Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,260 members, 7,849,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari (9520 Views)

These Words Will Keep APC People Sleepless / Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo / APC Primaries: Only Tinubu Is Running On His Own Endorsement - Okolo Eteri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Nobody: 8:02am On May 06, 2022
Yeah. It's the government of the old, Gerontocracy!!!

The 11 Greatest Attacking Partnerships In Football History
https://www.footballorbit.com/greatest-attacking-partnerships-football-history/#more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by TimmyTen(m): 8:02am On May 06, 2022
Scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by tommy589(m): 8:03am On May 06, 2022
gozmok1:
PETER OBI WAS A GUEST OF BEREKETE FAMILY TODAY. BEREKETE IS AN ABUJA RADIO 101.1 FM PHONING PROGRAM ANCHORED BY A MAN WITH STUDIO NAME; ORDINARY PRESIDENT. TRUE TO THE NAME OF THE PROGRAM ANCHOR HE PETER OBI THE GUEST, TURNED TO AN ORDINARY PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. BELOW ARE SOME OF OBI'S SOUND BITES WHICH CAUTH ME SHADING TEARS AND WEEPING FOR NIGERIA. I WONDER IS NIGERIA CAN AFFORD TO MISS PETER OBI'S PRESIDENCY.

1. It is a mark of irresponsibility that our children are at home and we are campaigning - Peter Obi

2. We bought our tickets at 40million/100 million. Can Nigerians demand from candidates their annual in come taxes - Peter Obi

3. Nigeria is chairing 18 billion dollars from oil revenue while Malaysia is making 50 billion dollars from Diaspora remittance - Peter Obi

4. By 2030 the whole world will be in dire need of computer engineers and health professionals to the tune of 10 million people and our children are wasting at home - Peter Obi

5.Kwamen Nkuruma University Ghana is the best university in Africa and one of the best 50 in the world in science and Technology study - Peter Obi

6. If I become the President education in primary and secondary schools will be free while Tertiary education will not be free - Peter Obi

7. My first three priority as President will be education, education and education - Peter Obi

8. I will invest and invest in education and export graduates and increase diaspora remittance from 20 billion dollars - Peter Obi

9. As Governor of Anambra State I paid all Corps members serving in schools 4,000 naira on 24th of every month as stipend - Peter Obi

10. As Governor I paid every citizen of Anambra above age of 70 and residing in rural area a stipend of 5,000 naira every month - Peter Obi

11. When I assumed office as Governor, I discovered the that Anambra State have governor's Lodge at Abuja. I renovated the building and donated it to United nations free of charge. It eliminated our cost of maintenance and till today UN has been supporting Anambra State Government - Peter Obi

12. You can fight insecurity in two ways, natural insecurity is fought by creating job and institutional insecurity will be fought with Technology - Peter Obi

13. There is nothing like security vote in our constitution. What we have is contingency vote which should be max 4% of expenditure - Peter Obi

14. As Governor they brought security vote of 12.5 billion for approval annually. From there I gave each primary school in the sate 5 million each, secondly school 10 million each and supported five school of nursing and midwifery to get accreditation. Gave about 500 first class graduates from Anambra each 1 million Naira. All cost the state 10 billion. The remaing 2.5 billion was used as security vote which covered payment of security personnel at communities, bought vehicles for 200 communities in Anambra - Peter Obi

15. To create jobs banks must be made to give certain percentage of loans to SMEs - Peter Obi

16. I have a 28 years old son who works in UK and he has no car. He has to earn and buy himself a car - Peter Obi

17. My 30 years old daughter is a teacher in a secondary school and she is happy doing her work - Peter Obi

18. Throughout my 8 years as Governor, nobody of Obi family served in my government. I was the one elected and none of them. I take all responsibility of governance - Peter Obi

19. If as President, I don't steal, my wife and children don't steal, Corruption would have been cut by 50% - Peter Obi

20. The youths you neglect today will take a revenge on you tomorrow. #TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY# - Peter Obi. etc etc etc.

Ok
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 8:03am On May 06, 2022
You imbeciles never talk about getting Nigeria working or soaring high... Only about what party stays in power!

ASUU will soon be on strike for a full year, but that is of no consequence to you bastards!

