Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,436 members, 7,850,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari (9523 Views)

These Words Will Keep APC People Sleepless / Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo / APC Primaries: Only Tinubu Is Running On His Own Endorsement - Okolo Eteri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by fayruz02(m): 9:19am On May 06, 2022
gozmok1:
PETER OBI WAS A GUEST OF BEREKETE FAMILY TODAY. BEREKETE IS AN ABUJA RADIO 101.1 FM PHONING PROGRAM ANCHORED BY A MAN WITH STUDIO NAME; ORDINARY PRESIDENT. TRUE TO THE NAME OF THE PROGRAM ANCHOR HE PETER OBI THE GUEST, TURNED TO AN ORDINARY PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. BELOW ARE SOME OF OBI'S SOUND BITES WHICH CAUTH ME SHADING TEARS AND WEEPING FOR NIGERIA. I WONDER IS NIGERIA CAN AFFORD TO MISS PETER OBI'S PRESIDENCY.

1. It is a mark of irresponsibility that our children are at home and we are campaigning - Peter Obi

2. We bought our tickets at 40million/100 million. Can Nigerians demand from candidates their annual in come taxes - Peter Obi

3. Nigeria is chairing 18 billion dollars from oil revenue while Malaysia is making 50 billion dollars from Diaspora remittance - Peter Obi

4. By 2030 the whole world will be in dire need of computer engineers and health professionals to the tune of 10 million people and our children are wasting at home - Peter Obi

5.Kwamen Nkuruma University Ghana is the best university in Africa and one of the best 50 in the world in science and Technology study - Peter Obi

6. If I become the President education in primary and secondary schools will be free while Tertiary education will not be free - Peter Obi

7. My first three priority as President will be education, education and education - Peter Obi

8. I will invest and invest in education and export graduates and increase diaspora remittance from 20 billion dollars - Peter Obi

9. As Governor of Anambra State I paid all Corps members serving in schools 4,000 naira on 24th of every month as stipend - Peter Obi

10. As Governor I paid every citizen of Anambra above age of 70 and residing in rural area a stipend of 5,000 naira every month - Peter Obi

11. When I assumed office as Governor, I discovered the that Anambra State have governor's Lodge at Abuja. I renovated the building and donated it to United nations free of charge. It eliminated our cost of maintenance and till today UN has been supporting Anambra State Government - Peter Obi

12. You can fight insecurity in two ways, natural insecurity is fought by creating job and institutional insecurity will be fought with Technology - Peter Obi

13. There is nothing like security vote in our constitution. What we have is contingency vote which should be max 4% of expenditure - Peter Obi

14. As Governor they brought security vote of 12.5 billion for approval annually. From there I gave each primary school in the sate 5 million each, secondly school 10 million each and supported five school of nursing and midwifery to get accreditation. Gave about 500 first class graduates from Anambra each 1 million Naira. All cost the state 10 billion. The remaing 2.5 billion was used as security vote which covered payment of security personnel at communities, bought vehicles for 200 communities in Anambra - Peter Obi

15. To create jobs banks must be made to give certain percentage of loans to SMEs - Peter Obi

16. I have a 28 years old son who works in UK and he has no car. He has to earn and buy himself a car - Peter Obi

17. My 30 years old daughter is a teacher in a secondary school and she is happy doing her work - Peter Obi

18. Throughout my 8 years as Governor, nobody of Obi family served in my government. I was the one elected and none of them. I take all responsibility of governance - Peter Obi

19. If as President, I don't steal, my wife and children don't steal, Corruption would have been cut by 50% - Peter Obi

20. The youths you neglect today will take a revenge on you tomorrow. #TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY# - Peter Obi. etc etc etc.

