Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

She Invited Me Over For A Sleepover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Invited Me Over For A Sleepover (2358 Views)

My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused / Things To Avoid When You Are Invited For A Sleepover / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Invited Me Over For A Sleepover by emmyboy162(m): 11:58am On Oct 04, 2023
So my neighbor invited me to sleep over at her place last night because apparently she was bored
We talked during the night but did I do the right thing by not initiating any thing s*xual? 😂

1 Like

Re: She Invited Me Over For A Sleepover by czarr(m): 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
emmyboy162:
So my neighbor invited me to sleep over at her place last night because apparently she was bored
We talked during the night but did I do the wrong thing by not initiating any thing s*xual? 😂
Yes.

4 Likes

Re: She Invited Me Over For A Sleepover by Reminderz: 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
emmyboy162:
We talked during the night but did I do the right thing by not initiating any thing s*xual? 😂
1) sleeping over at a lady's space, a neighbor for that matter....?? guy, why you nor like yourself??

2) you didn't initiate anything, and you slept over at her place, another incriminating evidence she can use against you in the future... because no evidence from you...

3) you've successfully invited disrespect and see finish into your frame... she will start disrespecting you and seeing you as less of a man...

4) you shouldn't have honoured the invitation in the first place let alone have anything sexual to do with a neighbor...

3 Likes

Re: She Invited Me Over For A Sleepover by WeirdAlien: 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
Never do that again! E get why.

1 Like

Re: She Invited Me Over For A Sleepover by DyingFetus: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
You for play T or D with her then when she hits D, you dare her to succ your c0ck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Invited Me Over For A Sleepover by tnerro1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
No nack ur neighbors oo, see finish go enter the mata, better u nack girl for the next street self
Re: She Invited Me Over For A Sleepover by dkidd: 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
Neighbor= no go area
Re: She Invited Me Over For A Sleepover by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
You both didn't fvck? Disappointing.

Neighbors are the sweetest fvck buddies fr.
I've always enjoyed them. The fvck sessions, deciding whose place to spend the night at, the vodkas, ice creams, loud moans from drunk sex, and the best of it all...the reactions and from other suspicious, jealous, hypocrite neighbors but who cares? cheesy cheesy

Oh the days. We were young and wild sha wink

1 Like

Re: She Invited Me Over For A Sleepover by eteebanky: 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
Pedophiles everywhere

Everything no be to nack

She might be a very jovial Lady

(1) (Reply)

Guilty / Sex Befor Marriage / What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.