Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal (47084 Views)

Russia Takes Over Azovstal Plant As 962 Ukrainian Soldiers Surrender (Video) / Russia Gives Ukrainian Troops At Azovstal steel plant 4pm Today To Surrender / Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Betscoreodds: 7:19pm On May 08, 2022
bepositive11:
This world needs renewable energy for the sake of the future generations. Nigeria needs to adapt and create other sources of income

I'm not saying that the West is perfect. In fact, it is true that they are opportunistic (afterall, aren't we all opportunistic?), but we can't deny that it's our politicians who are too blind to see what's going on. They are the ones to blame

As for China, don't forget about their debt traps. They are not saints either

As far as I know, UAE is the only nation who stood up to the West and negotiated oil deals to make sure that it was a win win. Here in Nigeria, bribing politicians is enough to make them look the other way. They're too greedy and only care about the size of their own pockets. It's even politicians who demand for bribes

after the west has developed their nation they now want to remember climate change.

They want to tell us how to use weak source of energy to cripple our production they want us to use the weak power source claiming it what we should use to curtail global warming and fix climate change.

Meanwhile they did not remember those nonsense solutions when they were developing their own nation.

All they desire is to colonize third world nations mentally.

We the wise sons of God know this game plan but those who worship the west refuse to see it.

They want to save the ocean but want to kill those who oppose them, in any nation they invade, they want to save dogs and animals but want to kill people by proxy in the wars they created.

They don't even know how to hide their hatred of those who are not part of them to the extent Bill gates goffed when he said the whole world is over populated

This shows they are ready to use covid and wars to reduce it so they can be able to control those who lick their behind.

Thank God for China and Russia.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by pargelenis(m): 1:56am On May 09, 2022
ademola721gmai:

No insult intended as evident above. You think staying in Germany would be easy without learning the German language?
People learn the German language easily … do you see the number of immigrants there?? … MILLIONS!
Besides, many Germans/Europeans speak English too.
So, why do Putin boys run to UK or Germany or USA but not Russia? grin
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by bepositive11: 2:22am On May 09, 2022
Now that you have mentioned what the West has done wrong, start listing the things they have done right. We can't deny that they have been beneficial to humanity too

Why don't you pack your bags and move to China or Russia? Why are so many people here on Nairaland opting to move to the West instead?

Blame them all you want. At the end of the day, it's the greed of Nigerian politicians that made they sell off Nigeria

The China that you're talking about, have you forgotten about their debt traps? In a matter of years, let's see how all these African countries will pay off their Chinese debts. They will have to sell off parts of their lands

The Russia that you're talking about, do you know that the average Russian is even poorer than the average Indian? Yet dictator Putin and his family have assets worth hundreds of millions of dollars. It's in African DNA to support corrupt politicians. Seriously

Betscoreodds:
after the west has developed their nation they now want to remember climate change.

They want to tell us how to use weak source of energy to cripple our production they want us to use the weak power source claiming it what we should use to curtail global warming and fix climate change.

Meanwhile they did not remember those nonsense solutions when they were developing their own nation.

We the wise sons of God know this game plan but those who worship the west refuse to see it.

They want to save the ocean but want to kill those who oppose them, in any nation they invade, they want to save dogs and animals but want to kill people by proxy in the wars they created.

They don't even know how to hide their hatred of those who are not part of them to the extent Bill gates goffed when he said the whole world is over populated

This shows they are ready to use covid and wars to reduce it so they can be able to control those who lick their behind.

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Betscoreodds: 4:30am On May 09, 2022
bepositive11:
Now that you have mentioned what the West has done wrong, start listing the things they have done right. We can't deny that they have been beneficial to humanity too

Why don't you pack your bags and move to China or Russia? Why are so many people here on Nairaland opting to move to the West instead?

Blame them all you want. At the end of the day, it's the greed of Nigerian politicians that made they sell off Nigeria

The China that you're talking about, have you forgotten about their debt traps? In a matter of years, let's see how all these African countries will pay off their Chinese debts. They will have to sell off parts of their lands

The Russia that you're talking about, do you know that the average Russian is even poorer than the average Indian? Yet dictator Putin and his family have assets worth hundreds of millions of dollars. It's in African DNA to support corrupt politicians. Seriously

The west deceived you on some info.

First average Russia person is well to do they don't lack anything they get paid for unemployment benefits.

They feed well more than the western population.

The government even provided nuclear bunkers for almost half the population of Russians.

USA is jealous of Russia natural resources and it military might.
Government own most factory and industry it not like USA that private sector can own war equipment and build it for government to be causing wars so that they can profit.

Now language barriers is what hinders people going to Russia not because usa is better now mind you I don't hate USA I only don't want them to have absolute power.

