Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? (7908 Views)

Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) / Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? by FullDepth1: 9:25am On May 06, 2022
Who is the Man standing beside Late Musa Yaradua in this Picture ? (In Dark Glasses)

Urgent help needed

2 Likes

Re: HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? by otosa(m): 9:34am On May 06, 2022
Nigeria's best President ever.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? by KUNZEH(m): 9:46am On May 06, 2022
Peter Odili?
Re: HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? by Kenturkey048(m): 9:49am On May 06, 2022
otosa:
Nigeria's best President ever.

Why do you say so?

2 Likes

Re: HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? by xangerar: 9:51am On May 06, 2022
Eheneden Eradiauwa, the now Oba of Benin.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? by Truthisunique2: 9:56am On May 06, 2022
Edaiken n uselu as he was then

Italy ambassador current oba of Benin

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? by Truvelisback(m): 10:00am On May 06, 2022
Kenturkey048:

Why do you say so?
Find out urself.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? by Kenturkey048(m): 10:10am On May 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
Find out yourself.

Aside from granting Amnesty to militants and also increasing subsidies to reduce fuel pump prices,yar'adua did nothing.

Maybe you will educate me more on why you think he is the best president.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? by Truvelisback(m): 10:14am On May 06, 2022
Kenturkey048:

Aside from granting Amnesty to militants and also increasing subsidies to reduce fuel pump prices,yar'adua did nothing.

U claimed he did nothing but the cost of living then was far better than now.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? by Buckeyemedia1: 10:15am On May 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Edaiken n uselu as he was then

Italy ambassador current oba of Benin
You are correct.

7 Likes

Re: HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? by Buckeyemedia1: 10:16am On May 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
Yaradua did absolutely nothing other than spend 3 quarter of his 2 years in Saudi Arabia, Obasanjo Selfish man, knew what he was doing.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? by Xerxes2088: 10:20am On May 06, 2022
FullDepth1:
Who is the Man standing beside Late Musa Yaradua in this Picture ? (In Dark Glasses)

Urgent help needed
Current Oba of benin, he was the Nigerian Ambassador to Italy then

19 Likes

Re: HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? by Urheadmaster(m): 10:22am On May 06, 2022
Xerxes2088:

Current Oba of benin, he was the Nigerian Ambassador to Italy then
Femi fani Kayode tongue

1 Like

Re: HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? by duro4chang(m): 10:30am On May 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
The cost of living under Obasanjo was better than his. The cost of living under President Babangida was better than that of Obasanjo.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? by OperationalVehi: 10:32am On May 06, 2022
That is Eheneden Eradiuwa, Ewuare II the Oba of Benin.
At that time the picture was taken, He was the Nigerian Ambassador to Italy.

i hope someone understand what it takes to be a King/leader now. You must have money, friends, allies and most especially juju.
No righteous man has ever become king, leadership is for hard men

27 Likes

Re: HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? by Kenturkey048(m): 10:33am On May 06, 2022
Truvelisback:

When you ask this people simple questions. Them go change frequency like network.. I stated two things he did. You in turn said I claimed he did nothing. nawa for you.

All I want is more points why you think he is the best president that has ruled Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? by Kenturkey048(m): 10:33am On May 06, 2022
duro4chang:
The cost of living under Obasanjo was better than his. The cost of living under President Babangida was better than that of Obasanjo.

Thank you senior man...I tire for that guy...

1 Like

Re: HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? by seborrhic: 10:34am On May 06, 2022
FullDepth1:

Urgent help needed
Jim Iyke cool cool

2 Likes

Re: HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? by orisa37: 10:37am On May 06, 2022
HE IS A BENDELITE CHIEF.

1 Like

Re: HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? by Nobody: 10:42am On May 06, 2022
The man IS Late
Re: HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? by Truvelisback(m): 10:46am On May 06, 2022
Kenturkey048:

When you ask this people simple questions. Them go change frequency like network.. I stated two things he did. You in turn said I claimed he did nothing. nawa for you.

All I want is more points why you think he is the best president that has ruled Nigeria.
He managed the country well. That's all i can say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? by Transcriber: 10:52am On May 06, 2022
Kenturkey048:

who's the best in your opinion?
Re: HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? by Kenturkey048(m): 10:56am On May 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
He managed the country well. That's all I can say.
grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin

Abacha managed this country well, better than anybody even with sanctions upon sanctions on him.. Yar'adua is nothing close to Nigerian best president.

2 Likes

Re: HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? by Kenturkey048(m): 11:03am On May 06, 2022
Transcriber:
who's the best in your opinion?

The best president is the only president that has tried to shift Nigeria from the old ways to the new ways but the forces of the old ways equipped the dumb citizens to fight him.

3 Likes

Re: HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? by QueenAgbo(f): 11:07am On May 06, 2022
The current oba of Benin when he was still a prince and ambassador.
Re: HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? by Naija147: 11:07am On May 06, 2022
That’s the current Oba of Benin as a crown Prince. Prince Eheneden Erediauwa, now the Eweare II of Benin Kingdom
Re: HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? by Clonus: 11:32am On May 06, 2022
duro4chang:
That’s what a good number of people fail to understand. Just as cost of living under Jonathan is seen as better than that under Buhari, whoever replaces Buhari would have worse cost of living, no matter who the person turns out to be.

4 Likes

Re: HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? by nairaman66(m): 12:01pm On May 06, 2022
Jim Iyke

2 Likes

Re: HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? by nairaman66(m): 12:03pm On May 06, 2022
Clonus:

That’s what a good number of people fail to understand. Just as cost of living under Jonathan is seen as better than that under Buhari, whoever replaces Buhari would have worse cost of living, no matter who the person turns out to be.

A resourceful government will always be better than its predecessor!

3 Likes

Re: HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? by idu1(m): 12:12pm On May 06, 2022
nairaman66:
Jim Iyke

1 Like

Re: HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? by Xfemt(m): 12:17pm On May 06, 2022
OperationalVehi:
That is Eheneden Eradiuwa, Ewuare II the Oba of Benin.
At that time the picture was taken, He was the Nigerian Ambassador to Italy.

i hope someone understand what it takes to be a King/leader now. You must have money, friends, allies and most especially juju.
No righteous man has ever become king, leadership is for hard men

for the Benin kingdom it a different ball game
As you’re the first sun the throne becomes yours the moment your father dies
You don’t need to know anybody
You don’t need to be a billionaire
You don’t even need to be a friend to the president
The day you’re born as the first son the throne is yours automatically

That why the it the only traditional institution I respect in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: HELP !... Who Is The Man Standing Beside YARADUA In This Picture? by Oesophagus99(m): 12:38pm On May 06, 2022
Kenturkey048:

Police sallary nko and so on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko-Haram: Christian Youths Opposes Amnesty / Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] / Niger Delta Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.