Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,948 members, 7,852,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal (47083 Views)

Russia Takes Over Azovstal Plant As 962 Ukrainian Soldiers Surrender (Video) / Russia Gives Ukrainian Troops At Azovstal steel plant 4pm Today To Surrender / Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:55pm On May 05, 2022
dettolgel:

I can see that you guys have time for drama.

A simple yes or no question is what you turned into a rambling match.

You guys are funny I asked simple yes/no questions you lots are busy making up your own questions and answering it at the same time. Lol

Bros if you are certain that you are not here for arguments but to have stimulating conversation can you be courageous enough to stick either no/yes as response to my questions. grin

It all depends on where you are seeing things from...

Until you move to the other side and view and think like I think before you can completely understand the game plan.

6*9

That number and many other things is an example.

1 Share

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by ocelot2006(m): 11:50pm On May 05, 2022
yanabasee:
He will be released.....

No he won't. The Russians intend to try all foreign fighters.

1 Like

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Appleyard(m): 1:18am On May 06, 2022
Maynman:

Who is the USA lady? And why do you believe anyone from USA? Are they not all propagandist?
Victoria Nuland confirmed it.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by bepositive11: 2:57am On May 06, 2022
Putin was foolish to start a war in Ukraine. He invaded parts of Ukraine years ago and thought that he will still have their support. Now he launched a full scale war. Isn't it madness? He's only pushed them further to the West

Trump is not an idiot. He knew how to play tricks on people's minds and you fell for it. You really buy that CNN and BBC are fake news? OK. I bet you that even Trump watches them both till this very day.

Trump is a narcissist and he's manipulative. He knows what to do and what to say at the right time. Remember how he said over and over that covid was fake at his political campaigns? Guess what? He was taking supplements behind the scenes to strengthen his immune system. You need to be smart to see through the BS of cunning men like Trump. They think they're smart but that's far from the truth

BTW, the bots are real. They're even there on Twitter and YouTube. I've seen them with my own two eyes. After some time, it becomes harder to differentiate between who is a bot and who isn't.

To be honest, you're making a big mistake by supporting Putin. Go and watch videos of how Ukrainians are losing their lives senselessly. If you can tell me that you're not touched by it at all, you've lost your sense of humanity

Kingsnairaland:

Nothing like bot.

Many call me bot on Facebook yet am not one they even say putin was paying me yet I have not smelled one kobo from putin.

They are just jealous that we stand with the truth.

Trump exposed CNN as fake news the whole world knows that BBC is fake news they mix truth with lies.

You can believe any thing you want but it won't change the truth that nato caused this war even USA has admitted it that they want this war to be able to weaken Russia.

They don't care about Ukraine life's but like trump has said when you support someone politically even if he shoot an innocent person in the middle of New York his supporters will still stand by him and defend him.

That what happen to most people... you will never believe CNN is an evil organization or that USA and Russia are evil nations that only care about themselves and not you.

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Maynman: 6:23am On May 06, 2022
Appleyard:

Victoria Nuland confirmed it.

Send me a link of the confirmation grin
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:27am On May 06, 2022
bepositive11:
Putin was foolish to start a war in Ukraine. He invaded parts of Ukraine years ago and thought that he will still have their support. Now he launched a full scale war. Isn't it madness? He's only pushed them further to the West

Trump is not an idiot. He knew how to play tricks on people's minds and you fell for it. You really buy that CNN and BBC are fake news? OK. I bet you that even Trump watches them both till this very day.

Trump is a narcissist and he's manipulative. He knows what to do and what to say at the right time. Remember how he said over and over that covid was fake at his political campaigns? Guess what? He was taking supplements behind the scenes to strengthen his immune system. You need to be smart to see through the BS of cunning men like Trump. They think they're smart but that's far from the truth

BTW, the bots are real. They're even there on Twitter and YouTube. I've seen them with my own two eyes. After some time, it becomes harder to differentiate between who is a bot and who isn't.

To be honest, you're making a big mistake by supporting Putin. Go and watch videos of how Ukrainians are losing their lives senselessly. If you can tell me that you're not touched by it at all, you've lost your sense of humanity

Lol do you know how many times CNN have paid for damages for lying in their news one Maga boy is rich because of them.

Do you know how many times CNN have retracted their lies I don't think you follow the news.

Even CNN correspondent lying speakers have said many times that they know their was no Russia collision that they just wanted to get rid of trump.

