Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency (46876 Views)

Jesus Can't Deliver You From Poverty- Oshiomhole Declares / 2023: Oshiomhole Declares For Senate / Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by Salubata(m): 9:50pm On May 04, 2022
He was a performing Governor during his reign.
His antecedent is something to write about.

4 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by NwaNimo1(m): 9:50pm On May 04, 2022
Lara 2023.....

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/pvZLhb.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by RichDad1(m): 9:50pm On May 04, 2022
The Game is the game
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by Jostoman: 9:50pm On May 04, 2022
This one na Mumu post
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by newoffer: 9:50pm On May 04, 2022
The amount of short presidential aspirants is alarming

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by GoodIsGod: 9:50pm On May 04, 2022
Useless people.

Every Dick and Harry wan rule Naija.

100million naira form to these thieves is so cheap.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by jrusky(m): 9:50pm On May 04, 2022
Hahahahaha can't stop laughing.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by Quelme: 9:51pm On May 04, 2022
Oshobaba. The all talknado comrade.

4 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by lexy2014: 9:51pm On May 04, 2022
JANK23H:
Declaring for Presidency is now an all-comers affair.The extent to which PMB has made the position useless.

Back it the day, anyone who declares or contest the position of the President is looked upon with awe.

Nigerians,una country don finish o!.

He knows he can't be president. He is securing his ministerial slot with 100m Incase APC wins
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by Benwallt(m): 9:51pm On May 04, 2022
Pure miscalculation. That senatorial ticket for too sure for these man. Obaseki has formatted this man's brain completely.

4 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by Jostoman: 9:52pm On May 04, 2022
OFFICIAL336:
Tinubu e-rodent will start attacking him now
president of esan local government
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by Jones4190(m): 9:52pm On May 04, 2022
If the PDP just decides to punish Atiku and zone the ticket to the south and the whole south cedes it to the NC and the zonal caucus choose me and then again the APC decides to also adopt me as their candidate, then I'll become the president unopposed..

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:53pm On May 04, 2022
POLITICS 101,

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition go hear wehn.

Respect for that man wey sabi politics.

Let's Goooooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by chatinent: 9:54pm On May 04, 2022
He knows he won't win.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by Passionate888: 9:55pm On May 04, 2022
OFFICIAL336:
Tinubu e-rodent will start attacking him now
Na plan, he'll later step down and support Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by Khachi1999(m): 9:56pm On May 04, 2022
Wetin be all dis one na everybody wan become president for this country bayi

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by SaturnNick(m): 9:57pm On May 04, 2022
Oga, it's too late
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by jaxxy(m): 9:58pm On May 04, 2022
RichDad1:
The Game is the game

He will loose his senatorial ambition playing game like he did with obaseki. This man no dey ever hear word. undecided
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 04, 2022
It seems they now add this declaration shit to their CV

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by ufuosman(m): 9:59pm On May 04, 2022
E don dey like skit
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by zinaunreal(m): 10:00pm On May 04, 2022
Imagine..... even scare crows
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by hopexter(m): 10:01pm On May 04, 2022
psucc:
He lies! That was in those days! He couldn't restore it in Edo as a governor there for 8yrears.

Oshiomhole days as a labour leader gave him a shot at the Edo state House but he "went and die".

No one has done what he did in Edo state. Be it Education, Electricity, good roads even in areas where it’s not needed. Oshiomhole brought joy to Edo state. But contesting for presidency is unexpected and I wish him luck undecided

5 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by hopexter(m): 10:02pm On May 04, 2022
Indispensable85:
My new candidate henceforth. Although I know he's going to step down for Tinubu eventually.

I doubt that, Fayemi might lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by ShenTeh(m): 10:02pm On May 04, 2022
Jones4190:
If the PDP just decides to punish Atiku and zone the ticket to the south and the whole south cedes it to the NC and the zonal caucus choose me and then again the APC decides to also adopt me as their candidate, then I'll become the president unopposed..

Wake up!!! It's 2022 AD.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by Owodiran1(m): 10:02pm On May 04, 2022
Be played at your own peril. They know most are ranters and dramatic... They just want to keep you guy busy with your dramatic ranting amd noise
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by AdeniyiA(m): 10:02pm On May 04, 2022
This obviously shows that Buhari is a complete failure, people around him know but can't tell him.

If he had raised the standard of governance to an enviable level, no never-do-well former governors would dare come out to plan to take over from him. If he's a deep thinker, he should be ashamed of himself by now. Infact if i have the means I'd also declare to run for the President, because many things he fails to take action about or takes action about are not done properly whereas they're not rocket science. Everybody(past and present failures) now believes that they can do exceedingly more than Buhari undecided
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by whizzler: 10:04pm On May 04, 2022
Salubata:
He was a performing Governor during his reign.
His antecedent is something to write about.

Chai, I wish Oshiomhole can just be our president. This man is a goal getter. Amaechi thinks it's about running, let him stage Oshiomhole in a race. If what he did in Edo state (given the paucity of funds) with Nigeria he will do wonders

4 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by frog12: 10:04pm On May 04, 2022
crowded. did he perform in EDO ? if no, why should i vote for him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) / The Handshake Between Obiano And The US Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.