Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,279 members, 7,826,082 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help (59510 Views)

How My Girlfriend's Mum Prevented Us From Doing Abortion / Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend / Confession: How I F**ked My Girlfriend Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Znation(m): 6:54pm On May 01, 2022
oke2018:
Just be ready to pay more than 250k ,what if they go to your bank and make a report , you can't run forever ....... Truly everyday for the thief but one day for the owner.
i'm not a thief, what ever she give to me is from her mind. And i also give her

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Zendinho(m): 6:58pm On May 01, 2022
Happening on workers day... cheesy grin

Now your gratuity of 250k and nacking free kpekus has landed you in pension cell.... grin cheesy

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Znation(m): 6:58pm On May 01, 2022
Please someone should tell me what to do please. Will it be safe if i sleep in my house, it's late already and i can't go to my house

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 01, 2022
Znation:
i'm not a thief, what ever she give to me is from her mind. And i also give her
Don't you think the poor woman shop will be going down bit by bit , who knows if it is a borrowed money she's using to run the shop , is your girlfriend that I blamed hope she's still a teenager , even my teenager sisters can't do this when dem no chop choko for head.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 01, 2022
yanabasee:

You're a thief....

You should face whatever befalls you....

You receive money from a child that isn't working to earn... You receive goods from a child that steals it from her mother's shop...

You should face the music...

You had the opportunity to teach her how to be a decent girl and how to be responsible....

I hope you will be happy if you struggle to have a business of your own and one idiot will brainwashed your child to be stealing from you to enrich him.....

Just surrender yourself and tell your own story... I know that you will have to collect wotowoto from those police officers...
your making it look like is personal are you the girl brother undecided i remember back in school days a girl usually buys me lunch and do dash me money based on love she even paid my school fees and so on i don't understand your plug here is the said girl a teenager or a kid undecided undecided she's full aware of her action.if am the dude i get a lawyer nobody should intimidated someone or anybody.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 01, 2022
Znation:
Please someone should tell me what to do please. Will it be safe if i sleep in my house, it's late already and i can't go to my house
go book 4 a hotel 4 dey main time call the girl and ask her what's the problem hear from her first to know the next action

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by okoroemeka(m): 7:13pm On May 01, 2022
Znation:
It's a blark sunday nairalanders.

I was watching Evaton vs Chelsea match when my negbour called me that my girlfriend mum came to our compound with police, that i should'nt return home for today.

I knew it, that this girl will definately put me in trouble somday, but i could'nt resist the temptation.

She has been given me money and lot of things from her mum shop.

last week, i recieved the sum of N250,000K to my bank account with her name as the depositor, i called her and she told me i shouldn't fear that she was the one who sent it.

I ask her why and she said i should help her to save it. I've already spent N40K from the money which she was aware of.

I'm now getting imformation that her mum gave her money to deposit to their accout, but she instead sent it to me and said she lost the money. Is like she finally told her the truth that she sent me the money, and i don't kno if she told them she has been given me money before.

I don't kno what i will do, my landlord is callin but i don't want to pick.
just open up to your landlord and let him go and settle the issue,be ready to bring the remaining money and you will sign when to bring the balance,try and avoid the police because of extra police expenses, running and hiding will not solve the problem,I have been in similar situation when i gave one girl Belle the mother was looking for me with bottle of raw acid,I have to go and meet the father and beg for Mercy, don't play hide and seek with women,I beg.

37 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by yanabasee(m): 7:21pm On May 01, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
your making it look like is personal are you the girl brother undecided i remember back in school days a girl usually buys me lunch and do dash me money based on love she even paid my school fees and so on i don't understand your plug here is the said girl a teenager or a kid undecided undecided she's full aware of her action.if am the dude i get a lawyer nobody should intimidated someone or anybody.

I have grown sister and she's married and not living in this zoo...

If you've had a teenage girlfriend that steals to feed you... then you're a thief....

Nothing personal, I just hate to see people try to reap from awoof things ..

I work to earn... I enjoy my sweat ever since I was a kid... I refuse to collect kickbacks let alone collecting monies from a teenage girl in the name of relationship...