1 Like

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:28am On May 06, 2022
bepositive11:

If you suddenly decide to declare Russia an international aggressor, read these facts and figures. Over 3 million people - that's how many foreigners the US military has killed in 60 invasions of sovereign nations under the pretext of bringing "democracy"?
Cuba (1906) - ?
Nicaragua (1912) - ?
Haiti (1915) - ?
Dominican Republic (1916) - ? 29
Russia (1918) - 2,000
Japan (1945)- 246000
Philippines (1948-1953) - 160,000
Puerto Rico (1950) - 29
Korea (1950-1953) - 570
Guatemala (1954) - 100000
Lebanon (1958) - ?
Panama (1958) - 734
Laos (1959) - 3,000
Haiti (1959) - 2204
Ecuador (1960) - ?
Guatemala (1960) - ?
Dominican Republic (1965) - 2500
Vietnam (1964-1975) - ? 850132
Guatemala (1966) - ?
Indonesia (1966) - ?
Philippines (1966) - ?
Cambodia (1967) - ? 300.000
Laos (1971-1973) - ?
Nicaragua (1972) - ?
El Salvador (1977) - ? 75.000
Grenada (1983) - ?
Libya (1986) - ?
Iran (1980) - ?
Lebanon (1982) - ? 144000
Grenada (1983) - 141
Libya (1986) - 45
Honduras (1988) - ?
Iran (1988) - 290
Virgin Islands (1989) - ?
Panama (1989) - ? 734
Iraq (1991) - ?
Bosnia and Herzegovina (1992 - 1995) - ? 98.000
Somalia (1992 -1994) - ? 1,000
Haiti (1994) - ? 200
Sudan (1998) - ?
Yugoslavia (1999) - 5,700
Afghanistan (2001-2021) - 103000
Iraq (2003-2011) - 690000
Iraq (2011-2017) - 170000
Liberia (2003) - 150000
Pakistan (2004) - 108000
Libya (2011) - 40000
Syria (2013) - 2286
Yemen (2015) - 11000
Cameroon (2015) - ?
Libya (2015) - 1,000
And then there were the color revolutions perpetrated (or thwarted) by the US in Georgia (2003), Ukraine (2004, 2014), Kyrgyzstan (2005), Tunisia (2011), Armenia (2008, 2015), Russia (2010, 2013), Belarus (2020), and Kazakhstan (2022).
The sanctions imposed on the US for this age-old international terrorism are 0.
Judge for yourself. No politics, just numbers.

Where was your soul when USA were killing all this people.

Where was your humanity or were you blind and believed Iraq had nuclear weapons.

Or you suddenly developed soul and human feelings after USA ran away from Afghanistan
farmers.

And took their death to Ukraine knowing fully well it will bring death to them.

After Ukraine thier next bus stop is Finland and sweeden and next Taiwan.

1 Like

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by bepositive11: 2:44pm On May 06, 2022
That doesn't change the fact that Putin is foolish

I'm not saying that US is innocent, but look at the world we live in today. War doesn't have a place in the modern world

The fact that people like you can cheer on someone who's senselessly taking away people's lives and breaking families apart really baffles me. I wonder if you're any different from Putin

Kingsnairaland:

