Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide (18826 Views)

2023: Atiku To Formally Declare Presidential Aspiration On Wednesday / Saraki: I’ll Declare Presidential Ambition Before End Of March / Kwankwaso To Declare Presidential Ambition In Abuja Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by Ekpeitit(m): 3:07pm On May 04, 2022
samuelson06:

Ekpeitit, how many itit you don catch today? undecided
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by Roger3D(m): 3:08pm On May 04, 2022
Penguin2:
The ring is now becoming too crowded.

And you say Buhari should not provide direction?

He must.

And that direction won’t be Tinubu’s way
You don't know that

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by Ekpeitit(m): 3:08pm On May 04, 2022
L
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by yusluvad(m): 3:14pm On May 04, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YES ON HIS MANHOOD YOU STAND GIDIGBA
The guy don fall tey try...
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by 001spice: 3:17pm On May 04, 2022
Timi dakolo jurt perform in the akpabio presidential declaration bt wat i notice is timi is nt really looking good. He kind of look unkept. I just hope all is well wit him
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by pinkPUSSY(f): 3:17pm On May 04, 2022
001spice:
Gd pm

Good evening sir

I sight you

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by splashbaby(m): 3:19pm On May 04, 2022
Up till today, none of them shared the remaining batch of the looted covid 19 relief packages that was donated by Dangote. They kept quiet and the people didn't ask.
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by Khaysee: 3:22pm On May 04, 2022
47 presidential aspirants now what a joke

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by jonio77: 3:28pm On May 04, 2022
Please becarefull of thoa fakes gift card sellers on nairaland.. they àre the same group of guys.. please Nairalander don't patronize any of them..they will still your cards and coins
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by naijaddk: 3:30pm On May 04, 2022
Akpabio is a distractor sent by an agent and other cabal. Make i run dey go where dem send me�
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by wiseone28: 3:32pm On May 04, 2022
He already did today at ikot ekpene
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by chibrolex(m): 3:34pm On May 04, 2022
Now as many of them are declaring their intentions to run for the office of the President under APC,who is now going to be the anointing candidate of the President? The President must support or have only one person in mind.and guess who that person is.. Chosen from this three persons"1.Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi 2.Yemi Osibanjo 3.Timi Sylva (Declaring soon).Take it or you leave it.
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by PHIPEX(m): 3:36pm On May 04, 2022
This is a strategy to cut Amechi's vote from South South.

South West's vote is already turn apart while other region looked intact.
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by onuman: 3:36pm On May 04, 2022
Joclebs:
Dyepkazah Shibayan
MAY 2, 2022 8:08 AM

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/akpabio-to-declare-presidential-bid-on-thursday-says-aide/amp

Even me, I shall declare next week.

All of southerners must declare, so that at the APC presidential primary, no southerner can get enough votes to beat the few northern APC presidential aspirants.
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 04, 2022
Is it everyone that wants to run for presidency?
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by Anetorfavour: 3:39pm On May 04, 2022
Ekwuite82:
The joke is becoming boring every day.
this one everybody is declaring for president so, i think i should also make my presidential ambition known oo! At least nairaland vote s sure for me!
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by OkoroBufo: 3:41pm On May 04, 2022
Off your mic!

-Okoro bufo
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:42pm On May 04, 2022
Abascoh:

Too many candidates will make them settle for consensus candidate option and Buhari will decide who the consensus candidate will be just like he decided who emerged the chairman of the party through consensus.
Your brain get oil. All these are well plan to pave way for consensus candidate. There is no way they would conduct primaries with more than 20 candidates. Don't be surprised, the money for the nomination forms are
coming from one source

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by Shyboyk(m): 3:43pm On May 04, 2022
Ekpeitit:
It is the turn of Akwa Ibom State to produce the president of Nigeria because we are the highest producer of crude oil. We feed this country, most of these other states and zones looking for the presidency are heavy parasites, 80% of their federal allocation comes from Akwa Ibom oil.

Comrade this your name ehnn lion of ……�
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by baralatie(m): 3:49pm On May 04, 2022
This is getting irritating
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by Mrbenny001: 3:52pm On May 04, 2022
My face me I slap you neighbors grin has been disturbing me since these days...they say they. Won't be happy if I didn't declare to run for 2023 election as the president grin
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by josite: 3:53pm On May 04, 2022
[quote author=festacman post=112506740]It is either the purchase of forms by inconsequential candidates is used to whittle down somebody's support-base or APC is using it to launder money for 2023 campaign. Otherwise, how do you explain every Tom, Dick and Harry flushing N100 million down the drains.[/quote

U got it.it is a way of laundering money.all they want to do is to donate money to the part in return for slots.

It is a big shame ,
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by Bamzyriches451: 3:54pm On May 04, 2022
Damn!!
Everybody wan be president...... I never hear from my man Donald Duke.
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by 27Pushing30: 4:00pm On May 04, 2022
Akpabio that could not win senatorial election in his state says he wants to win presidential election? lol
Parachoko:
Best of luck to him

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by tope777(m): 4:01pm On May 04, 2022
The plan is simple,everyone collect form ( Lawal, fayemi, Akpabio,ngige,Bankole, Amosun, El-rufai, others)and raise one man(Osinbajo) hand up at the die minutes, forcing the senior man(Tinubu)to get no choice than to do the same.... grin

It's called Concensus.

The game is Politics.

Bookmark this zone. undecided
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by abeggnow: 4:07pm On May 04, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Everybody believe they can do better than Buhari
lol. this show you how visionless our leaders are all the thieves want to run.we need young dynamic people not the old guard
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by BigYash: 4:08pm On May 04, 2022
Duru009:
Since everyone thinks he can do better than Buhari. It means BUHARI has failed woefully.....
That's not the case. They are acting a script,written by cabals..
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by Biggcake: 4:14pm On May 04, 2022
Ekpeitit:
It is the turn of Akwa Ibom State to produce the president of Nigeria because we are the highest producer of crude oil. We feed this country, most of these other states and zones looking for the presidency are heavy parasites, 80% of their federal allocation comes from Akwa Ibom oil.

Da awo, asuk akung nsek itid.

Abamor?
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by Biggcake: 4:16pm On May 04, 2022
Administration1:
The Uncommon Transformer, from Use Ikot Ama Ama

Atang akpanikor.

Ete akung owo ye nwah....
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by millionboi(m): 4:21pm On May 04, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Everybody wants to be President. The way we are going, the number of presidential aspirants will be more than the number of voters
lol
Re: Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide by Temptee101(m): 4:31pm On May 04, 2022
If Buhari can ascend the throne, why not thief akpabio?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Chatham House Address: "Witty, Charming, Intelligent" - John Cookson / Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari / My Wife Controls Four Govt Ministries- Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.