Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help (59454 Views)

How My Girlfriend's Mum Prevented Us From Doing Abortion / Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend / Confession: How I F**ked My Girlfriend Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Znation(m): 5:21pm On May 01, 2022
It's a blark sunday nairalanders.

I was watching Evaton vs Chelsea match when my negbour called me that my girlfriend mum came to our compound with police, that i should'nt return home for today.

I knew it, that this girl will definately put me in trouble somday, but i could'nt resist the temptation.

She has been given me money and lot of things from her mum shop.

last week, i recieved the sum of N250,000K to my bank account with her name as the depositor, i called her and she told me i shouldn't fear that she was the one who sent it.

I ask her why and she said i should help her to save it. I've already spent N40K from the money which she was aware of.

I'm now getting imformation that her mum gave her money to deposit to their accout, but she instead sent it to me and said she lost the money. Is like she finally told her the truth that she sent me the money, and i don't kno if she told them she has been given me money before.

I don't kno what i will do, my landlord is callin but i don't want to pick.

282 Likes 31 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by LordIsaac(m): 5:23pm On May 01, 2022
Beware of children/women! grin

555 Likes 38 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Znation(m): 5:23pm On May 01, 2022
She never told me she was given any money to pay to their account

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by richeeyo(m): 5:24pm On May 01, 2022
Alaye go to the woman's shop
Yourself
Stop Running
The more you hide the more guilty you become
Heaven no go fall

874 Likes 46 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Radionigeria: 5:29pm On May 01, 2022
Did you read a post on nairaland last year that says:
"my girlfriend gives me money and food stuff for free from her mum shop"
he was the one that posted it. That post made over 500 comments. I told you that you will go to jail, thief

1154 Likes 83 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:32pm On May 01, 2022
Thief jail loading

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by muyico(m): 5:33pm On May 01, 2022
Come and finish wot u strted?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by yanabasee(m): 5:37pm On May 01, 2022
Znation:
She never told me she was given any money to pay to their account

You're a thief....

You should face whatever befalls you....

You receive money from a child that isn't working to earn... You receive goods from a child that steals it from her mother's shop...

You should face the music...

You had the opportunity to teach her how to be a decent girl and how to be responsible....

I hope you will be happy if you struggle to have a business of your own and one idiot will brainwashed your child to be stealing from you to enrich him.....

Just surrender yourself and tell your own story... I know that you will have to collect wotowoto from those police officers...

518 Likes 42 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by chatinent: 5:44pm On May 01, 2022
I remember your post from last year. I remember my advice to you then.

Please go there let them arrest you. I hate rubbish. I don't like the fact that you are still at large. By now your body for don dey commot smoke.

Ibu ezigbo onye ohi.

310 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Thestormisover: 5:45pm On May 01, 2022
Radionigeria:
he was the one that posted it. That post made over 500 comments. I told you that you will go to jail, thief

you can read it again grin

Znation:

My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls!

Hello nairalanders
Some people may say i'm lucky and would want to be in my position, but i really need ur advice..
My girlfriend mum have a very big provission shop, and u all know how it feels (that joy) to have such person daughther as your girlfriend.
She loves me so much that she can give me money, food stuff, all for free from their shop. infact, i don't even spend a kobo to buy anything again. All i do is just go to their shop, & collect whatever i want.
If i meet her mum when i want to buy something, i'll pay her. But if i give her N500, she will give me change of even N2000 and ask me to go. And i don't argue with her so that her mum won't notice. I will just collect the money and go.
If i call her on phone that i'm hungry, only God can tell the things she will bring for me withing just 20 minutes of calling her..
She's spending so much on me, and i think i need advice.
I thought i was a lucky man b4, but the thing is too much 4 me.
nairalanders, What should i do?

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Giftlove11(f): 5:52pm On May 01, 2022
You finally got what you wanted, so what do you want us to do now?

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Tony4988(m): 5:53pm On May 01, 2022
Na una sabi

.kindly check my signature

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by brosom(m): 5:59pm On May 01, 2022
Radionigeria:
YES Niggaarr I remembered reading such headline, and he even sounded happy like as though her girl is and angel in human form.