If she explain to me that her father gives her pocket-money for her personal upkeep monthly and she wants to share with me, it's fine.. But if she goes to her house and carries beverages to come and give me, I will reject it .. let alone going to steal from her mother's shop...

You people like free things from a girl...

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by MONEY247: 7:21pm On May 01, 2022
Sleep in a hotel or something, Return what you have left,....!!
And say everything has it happened..if you are at fault bear the wrath,...

If you are free, then you will be vindicated!
But don't forever,!!!

Don't run!!!

But you should have invested or something, maybe crypto or a stock or something!!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 01, 2022
yanabasee:

I have grown sister and she's married and not living in this zoo...

If you've had a teenage girlfriend that steals to feed you... then you're a thief....

Nothing personal, I just hate to see people try to reap from awoof things ..

I work to earn... I enjoy my sweat ever since I was a kid... I refuse to collect kickbacks let alone collecting monies from a teenage girl in the name of relationship...

If she explain to me that her father gives her pocket-money for her personal upkeep monthly and she wants to share with me, it's fine.. But if she goes to her house and carries beverages to come and give me, I will reject it .. let alone going to steal from her mother's shop...

You people like free things from a girl...
yehyeh!! You go just dey type shit here i no blame you na ur papa way buy u phone undecided you forget the said girl never told they dude she stole the said money

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by yanabasee(m): 7:40pm On May 01, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
yehyeh!! You go just dey type shit here i no blame you na ur papa way buy u phone undecided you forget the said girl never told they dude she stole the said money

And as a kid that you are, you can't read in-between the lines?

If you're mature and grown... You will know that, if you date a girl that isn't working and she has money, probably she's stealing it from her parents.... She isn't going to come out and tell you she's a thief... No man will love a thief... And same thing for a woman, if your man isn't working but shower you with money and you collect it... you're also a thief....

It's believe that you're an accomplice...

Using your brain isn't that difficult.. But since the nonsense you have in your head isn't a brain, that's why thinking is very difficult to you...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Washington505: 7:45pm On May 01, 2022
Radionigeria:
Did you read a post on nairaland last year that says:
"my girlfriend gives me money and food stuff for free from her mum shop"
he was the one that posted it. That post made over 500 comments. I told you that you will go to jail, thief
I quite remember that trend vividly. As I was reading this trend, that story came to my mind. Haha e choke oo.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Znation(m): 7:58pm On May 01, 2022
chatinent:
I remember your post from last year. I remember my advice to you then.

Please go there let them arrest you. I hate rubbish. I don't like the fact you are still at large. By now your body for don dey commoy smoke.

Ibu ezigbo onye ohi.
don't worry, even if they arrest me i will sort my way out. But note that i didn't ask her for money.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 01, 2022
only if I knew u I would have given information to the police of ur whereabouts, u don't deserve to be alive! but before we kill u, u go chop better instant noodles and better beating go follow wotowoto!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:28pm On May 01, 2022
call mama, show her the message that her jezebel daughter sent you, tell mama you can send the money back to her, find 40k to join the 210k left and send back the stolen money....et voila!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by lathrowinger: 8:29pm On May 01, 2022
Seeing your write up, shows you are still a kid. Go along with your landlord and other people to prevent mob launch or ecxess beating, meet the woman and postrate... Then refund her, that's all

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by CSTRR: 8:58pm On May 01, 2022
Useless daughter.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by dominique(f): 8:58pm On May 01, 2022
Znation:
don't worry, even if they arrest me i will sort my way out. But note that i didn't ask her for money.

What did you do to dissuade her from stealing from her mother to give you? Someone that's not working gives you 250k and you collected it! Oga you're a THIEF! There's absolutely no way you can exonerate yourself from this. I'm sure you don't ask her directly for these money and gifts. You must have coyly brainwashed her into giving you without outrightly saying that you need those stuffs so that you will turn around and say you didn't ask her to like you're doing now. A naive teenage girl that should be preparing for adult life, you turned into a pilferer for your own selfish needs. I hope you rot in jail for this

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by HiideaConsole(m): 9:08pm On May 01, 2022
This nigga warned you that time

Now wetin you dey chop don hook you for neck, e remain make e no kill you like this

Make God help you o

You have no choice than to do the right things, return the woman's money first, apologize then review your relationship with the said girl anyway you want

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:16pm On May 01, 2022
Seems this girl is 17.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Reggaemich(m): 9:17pm On May 01, 2022
Op, this is what u will do

Stay away from your house for sometime (example like weeks or a month) or breeze In and Out from your house/compound unnoticed.

