Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi (44758 Views)

Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' / List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Obakoolex(m): 10:54pm On May 04, 2022
Pearlyakin:

Which result is he getting pls ?
Is it the way Lagos state is littered with agbero or the fact that he didn't build any world class hospital but have to run overseas to get treated, I'm not hating he's not the best man for the job
Kindly tell us the world class hospital your own candidate built? Unless you talk about a neutral worthy person that has not been in governance before then you have a point
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by osazsky(m): 10:59pm On May 04, 2022
Obakoolex:
Personally am not a believer of any politician but among the lot I still believe tinubu is better than the rest. Those attacking asiwaju online are only bad belle people that can't say anything reasonable about their own preferred candidate...na only tinubu matter dem carry out for head. He once said it that he's not applying for a bricklayer job and hatred apart he's a genius in leading and getting results.
He might be other things but only mumu will believe others are Saint too. There are some levels and positions in this life that only a crook can fair better. Yoruba says 'ole ni n mese ole to' that is it takes a thief to catch a thief efficiently. If God says tinubu is our next president nobody can change it.
but he is the only one that is sick and peeping and shaking..make una leave this man make e go reason him afterlife.u are not a good person..watch d video then u go delete this nonsense u typed..he need urgent medical attention.the office of the president is too tasking..when u are sick do u go to work?รท

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Soffyh(m): 11:10pm On May 04, 2022
Lol, this edited clips! mumu set of Igbos,he old or no old , present ur own candidate let's see his previous achievement
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Zeeku: 11:32pm On May 04, 2022
I don't care about tinubu, his ambition is never my business and will never be. I care about Peter Obi I want him to become Nigerian President, I know his a good Man. Peter Obi 2023

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Zeeku: 11:46pm On May 04, 2022
Soffyh:
Lol, this edited clips! mumu set of Igbos,he old or no old , present ur own candidate let's see his previous achievement
you need sense because I can see you don't have one
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Spandau: 11:54pm On May 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:00am On May 05, 2022
Soffyh:
So kperogi is Igbo ?
Insulting a whole innocent tribe for doing no wrong makes you stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Abbeytoy(m): 12:01am On May 05, 2022
Keep crying, those that will determine your faith are not using Internet

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by nkemjacob2(m): 1:55am On May 05, 2022
Them done dey warn nigerians about tinubu illness. If una like make una go vote rubbish na medical trip abroad una go dey sponsor with taxpayer money.
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by TinubuGoQuench(f): 3:28am On May 05, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Did Buhari perform well? Besides Buhari was not this sick in 2015 to begin with.Tinubu is peeing in his pants and cant keep his hands together and you want him to become Nigeria's president?

YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT EXTREME FOOLISHNESS AND EXTRAORDINARY STUPIDITY ARE CHARACTERISTICS OF Tinubu IDIOTIC SUPPORTERS.

CC: Tinubuadvocate
Leodegreat aka Simpleseyi aka Simplyleo
Mooh247
Helinues
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by SIMONEKPA7: 4:11am On May 05, 2022
Fairmedia:

I hate him because he is an ethnic/religious extremist, he hates Tinubu because Tinubu is not a Northerner.
But he is from Ilorin Kwara state
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by otipoju(m): 5:22am On May 05, 2022
Obakoolex:
Personally am not a believer of any politician but among the lot I still believe tinubu is better than the rest. Those attacking asiwaju online are only bad belle people that can't say anything reasonable about their own preferred candidate...na only tinubu matter dem carry out for head. He once said it that he's not applying for a bricklayer job and hatred apart he's a genius in leading and getting results.
He might be other things but only mumu will believe others are Saint too. There are some levels and positions in this life that only a crook can fair better. Yoruba says 'ole ni n mese ole to' that is it takes a thief to catch a thief efficiently. If God says tinubu is our next president nobody can change it.

So You are saying we should vote a known thief as president because instead of stealing like the chronic thief that he is, this time around his focus will be preventing other thieves from stealing?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by ekukeku(m): 5:33am On May 05, 2022
Smithkafors:
Evil people has sworn that Nigeria will not be better, can a sane human being campaign for such a person if not for crumbs. Tufiakwa

It's pathetic, I guessed dis long tym
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Slurity(m): 6:24am On May 05, 2022
alsudan:
See the Dying Thief Trembling, coughing, rolling his eyes and even struggling to carry his body upright.