Nasoso lie full there
Osiwin �
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Oplomo: 9:32am On May 06, 2022
This minority ogoni man should stop scamming tinubu and rest.
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Oplomo: 9:34am On May 06, 2022
Parachoko:
On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand

Yes tell them, on Tinubu manhood we stand!
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by deeva2: 9:39am On May 06, 2022
FROM MY OWN POINT OF VIEW..NORTHERNERS WILL PREFER A YORUBA MUSLIM TO A YORUBA PASTOR TO GOVERN THEM...AS IT IS, TINUBU IS THE ONLY SOUTHERN ASPIRANT THAT HAS UPPER HAND IN THE NORTH...ATIKU HIMSELF KNOWS THIS.

OSINBAJO IS STILL A BABY POLITICIAN COMPARED TO TINUBU (WHO IS THE ENGINE ROOM OF APC AND THE BRAIN BEHIND BUBU'S PRESIDENCY) WIKE, FAYEMI, OBI AND THE LIKES
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by ackifemmy(m): 9:45am On May 06, 2022
For landed properties at very reasonable prices in Abeokuta Ogun State.

- Great Security
- Decent phcn power (at least 10 hours daily)
- Nearness to social facilities like shopping malls, supermarkets, nice relaxation spots etc
- Non-swampy or prone to flooding.
- No hold up and peaceful city .
- Few minutes drive from Lagos State.
- Perfect documents etc call us at.
BESTLINK ESTATE FIRM 2347034838185 23408159064121
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by adebayo987: 9:49am On May 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by emperor863(m): 9:54am On May 06, 2022
gozmok1:
PETER OBI WAS A GUEST OF BEREKETE FAMILY TODAY. BEREKETE IS AN ABUJA RADIO 101.1 FM PHONING PROGRAM ANCHORED BY A MAN WITH STUDIO NAME; ORDINARY PRESIDENT. TRUE TO THE NAME OF THE PROGRAM ANCHOR HE PETER OBI THE GUEST, TURNED TO AN ORDINARY PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. BELOW ARE SOME OF OBI'S SOUND BITES WHICH CAUTH ME SHADING TEARS AND WEEPING FOR NIGERIA. I WONDER IS NIGERIA CAN AFFORD TO MISS PETER OBI'S PRESIDENCY.

1. It is a mark of irresponsibility that our children are at home and we are campaigning - Peter Obi

2. We bought our tickets at 40million/100 million. Can Nigerians demand from candidates their annual in come taxes - Peter Obi

3. Nigeria is chairing 18 billion dollars from oil revenue while Malaysia is making 50 billion dollars from Diaspora remittance - Peter Obi

4. By 2030 the whole world will be in dire need of computer engineers and health professionals to the tune of 10 million people and our children are wasting at home - Peter Obi

5.Kwamen Nkuruma University Ghana is the best university in Africa and one of the best 50 in the world in science and Technology study - Peter Obi

6. If I become the President education in primary and secondary schools will be free while Tertiary education will not be free - Peter Obi

7. My first three priority as President will be education, education and education - Peter Obi

8. I will invest and invest in education and export graduates and increase diaspora remittance from 20 billion dollars - Peter Obi

9. As Governor of Anambra State I paid all Corps members serving in schools 4,000 naira on 24th of every month as stipend - Peter Obi

10. As Governor I paid every citizen of Anambra above age of 70 and residing in rural area a stipend of 5,000 naira every month - Peter Obi

11. When I assumed office as Governor, I discovered the that Anambra State have governor's Lodge at Abuja. I renovated the building and donated it to United nations free of charge. It eliminated our cost of maintenance and till today UN has been supporting Anambra State Government - Peter Obi

12. You can fight insecurity in two ways, natural insecurity is fought by creating job and institutional insecurity will be fought with Technology - Peter Obi

13. There is nothing like security vote in our constitution. What we have is contingency vote which should be max 4% of expenditure - Peter Obi

14. As Governor they brought security vote of 12.5 billion for approval annually. From there I gave each primary school in the sate 5 million each, secondly school 10 million each and supported five school of nursing and midwifery to get accreditation. Gave about 500 first class graduates from Anambra each 1 million Naira. All cost the state 10 billion. The remaing 2.5 billion was used as security vote which covered payment of security personnel at communities, bought vehicles for 200 communities in Anambra - Peter Obi

