Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,123 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency (46864 Views)

Jesus Can't Deliver You From Poverty- Oshiomhole Declares / 2023: Oshiomhole Declares For Senate / Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by hopexter(m): 10:05pm On May 04, 2022
Cajal:

That is what people don't get
TINUBU is bankrolling him , some others to checkmate consensus candidate
Just before primary, am 200% sure he is going to endorse BAT
wake up and realize. BAT strategy

Oshiomhole is not a push over to be enrolled by Tinubu. He’s a founding member of APC so he’s one of the most qualified aspirants undecided

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by hrykanu231(m): 10:06pm On May 04, 2022
press9jatv:
Oshiomole declares for Presidency says "I'm here to restore the dignity of Labour and combat poverty...."

https://tribuneonlineng.com/2023-oshiomhole-declares-for-presidency-vows-to-end-insecurity-ASUU-strike/

The bar has been set so low because of the likes of PMB, that every Tom, Dick and Harry will want to govern Nigeria.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by lugado: 10:06pm On May 04, 2022
fyneguy:

Lol attack him ke? Why will they attack someone drafted in to play the Tinubu game? grin

Exactly
Tinubu wants to reduce Osinbajo's vote in the east and south south
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by Houston8(m): 10:06pm On May 04, 2022
This is Bola Tinubu game plan if you know you know, let me see are APC can convince all of this aspirants for a consensus candidacy. The man BAT is buying form for all of then you're hearing most especially from SW and SS the code is that nobody should step down for any body or to accept a consensus everyone must go to field to test polarity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by hopexter(m): 10:06pm On May 04, 2022
vickykeyz:
He's to short to restore anything

‘Too’ undecided
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by simplesearch: 10:07pm On May 04, 2022
Is it what he couldn't achieve as a governor for 8yrs?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by Maliqcious: 10:08pm On May 04, 2022
If BAT is that strong and command respect and awe from his party members ain’t no way even though the presidential ticket is cheap would aspirant be coming out giving it a shot like it is an ABC work or maybe he’s using his loyalist to reduce votes for his opponents so his loyalists vote remaining intact his opponents vote divided but that man fit poof throwaway before 2023, honestly.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by gaskiyamagana: 10:10pm On May 04, 2022
OFFICIAL336:
Tinubu e-rodent will start attacking him now
E-pig sighted.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by Gamesmart: 10:11pm On May 04, 2022
Another profound crook and failure joins the race.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by koning: 10:12pm On May 04, 2022
I strongly believe that Tinubu has a hand in all these worthless and useless declarations.

He wants to scatter Amechi's votes in the primaries.

It's a master plan. He's probably contributing money for their forms. Or will refund them after he wins. I'm afraid that Tinubu will win the primaries if they throw in open.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by TruthinAction: 10:12pm On May 04, 2022
Maybe I should declare too. It's like there is a package for all who declares. But these people are anti youths. They say that the youths are the leaders of tomorrow. But not in Nigeria.

I think the youths has the highest number of eligible voters. We should form a party and vote these people out of power.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:12pm On May 04, 2022
dreamers everywhere in Nigeria!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by decollex(m): 10:14pm On May 04, 2022
Declaring for mouth. Oga go buy form. 100 million is the form. Go waste the money sidon. ��
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by Bishop4bella(m): 10:14pm On May 04, 2022
Take it or leave it, I love his menifrsto....End ASUU strike, fight insecurity...

Is a good one

4 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by adolfHitler1934: 10:14pm On May 04, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

His victory is 100% certain.... He has never lost his Senatorial district before

Victory at the Senate that is!!!

Presidency is far above his reach... He might as well use the ticket to bargain for Senate Presidency

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not a master strategists for nothing

Keep consoling you and your fellow urchins.

