Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,227 members, 7,822,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] (7923 Views)

Osinbajo After Reading Buhari's Letter - Reno Omokri (Photos) / Buhari's Letter To Senate On Appointment Of 2 Ministerial Nominees (Photo) / Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by AlexReports(m): 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
The West African Examination Council headquarters [located in Ghana] has disowned General Mohammed Buhari’s claim that he had sat for WAEC examination in 1961.

See Letter Below

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/01/breaking-news-waec-says-it-has-no.html

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by DWJOBScom(m): 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
The APC machinery I must confess is strong - they have the ability to absorb corruption and cover deceit.

Well at this moment we can't shut up we will scream till our voice get hoarse

33 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by tron23(m): 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
Now that's interesting.

12 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by ochejagabriel: 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
WOW. BUSTED!!!

GEJ TILL 2023

25 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by sirajdinsaudi: 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
It should never be in their possession, Cambridge of then is quiet diffrent from WAEC of now.

21 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by Kakpos: 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
NO BE everything Person the answer go and take Agbu and sleep in onitsa Market

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
Who is the bastard that produced this FORGERY of a letter from WAEC signed by WAEC GHANAAAAAAAAAA?

All in the bid to discredit Gen Buhari

Did Buhari sit for the Exam in Takoradi,Tema,Obuasi,Volta Region or Kumasi?

When did Katsina Provincial School falls under the jurisdiction of WAEC GHANA

42 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by asEdeyHOT: 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
WAEC Ghana?

This desperation is too much ooooo

21 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by elantraceey(f): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
Waec says one thing , cambridge says another .

Anyway that's none of my buisness.

All i know is a forger cannot be my president.

11 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by TheOtherview: 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
Why not WAEC Gambia? Or better still, WAEC Sierra Leone?

WAEC Deputy Director, Public Affairs, Lagos, Mr. Yusuf Ari in a telephone conversation with Vanguard said, “No individual has the legal right to approach WAEC for the verification of another person’s result except the owner of the result.”

He explained that the constitutional right vested on the Freedom of Information law does not include invasion of privacy adding, “The certificate in question belongs to Muhammadu Buhari and he alone has the right to apply for verification.

“Be that as it may, WAEC cannot take any action except, the owner of the certificate asked us to do so. We are an independent body, therefore, we cannot be partisan on this issue,” he said.

According to Ari, all the former Head of State needs to do is to apply by given WAEC the name of his school, Examination number and year of the examination and the result will be verified.

20 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by midolian(m): 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
And so I ask? How desperate can dis losers get?
Let the fowl run from nigeria to zambia, it will still end in a pot of soup...All these cnt stop otueke from receiving the clueless one on the 29th of may
THE VOICE OF THE PPLE IS THE VOICE OF GOD

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by jamace(m): 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
Wow! Politician Buhari in hot okro soup! grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
AlexReports:

The West African Examination Council headquarters [located in Ghana] has disowned General Mohammed Buhari’s claim that he had sat for WAEC examination in 1961.

See Letter Below

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/01/breaking-news-waec-says-it-has-no.html

OP please let me send you a message to the people that floated this forgery,do well to inform them that they will perish in the Lake of Fire

Then you might also have to join them

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by Descartes: 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
APC...it can only get messier grin

7 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by teufelein(f): 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
asEdeyHOT:
WAEC Ghana?

This desperation is too much ooooo

ab.oki mumu,.....that is where the headquaters of WAEC is located.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
Buhari Nigeria no 1 criminal

10 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by alaoeri: 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
TANoids & propagandas inseparable cheesy cheesy cheesy & the gullible ones will fall for this rubbish hook, line & sinker. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
teufelein:

ab.oki mumu,.....that is where the headquaters of WAEC is located.

As silly as you try to be....your false statement wont fly

It is the Nigeria Office under whose jurisdiction he wrote the exams that can treat or say anything about his situation

Moreso are we not even talking about a Cambridge(UK) certified exam?

A body that has been corresponding with people who have asked them questions in this regards

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by teemanbastos(m): 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
beopened:
Who is the bastard that produced this FORGERY of a letter from WAEC signed by WAEC GHANAAAAAAAAAA?

All in the bid to discredit Gen Buhari

Did Buhari sit for the Exam in Takoradi,Tema,Obuasi,Volta Region or Kumasi?

