Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,272 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency (46865 Views)

Jesus Can't Deliver You From Poverty- Oshiomhole Declares / 2023: Oshiomhole Declares For Senate / Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by sokera: 3:25am On May 05, 2022
tesppidd:
I still don't get the logic.

Can't he collapse his structure for Tinubu without declaring?

Must he declare for president before he can collapse structure?
there is always a reward for collapsing your structure to support anyone after declaring… if you don’t declare your reward will be small but if you declare you get more rewards and more appointments slots… that is what Wike is doing too , that is what Fayemi is doing too .., the only serious contenders are Jagaban, Osibanjo, Peter Obi and Atiku .., others are just looking for appointments
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by HIPROFILE(m): 3:28am On May 05, 2022
I think most of this guys just want to update their political portfolio by addition of one time this ...one time that and one time Presidential Aspirant...

First it will be f- -lish for Nigerians to consider APC leadership again after seeing the level of corruption, nepotism, bigotry, carelessness, Insensitiveness, loop-sided appointments only based on religion and loyalty no consideration to competence.

Lawlessness and disobedience to the rule of law thereby creating unprecedented perpetual injustice in leadership system across the nation.

Self inflicted and grown insecurity, mismanagement of security personnels and apparatus.

Total Annihilation of citizens from speaking up by use of brutal force on protesters 20-10-20 comes to mind. Ooh what a tearful day to remember. Since after this incident there has never been any form of protest in the country despite the ill governance system and the hardship it brought on citizens (Suffering and Suffering no smiling in this version).

Are Nigerians going to put these things behind them and vote in this party again? When there are other capable persons from other political parties?

Only time will tell if Nigerians are once again f- -lish, Stoopid or Wise.

Go Get Your PVC now!!!

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by Nobody: 3:32am On May 05, 2022
vickykeyz:
He's to short to restore anything
...and the man on the left?

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by TheKing4040645: 4:16am On May 05, 2022
I Just checked the site, massive SEO. Nice business idea from the founder
wasco862: I have finally found an online discussion forum that I can use to connect to Ghana. Nice load speed

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by tradepunter: 4:49am On May 05, 2022
Cajal:

That is what people don't get
TINUBU is bankrolling him , some others to checkmate consensus candidate
Just before primary, am 200% sure he is going to endorse BAT
wake up and realize. BAT strategy

And you think the north are not seeing it?? First kalu, that midget from ebonyi, lawan then this
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by juman(m): 5:27am On May 05, 2022
A truly sincere man.
His concern every time is masses interest.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by osama2ng: 5:28am On May 05, 2022
The same Oshiomhole as Governor of Edo State enforced
the no work no pay. He refused to conduct the local government election. No need giving reasons why he is not fit for the job. Because I know he is Tinubu's coy. Last last he gho step down for the drug baron
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by juman(m): 5:32am On May 05, 2022
If we should be begging someone to be president to lead us well, the person is oshiomhole.
He led well as labour leader and also led well as governor.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by abiodunalabama: 5:41am On May 05, 2022
36STATES:

I think they have realised that Tinubu has no chance because of his severe physical and mental health problem. They know the thing could be any mans game.

Go watch Dr Damages take on Tinubu's health on YouTube and you will come to the same conclusion. His mental decline is astonishing and even Buhari is 10 times fitter than him physically . His right hand is half dead and both hand are shaking non stop. He has to hold one hand with another to stop them from uncontrollable vibration; and he is unable to lift a small bottle of water and had to hold smallest bottle of Nestle water with both hands. The man can pee on himself anytime.

You don't want such a person to represent you, do you?
Look at how u reasoning like baby…When did Dr damages become Tinubu doctor? Dr damages was just doing his own job to enrich his own pockets….Said plenty things about in 2015 b4 the elections, what is the result today Buhari became president….
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by abiodunalabama: 5:44am On May 05, 2022
[quote author=abiodunalabama post=112534033] Look at how u reasoning like baby…When did Dr damages become Tinubu doctor? Dr damages was just doing his own job to enrich his own pockets….Said plenty things about Buhari in 2015 b4 the elections, what is the result today Buhari became president….Whether u believe or not Tinubu is politician that is very intelligent and smart than Buhari….He knows how to play the game of politics…All these peoples running are just deceiving themselves.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by aluko1980(m): 6:01am On May 05, 2022
Every Tom, d**k and Harry is declaring for the post of presidency.

