Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,938 members, 7,852,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:26 PM

Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal (47081 Views)

Russia Takes Over Azovstal Plant As 962 Ukrainian Soldiers Surrender (Video) / Russia Gives Ukrainian Troops At Azovstal steel plant 4pm Today To Surrender / Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by topboss1: 7:15pm On May 03, 2022
Taba21:

If American is not coward I want them to face Russia one on one as one squad like Russia
#

AMERICA DEY FIND GANG BEFORE THEY WILL SAY A WORD TO RUSSIA.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Maynman: 7:23pm On May 03, 2022
abeggnow:
no time for childish arguments.

No time for yeye arguments , cherry picking what to believe when it fits you right? Hypocrite
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by paramakina202: 7:44pm On May 03, 2022
Taba21:

They have resume the bombardment of the metallurgical steel factory

Gbam!
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:44pm On May 03, 2022
bepositive11:
Please review your sources well. The moment I saw "creation of a deadly virus", I knew this was nonsense

Look at the link. It's even in the technology section.

Please get news from sources like CNN and BBC because they verify before posting.

Yesterday, there was a news article that Putin has cancer. I did a simple Google search and found out that it was far from the truth - it's just a rumor that has been going around for months now. No one ever confirmed it

Go to telegram search for Russia TV Africa in telegram

Or lord of War in telegram

To get real news about the Ukrainian war with Russia.

1 Like

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Mrtaye: 7:47pm On May 03, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Bringing nato into your nation when you have a border with Russia is already an act of War against Russia.

Unless you don't want to acknowledge this truth.
So Russia is inside Ukraine that they will want to oversee what happens in a soverign Ukraine,,,,abi Ukraine is a state in Russia ni just like Sokoto is a state in Nigeria?
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by dettolgel: 7:56pm On May 03, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Why do you act like you don't understand the game plan when Ukraine was not talking about nato there was peace

Google it mekel Germany leader vow that Ukraine won't be in nato.

Once she left Ukraine began taking about joining nato this is a wrong evil thing to think or to do am tired of repeating the explanation.

https://amp.france24.com/en/live-news/20220404-merkel-defends-2008-decision-to-block-ukraine-from-nato

Oga I asked specific questions and you are turning and twisting.

This how you fail exams and you will come out of the exam and tell your friend that wrote so such that you collected extra sheet. grin
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by dettolgel: 8:00pm On May 03, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Your going around the Bush.

NATO was one step in Ukraine and I show you the prove.

Back to the other issue

Like I said you have no right to harm your neighbor.

Bringing nato into your nation

Or having the idea when you have a border with Russia is already an act of War against Russia.

Unless you don't want to acknowledge this truth.

Oga in all my responses to you I did ask you direct questions and you have not answered any single one of it.

Let me ask again maybe you forgot or did understand.

1. Where in Ukraine was NATO base located?

2. When was the base established?

3. When was the base removed?

4. Does Ukraine have the right to protect her territory from attack against from Russia?

I have itemised for you ooh. Abeg put your short answer under each question. Please your response should be short and direct to the point. Thank you. grin
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Babinski: 8:48pm On May 03, 2022
Maynman:

They sent a whole Canadian general to go kill people in Ukraine, sounds very convincing cheesy

He probably thinks nincompoop is another name for Nairalanders and he can dish out anything without second thoughts. He thinks Canadian Generals are cheap like Russian Generals where ten have already been slaughtered by the Ukrainians in a war of less than 3 months.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:08pm On May 03, 2022
Mrtaye:

So Russia is inside Ukraine that they will want to oversee what happens in a soverign Ukraine,,,,abi Ukraine is a state in Russia ni just like Sokoto is a state in Nigeria?

Your analogy makes no head way. You are free not to understand how things work.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:09pm On May 03, 2022
dettolgel:

Oga I asked specific questions and you are turning and twisting.

