Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,350 members, 7,846,522 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

They Call It The Other Room, I Call It The Inner Room... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Call It The Other Room, I Call It The Inner Room... (537 Views)

Become Bigger, Stronger and Harder In The Inner Room / Become Stronger And Harder In The Inner Room / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Call It The Other Room, I Call It The Inner Room... by TheInnerRoomHub: 6:13pm On May 05, 2022
Lets talk about Men's Inner room Problem..

A lot of men are shy/ashamed to discourse it, and its killing them slowly...

I will be back soon...
Re: They Call It The Other Room, I Call It The Inner Room... by liftedud(m): 6:46pm On May 05, 2022
Tell us what is your own problem

If you don't have a problem why change it from other room to inner room
Re: They Call It The Other Room, I Call It The Inner Room... by TheInnerRoomHub: 9:33pm On May 05, 2022
Please no criticism and no tackling of anyone..

The room is open..
Re: They Call It The Other Room, I Call It The Inner Room... by TheInnerRoomHub: 4:35am On May 07, 2022
Alot of men are faced with what i call the inner room problem, which may include :

- Weak Erection
- Quick Ejaculation
- Small Manhood etc

Bro, if you dont have any of these problem, you should be Thankful to God..

Just so you know..

Satistics have it that

- 1 of every 3 men are faced with Quick Ejaculation problem.

- About 1 in 10 Men World-wide Have Weak Erection.

Any of the above health issue will affect a man sexual performance in bed.

The inability of a man to be able to satisfy your woman in bed has lead to many breakup in Marriages and Relationships.

It is a serious issue but yet sound common..You may not understand if you are not in the persons shoe..

One of my mentors once said"The first step towards solving a problem is by Identifying the root-cause of the problem".

That is what this platform is all about...

Stay tuned...
Re: They Call It The Other Room, I Call It The Inner Room... by TheInnerRoomHub: 10:16am On May 10, 2022
10 Techniques/Strategies/Tricks to defeat premature ejaculation and Last Longer{25 minutes +} in bed without using pills/harbal solution..

As Sex Therapists, one of the major complaints we receive from ladies is their partner's inability to satisfy them in the bed...This problem has destroyed many marriages and relationships.

- Poor performance and dissatisfaction during lovemaking (i.e not being able to last long in bed before he cum), is one of the root-cause problems of cheat and infidelity in some marriages/relationships, which has contributed largely to the destruction of many relationships and families

- If you have this problem and your partner does not cheat on you, then you are lucky but trust me, if you don't find a solution ASAP, you may likely lose your partner to another man. Do you know why? women love sex so much more than men, and that is why it is hard for them to reject you anytime you want them.

If you don't last long in bed as you’d like, you could be dealing with[b] "Premature Ejaculation".[/b]

Premature Ejaculation occurs when a man reaches orgasm, ejaculates, or (cum) before vaginal penetration or within about a minute of penetration during sexual intercourse.

It is a common sexual complaint in men and it affects men at one time or another.

- Studies show that 20-30% of men across the globe are affected by premature ejaculation, which implies that 1 out of 3 men experience this problem at some point in their life.

- Premature ejaculation can also occasionally make fertilization difficult for couples who are trying to have a baby if ejaculation doesn't occur intravaginally because the sperm may not reach an egg to fertilize it.

Causes of Premature Ejaculation.
The main cause for premature ejaculation has not been identified. However, there are many different factors that may cause Premature Ejaculation.

Premature ejaculation if not tackled in time could cause problems in your personal life, which may also negatively affect your relationship.

Is there a Permanent cure for Premature Ejaculation?

There is no single way to treat or cure premature ejaculation.

Since many men want to last longer in bed, they would rather go for a "quick fix" [/b]solution like an over-the-counter pill because they don’t want to talk to their partner or sex therapist about the problem, [b]Sadly, what they don't know is that those over-the-counter male enhancement pills and herbal remedies could come with a few big problem or disadvantages.

Warning: [/b]The use of quick fix(Magic)Pill or Herbal solutions may Not be safe.

[b]To start with, [/b]some of these Pills or Herbal Solutions may not have been approved by the authority in charge, so it is tough to know their exact pharmacological makeup and whether they come with potential side effects.

Since you don’t know the exact dosages and contents of these pills and herbal solutions, it’s tough to know which options are really safe for you to use. [b]There are some serious risks for drug interactions or side effects that could negatively affect your health or reproductive organ which may result in you having problems impregnating a lady.

Another sad thing about these quick-fix pills or herbal solutions is that they are mostly very expensive...

I mean; [/b]How on earth would you pay that much just because you want to solve your quick ejaculation problem, when there are several proven, effective solutions that can help you figure out how to Last Longer in bed(25 minutes +) WITHOUT SPENDING ON PILL OR HARBS.

While there aren’t any drugs specifically approved to treat Premature Ejaculation yet,[b]there are proven strategies,tricks,tips which you can apply and you will last long in bed(25minutes +) without you having to use pill or harbal solution which we have shared in this book.

I know there are lots of men that are facing this same problem, some are dying in silence, and some have spent a lot on pills and herbs but still haven't been able to solve the problem, which is why I wrote this book.

If this book has helped me and a lot of men to overcome Quick Ejaculation Problem without having to spend any money buying pills or harbal solution, it will help you also.

Quick Warning: [/b]This step-by-step Technique/Trick/Strategy shared in this book will teach you "How to Last Longer in Bed and ALWAYS satisfy your partner sexually, and [b]make your partner become sexually addicted to you alone.

In this book, you will learn
1. More than 10 Techniques/Tricks/Strategies you can apply that will make you LAST LONGER IN BED without using pills or any harbal solution.
2. How to stop quick ejaculation without spending any money.
3. I also shared with you strategies on how to make love with her that will satisfy her, and she will become sexually addicted to alone.
And a lot more....

The techniques/tricks/strategies and tips shared in this book are easy to carry out and proven strategies, less than 20 pages with pictures.

Caution !!!! [/b]After reading this book, be careful whom you make love with, because [b]SHE WILL BE ADDICTED TO YOU, and she will come back. Do you know why? Because you will take her on a lovemaking tour that no man has ever taken her through in all her life. She will be addicted to making love with you alone, that she always be desiring it from you alone.
Re: They Call It The Other Room, I Call It The Inner Room... by TheInnerRoomHub: 6:29pm On May 13, 2022
In this book, you will learn
1. More than 10 Techniques/Tricks/Strategies you can apply that will make you LAST LONGER IN BED without using pills or any harbal solution.
2. How to stop quick ejaculation without spending any money.
3. I also shared with you strategies on how to make love with her that will satisfy her, and she will become sexually addicted to alone.
And a lot more....

The techniques/tricks/strategies and tips shared in this book are easy to carry out and proven strategies, less than 20 pages with pictures.

Caution !!!! [/b]After reading this book, be careful whom you make love with, because [b]SHE WILL BE ADDICTED TO YOU, and she will come back. Do you know why? Because you will take her on a lovemaking tour that no man has ever taken her through in all her life. She will be addicted to making love with you alone, that she always be desiring it from you alone.

(1) (Reply)

This Crazy Girl Fought Me Over A Guy / Man Hides His Face With Mask At Graduation Because He’s Scared Of Witchcraft / Reason Why Ladies Must Change Panties 3 Times In A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.