If you suddenly decide to declare Russia an international aggressor, read these facts and figures. Over 3 million people - that's how many foreigners the US military has killed in 60 invasions of sovereign nations under the pretext of bringing "democracy"?
Cuba (1906) - ?
Nicaragua (1912) - ?
Haiti (1915) - ?
Dominican Republic (1916) - ? 29
Russia (1918) - 2,000
Japan (1945)- 246000
Philippines (1948-1953) - 160,000
Puerto Rico (1950) - 29
Korea (1950-1953) - 570
Guatemala (1954) - 100000
Lebanon (1958) - ?
Panama (1958) - 734
Laos (1959) - 3,000
Haiti (1959) - 2204
Ecuador (1960) - ?
Guatemala (1960) - ?
Dominican Republic (1965) - 2500
Vietnam (1964-1975) - ? 850132
Guatemala (1966) - ?
Indonesia (1966) - ?
Philippines (1966) - ?
Cambodia (1967) - ? 300.000
Laos (1971-1973) - ?
Nicaragua (1972) - ?
El Salvador (1977) - ? 75.000
Grenada (1983) - ?
Libya (1986) - ?
Iran (1980) - ?
Lebanon (1982) - ? 144000
Grenada (1983) - 141
Libya (1986) - 45
Honduras (1988) - ?
Iran (1988) - 290
Virgin Islands (1989) - ?
Panama (1989) - ? 734
Iraq (1991) - ?
Bosnia and Herzegovina (1992 - 1995) - ? 98.000
Somalia (1992 -1994) - ? 1,000
Haiti (1994) - ? 200
Sudan (1998) - ?
Yugoslavia (1999) - 5,700
Afghanistan (2001-2021) - 103000
Iraq (2003-2011) - 690000
Iraq (2011-2017) - 170000
Liberia (2003) - 150000
Pakistan (2004) - 108000
Libya (2011) - 40000
Syria (2013) - 2286
Yemen (2015) - 11000
Cameroon (2015) - ?
Libya (2015) - 1,000
And then there were the color revolutions perpetrated (or thwarted) by the US in Georgia (2003), Ukraine (2004, 2014), Kyrgyzstan (2005), Tunisia (2011), Armenia (2008, 2015), Russia (2010, 2013), Belarus (2020), and Kazakhstan (2022).
The sanctions imposed on the US for this age-old international terrorism are 0.
Judge for yourself. No politics, just numbers.

Where was your soul when USA were killing all this people.

Where was your humanity or were you blind and believed Iraq had nuclear weapons.

Or you suddenly developed soul and human feelings after USA ran away from Afghanistan
farmers.

And took their death to Ukraine knowing fully well it will bring death to them.

After Ukraine thier next bus stop is Finland and sweeden and next Taiwan.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by bepositive11: 2:47pm On May 06, 2022
If you really think that Russia didn't have any influence in Trump's election win, I'm not even going to bother debating with you. There's already evidence of how they hacked Hillary's email and manipulated Facebook posts and events

Kingsnairaland:

Lol do you know how many times CNN have paid for damages for lying in their news one Maga boy is rich because of them.

Do you know how many times CNN have retracted their lies I don't think you follow the news.

Even CNN correspondent lying speakers have said many times that they know their was no Russia collision that they just wanted to get rid of trump.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:59pm On May 06, 2022
bepositive11:
That doesn't change the fact that Putin is foolish

I'm not saying that US is innocent, but look at the world we live in today. War doesn't have a place in the modern world

The fact that people like you can cheer on someone who's senselessly taking away people's lives and breaking families apart really baffles me. I wonder if you're any different from Putin

You really are not on the right side of history I was expecting you to condemn USA that you worship but you still manover to blame me that have never hurt a soul.

Don't you see your been controled by a force that blinds you to the truth.

When last has USA invaded another innocent nation I don't think it up to two years ago yet you act like you were born today.

I understand how they cover your thoughts process to only see evil in others and not in them so I won't blame you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:04pm On May 06, 2022
bepositive11:
If you really think that Russia didn't have any influence in Trump's election win, I'm not even going to bother debating with you. There's already evidence of how they hacked Hillary's email and manipulated Facebook posts and events

If you believe this things you wrote then only God can deliver you from USA grip....

Like I said beforehand and like trump said when you support one side even if they kill someone in front of you you won't believe it and you will continue to defend them.

No wonder devil has fallen angels surporting him even Hitler had supporters.

Continues to back evil yes putin is all powerful to even cause people to vote for trump lol.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/03/24/politics/mueller-report-release/index.html

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/339867-okeefe-video-shows-cnns-van-jones-calling-russia-story-a-nothingburger/amp/

Eat that while you reset your mind.

1 Like

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by bepositive11: 7:06pm On May 06, 2022
I'm not on anyone's side. I'm on the side of the facts and evidence. Go and watch the detailed PBS documentary on Trump and Putin to understand their relationship and to see how Russia meddled with the election. They clearly lay down the evidence

Kingsnairaland:

If you believe this things you wrote then only God can deliver you from USA grip....

Like I said beforehand and like trump said when you support one side even if they kill someone in front of you you won't believe it and you will continue to defend them.

No wonder devil has fallen angels surporting him even Hitler had supporters.