100 million na small change for this APC members
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by sandland: 6:18am On May 05, 2022
Finally all APC card carrying members Wii declear for presidency.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by Patriotictee(m): 6:20am On May 05, 2022
I am not convinced that Presidency/APC is not the one taking care of these guys form just to raise money and give justification to their spending when it comes to campaign. They will easily remind us that they made 1billion from the sale of form. This is corruption itself.
Nigeria I hail ooooo.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by tesppidd: 6:20am On May 05, 2022
Mooh247:

The plan is to hold the delegates loyal to him till a day or two to the primaries so that nobody can pouch them 5. Then suddenly few hours to Primaries they are asked to collapse structure and work for one candidate
Ok.

I get this explanation. Makes sense.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by Honourable2003: 6:23am On May 05, 2022
Declaring oneself for presidency is now a game
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by sandland: 6:30am On May 05, 2022
psucc:
He lies! That was in those days! He couldn't restore it in Edo as a governor there for 8yrears.

Oshiomhole days as a labour leader gave him a shot at the Edo state House but he "went and die".

Yes. He went and died in Edo. I
Use to imagine how he will perform if emerge s as political office holder back then.
But when he became the governor, he lost it all, even as party leader, he was not transparent.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by mrkia(m): 6:43am On May 05, 2022
Okay, noted!!! When will AREGBESOLA declare his own na
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by luluosas(m): 6:49am On May 05, 2022
I thought they said he was gunning for the senate ticket.

Anyway, you can make legit 3 dollars daily if you are ready to work. Come inbox
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by ALFADOS(m): 7:07am On May 05, 2022
APC go catch out big money this time around because of the number of aspirants is on the increase
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by wengerman: 7:27am On May 05, 2022
Hope this is not a secret fundraising for the eventual apc flagbearer.this 100m is stolen money.all of them can't swear that it is their hard earned money .
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by dogooder: 8:07am On May 05, 2022
You don't have to be a medical doctor to notice that Tinubu is not fit for the office of the president medically. He is a smart politician but he is not what Nigeria need right now to move forward due to his poor health unless we don't mind having a rubber stamp president. The danger of making Tinubu the president is that the maladministration we have under Buhari will be a child's play because some f.oo.ls will just seize the opportunity to be running the government in their own ways.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by Minime10(f): 8:13am On May 05, 2022
press9jatv:
Oshiomole declares for Presidency says "I'm here to restore the dignity of Labour and combat poverty...."

https://tribuneonlineng.com/2023-oshiomhole-declares-for-presidency-vows-to-end-insecurity-ASUU-strike/

Clowns & joker's everywhere you go grin grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by okuta007: 8:27am On May 05, 2022
JANK23H:
Declaring for Presidency is now an all-comers affair.The extent to which PMB has made the position useless.

Back it the day, anyone who declares or contest the position of the President is looked upon with awe.

Nigerians,una country don finish o!.

A former Labor Congress National Chairman, Ruling Party National Chairman, 2- term state Governor and someone who ensured his successor as Governor was someone he chose- who is more qualified than him in the APC ? Is it because he is from a minority tribe ? Or because he didn’t steal enough to move around with Bullion van ? Has Bola Tinubu sat and confronted the powers that be in the country with the aim of negotiating workers welfare before ? Has anyone in this presidential race shut down the Nigerian economy before- by declaring a nationwide strike in protest of oil subsidy and other related matters ? Do you know what Nigerian Labor Congress is ? that’s the leader of every worker in Nigeria … that was Comrade Eric Adams Aliyu Oshiomole…

If not that he was infected by the Tinubu virus of wanting to become a god father by pushing his luck too far endorsing a candidate he was damaged as a thief, (Osagie Ize- Iyamu) in a state where Ize Iyamu had a toxic past - talking about the Obaseki 2020 Edo State election, Oshiomole would have been the most feared politician in Nigeria. But he is not perfect, he is only human and he made his mistake which I am sure he has learnt from.

Even the late Sage and legal luminary, Chief Gani Fawehinmi registered his disappointment in 2007 that Oshiomole would stoop low to run for Edo State Governorship… He said then, and I quote, “Why can’t he run for President ?”