This how you fail exams and you will come out of the exam and tell your friend that wrote so such that you collected extra sheet. grin

I never had carry over in any course.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:13pm On May 03, 2022
dettolgel:

Oga in all my responses to you I did ask you direct questions and you have not answered any single one of it.

Let me ask again maybe you forgot or did understand.

1. Where in Ukraine was NATO base located?

2. When was the base established?

3. When was the base removed?

4. Does Ukraine have the right to protect her territory from against attack from Russia?

I have itemised for you ooh. Abeg put your short answer under each question. Please your response should be short and direct to the point. Thank you. grin

1....i told you Ukraine was one step to joining nato which is an act of War.

As long as Ukraine were not seeking to join nato it was safe they had no threat from Russia.

4...if the option you choose in protecting your home means that my home will be destroyed in the future then you don't deserve to exist.

When Ukraine was neutral they were safe.
You can Google it.

When putin started the war Ukraine now began to beg that they are going to be neutral that they won't join nato.

Don't you see it was the war that formated his brain cells lol.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:17pm On May 03, 2022
Babinski:

He probably thinks nincompoop is another name for Nairalanders and he can dish out anything without second thoughts. He thinks Canadian Generals are cheap like Russian Generals where ten have already been slaughtered by the Ukrainians in a war of less than 3 months.

You can know a sisi nation by their citizens USA when one military person dies in war the citizens begins to cry and lament.

Russia lost so much in Germany yet they won Germany a strong nation don't cry because of death.

If you sink new York USA will beg you because the citizens are so sisi in nature.

Did Russia tell you they lack generals.

Ask your USA to invade Russia let find out how strong they are.

1 Like

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by dettolgel: 8:04am On May 04, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

1....i told you Ukraine was one step to joining nato which is an act of War.

As long as Ukraine were not seeking to join nato it was safe they had no threat from Russia.

4...if the option you choose in protecting your home means that my home will be destroyed in the future then you don't deserve to exist.

When Ukraine was neutral they were safe.
You can Google it.

When putin started the war Ukraine now began to beg that they are going to be neutral that they won't join nato.

Don't you see it was the war that formated his brain cells lol.

Oga I weak for you, you only responded to two out of my 4 questions. Make I put my questions and your answers below make NL see wetin I dey deal with since yesterday grin

Since question, you claimed that NATO was in Ukraine I asked where is the base and when was it established?

Your response was i told you Ukraine was one step to joining nato which is an act of War

Question: Does Ukraine have the right to protect her territory from attack against from Russia?

Your answer:
Immediately I read.i told you Ukraine was one step to joining nato which is an act of War

your first answer I realised say na okwute I dey follow discuss ooh. ahaha

Your response indicated that you are not ready to have a conversation but to argue.

Sorry no be yab I dey yab ooh I just wan understand how your own mind dey work? Hahaha
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by edosignature(m): 9:24am On May 04, 2022
God bless mother Russia.
God bless Vladimir Putin.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by edosignature(m): 9:31am On May 04, 2022
God bless mother Russia.
God bless Vladimir Putin.

Peace

2 Likes

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Betscoreodds: 10:24am On May 04, 2022
dettolgel:

Oga I weak for you, you only responded to two out of my 4 questions. Make I put my questions and your answers below make NL see wetin I dey deal with since yesterday grin

Since question, you claimed that NATO was in Ukraine I asked where is the base and when was it established?

Your response was i told you Ukraine was one step to joining nato which is an act of War

Question: Does Ukraine have the right to protect her territory from attack against from Russia?

Your answer:
Immediately I read.i told you Ukraine was one step to joining nato which is an act of War

your first answer I realised say na okwute I dey follow discuss ooh. ahaha

Your response indicated that you are not ready to have a conversation but to argue.

Sorry no be yab I dey yab ooh I just wan understand how your own mind dey work? Hahaha

Is it hard for you to read he said nato is a step in Ukraine don't you see the difference he showed you that nato had agreed to put Ukraine in nato before Russia step in to cancel all their plans. What hard for you to understand.