So that the matter/problem can cool-off, because the mother is very angry and Hot, anything u say to her is a waste of time because, U must pay that money

After staying outside for sometime, when everything is cool, go straight to your girlfriends Mother shop and prostrate and BEG HER sincerely.

There is higher chance, she will forgive u, because she will have forgotten or lost interest in the case

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by badboyTee(m): 9:21pm On May 01, 2022
Znation:
It's a blark sunday nairalanders.

I was watching Evaton vs Chelsea match when my negbour called me that my girlfriend mum came to our compound with police, that i should'nt return home for today.

I knew it, that this girl will definately put me in trouble somday, but i could'nt resist the temptation.

She has been given me money and lot of things from her mum shop.

last week, i recieved the sum of N250,000K to my bank account with her name as the depositor, i called her and she told me i shouldn't fear that she was the one who sent it.

I ask her why and she said i should help her to save it. I've already spent N40K from the money which she was aware of.

I'm now getting imformation that her mum gave her money to deposit to their accout, but she instead sent it to me and said she lost the money. Is like she finally told her the truth that she sent me the money, and i don't kno if she told them she has been given me money before.

I don't kno what i will do, my landlord is callin but i don't want to pick.
I see you sleeping in a police cell for three days this I have seen! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Uniquetani1(f): 9:22pm On May 01, 2022
Girl dey give you something, you dey happy. You must be lazy, I don't think that girl is normal. The mom supposed to cast out the love potion you gave her first.

Na ole attitude be this
And guy like, will end up dumping her.

Shaking my head!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Knows12(m): 9:56pm On May 01, 2022
Thesame bull and cock story
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by kals4luv990(m): 10:05pm On May 01, 2022
Notyourtype:
lol, he is the one.
all nairaland ladies were praying for him to be arrested. I hope they should be thanking God now for prayer answered grin
I did warn him that it will backfire

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by macfish101(m): 10:06pm On May 01, 2022
When Babylon come fi son of Jah, True Rasta don't run. For who Jah bless, no man curse. Na the girl dash you na. Watta' gwan?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by idu1(m): 10:06pm On May 01, 2022
brosom:
YES Niggaarr I remembered reading such headline, and he even sounded happy like as though her girl is and angel in human form.

I can also recall some comments from people telling him to be accepting the gifts/pkekus why it last. Now it has lasted undecided
Wetin be it has lasted grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Danmboss(m): 10:08pm On May 01, 2022
Op see ya Life so since last year you nor fit get Sense since then
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by TimiMoore(m): 10:09pm On May 01, 2022
KiNg0G:
Guy you better use am play 2 odd

Lol Imagine him playing 2 odds with the remaining money and losing it.. the guy will just commit suicide before they even arrest him

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Ohizman73(m): 10:21pm On May 01, 2022
hmmmmm this kind thing don shele b4 na police cell for days oh.with very hard lesson of had i known.guy you are OYO
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by TheWolfen(m): 10:46pm On May 01, 2022
Op
This person and others warn you but you last year but you wouldn't listen.

Sonnobax15:
undecided
Mennnnnnnn,for Christ sake,this is bad undecided

Well,op,it's just a matter of time before everything go cast,and her Mom go get to know how massively her thieving daughter don make her lost because she's blindly in love.....And then,the momsy go come mount your dormot with Police.......After she don arrest you finish,hope you no go rush come nairaland come solicit for help cha undecided

Na wetin dey sweet man for body still dey kill am lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:54pm On May 01, 2022
So many Hypocrates on this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / Why Do Black Women Have Bigger Butts!!! Answered Finally / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.