Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" (6025 Views)

Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time / Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" by Blunttruth: 7:10pm On May 01, 2022
ThatsONYI:
shocked

Good day everyone,

So yo, lotta people keeping telling me this but I just remembered this one. He told me, I'm wasting my "beauty", I don't even care for myself (that was true actually, when I was in that nwaboi apprenticeship hell)...

All the people who told me this, said I'm fxcking broke and I look this "fine" - imagine what happens "when you're rich?". I don't know if they are exaggerating this...

One said I should go for modelling or maybe I should get a better phone and begin tik tok since I use an itel phone. I been thinking of that but poor camera is fxcking me up because I know til too gon help my music career.

So, please what does it mean when a man is "wasting his Beauty"?

(I will putting my pic but I know how nairaland is)
the person wants you to
Become a gigolo or man Fu.c.k.er

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" by ThatsONYI: 7:27pm On May 01, 2022
Blunttruth:
the person wants you to
Become a gigolo or man Fu.c.k.er

shocked

Jesus Christ!!!
Re: Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" by ThatsONYI: 7:30pm On May 01, 2022
HltSong:
Op, I don't have quarter of your good looks. Dats to show you how ugly I am. Someone deceived me n told me exactly what you were told n b4 you know it, I was a sex slave for 10 good years. Be careful.

HitSong

shocked

Thank you for the advice, sir. I'm a virgin, I have not had "serious" penetrative sex though I masturbate which I'm gonna stop tomorrow.

I wanna blow up, I wanna make a change through music.
Re: Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" by ThatsONYI: 7:32pm On May 01, 2022
suffering:
Do you want a cookie?

shocked

Yes brother, I'm a hungry upcoming hip hop artist - your support would mean alot.
Re: Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" by Blunttruth: 7:33pm On May 01, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Jesus Christ!!!

grin
Re: Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" by HltSong: 7:40pm On May 01, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Thank you for the advice, sir. I'm a virgin, I have not had "serious" penetrative sex though I masturbate which I'm gonna stop tomorrow.

I wanna blow up, I wanna make a change through music.

Masturbating often will kill the sensory parts of your kinikon. It killed mine, I have talked about it on one thread. I wish u well on your musical career. Mine died cause I have been told I suck at it.

HitSong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" by ThatsONYI: 7:46pm On May 01, 2022
HltSong:

Masturbating often will kill the sensory parts of your kinikon. It killed mine, I have talked about it on one thread. I wish u well on your musical career. Mine died cause I have been told I suck at it.

HitSong.

shocked

God, this is scary. That's why I'm willing to change, and I'm TRYNA STAY AWAY FROM SEX for now so I can stay focused. Thank you for your advice, you've blessed my day.

I feel this week will bring more blessings, sir what's your advice for an introvert and an upcoming artist like me that is broke?
Re: Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" by HltSong: 7:55pm On May 01, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

God, this is scary. That's why I'm willing to change, and I'm TRYNA STAY AWAY FROM SEX for now so I can stay focused. Thank you for your advice, you've blessed my day.

I feel this week will bring more blessings, sir what's your advice for an introvert and an upcoming artist like me that is broke?

You are welcome.

My advice, don't be a redpiller, stay away from hard drugs and bad friends. I made these mistakes and I am paying dearly 4 it. Females that I know would hav helped me through their contacts, I was busy displaying redpill and destroying my luck. I took drugs that fried my brain up.

Try to make friends with extroverts and even acquaintances. That you don't like someone doesn't mean you should avoid d person totally...luck fit com from dat person. Dey use your sense. No b everything dem dey do you go follow do.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" by ThatsONYI: 8:07pm On May 01, 2022
HltSong:

You are welcome.

My advice, don't be a redpill, stay away from hard drugs and bad friends. I made these mistakes and I am paying dearly 4 it. Females that I know would hav helped me through their contacts, I was busy displaying redpill and destroying my luck. I took drugs that fried my brain up.

Try to make friends with extroverts and even acquaintances. That you don't like someone doesn't mean you should avoid d person totally...luck fit com from dat person. Dey use your sense. No b everything dem dey do you go follow do.

shocked

Amazing, thank you sir.

I got a screenshot of these wise words, I will try to read them often. Thank you.
Re: Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" by HairyBalls: 8:18pm On May 01, 2022
ThatsONYI:
shocked

And please, I ain't clout chasing. I'm just a upcoming hip hop artist who's fxcking broke, clout chasing on nairaland ain't gonna give me what I need.

( Lalasticlala sir, front-page please?? )
Why are you calling lalasticlala
Re: Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" by HltSong: 8:19pm On May 01, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Amazing, thank you sir.

