Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse (14779 Views)

Tariff Protest: Don’t Derail Our Electricity Sector Plans, Adelabu Begs Labour / Subsidy: Labour Leaders Walk Out Of Aso Rock Meeting, Accuse FG Of Deceit / Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by deebrownneymar: 9:35am On May 03, 2022
Oracleforce:

A psychopath will not cease to behave like one...so.brutish and bestial in nature....
Let it be known to you that if you are looking for a pig like you to wrestle with in muddy water, I'm not in that category...

From now on...start posting your illogical and incoherent comments as you like...afterall, you are useless and have no time to do any meaningful in life but to spend you entire days and years on social media and naira land...

Keep posting your gibberish while your life keep wasting...
Nothing do you...idiot!/

Your cowardly attempt to escape this is already futile. You came at me first with your dull brain. Anyways your father is a bastard and your mother is a LovePeddler. Lmao lwkmd lol
Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by victorDanladi: 1:55pm On May 03, 2022
Proflere:
Lol, who is na hypocrite between me and Tinubu? Tinubu is a respected citizen in Nigeria, a private citizen as you said. One who has freedom of speech but couldn't use it because of his ambition. Killings in igangan by Fulani went on for months and Tinubu was asking where are the cows. Youths were maltreated for exercising their right and your incoming president has nothing to say to that as an elder state man that you want us to look up to. A market got burnt in the north, Tinubu donated 50m, a market got burnt in Ibadan and we no even see him condolence message.
I have nothing against Tinubu, but I have to respond to you since you have decided to bring him into the discussion.
You only ended up proving me right.
Just remove Tinubu name in your reply and replace it with your infallible Osinbajo
Re: Strike: Osinbajo Begs Labour Leaders To Intervene In ASUU/FG Impasse by millionboi(m): 1:57pm On May 03, 2022
fernandoc:
He said everything but failed to address any reason why they are on strike or what he could do about their demands. Mind you this is a professor of law. What does he mean by dialogue? Will dialogue place lecturers on a reasonable salary scale that can attract international scholars or will dialogue solve their problems of over accumulated owed earned allowances? Will dialogue build more hostels and conducive classrooms for students or will dialogue provide adequate incentives to promote research and development? What exactly does he mean by dialogue? Seems these leaders loose their sense of reasoning once in government or I think too much stealing has a way of eliminating every trace of human sympathy and conscience.
dialogue will set a part of achievein all you have mentioned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dapchi Abduction: Stop Your Crocodile Tears, PDP Tells FG, APC / Asukwo Archibong Retrieves Empowerment Car From Constituent In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Keke Drivers Protest In Umuahia Against High Extortion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.