Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,021 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

8 Ways Men Unknowingly Chase Their Women Away - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Men Unknowingly Chase Their Women Away (640 Views)

Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) / Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways Men Unknowingly Chase Their Women Away by Fezboy(m): 12:53am On May 02, 2022
1. Too much public display of affection at the wrong time

You'll have to be patient if you want to show everyone that she's yours by kissing or hugging her in public. Don't intrude on her personal space too soon because this is a new relationship and she is still getting to know you. I recommend starting slowly until she expresses a desire for PDA; if she doesn't, don't force it. Calm down, bro.

2. Asking for s£x too early.

Bringing up s£x simply because she said yes is not a good reason to bring it up again the next time you see her. You don't want to give the impression that you only want her in bed, so don't bring up sex too soon. Nothing matters more to her than spending time with her, even if it means having her in your bed. Don't rush and take your time. Read more>> https://africamediang.com/8-ways-men-unknowingly-chase-their-women-away/

(1) (Reply)

I Set My Facebook Friend List To Private And He Stopped Adding My Friends? / An Igbo man Will Give You Stress For Not Giving Him A Male Child / Please What's Going On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.