Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,422 members, 7,850,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (5799 Views)

Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term / Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by gbengene1234(m): 8:14am On May 06, 2022
Tranquillity360:
The only thing that unites Nigeria is hatred for Igbos.

If you want yoruba Muslims and Northerners to see you as a good Nigerian, just show you hate Igbo so much.

I hope you don't continue feeding your coming generation with this hates in you. What you just said is vice versa
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by SugarGirl44(f): 8:28am On May 06, 2022
Who send them message?

Who their yeye endorsement epp?

Hope Sanwoolu isn't falling for their fake smile, those people are never to be trusted.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by stevonics: 8:29am On May 06, 2022
Good.
Greet Engr.Chima for me. Oga Ichie I see you.
lacodurafu:
Ok
Be your own boss
SOLAR and CCTV training classes starts 20th May 2022 @ Apapa Lagos.
Training fee 50k each inclusive practicals and certification.
ADC ELECTRICS
Register now!!
Only 10 seats available....
Check my profile for more information

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by lacodurafu: 8:30am On May 06, 2022
stevonics:
Good.
Greet Engr.Chima for me. Oga Ichie I see you.

Ok sir
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Asianjollof007: 9:05am On May 06, 2022
Tranquillity360:
Children of hate always think everyone is like them.

Yorubas in Igbo land how times have you seen Igbo attack them like you people normally do in South West and on social media.

Just last week you people fought with Akwibom people.

Unu Ekwensu.

You can't attack because they are just few and they won't claim ownership of your land. So why would you attack them ?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by HazardAwka(m): 9:08am On May 06, 2022
Divide Nigeria, we Igbos are eagerly waiting for it
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Tranquillity360: 9:12am On May 06, 2022
Asianjollof007:

You can't attack because they are just few and they won't claim ownership of your land. So why would you attack them ?
They being few makes it easier for us to attack them if we are Hateful like you people.

You hypocrites want one Nigeria by fire by Force but don't want someone to claim ownership of land he bought with money just because it's in West.

Unu Ekwensu
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Asianjollof007: 9:20am On May 06, 2022
Tranquillity360:
They being few makes it easier for us to attack them if we are Hateful like you people.

You hypocrites want one Nigeria by fire by Force but don't want someone to claim ownership of land he bought with money just because it's in West.

Unu Ekwensu

Who is forcing a one nigeria? Have you ever heard of igbos being attacked in yoruba land? We are fine and we would even do better on our own cos we have everything. I thought you are smart, it's obvious you are a dumbass and you ain't worth the stress. Koshi, oloribuu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Tranquillity360: 9:24am On May 06, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Who is forcing a one nigeria? We are fine and we would even do better on our own. I thought you are smart, it's obvious dumbass and you ain't worth the stress. Koshi, oloribuu.
You're more dumb that you may think others are.

Who are the people all over internet propagating lies against those that want Igbo to leave Nigeria,all in bid to destroy Biafra restoration.

You're even among them because your past posts say it all.

I think I'm done with you hateful Yoruba Muslim.
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Indispensable85(m): 9:28am On May 06, 2022
The flesh eaters and kpekus eaters from the east will not like this.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by rugged7(m): 9:32am On May 06, 2022
LIAR!

Islandlady:
Jokes and sentiments apart, most of the people I know that was deployed to Southeastern states for Nysc redeployed back to other region after few weeks with different horrible stories!

Meanwhile here they are in other parts of Nigeria feeling at home...SMH

Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Dapson73(m): 9:36am On May 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The real Igbos are moving forward while ipob pigs are enforcing sit at home, stealing onions and pots of soup. cheesy

Opooor ooooo. Oko oro.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Asianjollof007: 9:38am On May 06, 2022
Tranquillity360:
You're more dumb that you may think others are.

Who are the people all over internet propagating lies against those that want Igbo to leave Nigeria,all in bid to destroy Biafra restoration.

You're even among them because your past posts say it all.

I think I'm done with you hateful Yoruba Muslim.

You are just a dimwit, one of the tribalistic and unfortunate igbo on nairaland trying to divide yoruba people which is not even possible. If you had gone through my previous comments like you said, you should be able to point out where i say anything about ipob or biafra. You can't say trash about my tribe and expect me to applaud bigots like you, get lost and don't quote me again if you don't want to be unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by NasMaleeq(m): 9:40am On May 06, 2022
Alabaintprice:

You sound like a dummy.
There is no home for who?
Who will send us packing?
Afonjas, wey never chop belleful.
Let me tell you, the whole of Lagos would be like the far north if not for the effects of the Igbo man.