Those urging this man on are worse than Devils.
The same way Buhari is sick and dying but rule complete 2 terms. Nigeria has always rule by sick people so Tinubu is the right candidate.
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by tonididdy(m): 6:49am On May 05, 2022
Bitter truth but yoruoba people will never accept.
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Arabaincubus: 7:02am On May 05, 2022
Nigerians like them sick. Then afterwards, they start lamenting.

Those urging Tinubu on hope that the government will be outsourced to them.
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by backnbeta(f): 7:03am On May 05, 2022
Tinubu is sick
Osinbajo will RCCgify the country
Wike is a thug
Obi is a thief

To this one, all Southern candidates are bad, only a Northern Muslim can do it.

Kperogi is a confirmed ethnic and religious bigot...to say I had some respect for him before!
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by amuwo1980: 7:18am On May 05, 2022
He will never ever smell that seat
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Olabode211: 7:22am On May 05, 2022
e be like say tinubu na mamiwater gift to his parent.not from GOD
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by sagitariusbaby(m): 7:57am On May 05, 2022
Obakoolex:
You be mumu
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Prozico22(m): 8:03am On May 05, 2022
Paperwhite:
See the kind of humanity people like Seunmsg are trying to foist on a nation. May Nigeria never be afflicted a second time.
Amen
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Smartjoe4us(m): 8:16am On May 05, 2022
Person wey no fit commot cap by himself, sometimes na greed of the followers the bring in bad Leaders.
Imagine this one now, still has people that are ready to die or install him.
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Obamaofusa: 8:42am On May 05, 2022
We need Tinubu's midas touch as things stand in Nigeria of today.If he is healthy enough moving all over the country and still continues to do so.Let him be.I am sure he will do his tenure positively and with a good health.
Nigeria needs his midas touch.Nigeria really does.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Obakoolex(m): 9:10am On May 05, 2022
[quote author=sagitariusbaby post=112536396] You be mumu[/quote
Thank you goat
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by omoharry(f): 10:01am On May 05, 2022
SarkinYarki:
I will never a fan of Jagaban but I hate it when these northerners start this their useless hypocrisy, these are the same people that supported a sick Buhari and Sick Yard Adua but as e reach south now they know sickness is not good for a president
So we have descended so low as to start advocating for sick old men to lead us..This time you are no longer talking about leadership among healthy men from our tribe but old and frail ones.Abi!
So now, since the North has produced a sick Leader, it is time for the South to now produce their own sick leader. You really need help and if you are a grown up, then God help you.
There is something wrong with some of you Nigerians that cannot think that you deserve a better life by voting in a credible, sound and educated president. How can a nation with intelligent young men and women allow tribal and religious sentiment to cloud their good sense of judgement? What has Buhari , being a president, brought to the North? Aside from appointing his cronies, friends and families into political position, has it changed anything in the north?. What about his home town Katsina nko..has it be transformed into a mini heaven? There is something really wrong with so many of you Nigerians. I don't know if we are suffering from Stockholm syndrome or we are so traumatized that we long longer have our have any standard left but "what ever comes we take mentality".
We really deserve the stupid and old leaders like Buhari that is currently ruling us...Infact, una neck never long ooo!. It will be longer than the length of a Bic pen, caused by hunger and uncertainty for your future. All because we have refused to think that we deserve better and sound leaders. It seems only the old & dying men fit our standard of what a leader should be.If they are not old enough, then they don't have the experienced to become one. These old sick men, when elective become sicker with dementia and eventually, allowing vultures around him to have a field day, playing with lives of 200 Millions of Nigerians, just because the old and frail leader you elected is too weak to know what is happening around him.
Buhari is an example of what happens when educated and intelligent people endorsed a dull, weak, nepotistic & fanatics to rule over them- just because, they refused to think for themselves. But allowed themselves to be swayed by self serving opinion leaders. Well Buhari is part One ..Tinubu will now be part 2 when voted in by another group of blind Bats.
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by kechywillz(m): 1:05pm On May 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Kperogi using the same system of campaigns by ipob.
In other words kperogi is an Ipob member na
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by effort1: 9:16am On Jul 01, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Sebi moderator just unbanned you and first comment you will make is to quote me .I don't really know your problem on this forum.

Tinubuadvocate, may everything you wish Nigerians come upon you and your family
Re: Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi by Nwabueze22: 9:34am On Jul 01, 2022
Confirmed shaky shaky hand and also Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Receives Akpabio, Oyebanji In His Abuja Residence / SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki / Obasanjo Commissions Seriake Dickson Foundation Office In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.