Continues to back evil yes putin is all powerful to even cause people to vote for trump lol.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/03/24/politics/mueller-report-release/index.html

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/339867-okeefe-video-shows-cnns-van-jones-calling-russia-story-a-nothingburger/amp/

Eat that while you reset your mind.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by bepositive11: 7:16pm On May 06, 2022
Who said that I worship US? I know that they're not saints but right now, I'd rather live in a world where US is a world leader than where Russia is a world leader

Do you even know the dirty past of dictator Putin? Do you know how he came into power and how he's stayed in power?

Do you know that the average Russian is even poorer than the average Indian? Keep blindly worshipping dictators. It's no wonder Nigeria keeps electing horrible leaders.

I can't stand all you people here on Nairaland supporting Putin. Just because you hate the West doesn't mean that you blindly follow their enemies. I'm sure that if given the chance, all of you would rather migrate to a Western country

Kingsnairaland:

You really are not on the right side of history I was expecting you to condemn USA that you worship but you still manover to blame me that have never hurt a soul.

Don't you see your been controled by a force that blinds you to the truth.

When last has USA invaded another innocent nation I don't think it up to two years ago yet you act like you were born today.

I understand how they cover your thoughts process to only see evil in others and not in them so I won't blame you.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:22pm On May 06, 2022
bepositive11:
I'm not on anyone's side. I'm on the side of the facts and evidence. Go and watch the detailed PBS documentary on Trump and Putin to understand their relationship and to see how Russia meddled with the election. They clearly lay down the evidence

Documentary are there just to sell any idea the haters wants.. your source of information is not credible.

Trump is a business man most business men don't like wars when you can make a deal and make money look at Ukraine making a deal with putin or selling arms to Ukraine which is more important.

Politicians don't know how to make deals look at North Korea leader he was trump paly does that mean he put trump in power too.

You need to wake up from sleep and acknowledge USA is the world's problem every one knows it most just use the principle of if you can't beat them join them.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:24pm On May 06, 2022
bepositive11:
Who said that I worship US? I know that they're not saints but right now, I'd rather live in a world where US is a world leader than where Russia is a world leader

Do you even know the dirty past of dictator Putin? Do you know how he came into power and how he's stayed in power?

Do you know that the average Russian is even poorer than the average Indian? Keep blindly worshipping dictators. It's no wonder Nigeria keeps electing horrible leaders.

I can't stand all you people here on Nairaland supporting Putin. Just because you hate the West doesn't mean that you blindly follow their enemies. I'm sure that if given the chance, all of you would rather migrate to a Western country

some people here out of their love for anything America, have refused to see that America is the number one bully in the whole world. I love America too, and I will prefer them to remain powerful, but not with absolute power.

Because absolute power currupts..

If anyone think America is fighting for Ukraine, they are deceiving themselves. America is fighting to destroy the only country, that's preventing them from having absolute power.

The military might of Russia is of great concern. America practice democracy at home, but on the international stage, they practice dictatorship.

They have little or no respect for the UN, they have even threatened the UN and its affiliates on numerous occasions. America respects sovereignty of a nation, for as long as the nation is serving their interests.

Once you fall out of line, and you refuse to fall back in line......

Forget it. A unipolar world is dangerous for everyone of us....

USA must learn how to share the world with Russia and china
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Appleyard(m): 9:50pm On May 06, 2022
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Maynman: 9:53pm On May 06, 2022
Appleyard:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c5005520/senator-rubio-questions-undersecretary-nuland-biolabs-ukraine

So where did she mention hunter biden with biolab?
What time in the video did she confirm that hunter biden has connection with any biolab?

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by bepositive11: 1:42am On May 07, 2022
You need to have a balanced view. Sure, US wants to maintain power and have done some unforgivable things because of that, but we can't deny that they have been very beneficial to the world in many ways too

I'm telling you, if you really know what citizens of China and Russia go through in their countries, you will do a 180 degree turn and never want either of them to have dominance in this world

Please go and watch documentaries to enlighten yourself. Look for documentaries by organisations with no hidden interest, especially the ones by non profits. I like PBS because they're non profit and they even reveal the wrongdoings of the US government

Kingsnairaland:

some people here out of their love for anything America, have refused to see that America is the number one bully in the whole world. I love America too, and I will prefer them to remain powerful, but not with absolute power.

Because absolute power currupts..

If anyone think America is fighting for Ukraine, they are deceiving themselves. America is fighting to destroy the only country, that's preventing them from having absolute power.

The military might of Russia is of great concern. America practice democracy at home, but on the international stage, they practice dictatorship.