The truth you'll never ever want to accept.
We made Lagos what it is today.
70% of the impact of Igbos contributed to Lagos been what it is today.

I'm not sure you're ready for that conversation now.
What can afonjas do, if not only to smoke, drink and party there life away with majority of there young generation collecting money from bus drivers hustling for themselves ... Pathetic set of ingrates.

Only few Yorubas came to light and that is because they have in one way had something to do with an Igbo man or somehow found themselves outside of Nigeria.

You want to show stupidity online. Not with people who made you or who contributed more in Lagos that the owners of Lagos. So if you think you can send us out better go ask your forefathers because they tried bit couldn't.....

Pig
why can't you build any of your state like Lagos, if we are like you will you be able to stay, you are building another man's land and your home is in chaos. Can you see how stupid you are? You people are bunch of ingrates, after accomodations and Everything what you can come to Internet to say is that you build Lagos. Go to your biafuro and made it business hub like Lagos
LAGOS BELONGS TO US

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by ackifemmy(m): 9:56am On May 06, 2022
For landed properties at very reasonable prices in Abeokuta Ogun State.

- Great Security
- Decent phcn power (at least 10 hours daily)
- Nearness to social facilities like shopping malls, supermarkets, nice relaxation spots etc
- Non-swampy or prone to flooding.
- No hold up and peaceful city .
- Few minutes drive from Lagos State.
- Perfect documents etc call us at.
BESTLINK ESTATE FIRM 2347034838185 23408159064121
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by emperor863(m): 10:20am On May 06, 2022
PrinceOfLagos aka Naijaroyalty

Fahdiga

Your attentions are needed on this thread.
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Topzee109: 10:44am On May 06, 2022
Nairalandhero:
an Hausa man is holding a vital position in Abia State Government. Say what you know
But you guys have chased all fulani and Hausa away
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Topzee109: 10:50am On May 06, 2022
Alabaintprice:

You sound like a dummy.
There is no home for who?
Who will send us packing?
Afonjas, wey never chop belleful.
Let me tell you, the whole of Lagos would be like the far north if not for the effects of the Igbo man.

The truth you'll never ever want to accept.
We made Lagos what it is today.
70% of the impact of Igbos contributed to Lagos been what it is today.

I'm not sure you're ready for that conversation now.
What can afonjas do, if not only to smoke, drink and party there life away with majority of there young generation collecting money from bus drivers hustling for themselves ... Pathetic set of ingrates.

Only few Yorubas came to light and that is because they have in one way had something to do with an Igbo man or somehow found themselves outside of Nigeria.

You want to show stupidity online. Not with people who made you or who contributed more in Lagos that the owners of Lagos. So if you think you can send us out better go ask your forefathers because they tried bit couldn't.....

Pig
Why didn't the 70% developed their region, why Lagos if Lagos have not been pre developed

I need honest answer
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by 27Pushing30: 10:51am On May 06, 2022
Nairalandhero:
an Hausa man is holding a vital position in Abia State Government. Say what you know

Name and portfolio?
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by ismodiwa(m): 11:43am On May 06, 2022
I thought they were going to endorse an Igbo man.
Lol

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Alabaintprice(m): 2:05pm On May 06, 2022
NasMaleeq:
why can't you build any of your state like Lagos, if we are like you will you be able to stay, you are building another man's land and your home is in chaos. Can you see how stupid you are? You people are bunch of ingrates, after accomodations and Everything what you can come to Internet to say is that you build Lagos. Go to your biafuro and made it business hub like Lagos
LAGOS BELONGS TO US

Lagos belongs to you, like we are stressing that, but the real question is "can you build your Lagos to the way it is now if it were just afonjas in it"?
The truth is no, your forefathers can't, them no see road.

How will they want to make the money to build the land, with which wisdom and mindset.
Ask your dummy president why he can't allow the Igbos go....
The Igbo effect on the whole of Nigeria. The only people who can go into another man's land and erect mansions and build businesses like it's there own....