15. To create jobs banks must be made to give certain percentage of loans to SMEs - Peter Obi

16. I have a 28 years old son who works in UK and he has no car. He has to earn and buy himself a car - Peter Obi

17. My 30 years old daughter is a teacher in a secondary school and she is happy doing her work - Peter Obi

18. Throughout my 8 years as Governor, nobody of Obi family served in my government. I was the one elected and none of them. I take all responsibility of governance - Peter Obi

19. If as President, I don't steal, my wife and children don't steal, Corruption would have been cut by 50% - Peter Obi

20. The youths you neglect today will take a revenge on you tomorrow. #TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY# - Peter Obi. etc etc etc.

Tankiu. Let me give you a summary of what's going on;

No political partly (apart from APGA) would allow an Igbo man to fly its flag in 2023. Save all this campaign for 2039 when, hopefully presidency returns to the South.
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Minime10(f): 9:57am On May 06, 2022
Ameachi isn't gonna like this at all grin
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Parachoko: 10:04am On May 06, 2022
Oplomo:

Yes tell them, on Tinubu manhood we stand!
I'm sure you know how to read and write, so you should understand what I wrote clearly.

I was speaking for myself alone. No dey quote me dey write chidish things, abeg
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Ashirioluwa: 10:13am On May 06, 2022
I heard you bro
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Alapy36: 10:17am On May 06, 2022
shigishege:
story,, story....,........story!!!!!!
… my dear, it’s not story story.. the facts are there… any meaningful Nigerian knows that Peter Obi is what we need now… let’s be sincere to ourselves..
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by NigeriaB(m): 10:20am On May 06, 2022
Which Tinubu? Abeg make Una stop all this nonsense!

Nsars!
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by safarigirl(f): 10:36am On May 06, 2022
maasoap:

The same Peter Obi that diverted billions of the naira from the state cover to his moribund family business all in the name of fake partnership. Lol. Up till date, his family business has never returned one kobo back into the state government pulse

Una go just dey lie up and down

Nobody don divert funds enter family coffers pass Tinubu in the history of Nigeria.

If you lot had something solid against Peter, you would have sent your EFCC dogs to attack him by now. We know how politicians take out their opponents.

You have nothing. Face your owner of Lagos that has his entire lineage chopping Lagos money.

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by yemmit90: 11:15am On May 06, 2022
gozmok1:

These points will look good to a lay man but still the same old nonsense.

The first thing I was expecting from his agenda is power sector. Withiout fixing the power sector, there is no way Nigeria can become industrialized country, which is the bed rock for human and capital development.

The focus of any government in poor nation should be on human development. You cant raise their standard of living withiout creating jobs and other social amenities for industries to spring up and not SMEs nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Masterchef(m): 12:25pm On May 06, 2022
As much as one would love to like Osinbajo, it's already clear his loyalty will be to his Northern slave masters and the cabal.

Which learned VP will be part of the Trader Money and wasteful school children feeding initiatives or watch while insecurity takes over the land.

Any sane leader should take massive industrialisation and building of large markets to double our GDP over Trader Money.

Considering the challenges currently facing Nigeria, what is required is a president as strong as OBJ. I mean people as strong as Wike. Tinubu has also shown to be a capone. Enough of weak leadership!

It's more acceptable to be corrupt than be a clueless weakling. Afterall, all of them are.

Weak leadership, the type you got from GEJ and Buhari will further lead Nigeria to the doldrums.

Osinbajo will definitely be worse!

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by shigishege: 12:45pm On May 06, 2022
Alapy36:
… my dear, it’s not story story.. the facts are there… any meaningful Nigerian knows that Peter Obi is what we need now… let’s be sincere to ourselves..
what you need in the east
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Oplomo: 1:31pm On May 06, 2022
Parachoko:
I'm sure you know how to read and write, so you should understand what I wrote clearly.