Which is bad for one nation or human to have, you probably don't know the disadvantages of having absolute power.

That why you defend USA at all cost.

Now the good thing about the west is that they allow people to own companies and sell their products to government and other people and you can make money from that method.

Now in USA they practice democratic policies but in the international stage it different.

If there is any thing you should support in this life it is never you allow your friends to posses absolute power unless you don't want to control your life and live long

We will never allow USA to have absolute power Infact we use our words to destroy USA from achieving such goal.

1 Like

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:14pm On May 10, 2022
Betscoreodds:

yes
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by bepositive11: 3:31pm On May 10, 2022
Keep denying that Putin is a corrupt politician and a big thief. I tire for una. You will never see that scale of corruption in yhe Western world but keep denying it. Nigeria is doomed

Betscoreodds:

The west deceived you on some info.

First average Russia person is well to do they don't lack anything they get paid for unemployment benefits.

They feed well more than the western population.

The government even provided nuclear bunkers for almost half the population of Russians.

USA is jealous of Russia natural resources and it military might.
Government own most factory and industry it not like USA that private sector can own war equipment and build it for government to be causing wars so that they can profit.

Now language barriers is what hinders people going to Russia not because usa is better now mind you I don't hate USA I only don't want them to have absolute power.

Which is bad for one nation or human to have, you probably don't know the disadvantages of having absolute power.

That why you defend USA at all cost.

Now the good thing about the west is that they allow people to own companies and sell their products to government and other people and you can make money from that method.

Now in USA they practice democratic policies but in the international stage it different.

If there is any thing you should support in this life it is never you allow your friends to posses absolute power unless you don't want to control your life and live long

We will never allow USA to have absolute power Infact we use our words to destroy USA from achieving such goal.

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:38pm On May 10, 2022
bepositive11:
Keep denying that Putin is a corrupt politician and a big thief. I tire for una. You will never see that scale of corruption in yhe Western world but keep denying it. Nigeria is doomed

You think the western world politicians are not currupt

All are show me one who is not it just how good are you to hide it.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by bepositive11: 2:46am On May 13, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

You think the western world politicians are not currupt

All are show me one who is not it just how good are you to hide it.

There is some corruption in the West too but not up to the level of developing countries like Russia. Where will you ever see a president owning properties worth hundreds of millions of dollars in the West by stealing from the country? That will never happen in the West. But in Russia, Putin is a free man

Nigerians just like corrupt politicians. It's in their blood. Keep supporting Putin OK?
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:13am On May 13, 2022
bepositive11:

There is some corruption in the West too but not up to the level of developing countries like Russia. Where will you ever see a president owning properties worth hundreds of millions of dollars in the West by stealing from the country? That will never happen in the West. But in Russia, Putin is a free man

Nigerians just like corrupt politicians. It's in their blood. Keep supporting Putin OK?

west hides their currupts acts better biden son has oil well in Ukraine and properties in China.

They wanted to investigate it in Ukraine he caused the attorney to be removed.

Putin has no property outside Russia the west can claim they have his big boat just to make themselves feel better but it all a lie.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by bepositive11: 12:22am On May 14, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

west hides their currupts acts better biden son has oil well in Ukraine and properties in China.

They wanted to investigate it in Ukraine he caused the attorney to be removed.

Putin has no property outside Russia the west can claim they have his big boat just to make themselves feel better but it all a lie.

Lol. Biden's family that did not even have enough money for the son's brain cancer surgery. You've been brainwashed with Trump's lies

You'll just keep dismissing every evidence of Putin's corruption so there's no point
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:39pm On May 14, 2022
bepositive11:

Lol. Biden's family that did not even have enough money for the son's brain cancer surgery. You've been brainwashed with Trump's lies

You'll just keep dismissing every evidence of Putin's corruption so there's no point

I told you all politicians are currupt including putin.

It just how life is even Warren buffet said so follow any human 247 for many years you will definitely see one law which they break.

So you focus on curruption of putin while biden may be bribes that he is good at.

Jesus said it if you have never sinned cast the first stone.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by bepositive11: 2:39pm On May 15, 2022
You don't see Western politicians with properties worth hundreds of millions of dollars funded by country money. That's my point. Corruption is much worse in countries like Russia and Nigeria - in developing countries to be precise, and that's why so many people in those countries remain in poverty.

As I mentioned earlier, while Putin is there with all those properties, the average Russian is even poorer than the average Indian for Christ's sake

You people really need to stop supporting power hungry and corrupt politicians like Putin. See how many more terms he has overstayed as president. What for? Nigerians and their love for corrupt politicians. I really don't understand it. You people can't recognise good leaders

Kingsnairaland:

I told you all politicians are currupt including putin.

