buddie... cus she know that guy go pull me through for the birthday... because I nor dey too much like crowd....but this scenario when play yesterday na I not understand.

Weda the men when dey with me too rough! I nor know

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Loveisnotenough: 2:39pm On May 01, 2022
You go day lick pusssiiii.....I hope someone else release some Vawulence on you.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by donbachi(m): 2:42pm On May 01, 2022
It's not who danceth whom.. It's who tooketh who home.

253 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Jajasabali(m): 2:45pm On May 01, 2022
Red flag runn

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by KiNg0G: 2:46pm On May 01, 2022
Jajasabali:
Red flag runn
yes nw

this na girl when dey flaunt me anyhow for her status.

one sure bobo dey that ground, when be chairman..I observe.

I nor believe that her papa bull crap

213 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by oz4real83(m): 2:49pm On May 01, 2022
You want her family to know that their daughter "don spoil"? shocked. That will be the message she will be sending by associating publicly with you. She was even the one that invited you and you didn't see her associating with another guy in the party.

180 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Rapidowavy(m): 2:49pm On May 01, 2022
Brother run o

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 01, 2022
undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Sheddy5(m): 2:50pm On May 01, 2022
i thought redpillers don't have girlfriends??

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by KiNg0G: 2:58pm On May 01, 2022
oz4real83:
You want her family to know that their daughter "don spoil"? shocked. That will be the message she will be sending by associating publicly with you. She was even the one that invited you and you didn't see her associating with another guy in the party.
no man she just sat there, but she disrespected my friends and most especially I for making us look like mumu who just came to chop.
the celebrant don't even know us

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by wumi2017(f): 2:59pm On May 01, 2022
KiNg0G:

yes nw

Hahaha, maybe na only you dey view yourself for her status...you never heard of """who can view her status""

468 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by KiNg0G: 3:00pm On May 01, 2022
wumi2017:

Hahaha, maybe na only you dey view yourself for her status...you never heard of """who can view her status""
e fit be bros, but some of her friends get my digit dey repost me and her pics anyhow.

so I nor sure..say na only me dey view am

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by oz4real83(m): 3:02pm On May 01, 2022
KiNg0G:

no man she just sat there, but she disrespected my friends and most especially I for making us look like mumu who just came to chop.
the celebrant don't even know us
that is where she made the mistake, it may be as a result of immaturity. She should have at least met you guys casually to say hi before disappearing among her people. She may mean no harm, just lack of common sense.

258 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Skillsnigeria: 3:08pm On May 01, 2022
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by fikayormi(m): 3:41pm On May 01, 2022
Sorry boss , you the vice boyfriend

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by pastie(m): 3:42pm On May 01, 2022
That gender dey like chameleon

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Nonexisting: 3:47pm On May 01, 2022
according to my guys, they said she might have some other guys in the crowd that's bankrolling her, hence the ignoring....
Your guys already gave you the answer to your question, what else do you want?.

215 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:10pm On May 01, 2022
you are on the SUBSTITUTE BENCH, while all along thinking that you were the team star player!!!
hope you enjoyed the food...

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Badfinga: 4:12pm On May 01, 2022
KiNg0G:
Good day all

my girlfriend invited me to her cousins birthday party that held yesterday, at first I didn't really want to go but she kept on insisting few days ago.. when she noticed I might not come, she went ahead to invite a buddie of mine who we do things together 24/7 so that guy had to press me on yesterday afternoon.

we were three who went, getting there it was filled up with lots of guys and girls... since we were invitees from her, we just sat down observing the crowd untill a girl came to bring us drinks filled our table With meat sauce..but where my girl now? she's no where to be found.. untill I saw her from afar sitting with her cousins and some other people. I wanted to go meet her, instead I called her on the phone to look at my direction where I was, she said she knew, oya come say hi.. she was reluctant to stand up to come meet me. we ate and drank then stood up 30mins later and left the party ground, according to my guys, they said she might have some other guys in the crowd that's bankrolling her, hence the ignoring....but why did she still insist I come?
I think it's your fault. Reason being that if not that she invited your friend, you wouldn't have attended . So you are not there for her, rather you are there because your friends were there.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Caramia2020(m): 4:18pm On May 01, 2022
Side guy. Wink

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by czarr(m): 4:48pm On May 01, 2022
KiNg0G:
Good day all

my girlfriend invited me to her cousins birthday party that held yesterday, at first I didn't really want to go but she kept on insisting few days ago.. when she noticed I might not come, she went ahead to invite a buddie of mine who we do things together 24/7 so that guy had to press me on yesterday afternoon.

we were three who went, getting there it was filled up with lots of guys and girls... since we were invitees from her, we just sat down observing the crowd untill a girl came to bring us drinks filled our table With meat sauce..but where my girl now? she's no where to be found.. untill I saw her from afar sitting with her cousins and some other people. I wanted to go meet her, instead I called her on the phone to look at my direction where I was, she said she knew, oya come say hi.. she was reluctant to stand up to come meet me. we ate and drank then stood up 30mins later and left the party ground, according to my guys, they said she might have some other guys in the crowd that's bankrolling her, hence the ignoring....but why did she still insist I come?
Your guys are correct about your "girlfriend".
Someone that she didn't expect showed up to the party, that someone is a higher share holder.

It is what it is.

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by otis3(m): 5:07pm On May 01, 2022
KiNg0G:
Good day all

Bros make we dey calm down and apply wisdom in everything we do, haba you don show the babe say you vex for the kind vibe wey she play for the party, if she realized her mistakes already, forget wetin happen and move on with the relationship....make you no go loose better girl wey calm down based on little mistake.......good girl scarce abeg.

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by gidimafia: 5:17pm On May 01, 2022
Who are you again?
Sheddy5:
i thought redpillers don't have girlfriends??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by toujurs: 5:18pm On May 01, 2022
You want her dad to see her with a yahoo guy ni cheesy. Dey calm down

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by gidimafia: 5:20pm On May 01, 2022
She even get time come shalaye for ur simpleton ass wey wan form redpill..she invite u dey form no..con dey vex say she ignore..spits

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Demonicus: 5:35pm On May 01, 2022
KiNg0G:

yes nw

Trust me man,she blocked other guys from viewing her status anytime she upload your pics on her whatsapp status. grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by KiNg0G: 5:37pm On May 01, 2022
Demonicus:

Trust me man,she blocked other guys from viewing her status anytime she upload your pics on her whatsapp status. grin

Read the next post after that reply

Lalasticlala
Seun

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Lordedifice1: 5:39pm On May 01, 2022
KiNg0G:
Good day all

Not her dad
There's another guy there who is also her boyfriend
Never trust any woman
She is lying
At least she should have come to you to attend you but she didn't because her Main guy is around.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by KiNg0G: 5:44pm On May 01, 2022
Lordedifice1:

Not her dad
There's another guy there who is also her boyfriend
Never trust any woman
She is lying
At least she should have come to you to attend you but she didn't because her Main guy is around.

I tire, at least hi nor go kill person

According to her, she didn't expect her dad to be there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Lordedifice1: 5:48pm On May 01, 2022
KiNg0G:

I tire, at least hi nor go kill person

According to her, she didn't expect her dad to be there
Nonsense
At least she should have told you either by calling you there or even messaging you to show honesty
You did the right thing bro don't let a woman play with your emotions Please for the sake of your mental stability

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by Demonicus: 5:52pm On May 01, 2022
KiNg0G:

Read the next post after that reply

Lalasticlala
Seun

Ohh. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. / Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? / 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.