I can also recall some comments from people telling him to be accepting the gifts/pkekus why it last. Now it has lasted undecided

278 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Stormtrooper11(m): 6:00pm On May 01, 2022
@Abfinest007 come oo. Shey you remember this guy that his girlfriend was stealing from shop to give. You warned him. Lol you were right.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Notyourtype: 6:01pm On May 01, 2022
I remember reading your post where you said "your girlfriend gives you money and other things for free from her mum shop"
- did you now see why people where advicing you to stop her from giving you things for free?
- did you now see that crime dosn't pay?

someone said in that post that your next topic will be "how my girfriend mum arrest me".. Now a nairalander has become a prophet because u refused to stop collecting from her.
lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

261 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by OscarJaden(m): 6:01pm On May 01, 2022
I hope you ain't the dude that posted last year that his girlfriend do park her mother's money from the shop and gives him

If you are the one,then finally it has caught up with you bro

Just prepare to go and be eating watery beans in prison grin grin

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Notyourtype: 6:04pm On May 01, 2022
brosom:
YES Niggaarr I remembered reading such headline, and he even sounded happy like as though her girl is and angel in human form.

I can also recall some comments from people telling him to be accepting the gifts/pkekus why it last. Now it has lasted undecided
i read all the pages of that post. grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by czarr(m): 6:06pm On May 01, 2022
Lol.
Breeze don blow, fowl yansh don finally open.

39 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Notyourtype: 6:08pm On May 01, 2022
OscarJaden:
I hope you ain't the dude that posted last year that his girlfriend do park her mother's money from the shop and gives him

If you are the one,then finally it has caught up with you bro

Just prepare to go and be eating watery beans in prison grin grin
lol, he is the one.
all nairaland ladies were praying for him to be arrested. I hope they should be thanking God now for prayer answered grin

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by OscarJaden(m): 6:16pm On May 01, 2022
Notyourtype:
lol, he is the one.
all nairaland ladies were praying for him to be arrested. I hope they should be thanking God now for prayer answered grin
nairaland evening newspapers will be very happy especially if this news hit front page for them grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 01, 2022
When u were flexing the money I'm feeling like a real man you were just catching madt croose grin

Oga run and japa. The mum will make life hell for you trust me, when u get to the police station, u'll pay more than 600k for damages that u've done to her business.

Come to look at it, the whole thing might even be a set up by the family to put you behind bars.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Znation(m): 6:16pm On May 01, 2022
richeeyo:
Alaye go to the woman's shop Yourself Stop Running The more you hide the more guilty you become Heaven no go fall
i'm afriad. If i go to her shop, what should i do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Znation(m): 6:22pm On May 01, 2022
Does anyone have any ideal what will happen if i report/take myself to the police?

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by kazyhm(m): 6:25pm On May 01, 2022
You got 250k just like that...... you're a foolish fool.

While we read news everyday of how friends transfered their parent money to their other friends' account without the consent of the parent and it metamorphosis into case where EFCC became involved.

That is local wire fraud.

There are enough sections of Nigeria's law under which you can be try in court..........

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Oshin56(m): 6:25pm On May 01, 2022
Znation:
i'm afriad. If i go to her shop, what should i do?
to tell her your own side of The story, but before going to her mom shop try and get charge and bail lawyer to avoid the story that touches. Because her mom will surely arrest you whether you like it or not.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by MONEY247: 6:28pm On May 01, 2022
Do you have any investment!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by KiNg0G: 6:30pm On May 01, 2022
Guy you better use am play 2 odd

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by GooodHardDick: 6:42pm On May 01, 2022
Omo.. Op You're lucky!

To find such a Nigerian girl that will spend money on you like that, just as that girl did, is extremely rare! Because normally, Nigeria girls are so useless. All of them!

With all the money wey u Don collect from that girl, you suppose use am open investment!

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Abfinest007(m): 6:45pm On May 01, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
@Abfinest007 come oo. Shey you remember this guy that his girlfriend was stealing from shop to give. You warned him. Lol you were right.
thank u for bringing this up

I told you B4 is better than I wanted to tell u

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Abfinest007(m): 6:46pm On May 01, 2022
Good for u

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 01, 2022
Just be ready to pay more than 250k ,what if they go to your bank and make a report , you can't run forever ....... Truly everyday for the thief but one day for the owner.

63 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.