It just how life is even Warren buffet said so follow any human 247 for many years you will definitely see one law which they break.

So you focus on curruption of putin while biden may be bribes that he is good at.

Jesus said it if you have never sinned cast the first stone.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:09am On May 16, 2022
bepositive11:
You don't see Western politicians with properties worth hundreds of millions of dollars funded by country money. That's my point. Corruption is much worse in countries like Russia and Nigeria - in developing countries to be precise, and that's why so many people in those countries remain in poverty.

As I mentioned earlier, while Putin is there with all those properties, the average Russian is even poorer than the average Indian for Christ's sake

You people really need to stop supporting power hungry and corrupt politicians like Putin. See how many more terms he has overstayed as president. What for? Nigerians and their love for corrupt politicians. I really don't understand it. You people can't recognise good leaders

https://www.expatica.com/ru/living/gov-law-admin/social-security-in-russia-972293/#Unemployment

Unemployment benefits in Russia are typically paid monthly and calculated on a percentage of past average salaries, which reduces throughout the 12-month period. Monthly payments range from RUB 850–4,900 depending on your savings. Low-income families may also claim discounts on medicine.Apr 12, 2022
https://www.expatica.com › living
Social security and welfare in Russia: rates and benefits explained

Nations that pay un employment benefits are not currupt.

Russia citizens are not poor the least feed well and cloth well the west won't tell you that because they feed on propaganda.

You better know your enemy unless you are part of those who enslave people in USA.

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by bepositive11: 3:01am On May 17, 2022
You're not serious. Keep looking for evidence to dismiss what I'm telling you. I'm just wasting my time.

The goal of dictators is to keep people poor but not too poor. Just poor enough that they can survive because if they get to a point that they can no longer eat, they will rebel against the leader.

Your claim that Putin isn't corrupt because of employment benefits is ridiculous. Evidence of his corruption is right in front of you, but you'd rather ignore it and look for anything that will dismiss it.

You and your conformation bias. No problem. Carry on.

Kingsnairaland:

https://www.expatica.com/ru/living/gov-law-admin/social-security-in-russia-972293/#Unemployment

Unemployment benefits in Russia are typically paid monthly and calculated on a percentage of past average salaries, which reduces throughout the 12-month period. Monthly payments range from RUB 850–4,900 depending on your savings. Low-income families may also claim discounts on medicine.Apr 12, 2022
https://www.expatica.com › living
Social security and welfare in Russia: rates and benefits explained

Nations that pay un employment benefits are not currupt.

Russia citizens are not poor the least feed well and cloth well the west won't tell you that because they feed on propaganda.

You better know your enemy unless you are part of those who enslave people in USA.

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:15pm On May 17, 2022
bepositive11:
You're not serious. Keep looking for evidence to dismiss what I'm telling you. I'm just wasting my time.

The goal of dictators is to keep people poor but not too poor. Just poor enough that they can survive because if they get to a point that they can no longer eat, they will rebel against the leader.

Your claim that Putin isn't corrupt because of employment benefits is ridiculous. Evidence of his corruption is right in front of you, but you'd rather ignore it and look for anything that will dismiss it.

You and your conformation bias. No problem. Carry on.

Can you screen shot where I said putin is not currupt

What I told you all politicians are currupt but it hard for u to believe it because you love them so much.

When ever democrat enter Power it democrats billionaires that become the richest man on earth same with gop when ever they enter power.

It is a perfect plan of curruption which you can't trace to top men who rule USA.

Biden is more currupt than putin biden has been in power politics more than putin

Only few politicians can brag that they have never fovoured there friends to get a contract or stolen money.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by bepositive11: 9:46pm On May 17, 2022
Biden is more corrupt than Putin?? Carry on with your beliefs lipsrsealed

Kingsnairaland:

Can you screen shot where I said putin is not currupt

What I told you all politicians are currupt but it hard for u to believe it because you love them so much.

When ever democrat enter Power it democrats billionaires that become the richest man on earth same with gop when ever they enter power.

It is a perfect plan of curruption which you can't trace to top men who rule USA.

Biden is more currupt than putin biden has been in power politics more than putin

Only few politicians can brag that they have never fovoured there friends to get a contract or stolen money.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:01pm On May 17, 2022
bepositive11:
Biden is more corrupt than Putin?? Carry on with your beliefs lipsrsealed

You can see biden threaten an investigator that wanted to investigate his family business in Ukraine during Obama Era
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by bepositive11: 3:32am On May 19, 2022
Carry on with your beliefs. Have a good day

Kingsnairaland:

You can see biden threaten an investigator that wanted to investigate his family business in Ukraine during Obama Era
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
bepositive11:
Carry on with your beliefs. Have a good day

News is not belief.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault / 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public / Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.