Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,249 members, 7,849,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (5795 Views)

Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term / Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Orangedreams: 7:32am On May 06, 2022
Islandlady:
Igbos are free to express themselves in the Southwest but reverse is the case in their own region undecided Ndi Igbos why the hostility??

It is time you guys stop spreading hate and evil accusation. Let me ask you, have you been to the East before? Did you try to rent a house, own a shop or land and they stopped you from doing so?

Anyways, Igbo people are already used to your hate and accusation when in the real sense you are the one maltreating them in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Okunga: 7:32am On May 06, 2022
Nothing do Sanwo Olu… Carry on my amicable point and kill Governor. You deserve it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Latakia(f): 7:32am On May 06, 2022
Sanwo Olu should be careful o now that the UK has proscribed Igbo as terrorist.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by ekukeku(m): 7:34am On May 06, 2022
Lagos for all tribe

Wailers should come & cry m a River

People without a single business in deir domain
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by DMerciful(m): 7:35am On May 06, 2022
Give an example
Islandlady:
Igbos are free to express themselves in the Southwest but reverse is the case in their own region undecided Ndi Igbos why the hostility??
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by DMerciful(m): 7:37am On May 06, 2022
Igbo hate is a uniting factor in Nigeria. You see people who disagree in many things unite against Igbos
tradepunter:

I hate to agree but this is very true....

Never given it a thought before

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by maureensylvia(f): 7:37am On May 06, 2022
Hausa people endorses peter obi
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by SmartPolician: 7:37am On May 06, 2022
Islandlady:
Jokes and sentiments apart, most of the people I know that was deployed to Southeastern states for Nysc redeployed back to other region after few weeks with different horrible stories!

Meanwhile here they are in other parts of Nigeria feeling at home...SMH

If you people are tired of the igbos, encourage your representatives to come up with a bill that will quickly see the igbos leave the country. After all, no tribe has ever made concerted efforts to leave this union than the igbos. That's the right thing to do, not coming on a faceless platform to wail.
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Islandlady(f): 7:38am On May 06, 2022
Orangedreams:

It is time you guys stop spreading hate and evil accusation. Let me ask you, have you been to the East before? Did you try to rent a house, own a shop or land and they stopped you from doing so?

Anyways, Igbo people are already used to your hate and accusation when in the real sense you are the one maltreating them in Lagos.
calm down not everyone is a hater, I just want you to know that when two or more people said something is wrong then something is indeed wrong, many people including myself is complaining that you guys are hostile, look into it instead of arguing and throwing tantrums like a child...

Besides who are they maltreating in Lagos??

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by DMerciful(m): 7:38am On May 06, 2022
In ONE Nigeria, every inch of Nigerian territory belongs to all Nigerians. This is why even in Lagos, many Igbos have far more say than you!
Dorwadora:
Of course they will. They must try to be on our good side so that we won't send them packing.

There's no home for them again, their ancestral land has been bedevilled by cannibals and Terrorists.
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Aystarz: 7:39am On May 06, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Sit @ home is been being observed.

Nuisances

As you all can see, these stupid urchins need Brighter Grammar lessons more than they need these infantile smear campaigns against the Igbos.
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Skillsnigeria: 7:40am On May 06, 2022
That's good
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Asianjollof007: 7:40am On May 06, 2022
That's it, they are free and seen as one of us in the west but the unfortunate ones that has never been to anywhere outside east are on nairaland hating the "afonjas" accomodating their brothers. God bless yoruba land.
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:43am On May 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The real Igbos are moving forward while ipob pigs are enforcing sit at home, stealing onions and pots of soup. cheesy
It shall never end well for IPOB and their supporters.
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Islandlady(f): 7:45am On May 06, 2022
ekukeku post=112566979:
[s]Lagos for all tribe

Wailers should come & cry m a River

People without a single business in deir domain
[/s]
why can't it also be Anambra or enugu for all tribes??

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by majamajic(m): 7:46am On May 06, 2022
Sanwo Olu is a very nice person

U can close your eyes and drive in lagos now , he is doing so well in terms of health, security , road rehabilitation , etc
I will vote him again !

Upon all the covid-19 issues , he is working ! If Sanwo Olu came immediately after Fashola , lagos for done be like london by now , but no wahala , he is one of best 2 governors in nigeria right now .
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Asianjollof007: 7:47am On May 06, 2022
Islandlady:
calm down not everyone is a hater, I just want you to know that when two or more people said something is wrong then something is indeed wrong, many people including myself is complaining that you guys are hostile, look into it instead of arguing and throwing tantrums like a child...

Besides who are they maltreating in Lagos??

Don't mind them, they know the truth.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Alabaintprice(m): 7:48am On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
Of course they will. They must try to be on our good side so that we won't send them packing.

There's no home for them again, their ancestral land has been bedevilled by cannibals and Terrorists.