They have little or no respect for the UN, they have even threatened the UN and its affiliates on numerous occasions. America respects sovereignty of a nation, for as long as the nation is serving their interests.

Once you fall out of line, and you refuse to fall back in line......

Forget it. A unipolar world is dangerous for everyone of us....

USA must learn how to share the world with Russia and china
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by bepositive11: 1:48am On May 07, 2022
You're the one who needs to wake up. I only watch documentaries by non profits with no hidden agenda

Trump is Putin's puppet. Enough said. Go and see how he was going out of his way to impress him when he was president

You need to wake up and acknowledge that it's better to have a balanced view. USA is far from perfect but they've done a lot of great things for humanity

Kingsnairaland:

Documentary are there just to sell any idea the haters wants.. your source of information is not credible.

Trump is a business man most business men don't like wars when you can make a deal and make money look at Ukraine making a deal with putin or selling arms to Ukraine which is more important.

Politicians don't know how to make deals look at North Korea leader he was trump paly does that mean he put trump in power too.

You need to wake up from sleep and acknowledge USA is the world's problem every one knows it most just use the principle of if you can't beat them join them.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Gnosis777: 2:07am On May 07, 2022
bepositive11:
You're the one who needs to wake up. I only watch documentaries by non profits with no hidden agenda

Trump is Putin's puppet. Enough said. Go and see how he was going out of his way to impress him when he was president

You need to wake up and acknowledge that it's better to have a balanced view. USA is far from perfect but they've done a lot of great things for humanity

Do you mind sharing links to some of the documentaries you have watched on the issues of China, Russia, and Putin? I like watching things like this as well.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by bepositive11: 2:54am On May 07, 2022
I think PBS Frontline and DW Documentary have the best documentaries. Check out their YouTube channel. PBS Frontline also has a website

These are some videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMZmthg-Vk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AkAZIk73F0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urg1NTAo53k

Gnosis777:

Do you mind sharing links to some of the documentaries you have watched on the issues of China, Russia, and Putin? I like watching things like this as well.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Gnosis777: 2:56am On May 07, 2022
bepositive11:
I think PBS Frontline and DW Documentary have the best documentaries. Check out their YouTube channel. PBS Frontline also has a website

These are some videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMZmthg-Vk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AkAZIk73F0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urg1NTAo53k

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by bepositive11: 3:01am On May 07, 2022
You're welcome!

Gnosis777:

Thanks!
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:14am On May 07, 2022
bepositive11:
You need to have a balanced view. Sure, US wants to maintain power and have done some unforgivable things because of that, but we can't deny that they have been very beneficial to the world in many ways too

I'm telling you, if you really know what citizens of China and Russia go through in their countries, you will do a 180 degree turn and never want either of them to have dominance in this world

Please go and watch documentaries to enlighten yourself. Look for documentaries by organisations with no hidden interest, especially the ones by non profits. I like PBS because they're non profit and they even reveal the wrongdoings of the US government

the fake documentary is what used to deceive, you Russians are not complaining the west lie to you that they are.

Russia has been interviewed they say they like controlled government where things are in order

The west lie to you that north Korea is poor but no one in north Korea is hungry because government feeds all

China is not lacking any good things the government provides for all.

The west claim there is free speach yet bans trump from media lol.

Infact if you don't do what the left wants they will ban you and kill you they actually not different from so called putin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:22am On May 07, 2022
bepositive11:

That what they will tell you that they don't have hidden agenda while preying to control your view.

They won't tell you how those who oppose Clinton's are dead or how biden touched little children or how Bill gates goes to the island where under age girls stay etc

Did they tell you USA has killed more people than any other country in the world..

Putin don't own trump it your mind imagination.

1 Like

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Nobody: 9:06am On May 07, 2022
Maynman:

Apart from Nigerians and Africans , the rest of the world loves to travel to usa compare to Russia.
And we have French speaking countries in Africa yet they still prefer USA to France and Canada. why?
Agreed
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by bepositive11: 10:13pm On May 07, 2022
You're a lost cause. Abeg, pack your bags and move to Russia or China. Don't forget to be careful as they hate blacks with passion

Kingsnairaland:

That what they will tell you that they don't have hidden agenda while preying to control your view.

They won't tell you how those who oppose Clinton's are dead or how biden touched little children or how Bill gates goes to the island where under age girls stay etc

Did they tell you USA has killed more people than any other country in the world..