Oh, please how many of your kind can go to another state that is not there's to erect mansions in them.... Lol.. you know the answer

You can't even erect a mansion in your father's land or maybe the only thing Lagos would have had today would be faceme I face you and forest behind them.

Just may e the privileges you enjoy in your Lagos can be given to the Anambra and porthacourt then you will know if your state will stand tall.... Hell no bro....

Asking why we can't stay on our own is because we make use of the privileges you get to get rich. Yes.

Have you asked yourself the blessing we Igbos are when a youruba man heara that someone wants to buy his land or Igbos wants to purchase lands in a particular area?

They know what will happen, they know the development that is about to come to that area..... Trust me bro, you know that truth and you know the Igbo effect on any state in Nigeria
We are powerful people that is why you'll seem not to want us to go.... Lol

The youruba man who got exposed today is as a result of 3 things
1, education
2, travelling outside of Nigeria
3, coming in contact with an Igbo man

Look around and ask questions properly.

Be grateful to your forefathers for doing the right things....

Be grateful to tinubu for doing the right thing when he was the governor of Lagos cos if not Lagos will still be like the far not IRRELEVANT
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Alabaintprice(m): 2:12pm On May 06, 2022
Topzee109:

Why didn't the 70% developed their region, why Lagos if Lagos have not been pre developed

I need honest answer

I'll give it to you.
Just like I answered the other afonja.

Lagos was before Abuja became so definitely you enjoy a whole lot of privileges.

South East was also given privileges and was strong on its own until policies weakened our system.

A knowledgeable person would have to move to where this proviledges are gotten.

We all moved to Lagos to have the good things of life since we were limited to them in the east.

And to tell you the truth you'll find hard to accept. Igbos made Lagos what it is today.
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Alabaintprice(m): 2:19pm On May 06, 2022
Ok12345:

Nawa oooo
See as person take another man's land personal grin

Lol... Yes, cos even if it is given to you even after 20years from now you can't make any good use of it.

So another man is making your state better. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
Every male in Lagos should hide there faces cos you al don't have the balls to do what we have done in your state.

Go to OTA and see how Igbos has Igbos has transformed the border of Lagos and Ogun state.....

Just go and take a look for yourself....

Igbos are and will forever be a blessing to any state here in Nigeria.

But let the Igbo state have the same priciledge given to you all then you'll see what we can do to our own state.....
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Topzee109: 6:16pm On May 06, 2022
Alabaintprice:

I'll give it to you.
Just like I answered the other afonja.

Lagos was before Abuja became so definitely you enjoy a whole lot of privileges.

South East was also given privileges and was strong on its own until policies weakened our system.

A knowledgeable person would have to move to where this proviledges are gotten.

We all moved to Lagos to have the good things of life since we were limited to them in the east.

And to tell you the truth you'll find hard to accept. Igbos made Lagos what it is today.
Can you mentioned some of the policies and those who made them

Also remember these traders are all over Nigeria including northern part

Honest answer oo
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by NasMaleeq(m): 12:48am On May 10, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Lagos belongs to you, like we are stressing that, but the real question is "can you build your Lagos to the way it is now if it were just afonjas in it"?
The truth is no, your forefathers can't, them no see road.

How will they want to make the money to build the land, with which wisdom and mindset.
Ask your dummy president why he can't allow the Igbos go....
The Igbo effect on the whole of Nigeria. The only people who can go into another man's land and erect mansions and build businesses like it's there own....

Oh, please how many of your kind can go to another state that is not there's to erect mansions in them.... Lol.. you know the answer

You can't even erect a mansion in your father's land or maybe the only thing Lagos would have had today would be faceme I face you and forest behind them.

Just may e the privileges you enjoy in your Lagos can be given to the Anambra and porthacourt then you will know if your state will stand tall.... Hell no bro....

Asking why we can't stay on our own is because we make use of the privileges you get to get rich. Yes.

Have you asked yourself the blessing we Igbos are when a youruba man heara that someone wants to buy his land or Igbos wants to purchase lands in a particular area?

They know what will happen, they know the development that is about to come to that area..... Trust me bro, you know that truth and you know the Igbo effect on any state in Nigeria
We are powerful people that is why you'll seem not to want us to go.... Lol

The youruba man who got exposed today is as a result of 3 things
1, education
2, travelling outside of Nigeria
3, coming in contact with an Igbo man

Look around and ask questions properly.

