Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,493 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October (2586 Views)

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / See What I Bought For My Friend This Christmas - Photos / See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October by Afonjashapmouth: 1:14pm On May 05, 2022
I don't know what anybody has to say about this but as long as she is not doing this to spite her guy, I think her move is justified. However, it would have been better if she is out of their circle.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October by ojun50(m): 1:17pm On May 05, 2022
There problem
Re: She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October by EmptyGarden(m): 1:21pm On May 05, 2022
Tales.
Re: She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October by brosom(m): 3:58pm On May 05, 2022
The 3 of them are golddiggers undecided

Opportunistic creatures like aliens.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October by Jii95: 4:31pm On May 05, 2022
The current guy that is marrying the lady breached Bro Code of Conduct. He could have stopped his friend from betraying his caring girlfriend without the lady's knowledge. Reviewing your friend's secret to his babe is wrong, let alone dating her.
However, the guy that lost his job is an ingrate and deserves worst.

12 Likes

Re: She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October by Bluezy13(m): 4:39pm On May 05, 2022
Jii95:
The current guy that is marrying the lady breached Bro Code of Conduct. He could have stopped his friend from betraying his caring girlfriend without the lady's knowledge. Reviewing your friend's secret to his babe is wrong, let alone dating her.

Perhaps you should turn your phone screen upside-down and read the write-up again for a better understanding because you missed the whole point.

12 Likes

Re: She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 05, 2022
� life happens, no big deal.
Re: She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 05, 2022
Three f••ls

1 Like

Re: She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October by liftedud(m): 4:54pm On May 05, 2022
The friend is the betrayal and he has his eyes on the girl ever since, I pity him.

We dey hear, we go hear as e later go
Re: She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October by czarr(m): 4:56pm On May 05, 2022
The bf is wrong.
The bf friend is wronger

Don't come for me English is hard.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October by Magnoliaa(f): 4:59pm On May 05, 2022
That's a real babe right there. Some A-level Alpha shit.

That is how that gender go about being unfaithful and ungrateful, looking to reap where they did not sow.

I trust her to pull the same move on the new guy if he tries nonsense, too. Go, girl.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:23pm On May 05, 2022
may the good lord of toto never bring such type of frienemies in my life!!!

1 Like

Re: She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October by BigRocky: 6:32pm On May 05, 2022
Bluezy13:

Perhaps you should turn your phone screen upside-down and read the write-up again for a better understanding because you missed the whole point.

Did u Even read his comment with open mind ?or emosions didn't let u?

2 Likes

Re: She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October by fikayormi(m): 6:49pm On May 05, 2022
And so what ?

Who cares ?

If she like make she marry himself himself
Re: She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October by Demonicus: 7:28pm On May 05, 2022
ohh Lord save me from frenemies.
Re: She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October by Nonexisting: 7:40pm On May 05, 2022
I hope she really confirmed all the tales her boyfriend's frienemy told her because I don't want to hear regrets tomorrow. I have seen occasions where coincidences gave fake proofs to nonexisting stories so I hope she took her time to verify all the tales before jumping ship. A friend who is willing covet his friend's pussy after dishing out stories true or not should not be trusted.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October by oshonwambada: 9:31pm On May 05, 2022
czarr:
The bf is wrong.
The bf friend is wronger

Don't come for me English is hard.
lolzzzzzzz.
Re: She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October by Wallade(m): 9:51pm On May 05, 2022
I think the lady is trying to hurt the previous guy by dating the his friend. I am not sure what the friend of the previous guy is thinking.

I think this move will end in regret for her.

1 Like

Re: She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October by flokii: 9:54pm On May 05, 2022
She will likely regret her actions.. that her guy's friend she wants to get married to is just as bad as the guy she dumped if not worse.
In this life, attimes it's friends that'll kill you. Some friends are even worse than enemies.
Re: She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October by flokii: 9:59pm On May 05, 2022
Wallade:
I think the lady is trying to hurt the previous guy by dating the his friend. I am not sure what the friend of the previous guy is thinking.

I think this move will end in regret for her.

Big regret I tell you.. the other guy will move on, relocate with his family and block her from his life.. the lady on the other hand will have to settle with whatever hidden character her snitch-love will exhibit later in marriage. Then she'll try to reach out to her former guy but won't succeed.
Re: She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October by Baneofnl: 11:43pm On May 05, 2022
Their wahala. Google voice available
Re: She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October by Jayrockk: 12:58am On May 06, 2022
Nawa o
Re: She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October by donziller(m): 6:33am On May 06, 2022
I wander why some ladies think like a cow, he snitch ur boyfriend and u want to marry him, premium tears loading... Well, NL, will be waiting for after marriage story
Re: She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October by GoldenJAT(m): 7:55am On May 06, 2022
Jii95:
YOU no get conscience!! Which NONSENSE BRO CODE!!