Even Tinubu, Atiku, and others have never spoken about ending this embarrassing saga in the academic sector!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Chanchit: 8:03am On May 06, 2022
This children of hate will never support the winning team. They will insult this man now. Then they will still come and cry later that they are not getting juicy appointments in what they never supported. Very silly set of people.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by sandland: 8:03am On May 06, 2022
Tinubu is long over due for retirement. Too sick to function

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by maasoap(m): 8:04am On May 06, 2022
I don't even understand why all these morrons think they can do it and competing with Tinubu, most especially from the SW. On a scale of 10, If I rate Tinubu 7, I will rate them 2.
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Cajal(m): 8:05am On May 06, 2022
That's is correct
GEJ will not forget in a hurry
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Peachy14: 8:07am On May 06, 2022
My God! Is this man more concerned about a political party or about transforming Nigeria. No sensible youth will vote for Tinubu expect you are not concerned about our dear country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Foolishbuhari: 8:08am On May 06, 2022
shigishege:
story,, story....,........story!!!!!!

Did you verify to at least check the veracity of those claims?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by maasoap(m): 8:08am On May 06, 2022
gozmok1:
PETER OBI WAS A GUEST OF BEREKETE FAMILY TODAY. BEREKETE IS AN ABUJA RADIO 101.1 FM PHONING PROGRAM ANCHORED BY A MAN WITH STUDIO NAME; ORDINARY PRESIDENT. TRUE TO THE NAME OF THE PROGRAM ANCHOR HE PETER OBI THE GUEST, TURNED TO AN ORDINARY PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. BELOW ARE SOME OF OBI'S SOUND BITES WHICH CAUTH ME SHADING TEARS AND WEEPING FOR NIGERIA. I WONDER IS NIGERIA CAN AFFORD TO MISS PETER OBI'S PRESIDENCY.

1. It is a mark of irresponsibility that our children are at home and we are campaigning - Peter Obi

2. We bought our tickets at 40million/100 million. Can Nigerians demand from candidates their annual in come taxes - Peter Obi

3. Nigeria is chairing 18 billion dollars from oil revenue while Malaysia is making 50 billion dollars from Diaspora remittance - Peter Obi

4. By 2030 the whole world will be in dire need of computer engineers and health professionals to the tune of 10 million people and our children are wasting at home - Peter Obi

5.Kwamen Nkuruma University Ghana is the best university in Africa and one of the best 50 in the world in science and Technology study - Peter Obi

6. If I become the President education in primary and secondary schools will be free while Tertiary education will not be free - Peter Obi

7. My first three priority as President will be education, education and education - Peter Obi

8. I will invest and invest in education and export graduates and increase diaspora remittance from 20 billion dollars - Peter Obi

9. As Governor of Anambra State I paid all Corps members serving in schools 4,000 naira on 24th of every month as stipend - Peter Obi

10. As Governor I paid every citizen of Anambra above age of 70 and residing in rural area a stipend of 5,000 naira every month - Peter Obi

11. When I assumed office as Governor, I discovered the that Anambra State have governor's Lodge at Abuja. I renovated the building and donated it to United nations free of charge. It eliminated our cost of maintenance and till today UN has been supporting Anambra State Government - Peter Obi

12. You can fight insecurity in two ways, natural insecurity is fought by creating job and institutional insecurity will be fought with Technology - Peter Obi

13. There is nothing like security vote in our constitution. What we have is contingency vote which should be max 4% of expenditure - Peter Obi

14. As Governor they brought security vote of 12.5 billion for approval annually. From there I gave each primary school in the sate 5 million each, secondly school 10 million each and supported five school of nursing and midwifery to get accreditation. Gave about 500 first class graduates from Anambra each 1 million Naira. All cost the state 10 billion. The remaing 2.5 billion was used as security vote which covered payment of security personnel at communities, bought vehicles for 200 communities in Anambra - Peter Obi

15. To create jobs banks must be made to give certain percentage of loans to SMEs - Peter Obi

16. I have a 28 years old son who works in UK and he has no car. He has to earn and buy himself a car - Peter Obi

17. My 30 years old daughter is a teacher in a secondary school and she is happy doing her work - Peter Obi

18. Throughout my 8 years as Governor, nobody of Obi family served in my government. I was the one elected and none of them. I take all responsibility of governance - Peter Obi

19. If as President, I don't steal, my wife and children don't steal, Corruption would have been cut by 50% - Peter Obi

20. The youths you neglect today will take a revenge on you tomorrow. #TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY# - Peter Obi. etc etc etc.

