Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse (14780 Views)

Tariff Protest: Don’t Derail Our Electricity Sector Plans, Adelabu Begs Labour / Subsidy: Labour Leaders Walk Out Of Aso Rock Meeting, Accuse FG Of Deceit / Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by Nobody: 6:39am On May 02, 2022
Una children dey Yankee school.So if Nigeria dey spoil nothing concern you.

1 Like

Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by Mase2020g(m): 6:40am On May 02, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Is He begging organised labour or FG?
Is like this short man is confused.

Did you read this content or u just open you basket mouth and talk op
Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by Mase2020g(m): 6:41am On May 02, 2022
Revolution2022:
Una children dey Yankee school.So if Nigeria dey spoil nothing concern you.

That's why u need to come out and proTEST

1 Like

Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by MikoB: 6:42am On May 02, 2022
ShobayoEmma:
Leaders don't beg, leaders act.

Unfortunately vice president can only act at the behest of the president.

God willing, the time of your acting is at hand, our dear in coming president.

Of course, he has done it before when he was fully in charge and he will do it again, when he climbs the mantle of leadership soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by victorDanladi: 6:42am On May 02, 2022
fernandoc:
He said everything but failed to address any reason why they are on strike or what he could do about their demands. Mind you this is a professor of law. What does he mean by dialogue? Will dialogue place lecturers on a reasonable salary scale that can attract international scholars or will dialogue solve their problems of over accumulated owed earned allowances? Will dialogue build more hostels and conducive classrooms for students or will dialogue provide adequate incentives to promote research and development? What exactly does me mean by dialogue? Seems these leaders loose their sense of reasoning once in government or I think too much stealing has a way of eliminating every trace of human sympathy and conscience.

OSINBAJO WILL BE MAKING PUBLIC RECOMMENDATIONS TO A GOVERNMENT HE IS PART OF AS IF HE IS ONE ORDINARY CITIZEN

STUPID FOOL!

6 Likes

Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by ekukeku(m): 6:44am On May 02, 2022
DEXTROVERT:
I
Think
Office
of
Vice President
Deputy Governor
Vice chairman
etc
are
all
useless

No
Authority
No
specific
role
in
governance.

The
day
you
want
to
perform

Saboteurs
will
tell
the
master
you
are
outshining him.

If
the
best
this
man
can
say
is
to
beg
ASUU
and
NLC
to
stop
strike
it
tells
you
he
has
no
authority.

I
remember
when
he
wanted
to
intervene on NARD strike
suddenly he drew back.

Some guys went
and told Buhari something different

That's
why
most
Governors
dont
handover
power
to
their
deputies.

and
most deputies
that
get to
power
fights
their
ex-Governor

Exactly, dey r useless, no other tin to qualify dem

1 Like

Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by Mase2020g(m): 6:44am On May 02, 2022
sinkhole:
Pleading?
I don't think I am trusting this guy again o!
Why can't he call the ASUU and have a meeting with them and then advice Mr. President accordingly?

Buhari dey hear word
Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by Allisgud: 6:47am On May 02, 2022
Pk01:
#wike2023 insha Allah..

Osinbande is begging.
Real niggas ( leaders) act, they give orders.

We don't need SIMP-le as our president..
Nigeria need someone bold enough like Nyesom wike...

#wike2023, ASUU we will go on strike, wike will then sake all the vice chancellors and appoint new ones..

Sake the minister of Labour, education etc sake em all.. Because they don't now their job
so this is how osinbajo will be begging them to do their work, moreover the hypocrite knows wat is going on with ASUU issue,abeg na wike fit this country

2 Likes

Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by sinkhole: 6:47am On May 02, 2022
Mase2020g:

Buhari dey hear word
"Kokoo ko, laa ranti aditi", if the VC is persistent, I believe Mr. President will listen to him!
Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by dannie007931: 6:48am On May 02, 2022
With this .. com forum, maybe I can achieve my dream of dating a Ghana girl
Ajibel49: I Just checked the site, massive SEO. Nice business idea from the founder
Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by ofiko123(m): 6:48am On May 02, 2022
I never knew that the vice president of the federal republic of Nigeria cares about the masses..WORLD filth..