The number two and three does not hold water when nato is just a step in Ukraine.

..... That number four is enough to clear all your point but you can't understand it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by ppaze(m): 11:02am On May 04, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

The world has been waiting to see and hear what war crimes were committed in Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq, Cuba and Syria........ some people here out of their love for anything America, have refused to see that America is the number one bully in the whole world. I love America too, and I will prefer them to remain powerful, but not with absolute power. Because absolute power currupts.. If anyone think America is fighting for Ukraine, they are deceiving themselves. America is fighting to destroy the only country, that's preventing them from having absolute power. The military might of Russia is of great concern. America practice democracy at home, but on the international stage, they practice dictatorship. They have little or no respect for the UN, they have even threatened the UN and its affiliates on numerous occasions. America respects sovereignty of a nation, for as long as the nation is serving their interests. Once you fall out of line, and you refuse to fall back in line...... Forget it. A unipolar world is dangerous for everyone of us.... USA must learn how to share the world with Russia and china

Russia and china are alot more dangerous because those ones have no checks, no legislature or judiciary in their land can hold the executive to account, no media backlash or the wrath of the people will be feared.
You say America is the bully, maybe they are the bully that don't disguise themselves to be ur friends, than those who will say they are ur friends but will take ur lunch money if given the chance.
You think China is being silly with all the acts of generosity they're doing to Africa?? Watch out the next 50years and see what will happen when those loans are not paid back. We already see how their contractors here in Nigeria behave like little short kings, and they're not checked...imagine what will happen when they become truly in control
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Mrtaye: 11:48am On May 04, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Your analogy makes no head way. You are free not to understand how things work.
You want me to understand from Russia's flawed angle
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Betscoreodds: 12:03pm On May 04, 2022
ppaze:

Russia and china are alot more dangerous because those ones have no checks, no legislature or judiciary in their land can hold the executive to account, no media backlash or the wrath of the people will be feared.
You say America is the bully, maybe they are the bully that don't disguise themselves to be ur friends, than those who will say they are ur friends but will take ur lunch money if given the chance.
You think China is being silly with all the acts of generosity they're doing to Africa?? Watch out the next 50years and see what will happen when those loans are not paid back. We already see how their contractors here in Nigeria behave like little short kings, and they're not checked...imagine what will happen when they become truly in control

Funny your analogy to back them holds no water the USA deep state or system still controls the president that why they fought against trump tooth and nail the deep state or system is more dictatorial than putin and Xi.

Mind you who sold weapons to Libya terrorists groups to over throw Gaddafi or who sold it to isis to try to over throw Assad...

It was all USA and nato that sold it to them.

Wake up my brother and smell the coffee.
China never attacked any one recently yet USA that have been killing people up and down is holy to you lol. The juju is great.

USA is a snake they don't mean well for you.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Betscoreodds: 12:06pm On May 04, 2022
Mrtaye:

You want me to understand from Russia's flawed angle

No just open your mind and see it in all angles..

Now the only good angle that USA is trying to say is that they are afraid of Russia that why they want to gather more nations to be in nato so that Russia can not misbehave but truly that fear in them is not enough reason to continue to expand towards Russia.

Try to look at it from both sides and you will see USA is the world's problem...

I know it fear that makes them do poor judgment. I know you won't believe that they are afraid of Russia but it the truth.

1 Like

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by dettolgel: 12:21pm On May 04, 2022
Betscoreodds:

Is it hard for you to read he said nato is a step in Ukraine don't you see the difference he showed you that nato had agreed to put Ukraine in nato before Russia step in to cancel all their plans. What hard for you to understand.

The number two and three does not hold water when nato is just a step in Ukraine.

..... That number four is enough to clear all your point but you can't understand it...