Everyone here knows I am not an Oshiomole fan for personal reasons but be careful when you equate him with other riff rafts who bought the APC presidential ticket

You forget Oshiomole speaks Hausa more than Buhari and he spent most of his life in Northern Nigeria so when he starts campaigning in the north - he will be at home - And we all know he is a terrific campaigner - his dance steps and ability to speak boldly and convincingly - mix well with the masses, connect with people and discredit his opponents is his stock in trade.

And for those claiming he won’t win because of ethnic sentiments, let’s not forget, nobody is more Nigerian than anyone - so please y’all stop bad mouthing him as a nobody.

I think he is amongst the best 3 aspirants in both APC and PDP combined with a national grassroot appeal so don’t underrate him please!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by Badonasty(m): 9:12am On May 05, 2022
Lol…APC don make almost 2bn on top form sales oo
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by God2man2again(m): 9:58am On May 05, 2022
Declaration of Presidency.

What manner of new tactics for Nigerian politicians?

Which way Nigeria?

May God help us.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by Banter1(m): 10:22am On May 05, 2022
They will all step down for Asiwaju. Except the vice president.

#Osibanjo2023
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by Elibaba1: 10:27am On May 05, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

His victory is 100% certain.... He has never lost his Senatorial district before

Victory at the Senate that is!!!

Presidency is far above his reach... He might as well use the ticket to bargain for Senate Presidency

Bargain for senate presidency? grin grin grin

You cannot be a senate President or a principal officer in the senate been a first timer. From your second time/term you can vie…

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by Prisco4luv(m): 10:50am On May 05, 2022
Almost all of them are coming out for presidency, am yet to see the right choice
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by JANK23H(m): 10:57am On May 05, 2022
okuta007:

A former Labor Congress National Chairman, Ruling Party National Chairman, 2- term state Governor and someone who ensured his successor as Governor was someone he chose- who is more qualified than him in the APC ? Is it because he is from a minority tribe ? Or because he didn’t steal enough to move around with Bullion van ? Has Bola Tinubu sat and confronted the powers that be in the country with the aim of negotiating workers welfare before ? Has anyone in this presidential race shut down the Nigerian economy before- by declaring a nationwide strike in protest of oil subsidy and other related matters ? Do you know what Nigerian Labor Congress is ? that’s the leader of every worker in Nigeria … that was Comrade Eric Adams Aliyu Oshiomole…

If not that he was infected by the Tinubu virus of wanting to become a god father by pushing his luck too far endorsing a candidate he was damaged as a thief, (Osagie Ize- Iyamu) in a state where Ize Iyamu had a toxic past - talking about the Obaseki 2020 Edo State election, Oshiomole would have been the most feared politician in Nigeria. But he is not perfect, he is only human and he made his mistake which I am sure he has learnt from.

Even the late Sage and legal luminary, Chief Gani Fawehinmi registered his disappointment in 2007 that Oshiomole would stoop low to run for Edo State Governorship… He said then, and I quote, “Why can’t he run for President ?”

Everyone here knows I am not an Oshiomole fan for personal reasons but be careful when you equate him with other riff rafts who bought the APC presidential ticket

You forget Oshiomole speaks Hausa more than Buhari and he spent most of his life in Northern Nigeria so when he starts campaigning in the north - he will be at home - And we all know he is a terrific campaigner - his dance steps and ability to speak boldly and convincingly - mix well with the masses, connect with people and discredit his opponents is his stock in trade.

And for those claiming he won’t win because of ethnic sentiments, let’s not forget, nobody is more Nigerian than anyone - so please y’all stop bad mouthing him as a nobody.

I think he is amongst the best 3 aspirants in both APC and PDP combined with a national grassroot appeal so don’t underrate him please!
I wasn't referring specifically to Oshiomole per se,but the deluge of declarations within these past weeks.

However,I do have my reservations about Oshiomole as a presidential candidate.You have done well to reel out the positions he has occupied so far,and his experiences.Nigeria is not a labour union.We saw how he tried bringing his labour union leadership style to APC,and how it turned out.An excellent orator doesn't necessarily make a good leader either; Osibanjo is a testament to that.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency by oyeb15: 3:09pm On May 05, 2022
I need to get my own form

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Oshiomhole Builds 30-feet Underground Drainage System In Benin (photos) / Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.