I got a screenshot of these wise words, I will try to read them often. Thank you.

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" by ThatsONYI: 8:34pm On May 01, 2022
HairyBalls:

Why are you calling lalasticlala

shocked

I'm tryna be "professional".. lol
Re: Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" by 001spice: 8:40pm On May 01, 2022
Oboy u dey take style dey advertize ur self for girls here.well it understanable. At ur age u need it.

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" by Tonyx5(m): 8:57pm On May 01, 2022
KiNg0G:
time spending to dey look your picture, you supposed use am take dey bomb. your mate dey on top gwagon
Rest.

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" by Lovethaa: 9:12pm On May 01, 2022
ThatsONYI:
shocked

Good day everyone,

So yo, lotta people keeping telling me this but I just remembered this one. He told me, I'm wasting my "beauty", I don't even care for myself (that was true actually, when I was in that nwaboi apprenticeship hell)...

All the people who told me this, said I'm fxcking broke and I look this "fine" - imagine what happens "when you're rich?". I don't know if they are exaggerating this...

One said I should go for modelling or maybe I should get a better phone and begin tik tok since I use an itel phone. I been thinking of that but poor camera is fxcking me up because I know tik tok gon help my music career.

I'll send you 100k to record a hit song.. if nairalanders rate the song well .. I'll send you another 200k and sign you officially as my artiste.... I'm trying to invest on entertainment.. looking for talented souls

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" by cherryCola: 9:38pm On May 01, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked
Naso (quick shot) nairaland memers see food
(Pic removed)
Go get a life bro cool.

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" by Olayetan(m): 9:43pm On May 01, 2022
They are telling you to become the likes of Bobrisky. James Brown and others.

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" by ThatsONYI: 9:50pm On May 01, 2022
cherryCola:

Go get a life bro cool.

shocked

Yessir, thank you.
Re: Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" by ThatsONYI: 9:51pm On May 01, 2022
Lovethaa:

I'll send you 100k to record a hit song.. if nairalanders rate the song well .. I'll send you another 200k and sign you officially as my artiste.... I'm trying to invest on entertainment.. looking for talented souls

shocked

I'm 100 percent ready sir/ma.

Here's my mail, please.
ejeonyi@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" by ThatsONYI: 9:56pm On May 01, 2022
001spice:
Oboy u dey take style dey advertize ur self for girls here.well it understanable. At ur age u need it.

shocked

Hahaha, sir that's funny. That wasn't on my mind.
Re: Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" by ThatsONYI: 9:56pm On May 01, 2022
Olayetan:
They are telling you to become the likes of Bobrisky. James Brown and others.

shocked

Damn, that's tuff.
Re: Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" by ThatsONYI: 9:58pm On May 01, 2022
Lovethaa:

shocked

Brother, I'm also on Facebook @Onyi Fam - I hope to see your response soonest.
Re: Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 1:01am On May 02, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

That's some bars, my g smiley

You don't know what bars look like

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" by Nobody: 1:40am On May 02, 2022
donbachi:
Use am cook soup na
grin

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" by Divoc19(f): 4:06am On May 02, 2022
The beautiful ones are not yet born

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" by 001spice: 5:02am On May 02, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Hahaha, sir that's funny. That wasn't on my mind.
anyways u ain`t looking bad.

1 Like

Re: Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" by ThatsONYI: 7:57am On May 02, 2022
001spice:
anyways u ain`t looking bad.

shocked

Thank you sir.
Re: Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" by ThatsONYI: 7:58am On May 02, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

You don't know what bars look like

shocked

It obvious you misunderstood me, but anyway teach me sir.
Re: Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" by ThatsONYI: 8:01am On May 02, 2022
Divoc19:
The beautiful ones are not yet born

shocked

Fasho.. Remind me the name of the author of that book??
Re: Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" by phemmyfour: 8:47am On May 02, 2022
ThatsONYI:
shocked

Good day everyone,

One said I should go for modelling or maybe I should get a better phone and begin tik tok since I use an itel phone. I been thinking of that but poor camera is fxcking me up because I know tik tok gon help my music career.

You should probably go into gigolo
Re: Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" by Qpid5(m): 9:10am On May 02, 2022
KizziSS
Trust Nigerian grin

donbachi:
Use am cook soup na
Re: Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" by ThatsONYI: 11:11am On May 02, 2022
phemmyfour:
You should probably go into gigolo

shocked

What?! I was about asking the meaning of that word but I searched it up on Google. That's tuff!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would Believe This Lady Is 60 Years? - Her Curves Are Still Intact (video) / My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? / How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.