Na simple question no wonder for exam una go write rubbish full book still fail. I get people like una full my class that year. grin grin

At least now you don't have to wonder why you keep failing after writing so much in an exam. So take this opportunity and work on your communication skills e get why. grin
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Betscoreodds: 12:27pm On May 04, 2022
dettolgel:

Na simple question no wonder for exam una go write rubbish full book still fail. I get people like una full my class that year. grin grin

At least now you don't have to wonder why you keep failing after writing so much in an exam. So take this opportunity and work on your communication skills e get why. grin

You are running and rotating because you refuse to listen and you have seen you have no solid point again lol....

If some one tells you that they need half of your blood each day in the next ten years to survive and you sit and act holy I pity you.

If the only option for ukraine is to bring nato near Russia then Ukraine does not have the right to be Alive any more.

USA knows they are at fault that why they ran away.

Even a small child won't run from you if he is on the right side of a conflict.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by ppaze(m): 4:11pm On May 04, 2022
Betscoreodds:

Funny your analogy to back them holds no water the USA deep state or system still controls the president that why they fought against trump tooth and nail the deep state or system is more dictatorial than putin and Xi.

Mind you who sold weapons to Libya terrorists groups to over throw Gaddafi or who sold it to isis to try to over throw Assad...

It was all USA and nato that sold it to them.

Wake up my brother and smell the coffee.
China never attacked any one recently yet USA that have been killing people up and down is holy to you lol. The juju is great.

USA is a snake they don't mean well for you.

When you people bring up this Gaddafi debate, it becomes really sickening. First of, was Gaddafi a good leader? One man ruled in his country for over 30 years, enriching himself and his family and that's the only example you can come up with? And you're here complaining of 8yrs of buhari. You think the people of Libya would have overthrown a leader they loved so much who had a clean slate? Maybe soon you'll start talking of the 30-40yr tenure rulers in Africa as models
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Mrtaye: 8:52pm On May 04, 2022
Betscoreodds:

No just open your mind and see it in all angles..

Now the only good angle that USA is trying to say is that they are afraid of Russia that why they want to gather more nations to be in nato so that Russia can not misbehave but truly that fear in them is not enough reason to continue to expand towards Russia.

Try to look at it from both sides and you will see USA is the world's problem...

I know it fear that makes them do poor judgment. I know you won't believe that they are afraid of Russia but it the truth.
NATO wasn't formed just because of Russia but other communist, tyrannical and dictatorial despots the n China and North Korea who could miscalculate at anytime just like what Russia is doing now
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Betscoreodds: 9:00pm On May 04, 2022
Mrtaye:

NATO wasn't formed just because of Russia but other communist, tyrannical and dictatorial despots the n China and North Korea who could miscalculate at anytime just like what Russia is doing now

I expect you to sympathize with Russia at least a little bit but you have shown that you have no interest in looking at the other side even though I have looked at the side of USA.

You can't even think why your enemy is doing what they do that shows you are not vast enough no need when you show me you can see all rounder then I will know.

1 Like

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Betscoreodds: 9:01pm On May 04, 2022
ppaze:

When you people bring up this Gaddafi debate, it becomes really sickening. First of, was Gaddafi a good leader? One man ruled in his country for over 30 years, enriching himself and his family and that's the only example you can come up with? And you're here complaining of 8yrs of buhari. You think the people of Libya would have overthrown a leader they loved so much who had a clean slate? Maybe soon you'll start talking of the 30-40yr tenure rulers in Africa as models

Using Gaddafi been a bad man is no reason to kill other innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Mrtaye: 9:30pm On May 04, 2022
Betscoreodds:

I expect you to sympathize with Russia at least a little bit but you have shown that you have no interest in looking at the other side even though I have looked at the side of USA.