I was speaking for myself alone. No dey quote me dey write chidish things, abeg

my name is Jaburudeen from oshogbo. On tinumbu manhood we stand. say no to mkpurubirim.
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Parachoko: 1:48pm On May 06, 2022
Oplomo:

my name is Jaburudeen from oshogbo. On tinumbu manhood we stand. say no to mkpurubirim.
k
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by lexy2014: 2:13pm On May 06, 2022
Fareke:
By Clement Chinedu

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/06/only-tinubu-can-keep-apc-in-power-after-buhari-abe/

Of what benefit will that be to Nigerians?
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by maasoap(m): 2:32pm On May 06, 2022
safarigirl:

Una go just dey lie up and down

Nobody don divert funds enter family coffers pass Tinubu in the history of Nigeria.

If you lot had something solid against Peter, you would have sent your EFCC dogs to attack him by now. We know how politicians take out their opponents.

You have nothing. Face your owner of Lagos that has his entire lineage chopping Lagos money.

At least, you agreed. When he was asked by Amanpour, your man was just stammering. grin grin grin
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by ufuosman(m): 3:17pm On May 06, 2022
Magnus don talk e own
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by OderaOdesigo: 7:36pm On May 06, 2022
Johnny147147:

BAT hunter

Lol. An e-Rat equating himself with something. You’re as unimportant as your views are not worthwhile.

After your worst nightmare comes to pass, feel free to jump into the lagoon or hug a high-power transformer.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Johnny147147: 10:26pm On May 06, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

U neva jump? U don suppose jump naa
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by OderaOdesigo: 12:26pm On May 07, 2022
Johnny147147:

Ask [b][/b] he did worse... But now he's suffering from Athritis. He can't type no more. Very soon u too will give in... We already know ur likes. We don't dillydally on y'all.

Da pa da. You don’t know who it is you’re threatening. As you have uttered that arthritis, I declare it to become your portion and your descendants portion immediately. Every further curse or threat you utter/type against me, I declare now that they will instantly be multiplied by seven and bounce back on you and your descendants after you with immediate effect.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Johnny147147: 1:32pm On May 07, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

Da pa da. You don’t know who it is you’re threatening. As you have uttered that arthritis, I declare it to become your portion and your descendants portion immediately. Every further curse or threat you utter/type against me, I declare now that they will instantly be multiplied by seven and bounce back on you and your descendants after you with immediate effect.

U be clown. Nor dey come faceless forum dey rant. Ur mumu don do
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by OderaOdesigo: 1:13pm On May 10, 2022
Johnny147147:

U be clown. Nor dey come faceless forum dey rant. Ur mumu don do

Did you write ‘Mumu’ there? Is that your family name? Oh, I get it, it’s both your family name and what defines your entire lineage’s DNA.
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Johnny147147: 2:18pm On May 10, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

Did you write ‘Mumu’ there? Is that your family name? Oh, I get it, it’s both your family name and what defines your entire lineage’s DNA.

Trust me on this one. Very soon... Very very soon. cool
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by OderaOdesigo: 2:59pm On May 10, 2022
Johnny147147:

Trust me on this one. Very soon... Very very soon. cool

If it’s a threat, be courageous enough to utter it. If it’s a curse, it is multiplied by seven and back to sender immediately.

If it’s an evil wish, it is upon you and your descendants after you. These are simple things, whatever you wish me will be your portion.
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Johnny147147: 3:02pm On May 10, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

If it’s a threat, be courageous enough to utter it. If it’s a curse, it is multiplied by seven and back to sender immediately.

If it’s an evil wish, it is upon you and your descendants after you. These are simple things, whatever you wish me will be your portion.

Nor be my eye u go take cry naa...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: The Mood In PDP Is Excellent – Ayu / Senate Approves Reps’ Takeover Of Kogi Assembly / PDP Crisis Will Be Over Next Week- Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.