1 Like

Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by koolaid87: 6:48am On May 02, 2022
Short man devil.

Na now you suppose dey talk as VP

I think say you get autism before ni

3 Likes

Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by DAwest7: 6:49am On May 02, 2022
Leaders don’t beg they act all because of 2023 affliction shall rise the third time…..
Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by Allisgud: 6:50am On May 02, 2022
so this is how osinbajo will be begging them to do their work, moreover the hypocrite knows wat is going on with ASUU issue,abeg na wike fit this country
Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by Oracleforce: 6:50am On May 02, 2022
Damidave1124:
As election is approaching, this one don remember ASUU. What effort have you put in place in your own capacity as the VP to end this strike since?

Idiot. He can only act at the instruction of Mr president...for example...He was there representing Mr. President...if Mr. President asks another person to go on his behalf, he has no choice but to remain in his cubicle office.
Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by DAwest7: 6:50am On May 02, 2022
koolaid87:
Short man devil.

Na now you suppose dey talk as VP

I think say you get autism before ni
increase the volume comrade

1 Like

Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by MtDave55: 6:51am On May 02, 2022
This same Govt that is filled with sponsors of boko haram and you want them take education serious?

No way

2 Likes

Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by Uniquetani1(f): 6:52am On May 02, 2022
Universities should take heart because this strike will be part of their manifestos
Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by benspecial(m): 6:52am On May 02, 2022
ekukeku:

Exactly, dey r useless, no other tin to qualify dem

On point

1 Like

Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by gadgethead: 6:53am On May 02, 2022
The same strikes happened when PDP was in power. APC is like PDP but worse.

1 Like

Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by DAwest7: 6:54am On May 02, 2022
Oracleforce:

Idiot. He can only act at the instruction of Mr president...for example...He was there representing Mr. President...if Mr. President asks another person to go on his behalf, he has no choice but to remain in his cubicle office.
why calling him idiot if I may ask? He has a choice if truly he’s a man of Integrity can you imagine a professor of law to Nepa bill certificate what a country anyway posterity will judge

1 Like

Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by bahaushe1: 6:54am On May 02, 2022
Joker!
Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by Ultimas: 6:55am On May 02, 2022
Beg labour leaders? Is that what the vice president should say?

3 Likes

Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by Freddo99(m): 6:55am On May 02, 2022
osinbajo want to intervene now becos he want to be president! but before nko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by orisa37: 6:55am On May 02, 2022
SYNERGY FOR UNITY!!!
OSINBAJO IS A MESSAIH ANOINTED TO HEAL NIGERIA.
SEE HOW HE IS ROBBING PAUL TO PAY PETER

1 Like

Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:56am On May 02, 2022
sad sad This government is a catastrophe, far worse than hurricanes and earthquakes. May we never vote in another human catastrophe, come 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by JustPowerApps(m): 7:01am On May 02, 2022
DAMN!!! We were scammed by APC for 8yrs cheesy grin angry

1 Like

Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by Zico5(m): 7:03am On May 02, 2022
The vice president of a country is begging the leaders to intervene in ASUU and labour dispute. Who are the leaders? My God and someone is still following this very crude man. How will this one make a good president for God sake?

5 Likes

Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by EgunMogaji2: 7:05am On May 02, 2022
You're a VP and you're begging labor to, well, do labor? How can you ask for votes to be a President when you can't do the job?

The Ronald Regan system that he used against the Air Traffic Controllers is needed here. Education is requirement for any nation to grow. Anything that waylays education is a threat to national development and anyone involved should be handled like an enemy of the state.

Let's all be crazy together.

Please don't quote me as I am not feeling well.

1 Like

Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by Salubata(m): 7:06am On May 02, 2022
Nah now e take know sey Dem dey strike?
Why the pretence?
Why is he trying to exonerate himself?

Oh, he's an aspirant

1 Like

Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by exynos(m): 7:06am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Joylove2324:
Osinbajo have a little or limited power on this ASUU issues but he still find a way to come in, this is the type if a leader we want. Delegates give us Osinbajo
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants / Court Gives Bailiff Five Days Ultimatum To Serve Subpoena On Jonathan / Asukwo Archibong Retrieves Empowerment Car From Constituent In Akwa Ibom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.