Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi (44728 Views)

Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' / List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by InnoBest188(m): 8:34pm On May 04, 2022
zedegit:

So it's all about completing one's tenure and no longer laying legacies.

How many of them still work with there legacy ??
Did Baba bubu had good legacies??
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Eriokanmi: 8:34pm On May 04, 2022
We know right ? What about your mentor and the one you're supporting, in person of atiku the corrupt and greedy fellow?
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Corporate2020: 8:34pm On May 04, 2022
Yobabad:
Even we Yoruba Muslims knew this but Las Las we all will support Osinbajo

This is how generational madness starts.
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Osas4lav(m): 8:35pm On May 04, 2022
Find out easy way to start your own travel business with less than 20k and start cashing out from home or as a side hustle from your office here in Nigeria. Check it out;
https://ebooks.digicolics.com/index.php/downloads/start-your-own-travel-agency-in-nigeria/
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Hellonearth: 8:36pm On May 04, 2022
sapele914:
Most definitely, that Kperogi with certainty, is sick in the head, Nuisance Idiot, that has been in exile for 7 years now?. Mumu.

Ok I have heard kyou but is Tinubu sick?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by NigeriaB(m): 8:36pm On May 04, 2022
Fairmedia:
Kperogi you are a primitive ethnic and religious extremist, only a dunce listen to you.

Can't you watch the video yourself?

Forget the messager and focus on the message passed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by zedegit: 8:36pm On May 04, 2022
InnoBest188:

How many of them still work with there legacy ??
Did Baba bubu had good legacies??

Are you not seeing a similar pattern already? Do you want another wasted 8 years?

The first challenge is insecurity.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Chochovini: 8:37pm On May 04, 2022
lexy2014:

What did buhari perform since 2015?
. Insecurity at highest level, gross corruption at all level, inflation, and the greatest dept ever incured in Nigeria history.

I take a stroll...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by InnoBest188(m): 8:40pm On May 04, 2022
zedegit:

Are you not seeing a similar pattern already? Do you want another wasted 8 years?

The first challenge is insecurity.

Omor men
I no dey campaign for any of the two shaa

Shey the level of insecurity don reduce ni?
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by kaludestiny10(m): 8:40pm On May 04, 2022
Greed is our major problem in this country. No sane person will support this old man. From this video, it is visible to the blind that this man is not fit to preside over the affairs of this our complicated problem. Apart from his old age, this man is not fit health wise.
Chief Olusegun Obasanjo was present on the last day of the just concluded deeper life global crusade that took place in Abeokuta, you needed to see how strong looking and articulated the man is at his age.
Same can't be said about Chief Bola Ahmed.
His advisers should do the needful by asking him to go and rest and enjoy his Lagos loot while it last for him.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by chikason22(m): 8:41pm On May 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by estyvino(m): 8:42pm On May 04, 2022
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by UncommonLogic: 8:46pm On May 04, 2022
Even Atiku that looks healthy can die way before Tinubu. Some of these loud mouth idiotic fools just write rubbish.
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Tinubuadvocate: 8:47pm On May 04, 2022
Sebi moderator just unbanned you and first comment you will make is to quote me .I don't really know your problem on this forum.
effort1:

Tinubuadvocate is an exposed coward. He is a morally decayed element. He doesn't care of Nigeria collapses since his wife and children are not in Nigeria.

His evil will crush his family anywhere they are.
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by GiftCardTrade2: 8:48pm On May 04, 2022
This is an interesting point of view
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Sardauna24(m): 8:50pm On May 04, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Did Buhari perform well? Besides Buhari was not this sick in 2015 to begin with.Tinubu is peeing in his pants and cant keep his hands together and you want him to become Nigeria's president?
urinating in his pants Lols...
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by lexy2014: 8:54pm On May 04, 2022
Fairmedia:

Mumu grin
Go ask your papa.

Is the question difficult for u?

Can u negate what kperogi said about Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by OzedFiction: 8:54pm On May 04, 2022
SarkinYarki:
I will never a fan of Jagaban but I hate it when these northerners start this their useless hypocrisy, these are the same people that supported a sick Buhari and Sick Yard Adua but as e reach south now they know sickness is not good for a president

Why not a healthy southerner, must he be sick??

