Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide (18805 Views)

2023: Atiku To Formally Declare Presidential Aspiration On Wednesday / Saraki: I’ll Declare Presidential Ambition Before End Of March / Kwankwaso To Declare Presidential Ambition In Abuja Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by Joclebs(m): 8:21am On May 04, 2022
Dyepkazah Shibayan
MAY 2, 2022 8:08 AM

Godswill Akpabio, minister of Niger Delta affairs, will declare his intention to run for president on Wednesday.

Anietie Ekong, media aide to Akpabio, confirmed the minister’s intention to declare on Monday.
“Yes, it is true. He will declare on Wednesday,”
Ekong said.

The Niger Delta affairs minister will be up against the likes of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo; Bola Tinubu, former governor of Lagos; Rotimi Amaechi, transportation minister, and Yahaya Bello, Kogi governor; among others for the ticket.

The ruling party is looking at having its presidential primary election between May 30 and June 1.

On Friday, Abdullahi Adamu, national chairman of the APC, said the ruling party is yet to decide on the zone which will produce its 2023 presidential candidate.

“I am today privileged to be the chairman of the party. The party is greater than me. The party has not made a decision and I cannot preempt what the party decision will be,” the APC chairman had said.

“We will come out by the grace of God, at the appropriate time [with] the candidate the convention will choose. I do not want to speculate.

“My duty as chairman is to listen to party men, party leaders, stakeholders, to see what is going to be best when the time comes.”

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/akpabio-to-declare-presidential-bid-on-thursday-says-aide/amp

Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by nairavsdollars(f): 8:22am On May 04, 2022
Everybody believe they can do better than Buhari

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by HeRulesMen: 8:22am On May 04, 2022
Everybody for president. Anyways, anyone may be better than Buhari.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by Ekwuite82: 8:26am On May 04, 2022
The joke is becoming boring every day.

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:33am On May 04, 2022

Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by Penguin2: 8:37am On May 04, 2022
The ring is now becoming too crowded.

And you say Buhari should not provide direction?

He must.

And that direction won’t be Tinubu’s way

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by festacman(m): 8:41am On May 04, 2022
It is either the purchase of forms by inconsequential candidates is used to whittle down somebody's support-base or APC is using it to launder money for 2023 campaign. Otherwise, how do you explain every Tom, Dick and Harry flushing N100 million down the drains.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by Tinubuadvocate: 8:43am On May 04, 2022
Era of reshaping CV. cheesy
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by colorsofrainbow: 8:44am On May 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Era of reshaping CV. cheesy
Like Tinubu

19 Likes

Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by Indispensable85(m): 9:00am On May 04, 2022
Joclebs:
Dyepkazah Shibayan
MAY 2, 2022 8:08 AM

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/akpabio-to-declare-presidential-bid-on-thursday-says-aide/amp

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

Today alone, oshiomhole, fayemi, akpabio all declaring. Ok na......

Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by Parachoko: 9:02am On May 04, 2022
Best of luck to him

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by Cajal(m): 9:02am On May 04, 2022
Penguin2:

He must.

Insinuating
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by Parachoko: 9:04am On May 04, 2022
festacman:
It is either the purchase of forms by inconsequential candidates is used to whittle down somebody's support-base or APC is using it to launder money for 2023 campaign. Otherwise, how do you explain every Tom, Dick and Harry flushing N100 million down the drains.
Every member of the APC that feels they have something to offer are free to contest. They will all meet at the primary.

Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by qekng40(f): 9:12am On May 04, 2022
I will contest too cool

I'm preparing my manifesto cheesy

I'll be paying N50m naira abi, make I open gofundme account...I dey come smiley

Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by realstars: 9:16am On May 04, 2022
This could be Buharis annointing, akpabio is an uncomon man doing uncommon things for common people, but i dont support apc. But i like this man.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by Ekpeitit(m): 9:36am On May 04, 2022
It is the turn of Akwa Ibom State to produce the president of Nigeria because we are the highest producer of crude oil. We feed this country, most of these other states and zones looking for the presidency are heavy parasites, 80% of their federal allocation comes from Akwa Ibom oil.

Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by realstars: 9:38am On May 04, 2022
qekng40:
I will contest too cool

I'm preparing my manifesto cheesy

I'll be paying N50m naira abi, make I open gofundme account...I dey come smiley
So uptill now, you have never prepared your manifesto? That is to say you will brake buhari's record by makeing your cabinate for 3years pluse.

Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by Maxymilliano(m): 9:46am On May 04, 2022
Everybody wants to be President. The way we are going, the number of presidential aspirants will be more than the number of voters

Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by Salubata(m): 9:49am On May 04, 2022
Wow! This is the most contested presidential election in the history of Nigeria.

Nigerians are groaning in pains where poor gets poorer but here it is, 100m, 51m is chicken feed to our politicians.

Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by phemmyjohnson: 9:54am On May 04, 2022
people that stole all the NDDC funds are roaming freely to become the president of this country ..We really need to be colonized again ..,

Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by Truthisunique2: 10:17am On May 04, 2022
Penguin2:

He must.

he is even the one instigating them to crowd the space deliberately (akpabio fayemi today, amosun and lawan before weekend)

And 90% of these people in the ring are his own when he tells them to evacuate they will leaving opolor eye to risk been the most selfish that can't sacrifice like others as a leader

He won't want to be seen as such

Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by slivertongue: 10:31am On May 04, 2022
The newest scamming method is to decieve politicians to declare for Presidency

Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by Moferere: 10:33am On May 04, 2022
Akpabio who couldn't deliver his state

108 Likes

Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by Penguin2: 10:47am On May 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
he is even the one instigating them to crowd the space deliberately (akpabio fayemi today, amosun and lawan before weekend)

And 90% of these people in the ring are his own when he tells them to evacuate they will leaving opolor eye to risk been the most selfish that can't sacrifice like others as a leader

He won't want to be seen as such

Valid
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by OBALOLA55(m): 11:04am On May 04, 2022
Parachoko:
Best of luck to him

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
YES ON HIS MANHOOD YOU STAND GIDIGBA

Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by Duru009(m): 11:56am On May 04, 2022
Since everyone thinks he can do better than Buhari. It means BUHARI has failed woefully.....

Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by omoadeleye(m): 2:21pm On May 04, 2022
Make all of them become president at the same time jare
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by Afonjamuslim24(f): 2:21pm On May 04, 2022
Please can you all just stop scaring the old Iragbiji slave master?

Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by Administration1: 2:22pm On May 04, 2022
The Uncommon Transformer, from Use Ikot Ama Ama
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by blinking001(m): 2:22pm On May 04, 2022
Nigeria my country.
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by FoolaniHellman: 2:22pm On May 04, 2022
Penguin2:

He must.

So why are you crying?

President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation / 6 Nigerian States With Largest Muslim Population / EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court