Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,375 members, 7,850,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari (9522 Views)

These Words Will Keep APC People Sleepless / Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo / APC Primaries: Only Tinubu Is Running On His Own Endorsement - Okolo Eteri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by OderaOdesigo: 4:22pm On May 10, 2022
Johnny147147:

Nor be my eye u go take cry naa...

If you don’t know me, go and ask those who know. You’re messing with the wrong person. You know I informed you that everything you wish me will instantly bounce back on you, multiplied by seven, you have calls coming in from today of sounds of heavy crying in your personal life and your family’s.
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Johnny147147: 6:15pm On May 10, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

If you don’t know me, go and ask those who know. You’re messing with the wrong person. You know I informed you that everything you wish me will instantly bounce back on you, multiplied by seven, you have calls coming in from today of sounds of heavy crying in your personal life and your family’s.

grin U fit dey rant all u like. Na public cyber space u dey. But understand say anytime u dey cry nor be my eyes dey shed the tears grin
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 10, 2022
Johnny147147:
I'm sorry sir but this BAT won't fly

Lolz. It's even flying in his competitor's home state.

Wake up and smell the coffee; Jagaban is the only one who can summon 300 current and former Lawmakers; many current and former Governors and hundreds of state Honorables for his campaign. How do you stop such a man?
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Johnny147147: 8:32pm On May 10, 2022
Siwel25:

Lolz. It's even flying in his competitor's home state.

Wake up and smell the coffee; Jagaban is the only one who can summon 300 current and former Lawmakers; many current and former Governors and hundreds of state Honorables for his campaign. How do you stop such a man?

Just how Star Boy (Ossy) and Incoming Presido H.E Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is doing. Clipping the BAT's wings grin
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by OderaOdesigo: 11:01pm On May 10, 2022
Johnny147147:

grin U fit dey rant all u like. Na public cyber space u dey. But understand say anytime u dey cry nor be my eyes dey shed the tears grin

grin grin cheesy. I can’t stop laughing. Write it down, you have used your own typing to call the sound of weeping upon your life and your generations to come. As you have written it, so it is done unto you.

As for me, I keep on rejoicing and celebrating the goodness of God.
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Johnny147147: 11:34pm On May 10, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

grin grin cheesy. I can’t stop laughing. Write it down, you have used your own typing to call the sound of weeping upon your life and your generations to come. As you have written it, so it is done unto you.

As for me, I keep on rejoicing and celebrating the goodness of God.

Fake all u want but reality is a beetch grin... I don't find joy in loneliness... Bro roll up ur sleeves. You've got work to do. Believe me u have a task at hand...
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by OderaOdesigo: 10:45am On May 13, 2022
Johnny147147:

Fake all u want but reality is a beetch grin... I don't find joy in loneliness... Bro roll up ur sleeves. You've got work to do. Believe me u have a task at hand...

I have work to do to ensure urchins and rascals like you don’t get a free pass on Nairaland. That I’ll continue to do fervently.
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Johnny147147: 1:33pm On May 13, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

I have work to do to ensure urchins grin and rascals like you don’t get a free pass on Nairaland. That I’ll continue to do fervently.

U be weyrey... grin
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by OderaOdesigo: 5:59pm On May 13, 2022
Johnny147147:

U be weyrey... grin

No, I’m not not. You cannot come and be calling another person your family name. Everybody knows your family name is WEREY. You cannot dash it to anybody else biko.
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Johnny147147: 1:28pm On May 14, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

No, I’m not not. You cannot come and be calling another person your family name. Everybody knows your family name is WEREY. You cannot dash it to anybody else biko.

Between u and Bubu who get sense pass?
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by OderaOdesigo: 1:14pm On May 16, 2022
Johnny147147:

Between u and Bubu who get sense pass?

It wouldn’t matter who it is amongst me and Bubu, because it is very clear that both of us are more sensible than you. In fact, most 3 month old infants are more sensible than you.
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Johnny147147: 1:37pm On May 16, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

It wouldn’t matter who it is amongst me and Bubu, because it is very clear that both of us are more sensible than you. In fact, most 3 month old infants are more sensible than you.

Just fcku off my mentions
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by OderaOdesigo: 3:27pm On May 16, 2022
Johnny147147:

Just fcku off my mentions

Who came on the other’s mention? Isn’t it you? Isn’t that what you do everyday, from morning till night, going on every topic and insulting everybody? You should be ashamed of yourself and stop if you cannot take it anymore.
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by Johnny147147: 6:21pm On May 16, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

Who came on the other’s mention? Isn’t it you? Isn’t that what you do everyday, from morning till night, going on every topic and insulting everybody? You should be ashamed of yourself and stop if you cannot take it anymore.

Just fkcu off.
Re: Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari by OderaOdesigo: 11:47pm On May 16, 2022
Johnny147147:

Just fkcu off.

You seem to be in severe pains now yet you keep attacking and as long as you do that, your thuggish and troublemaking attitude will continue to be called out.

If you don’t have anyone to tell you to use your life for more meaningful things, then it’s enemies you’re living with. Stop wasting away your life as an online troll.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: The Mood In PDP Is Excellent – Ayu / Gunmen Kill Top Shiite Leader Alhaji Mohammed Alli In Kano / Notice To All Northerner....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.