When did Katsina Provincial School falls under the jurisdiction of WAEC GHANA
CAMBRIDGE released the TRUE statement yet PDP arent content..
Dy went ahead to forge this..aye pDP it baje.
Awon Oloriburuku.

9 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by jmaine: 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
I thought WAEC international is currently operating in Lagos, specifically their Ogba office ? undecided
Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by emiye(m): 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
WAEC (GHANA) ? grin grin grin

When did katsina state move to Ghana ? Give up o ye fools. Propaganda will not sell anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by Firefire(m): 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by nwafuluozoh: 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
*Modified*
Honestly, I am tired of this whole drama. Buhari's handlers should just register him for the next Waec exams and spare us all of this disgrace. It will also help to salvage whatever tatters is left of the mallam's reputation.

4 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by Bawss1(m): 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
emiye:
WAEC (GHANA) ? grin grin grin

When did katsina state move to Ghana ? Give up o ye fools. Propaganda will not sell anymore.

Look up the HQ for WAEC. You know how to use Google right?

8 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by dridowu: 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
PDP trying everything possible to discredit #FeBuhari14.........................haba i tire 4 una. Anyone that feels the Buhari is using false result should just walk to court to file a case, atleast they have over 21billion campaign fund they can take from to bribe judges.

2 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by ritababe(f): 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
even if I'm no get at least he can still do better than the clueless one

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
this looks like a made up letter. This was typed last week. The waec logo isn't sized well, looks like it was copied and pasted. The letterhead is supposed to be coloured but its black and white. The letter itself looks like it was photocopied but the stamp is coloured. There are no signs of the waec watermark and this is d real head office.

Examination Loop (Behind Ridge Hospital)
P.O. Box GP 125, Accra, Ghana.
Tel: (233-302)-248967
Fax: (233-302)-222905
e-mail:waechqrts@
africanonline.com.gh website:www.waecheadquartesgh.org

So many red flags on this letter. A job horribly done.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by theoctopus: 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
While I cannot say if this is true or false yet,

1. Ghana was the headquarters of WAEC and has the old records of WAEC in the 50s and 60s
2. Cambridge set the exams then in conjuction with WAEC
3. Cambridge never said they have his certificate

We await more details on this

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by Idrismusty97(m): 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
Another "issue based" campaign. The PDP are learning to be an opposition party. They know their fates, I'm glad they accept it!

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by AlexReports(m): 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
▴̲̊̽▴̲̊̽̽▴̲̊̽BIGGEST SHOW OF▴̲̊̽▴̲̊̽̽▴̲̊̽

A Clash Of 
☆BEAUTY & FASHION☆

#HIGHLIGHT:
- Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria
                      &
- African Designers Concert

#SPECIAL FEATURE:
* African Designers Award 
* African Pageant Award   
* African Media Award     

#ENTRIES: 
> African Top Fashion Designers
> Nigeria's Famous Couture 
> Notable Modelling Agencies

HOW TO ENTER
Pay N4000 into Any GTB Bank
•Account Name: Amity GLOBAL Network 
•Account No: 0164550028
#Text Teller No-08095798280 &    
Keep Teller safe for Audition 

DESIGNERS Contact: 
 (( 08117450673.))

#AUDITION:
Awka• Enugu • PH • Lagos 
• Keffi • Calabar • FCT

#Inquiries: 
08117450673, 08037780342
08032330412, 08140912893
BBM: 2AFC5DD6, 28A56DE2
Www.mostbeautifulmodelnigeria.com

....promoting African fashion & celebrating Nigeria's beauty!!!

Packaged By: ENDOWED Africa Television

UGANDAN NEWS:
http://ugandabusinessnetwork.com/entertainment-news-2/most-beautiful-models-in-nigeria-to-showcase-african-fashions/
                     (((SPONSORED)))
Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by Bobandgreat: 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
elantraceey:
Waec says one thing , cambridge says another .

Anyway that's none of my buisness.

All i know is a forger cannot be my president.

Please, what 'another' did Cambridge say?
Re: Breakingnews: WAEC Says It Has No Records On Buhari [letter Included] by tit(f): 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
Kai!
this buhari is a big criminal!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ojukwu The Most Incompetent Military Leader Of The 21 Century / I an Not A Chauvinist, I Have Enough Women In My Administration - Buhari / Defend Your Budget Or Get Zero Allocation’ — Reps Panel Threatens Trade Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.