You sound like a dummy.
There is no home for who?
Who will send us packing?
Afonjas, wey never chop belleful.
Let me tell you, the whole of Lagos would be like the far north if not for the effects of the Igbo man.

The truth you'll never ever want to accept.
We made Lagos what it is today.
70% of the impact of Igbos contributed to Lagos been what it is today.

I'm not sure you're ready for that conversation now.
What can afonjas do, if not only to smoke, drink and party there life away with majority of there young generation collecting money from bus drivers hustling for themselves ... Pathetic set of ingrates.

Only few Yorubas came to light and that is because they have in one way had something to do with an Igbo man or somehow found themselves outside of Nigeria.

You want to show stupidity online. Not with people who made you or who contributed more in Lagos that the owners of Lagos. So if you think you can send us out better go ask your forefathers because they tried bit couldn't.....

Pig

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by ekukeku(m): 7:49am On May 06, 2022
Islandlady:

People of Enugu & Anambra can ans dat correctly
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by sammirano: 7:49am On May 06, 2022
Who cares about the useless endorsement. Its for their good
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by ekukeku(m): 7:49am On May 06, 2022
Islandlady:

People of Enugu & Anambr can ans dat correctly
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Golan007: 7:51am On May 06, 2022
nkemoma:
Foolish Efulefu fools

Village brought-ups are usually jealous of their much travelled brethren.
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Tranquillity360: 7:54am On May 06, 2022
Islandlady:
Children of hate always think everyone is like them.

Yorubas in Igbo land how times have you seen Igbo attack them like you people normally do in South West and on social media.

Just last week you people fought with Akwibom people.

Unu Ekwensu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by gbengene1234(m): 7:54am On May 06, 2022
Igbos had contributed greatly to the development of South West because they were received with warmth hands. That is why few of them even have the audacity to say "Lagos is no man's land". Can any other tribe have the gut to say that to any South East States? I guess No because I don't even remember South Easterners selling their lands to other tribes. I have seen a lot of well educated igbos that are in support of Biafra but not the way IPOB keeps handling this Biafra Agitation Resolution. You can't keep enforcing sit at home just because of one person. You're killing your states economy gradually by yourself. You think any sane Company/Firm would ever consider investing in any of South Eastern States? The earlier IPOB realises the great disadvantages attached to this sit at home order, the better for them. As for some sets of Igbo's endorsing Sanwo Olu for second term. They are only trying to protect their people's interest in someone else's land.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Ok12345(f): 7:55am On May 06, 2022
Alabaintprice:

You sound like a dummy.
There is no home for who?
Who will send us packing?
Afonjas, wey never chop belleful.
Let me tell you, the whole of Lagos would be like the far north if not for the effects of the Igbo man.

The truth you'll never ever want to accept.
We made Lagos what it is today.
70% of the impact of Igbos contributed to Lagos been
what it is today.

I'm not sure you're ready for that conversation now.
What can afonjas do, if not only to smoke, drink and party there life away with majority of there young generation collecting money from bus drivers hustling for themselves ... Pathetic set of ingrates.

Only few Yorubas came to light and that is because they have in one way had something to do with an Igbo man or somehow found themselves outside of Nigeria.

You want to show stupidity online. Not with people who made you or who contributed more in Lagos that the owners of Lagos. So if you think you can send us out better go ask your forefathers because they tried bit couldn't.....

Pig

Nawa oooo
See as person take another man's land personal grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by christm386: 7:58am On May 06, 2022
Smart business men and real Yoruba’s, Nairaland Yoruba’s seff, well I don’t quote no one, there z always that part of the society who have been denied so many things, and hey there is a faceless forum where u can vent ur anger, Am sorry Nairaland Yoruba’s grin grin
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Tranquillity360: 7:59am On May 06, 2022
DMerciful:
Igbo hate is a uniting factor in Nigeria. You see people who disagree in many things unite against Igbos
The only thing that unites Nigeria is hatred for Igbos.

If you want yoruba Muslims and Northerners to see you as a good Nigerian, just show you hate Igbo so much.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Asianjollof007: 8:07am On May 06, 2022
Orangedreams:

Everything is hate to you people, who is maltreating who in lagos ? How many igbos are in lagos parliament, you have been accomodated enough that people like you even claim lagos is a no man's land. I don't blame you, can yoruba or any other tribe in nigeria say your land belongs to them? Relax and find something reasonable to defend what she said.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by oneeast: 8:10am On May 06, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Asianjollof007: 8:14am On May 06, 2022
ekukeku:

People of Enugu & Anambra can ans dat correctly
You should have answered, the states she mentioned no be igbo ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northen Speakers Felicitate With Senator Shattima At 56 / How Many Of The Fg's 1600 New Buses Are Made In Nigeria / Who Is Worse- Boko Haram Or The Nigerian Army?-graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.