You can't even think why your enemy is doing what they do that shows you are not vast enough no need when you show me you can see all rounder then I will know.
Well I can't look at their side because there is no moral justification what so ever for their action simple because of their undying hatred for America
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Betscoreodds: 11:22pm On May 04, 2022
Mrtaye:

Well I can't look at their side because there is no moral justification what so ever for their action simple because of their undying hatred for America

Nope do proper research USA are the ones who hate Russia..

Russia are not angry with USA..

USA feel guilty that Russia will revenge the cold war loss but Russia said to USA many times that both countries should live peacefully.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by bepositive11: 12:00am On May 05, 2022
But Russian state media is popular for propaganda. They even send bots to spam comment sections of some news sites

I would rather watch likes of CNN and BBC because I know that they're not lying to me even though they may hold some things back. I also read comments from Ukrainians and Russians on reddit to get the full picture.

Kingsnairaland:

Go to telegram search for Russia TV Africa in telegram

Or lord of War in telegram

To get real news about the Ukrainian war with Russia.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Morphinne: 12:48am On May 05, 2022
ppaze:

You’re very right bro and this is something I so much admire about the United States. They have the strongest democracy where one single person can’t just wake up one day and declare a war and as such, there’s check and balance. I and other people defending Russia over what’s happening now in Ukraine are not doing so out of sheer hatred and bitterness towards Americans/West. We are simply HATERS of hypocrisy. The fact that I love you shouldn’t mean I should not correct you whenever you err. A United States of America without people like Russia, China and freethinkers (not fools who don’t read and can’t think on their own) like us will definitely be tantamount to dictatorship that we’ve all always frown against. There should be an active system of check and balances so as to make our world a better place. Nobody holds the right to police the world and blatantly refuse to heed the call of correction anytime he errs. US/NATO is wrong as far as this conflict is concerned. They should remember that they brazenly prevented the Soviet Union (now Russia) from planting missile rocket in Cuba that is just 90 miles away from the States in 1962. This missiles were meant to protect Cuba from an imminent US attack. The US was wary of a Soviet-Cuba Alliance and today, that same USA/NATO wants to have a base in a country less than 90 miles from Russia and some dunce believe that it’s wrong for Russia to react. That’s what we have been saying . Nobody hates the United States or Democracy.
Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:26am On May 05, 2022
bepositive11:
But Russian state media is popular for propaganda. They even send bots to spam comment sections of some news sites

I would rather watch likes of CNN and BBC because I know that they're not lying to me even though they may hold some things back. I also read comments from Ukrainians and Russians on reddit to get the full picture.

Nothing like bot.

Many call me bot on Facebook yet am not one they even say putin was paying me yet I have not smelled one kobo from putin.

They are just jealous that we stand with the truth.

Trump exposed CNN as fake news the whole world knows that BBC is fake news they mix truth with lies.

You can believe any thing you want but it won't change the truth that nato caused this war even USA has admitted it that they want this war to be able to weaken Russia.

They don't care about Ukraine life's but like trump has said when you support someone politically even if he shoot an innocent person in the middle of New York his supporters will still stand by him and defend him.

That what happen to most people... you will never believe CNN is an evil organization or that USA and Russia are evil nations that only care about themselves and not you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal by dettolgel: 2:41pm On May 05, 2022
Betscoreodds:

You are running and rotating because you refuse to listen and you have seen you have no solid point again lol....

If some one tells you that they need half of your blood each day in the next ten years to survive and you sit and act holy I pity you.

If the only option for ukraine is to bring nato near Russia then Ukraine does not have the right to be Alive any more.

USA knows they are at fault that why they ran away.

Even a small child won't run from you if he is on the right side of a conflict.

I can see that you guys have time for drama.

A simple yes or no question is what you turned into a rambling match.

You guys are funny I asked simple yes/no questions you lots are busy making up your own questions and answering it at the same time. Lol

Bros if you are certain that you are not here for arguments but to have stimulating conversation can you be courageous enough to stick either no/yes as response to my questions. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault / Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) / Robert Mugabe’s Body Arrives Zimbabwe From Singapore (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.