Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) (3076 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding / Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:45pm On May 06, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
@OP.. I'm ashamed you wanna simp for a girl that defecate like you, urinate like you and even m*nstruate and the blood sm€lls...

As a real nigga... When you get konji... You fvk them, dump them and move on to the next.. Only play games withe em...
Dont take them so special....

No female is special apart from your mom....

Know this and know peace.
No ooooo your mum is also useless and she mesurate smelly blood too, Including your sister's Hahaaa see hypocrites u are such a fool!!! I didn't know but now I am certain.
Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:48pm On May 06, 2022
MAGG0T:
[s][/s]

Oga you and this your copy and paste lamentation...u no go add small something to make it more appealing, because it's already getting boring...
I swear!!!! Thank u jareh for telling the fool!!! His mom is special but he forgot that she mensurate Smelly blood tooo. The thing make me laugh die!!!; Hahaaaa what an hypocrites which chicken brain!!! That's the only thing he says on every thread!!! Boring thing!!!!
Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:51pm On May 06, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:

Ogbeni go sleep abeg,men dey find how to level up,you dey nairaland dey form wetin you no be.
You think say na to insult women for faceless forum na em go give you level or make you a real man?
Jonxing BST you better wake up and stop sleeping.
abeg tell am oooo he thinks insulting women on a faceless forum makes him a man am sure he should be around 18 to 19 years. He dey form redpilll wey no fit am. Mumu!!!!
Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:53pm On May 06, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

See this real man that think with his d!ck...
Get sense for once,think with your head....

No female is special, even that your wife for house...

E be like say men like you,when dem see toto dem go dey misbehave...

Na plank ah de find now sef....

Kikkkiiiiii
My Friend keep quiet and go and look for something to do with your miserable life. And stop copying and pasting women mesurate smelly blood while your mother does same too. Boring being!!!!
Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by suffering: 1:36am On May 07, 2022
Who is this one again? Guy, are you an animal, place or thing?
Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by Nyascobar1414: 5:38am On May 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
No ooooo your mum is also useless and she mesurate smelly blood too, Including your sister's Hahaaa see hypocrites u are such a fool!!! I didn't know but now I am certain.

/
Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by Nyascobar1414: 5:39am On May 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
My Friend keep quiet and go and look for something to do with your miserable life. And stop copying and pasting women mesurate smelly blood while your mother does same too. Boring being!!!!

/

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Clean Your Kpekus / Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? / How Can I Become Slim N Sexy Again☹☹☹☹

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.