Be grateful to your forefathers for doing the right things....

Be grateful to tinubu for doing the right thing when he was the governor of Lagos cos if not Lagos will still be like the far not IRRELEVANT
You are asking questions and you are giving yourself answers out of your foolishness. In what way did Igbos build Lagos for us or have you forgotten that Lagos was the first capital city of Nigeria? What you expect from such place? Lagos has the highest industrial hub in west Africa how many do Igbos has there? Foreign investors keep eyeing Lagos and Ogun for establishment is that part of Igbos development?
Lagos has the highest internal Revenue in Nigeria which if we combine the whole of Igbos state revenue together you can never meet and the highest amount of this revenue is derived from the sea port, is it the only Igbos that make use of the port?
Come to Igbos dominated areas and see what is happening there, from stealing to pick pocketing, rubbery, selling of fake products. Igbos that are not trust worthy at all, all they plan in there life is how to dupe someone in business and I'm not surprised because you are doing it to your fellow Igbos too.
To crown it all and let you know how stupid and daft your tribe are, you are building another persons land and left your own in chaos and you are still boasting that you are the highest stake holder in Lagos while you own states are wrecked down
Lagos keep developing and the development is moving to ogun state gradually and no one want to come to your states for establishment, your states are declared as dangerous zone and your happy,
Your people are being address as cannibals and you are not ashame.
You have many houses in your villages built with ritual money and no one can dare live there, even the ogboni that build the house cannot live there
What's the essence of the fucking money you have that does not reflect on you not your states not your home town
THE FOOLISH TRIBE
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by NasMaleeq(m): 1:11am On May 10, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Lol... Yes, cos even if it is given to you even after 20years from now you can't make any good use of it.

So another man is making your state better. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
Every male in Lagos should hide there faces cos you al don't have the balls to do what we have done in your state.

Go to OTA and see how Igbos has Igbos has transformed the border of Lagos and Ogun state.....

Just go and take a look for yourself....

Igbos are and will forever be a blessing to any state here in Nigeria.

But let the Igbo state have the same priciledge given to you all then you'll see what we can do to our own state.....
You are just shouting privilege, what is the privilege given to us that has not been given to you. So, you've left Lagos now and moved your development to ota too, why is it that it's every industrial that you like claiming your development on? Very soon now you'll still claim shagam while all your states are under developed, keep fooling yourself
As you are claiming our own developed areas now can it ever be Igbo land ? Mumu people
THANKS FOR CONTRIBUTING IN DEVELOPING OUR LAND. And don't be surprised to hear that all this are happening because we are are more wise and clever than you and your fore fathers that doesn't have sense that you can inhale from them
YORUBA man or woman can never be that foolish, we always think of future in the present time, unlike Igbos that just behave like animals that doesn't have future
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Alabaintprice(m): 5:51am On May 10, 2022
NasMaleeq:

You are just shouting privilege, what is the privilege given to us that has not been given to you. So, you've left Lagos now and moved your development to ota too, why is it that it's every industrial that you like claiming your development on? Very soon now you'll still claim shagam while all your states are under developed, keep fooling yourself
As you are claiming our own developed areas now can it ever be Igbo land ? Mumu people
THANKS FOR CONTRIBUTING IN DEVELOPING OUR LAND. And don't be surprised to hear that all this are happening because we are are more wise and clever than you and your fore fathers that doesn't have sense that you can inhale from them
YORUBA man or woman can never be that foolish, we always think of future in the present time, unlike Igbos that just behave like animals that doesn't have future

Do you know how useless Yoruba people are?
Even now that we have made Lagos what it is today I bet you all on your life that if we leave, Lagos will standstill in terms of infrastructure and development. You people are lazy and don't have a future�����. There is nothing good that can come out from you people. It's the truth......
When the right time comes what we did in Lagos and other states where we developed will be done in our own state times 100....
Let us get the same benefits you all get.
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Alabaintprice(m): 6:01am On May 10, 2022
NasMaleeq:

You are asking questions and you are giving yourself answers out of your foolishness. In what way did Igbos build Lagos for us or have you forgotten that Lagos was the first capital city of Nigeria? What you expect from such place? Lagos has the highest industrial hub in west Africa how many do Igbos has there? Foreign investors keep eyeing Lagos and Ogun for establishment is that part of Igbos development?
Lagos has the highest internal Revenue in Nigeria which if we combine the whole of Igbos state revenue together you can never meet and the highest amount of this revenue is derived from the sea port, is it the only Igbos that make use of the port?
Come to Igbos dominated areas and see what is happening there, from stealing to pick pocketing, rubbery, selling of fake products. Igbos that are not trust worthy at all, all they plan in there life is how to dupe someone in business and I'm not surprised because you are doing it to your fellow Igbos too.
To crown it all and let you know how stupid and daft your tribe are, you are building another persons land and left your own in chaos and you are still boasting that you are the highest stake holder in Lagos while you own states are wrecked down
Lagos keep developing and the development is moving to ogun state gradually and no one want to come to your states for establishment, your states are declared as dangerous zone and your happy,
Your people are being address as cannibals and you are not ashame.
You have many houses in your villages built with ritual money and no one can dare live there, even the ogboni that build the house cannot live there
What's the essence of the fucking money you have that does not reflect on you not your states not your home town
THE FOOLISH TRIBE

Oh my world.... Lagos was an industrial hub... Bla bla bla. What did you guys do with it?

Why is it hard for you to accept that the Lagos of today was built on the sweats of an Igbo man. The internal Revenue you claim to generate, whose taxes generates more to that revenue?
The taxes collected for clearing goods, who is paying them?
The cars imported into the country, who imports them and who pays the duty?
The majority of the business that's goes on at seme borders, who are the most affected that pays the duty on goods?
Athe highest transportation companies in lagos, who is heading them?
When it comes to building luxurious houses in Lagos, who initiates the ideas?

Dont come here to make excuses for your lazy selves.... Igbos are a thousand times the men you wished to be. Take it or leave it.

What we can do, you cannot do it.

The taxes generates from markets, let's me say Alaba international Market for instances, why do you think when the government wanted to push us to katangora, Ojo local govt kicked in.... Do you think they don't know what they will miss......

My friend, hide your face in shame....

I still tell you that in we get the privilege most states get and things are done accordingly in this Nigeria, there won't be need for migrating to another state to do business .....
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by NasMaleeq(m): 1:33pm On May 10, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Do you know how useless Yoruba people are?
Even now that we have made Lagos what it is today I bet you all on your life that if we leave, Lagos will standstill in terms of infrastructure and development. You people are lazy and don't have a future�����. There is nothing good that can come out from you people. It's the truth......
When the right time comes what we did in Lagos and other states where we developed will be done in our own state times 100....
Let us get the same benefits you all get.
Who is this daft person self and are typing stinky words
You are developing other peoples land and left your land under developed
Are you people okay at all? Do you have sense like that
Oya please be angry and go to your fucking land and develop it
Or do you think if Nigeria divide today all these rubbish you are saying will make us to retain you?
You that cannot develope your states that are claiming developing other peoples state, no be juju be that?
Yoruba is more more clever than you That's why we accommodate you to develop our states and later chase you to bush where you come from
FOOLISH CANNIBALS
Re: 2023: Igbo Traders’ Association Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by Alabaintprice(m): 2:49pm On May 10, 2022
NasMaleeq:

Who is this daft person self and are typing stinky words
You are developing other peoples land and left your land under developed
Are you people okay at all? Do you have sense like that
Oya please be angry and go to your fucking land and develop it
Or do you think if Nigeria divide today all these rubbish you are saying will make us to retain you?
You that cannot develope your states that are claiming developing other peoples state, no be juju be that?
Yoruba is more more clever than you That's why we accommodate you to develop our states and later chase you to bush where you come from
FOOLISH CANNIBALS

And you think you're using who... Look at this dummy.

We have the capacity to build wherever we choose to, when ever we want to. Lagos is not yours stupid.

You can't claim ownership of a land when it's not your father that own it. You're just from that state and if as an Igbo I decide to develop it, go on your fucking kneels and thank whatever you believe in cos what you can't do another man came to do it.

When we are big, we are big.
Don't let envy kill you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesilis' Past Post On Fuel Subsidy Going Viral On Twitter / Madam Etteh! For Or Against? All In Favour: / Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Knows His Fate Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.