Putin don't own trump it your mind imagination.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:37am On May 08, 2022
bepositive11:
You're a lost cause. Abeg, pack your bags and move to Russia or China. Don't forget to be careful as they hate blacks with passion

You are really the one lost because one you don't understand international politics

Two you don't know the disadvantages of one nation having absolute power.

Two you think because one man hates blacks that why you will stay with the other man that hides his hatred for blacks

USA wanted to take down Gaddafi right from when he started to want to help Africa remove themselves from USA IMF slavery

So they ahead of time plan to use a black USA president to do it so that Africans won't react and lament on the pure racist act of the war.

I pity you you don't see hidden agenda that why they laugh at people like you who can't see how they manipulate you to think that they like you. Lol.

One day your eyes will be opened to see the truth but by then it probably will be too late.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by bepositive11: 12:42pm On May 08, 2022
No nation should have absolute power, but I'll take a world where Western nations are dominant any time any day

While accusing the US for Africa's problems, take a look at Nigeria today. Take a look at Nigerian citizens and Nigerian leaders. Take a look at Nigerians who go abroad and the reputation they make for themselves.

Instead of blaming the West, please learn to accept that the people of Nigeria are the number one cause of all the problems they face today

Kingsnairaland:

You are really the one lost because one you don't understand international politics

Two you don't know the disadvantages of one nation having absolute power.

Two you think because one man hates blacks that why you will stay with the other man that hides his hatred for blacks

USA wanted to take down Gaddafi right from when he started to want to help Africa remove themselves from USA IMF slavery

So they ahead of time plan to use a black USA president to do it so that Africans won't react and lament on the pure racist act of the war.

I pity you you don't see hidden agenda that why they laugh at people like you who can't see how they manipulate you to think that they like you. Lol.

One day your eyes will be opened to see the truth but by then it probably will be too late.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Betscoreodds: 3:02pm On May 08, 2022
bepositive11:
No nation should have absolute power, but I'll take a world where Western nations are dominant any time any day

While accusing the US for Africa's problems, take a look at Nigeria today. Take a look at Nigerian citizens and Nigerian leaders. Take a look at Nigerians who go abroad and the reputation they make for themselves.

Instead of blaming the West, please learn to accept that the people of Nigeria are the number one cause of all the problems they face today

Yes you can blame our leaders for different things but imagine where the system the west put in place favors for our leaders to loot and bring the money to them.

You can't do that in China if you loot here you can't keep it in China without them asking you where you got such money from.

But in the western world they will embrace you and help you keep the money in their banks.

They then set up IMF and kill our currency and devalue it to the point it hurts us.

Man wise up this people have no love for you the truth is that Russia is more diplomatic in thier foreign policy than the USA

And the desire of the left in USA is to kill the oil with renewable energy.

Guess what will happen to Nigeria and Russia when they do that.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 08, 2022
pargelenis:
I see you only mentioned UK and Germany … why you no mention your dear Russia? Don’t worry - Putin will welcome all his zombies with free vodka grin
No insult intended as evident above. You think staying in Germany would be easy without learning the German language?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by bepositive11: 7:07pm On May 08, 2022
This world needs renewable energy for the sake of the future generations. Nigeria needs to adapt and create other sources of income

I'm not saying that the West is perfect. In fact, it is true that they are opportunistic (afterall, aren't we all opportunistic?), but we can't deny that it's our politicians who are too blind to see what's going on. They are the ones to blame

As for China, don't forget about their debt traps. They are not saints either

As far as I know, UAE is the only nation who stood up to the West and negotiated oil deals to make sure that it was a win win. Here in Nigeria, bribing politicians is enough to make them look the other way. They're too greedy and only care about the size of their own pockets. It's even politicians who demand for bribes

Betscoreodds:

Yes you can blame our leaders for different things but imagine where the system the west put in place favors for our leaders to loot and bring the money to them.

You can't do that in China if you loot here you can't keep it in China without them asking you where you got such money from.

But in the western world they will embrace you and help you keep the money in their banks.

They then set up IMF and kill our currency and devalue it to the point it hurts us.

Man wise up this people have no love for you the truth is that Russia is more diplomatic in thier foreign policy than the USA

And the desire of the left in USA is to kill the oil with renewable energy.

Guess what will happen to Nigeria and Russia when they do that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault / Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) / Robert Mugabe’s Body Arrives Zimbabwe From Singapore (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.