Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,192 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Discussion:can You Date Your Best Friend's Ex If He Or She Is Ok With It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Discussion:can You Date Your Best Friend's Ex If He Or She Is Ok With It (711 Views)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discussion:can You Date Your Best Friend's Ex If He Or She Is Ok With It by Chaos14: 6:57pm On May 05, 2022
So one time i asked my best gee imagine i wanted to date your ex, he was like i don't mind but deep down he knows he still loves her and i think am having an attraction towards her. don't judge me oh i want answers
Re: Discussion:can You Date Your Best Friend's Ex If He Or She Is Ok With It by KiNg0G: 7:09pm On May 05, 2022
my response: please proceed
Re: Discussion:can You Date Your Best Friend's Ex If He Or She Is Ok With It by Chaos14: 7:10pm On May 05, 2022
KiNg0G:
my response: please proceed
What do you mean i said my best friend's ex
Re: Discussion:can You Date Your Best Friend's Ex If He Or She Is Ok With It by KiNg0G: 7:11pm On May 05, 2022
Chaos14:
What do you mean i said my best friend's ex
if you don't geritt, forgerittt
Re: Discussion:can You Date Your Best Friend's Ex If He Or She Is Ok With It by Chaos14: 7:16pm On May 05, 2022
KiNg0G:
if you don't geritt, forgerittt
You crazy
Re: Discussion:can You Date Your Best Friend's Ex If He Or She Is Ok With It by KiNg0G: 7:26pm On May 05, 2022
Chaos14:
You crazy
your dad is

1 Like

Re: Discussion:can You Date Your Best Friend's Ex If He Or She Is Ok With It by Chaos14: 7:27pm On May 05, 2022
KiNg0G:
your dad is
This man
Re: Discussion:can You Date Your Best Friend's Ex If He Or She Is Ok With It by wis3(m): 7:28pm On May 05, 2022
grin
Re: Discussion:can You Date Your Best Friend's Ex If He Or She Is Ok With It by Chaos14: 7:38pm On May 05, 2022
wis3:
grin
What
Re: Discussion:can You Date Your Best Friend's Ex If He Or She Is Ok With It by Chaos14: 7:46pm On May 05, 2022
Re: Discussion:can You Date Your Best Friend's Ex If He Or She Is Ok With It by Chaos14: 7:57pm On May 05, 2022
A
Re: Discussion:can You Date Your Best Friend's Ex If He Or She Is Ok With It by Chaos14: 1:24pm On May 06, 2022
Re: Discussion:can You Date Your Best Friend's Ex If He Or She Is Ok With It by Chaos14: 1:27pm On May 06, 2022
A
Re: Discussion:can You Date Your Best Friend's Ex If He Or She Is Ok With It by VictorUSA(m): 1:30pm On May 06, 2022
The useless thing that us friend is done with is what you are getting attracted to.Don't be as useless as women.
Re: Discussion:can You Date Your Best Friend's Ex If He Or She Is Ok With It by Chaos14: 1:35pm On May 06, 2022
VictorUSA:
The useless thing that us friend is done with is what you are getting attracted to.Don't be as useless as women.
Make i no chop leftovers
Re: Discussion:can You Date Your Best Friend's Ex If He Or She Is Ok With It by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 06, 2022
I reject damaged good's, grin
Re: Discussion:can You Date Your Best Friend's Ex If He Or She Is Ok With It by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 06, 2022
Chaos14:
Used nko
I reject it too grin
Re: Discussion:can You Date Your Best Friend's Ex If He Or She Is Ok With It by samiabigail: 4:23pm On May 06, 2022
ur happiness matter
Re: Discussion:can You Date Your Best Friend's Ex If He Or She Is Ok With It by ufuosman(m): 6:25pm On May 06, 2022
I can't
Re: Discussion:can You Date Your Best Friend's Ex If He Or She Is Ok With It by Demonicus: 6:44pm On May 06, 2022
na big time fVckup for my side, I no fit try am self..
Re: Discussion:can You Date Your Best Friend's Ex If He Or She Is Ok With It by Drella(m): 7:13pm On May 06, 2022
Any babe wey my guys don chop and drop, believe me na damaged goods she be.

My guy knack one babe.She dey first class in 300 level.By the time she grad,na 2.2 she take grad.Sex morning, afternoon, evening.
If she says she is tired,this bastard go buy am monster drink.

1 Like

Re: Discussion:can You Date Your Best Friend's Ex If He Or She Is Ok With It by Treborblue(m): 9:57pm On May 06, 2022
Drella:
Any babe wey my guys don chop and drop, believe me na damaged goods she be.

My guy knack one babe.She dey first class in 300 level.By the time she grad,na 2.2 she take grad.Sex morning, afternoon, evening.
If she says she is tired,this bastard go buy am monster drink.
that guy na knackist

(1) (Reply)

Man Filmed Handling Woman’s Boob In ‘korope’ Public Bus / Video Of Doctor Who R@ped Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth Is Released / Why Do Nigerians Brokeshame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.