The same Peter Obi that diverted billions of the naira from the state cover to his moribund family business all in the name of fake partnership. Lol. Up till date, his family business has never returned one kobo back into the state government pulse
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by wink2015(m): 8:08am On May 06, 2022
WHY MUST YOU KEEP A PARTY AND ITS MEN IN POWER WHEN THEY HAVE FAILED WOEFULLY?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by WATCHOVER(m): 8:09am On May 06, 2022
Smithkafors:
So you think he will support Amechi?. He and Wike knows that once Amaechi wins they are in trouble. Amaechi asAPC presidential aspirant will be the end of their career and they know that.
No true Rivers state son and daughter would support Ameachi, his betrayal is ballistic
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Righteousness02: 8:09am On May 06, 2022
shigishege:
story,, story....,........story!!!!!!
Anything he said you think is not correct or the usual confusion without thinking of your children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Hassanmaye(m): 8:09am On May 06, 2022
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by LordIsaac(m): 8:10am On May 06, 2022
gozmok1:

These are lofty, I must say. But, it seems that Aso Villa changes people as we have heard such things before.
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Righteousness02: 8:10am On May 06, 2022
maasoap:

The same Peter Obi that diverted billions of the naira from the state cover to his moribund family business all in the name of fake partnership. Lol. Up till date, his family business has never returned one kobo back into the state government pulse

is this supposed to be a Joke or your somehow confusing issues to be confused by yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Nobody: 8:13am On May 06, 2022
“I know I cannot afford to be in the periphery of the government in the next 8 years.”

The above sentence says it all. It’s all about themselves, in it for their selfish ends. Nothing to do with serving to make Nigeria better. From someone that just wants to fulfill a ‘personal life ambition’ to someone that doesn’t want to be in the periphery of government for the next 8years. The most sad part is that they are been cheered on by gullible and foolish people that have mortgaged the destinies of their future generations for a pot of porridge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Righteousness02: 8:13am On May 06, 2022
LordIsaac:

These are lofty, I must say. But, it seems that Aso Villa changes people as we have heard such things before.

please who changed and what antecedents did they have before getting there, please not these blind followership that refused to check data and compare notes
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Musauzor(m): 8:19am On May 06, 2022
Magnus Abe doing everything within his powers to spite Amaechi but their Waterloo is waiting for them. He and his paymaster will go into political oblivion by 2023. He knows that PMB is not in support of Bola Tinubu's presidential pipedream. Whoever the president supports wins the ticket of APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by LordIsaac(m): 8:19am On May 06, 2022
Righteousness02:

please who changed and what antecedents did they have before getting there, please not these blind followership that refused to check data and compare notes
All the people that have presided over governance, at all levels, from 1960 till date, have had some form of track record. Looking at the populace, I can boldly say track record has failed.
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by OderaOdesigo: 8:45am On May 06, 2022
Johnny147147:
I'm sorry sir but this BAT won't fly

Just because you say so? And who are you sir/Ma?
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by eldoradoxx: 8:51am On May 06, 2022
cenaman:
JAGABAN or nothing.
For sure, we have gifted Lagos State to him as his slave colony.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Johnny147147: 8:53am On May 06, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

Just because you say so? And who are you sir/Ma?

BAT hunter
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by maasoap(m): 8:53am On May 06, 2022
Righteousness02:

is this supposed to be a Joke or your somehow confusing issues to be confused by yourself

History
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Lukainoluciano: 8:55am On May 06, 2022
shigishege:
how would you rate the government when the government is not coming from your cursed region. You can cry from today till tomorrow, you guys are not fit to lead our nation.
It is you and your entire generation that are cursed! Useless idiot
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Indispensable85(m): 8:58am On May 06, 2022
The truth has been spoken.
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Emekaonline: 9:01am On May 06, 2022
gozmok1:

Only fools and tribal bigots listen to a man who had an opportunity to govern his state but allow the Doctors to be on strike for 13months. Only liar Pandora will come to say something he did not even do while in power. A man that stole his state dry and subjected the doctors to be on strike for more than a year did not see it a sign of irresponsibility but now see ASUU strike as one. What a shame that some people still live to believe lies all their lives
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Royalty83(m): 9:07am On May 06, 2022
gozmok1:

Junk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by techWriter3: 9:14am On May 06, 2022
You spell nor of your strathcona is qualified

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Writes UK Crime Agency Over Stolen 61 Assets In Dubai / Buhari: Ensure Young People With Requisite Skills Get Board Appointments / NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.