1 Like

Re: She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October by GoldenJAT(m): 7:56am On May 06, 2022
flokii:

Big regret I tell you.. the other guy will move on, relocate with his family and block her from his life.. the lady on the other hand will have to settle with whatever hidden character her snitch-love will exhibit later in marriage. Then she'll try to reach out to her former guy but won't succeed.
Wake up!! They will live happily after their wedding!!
Some of u guys on this platform are just beasts in human body!!
Did u read that write up??

2 Likes

Re: She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October by GoldenJAT(m): 7:58am On May 06, 2022
donziller:
I wander why some ladies think like a cow, he snitch ur boyfriend and u want to marry him, premium tears loading... Well, NL, will be waiting for after marriage story
Na relaxer de ur brain!!!
I'm sorry for bringing that to your notice!

1 Like

Re: She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October by GoldenJAT(m): 7:59am On May 06, 2022
flokii:
She will likely regret her actions.. that her guy's friend she wants to get married to is just as bad as the guy she dumped if not worse.
In this life, attimes it's friends that'll kill you. Some friends are even worse than enemies.
All die na die!!! It is better, she die with the said friends, than with the heartless guy!

1 Like

Re: She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October by GoldenJAT(m): 8:01am On May 06, 2022
Bluezy13:

How some animals calling themselves men, reason on this platform amazes me!!
People are damn heartless!! See comments devoid of any iota of human feeling!! For one MUMU bro code!!
That manchi na wicked, heartless muthafucka!!

2 Likes

Re: She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October by Nobody: 9:01am On May 06, 2022
Some kind comments on Nairaland makes me wonder. How on earth are we good at twisting a stupid behaviour and calls it betrayal? I know of a lady, who if she confirms that the guy played such a huge joke on her, will codedly kill him and cry more than anyone else.

Why will someone support such an irresponsible guy and tag his friend an enemy? This is why humanity is fast eroding from us. Someone helped you when you are in need, then you turned her into an office, not just that, you brag about it.

Be the reason why people believes in humanity, love not evil even if na your papa dey do am.

If I were the friend, I would even break off from the irresponsible guy once I notice such attitude to people's benevolence. It is rare and shouldn't be taken for granted or make mockery of.

PS: Brother's code does not justify stupidity. It is all about being on watch out for your pal against danger. The friend didn't even break any code rather he kept it. Have you imagine the kind of hell that will break loose should the lady find out such by herself? The friend will be involved in the fiasco.

A good name is better than stupid, irresponsible friends that feels entitled, that I should guard/guide their stupid behaviours.

Let us groom a responsible society and not support evil under any guise. To the far end of it, don't support an evil system because it favours you, bandwagon or to appear good.

Now on the flip side, if the lady marrying her ex friend is a personal vendetta, to me she got it wrong. Yes! Birds of same feather flocks together, though there's a white sheep most times among them. If the now fiance is one, good for her but she should had looked very well before she leap. It could also be a format from this circle of friends. It all depends on her judgement.

Saleh.

1 Like

Re: She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October by headbasher96(m): 10:43am On May 06, 2022
Well are i can say is your puna is a bayern munich puna its ok to pass it among friends.

Madam na brother in arms them the use u act so
Re: She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October by Wallade(m): 10:47am On May 06, 2022
inspirator1:
Some kind comments on Nairaland makes me wonder. How on earth are we good at twisting a stupid behaviour and calls it betrayal? I know of a lady, who if she confirms that the guy played such a huge joke on her, will codedly kill him and cry more than anyone else.

Why will someone support such an irresponsible guy and tag his friend an enemy? This is why humanity is fast eroding from us. Someone helped you when you are in need, then you turned her into an office, not just that, you brag about it.

Be the reason why people believes in humanity, love not evil even if na your papa dey do am.

If I were the friend, I would even break off from the irresponsible guy once I notice such attitude to people's benevolence. It is rare and shouldn't be taken for granted or make mockery of.

PS: Brother's code does not justify stupidity. It is all about being on watch out for your pal against danger. The friend didn't even break any code rather he kept it. Have you imagine the kind of hell that will break loose should the lady find out such by herself? The friend will be involved in the fiasco.

A good name is better than stupid, irresponsible friends that feels entitled, that I should guard/guide their stupid behaviours.

Let us groom a responsible society and not support evil under any guise. To the far end of it, don't support an evil system because it favours you, bandwagon or to appear good.

Now on the flip side, if the lady marrying her ex friend is a personal vendetta, to me she got it wrong. Yes! Birds of same feather flocks together, though there's a white sheep most times among them. If the now fiance is one, good for her but she should had looked very well before she leap. It could also be a format from this circle of friends. It all depends on her judgement.

Saleh.

That friend is a rebound guy in the life of the lady. However, the lady should have just taken some time off relationship to refocus and get another guy rather than the friend of her ex no matter how excellent he is.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October by Jii95: 4:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
BigRocky:

Did u Even read his comment with open mind ?or emosions didn't let u?
Don't mind the dull-witted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. / Regina Daniels Mum Finds Love Again In The Eyes Of A Younger Man – [photos] / Lady Catches Her Bf Sleeping With Her Mum Who Showed No Remorse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.