Failure is your name. You and your Pee Poo bullion thief.
Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by JANK23H(m): 10:14pm On May 04, 2022
lexy2014:

He knows he can't be president. He is securing his ministerial slot with 100m Incase APC wins
And what if it doesn't happen as planned.It's permutations like this that result to bitterness when eventually he doesn't get the ministerial post.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by toogbasky(m): 10:14pm On May 04, 2022
Are you responding to people who don't live in Edo?
hopexter:

No one has done what he did in Edo state. Be it Education, Electricity, good roads even in area where it’s not needed. Oshiomhole brought joy to Edo state. But contesting for presidency is unexpected and I wish him luck undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by evans4luv: 10:14pm On May 04, 2022
Oga go sleep abeg, we no need apc again, they have failed us
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 04, 2022
WATCH VIDEO: ADAMS OSHIOMHOLE HAS FINALLY DECLARE FOR 2023 PRESIDENCY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myv-1exmUGQ
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by okuta007: 10:15pm On May 04, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

This is a confirmation that TINUBU is finished

If Tinubu had 25% support from Buhari, Adams Oshiomole will still be behind Asiwaju - but for him to declare a presidential ambition, it means OshoBaba has intel that the race is open and Tinubu is done

Now another permutation may be that, Osibanjo running may be a ploy by Tinubu to get Osinanjo’s delegates who will later merge to declare for Asiwaju and I think that’s what Adams is doing too - getting delegates for Asiwaju ….. and if I may ask, where is Adams getting all this money from ? having left office almost 6 years ago ? I think it’s from Asiwaju …. who realize Buhari may be playing pranks with him and now deploying his loyalist to scout for delegates for him

All Osinbajo and Osho needs to do is to step down at the end and pledge their delegates to Asiwaju - Osinbajo retires with his loot for 8 years and Oshomole becomes Secretary to Federal Government or Chief of State to Presidiot Bola Ahmed Tinubu

The calculus don start grin

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by UncommonLogic: 10:16pm On May 04, 2022
OFFICIAL336:
Some of you are so naive and very shallow.
Do you think all these southern candidates will affect more Tinubu than Osinbajo ?
Think, use your brain and stop just follow follow like a mumu.
Tinubu has the North and a little of everywhere else. Osinbajo can only count on some SW, some SE, SS and very little in the North.
Do the math.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by KosoMo(m): 10:19pm On May 04, 2022
Seems there are more to all these declarations we are not aware of...

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by lexy2014: 10:19pm On May 04, 2022
JANK23H:

And what if it doesn't happen as planned.It's permutations like this that result to bitterness when eventually he doesn't get the ministerial post.

As long as he didn't borrow the 100m from me, I go just de my de
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by Emma1Oj(m): 10:20pm On May 04, 2022
Oshiomole I saw at Tbs in 2018 wey dey stagger walker nai wan be president. This old pple no get conscience o..

Dey shld leave Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tambuwal,
and Fayemi to contest.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by meobizy(f): 10:20pm On May 04, 2022
Good for him now he should get out.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by Vadese1: 10:22pm On May 04, 2022
Many of this declarations are for Tinubu. I can see politics playing out here. It just one of his winning strategy. They will all step down for him at the end of the day. I don't see Oshomole challenging Tinubu in any contest. They are very close allied.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by olisefom: 10:23pm On May 04, 2022
This is definitely a game against someone
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by gudugudumeje: 10:23pm On May 04, 2022
WHAT A QUISLING who traded NLC for self-gains in early and mid-2000s'.... He is always a sell-out. Nb.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by rippa(m): 10:24pm On May 04, 2022
press9jatv:
Oshiomole declares for Presidency says "I'm here to restore the dignity of Labour and combat poverty...."

https://tribuneonlineng.com/2023-oshiomhole-declares-for-presidency-vows-to-end-insecurity-ASUU-strike/
Tinubu game plan
They will all step down for him at the primaries
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by Abbeytoy(m): 10:25pm On May 04, 2022
This is politics between SW and SE... Everyone want to negotiate with thier ticket for a post.

I actually love this game
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by Blakpot: 10:26pm On May 04, 2022
“my economic policy will be based on eating what you produced"

Why this guy dey quote communist manifesto for us na?

Very outdated policy. Instead revive the manufacturing sector aim for better trade policies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kogi Guber Race: Plot To Replace Bello Thickens, Irukera Tipped For APC Ticket / Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Oshiomhole Builds 30-feet Underground Drainage System In Benin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.