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 04, 2022
NIGERIANS are truly wicked.
This is someone with ALZHEIMER'S DEMENTIA being propagated to become president of 200million people...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by TheRealKing(m): 8:57pm On May 04, 2022
My God!!! We are just finishing from buhari and some people are pushing for Tinubu to take over!!! Nawa oo, who do us for this country sef. Guy get your visa oo cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by larryUG(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2022
alsudan:
See the Dying Thief Trembling, coughing, rolling his eyes and even struggling to carry his body upright.

Those urging this man on are worse than Devils.
Nobody is urging him. He is urging himself. He is ready to do anything to have power

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Tinubuadvocate: 8:58pm On May 04, 2022
How old is joe Biden?
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:00pm On May 04, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
NIGERIANS are truly wicked.
This is someone with ALZHEIMER'S DEMENTIA being propagated to become president of 200million people...
Nigerians are the most wicked and selfish people on the face of the earth and I am not exaggerating. Many of these guys won’t dare ask a tinubu or a Buhari to head their buisness but they have the galls to canvass for them to oversee the fate of over 200 million people! The other moniker called tinubuadvocate opened a thread on nairaland asking for how much will be enough to move his entire family out of Nigeria. They don’t even believe in the country’s future! I am seething with rage here I swear!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Truvelisback(m): 9:02pm On May 04, 2022
If he becomes the president, he would be travelling to U.K from time to time for medical check up and treatment like Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:03pm On May 04, 2022
So Tunubu Parkinson disease? Whoever that have direct access to him should tell him to come and see me, I have cure for it. I give him just three months, he will testify.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by 00FFT00(m): 9:04pm On May 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Tinubu or nothing.

Oya na, go carry am enter Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by a2d3rew(m): 9:08pm On May 04, 2022
Haba wai, make una pity us, this old man can't rule us,as he take talk say, it's time for youth ,let it be so.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Tinubuadvocate: 9:09pm On May 04, 2022
Seun mydn44 lalasticalala seun Dominique oam4j this guy is using alternative account.
AkpaMgbor:

Nigerians are the most wicked and selfish people on the face of the earth and I am not exaggerating. Many of these guys won’t dare ask a tinubu or a Buhari to head their buisness but they have the galls to canvass for them to oversee the fate of over 200 million people! The other moniker called tinubuadvocate opened a thread on nairaland asking for how much will be enough to move his entire family out of Nigeria. They don’t even believe in the country’s future! I am seething with rage here I swear!
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Pearlyakin(m): 9:10pm On May 04, 2022
Obakoolex:
Personally am not a believer of any politician but among the lot I still believe tinubu is better than the rest. Those attacking asiwaju online are only bad belle people that can't say anything reasonable about their own preferred candidate...na only tinubu matter dem carry out for head. He once said it that he's not applying for a bricklayer job and hatred apart he's a genius in leading and getting results.
He might be other things but only mumu will believe others are Saint too. There are some levels and positions in this life that only a crook can fair better. Yoruba says 'ole ni n mese ole to' that is it takes a thief to catch a thief efficiently. If God says tinubu is our next president nobody can change it.
Which result is he getting pls ?
Is it the way Lagos state is littered with agbero or the fact that he didn't build any world class hospital but have to run overseas to get treated, I'm not hating he's not the best man for the job

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by tonyson010(m): 9:12pm On May 04, 2022
Obakoolex:
Personally am not a believer of any politician but among the lot I still believe tinubu is better than the rest. Those attacking asiwaju online are only bad belle people that can't say anything reasonable about their own preferred candidate...na only tinubu matter dem carry out for head. He once said it that he's not applying for a bricklayer job and hatred apart he's a genius in leading and getting results.
He might be other things but only mumu will believe others are Saint too. There are some levels and positions in this life that only a crook can fair better. Yoruba says 'ole ni n mese ole to' that is it takes a thief to catch a thief efficiently. If God says tinubu is our next president nobody can change it.

quote Bible too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LASG Demolishes Hundreds Of Shanties And Shops In Lekki / Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants / Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.